Bye, Bye Virginity

Just-Krissy által

*WARNING: Written in 2008, some content may be offensive* Stasee is your typical shy, quiet teenage girl unt... Több

Chapter - 01
Chapter - 02
Chapter - 03
Chapter - 04
Chapter - 05
Chapter - 06
Chapter - 07
Chapter - 08
Chapter - 09
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
EPILOGUE

Chapter - 14

1M 14.2K 5.9K
Just-Krissy által

Hello again!

I finally have part 14 up! Yay, hehe. I'm heading to work right now so i didn't to very much editing on it, but i will properly edit it tonight when i get home, so if there are any mistakes they well be fixed! hehe. I cant believe i have over 600 fans now! That is so crazy, honestly you guys are awsome! Thank you soo much for reading my story and commenting and voting! It means so much to me, I love you guys!

Secondly I'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY To Catlish!! It was her birthday yesterday the 29th. Honestly i was trying to get this up for you yesterday but i couldn't But its up now! HAPPY B-LATED BIRTHDAY! Love yah lots!

Now I hope you guys like this chapter! Enjoy. and Please Comment, Vote if you like!

XoxoX

Krissy

Chapter 14

I looked in the mirror and was completely stunned. I had never imagined in all my life what little effort it would take to make me look like this. I had gotten so used to wearing old baggy clothes and things that covered my body and hid my curves. I hadn't even noticed how much my body had developed in the last few years.

I was wearing a pair of jeans my auntie had bought for me last Christmas that I had never touched before. They were hip hugging skinny jeans that were very low and just covered my butt. They were tight against my hips and thighs making my short legs look long and thin. I wore a black belt that matched perfectly with my figure hugging black halter top that ended a few inches above my navel. The halter top had built in support for my boobs which made my cleavage look amazing in the low-cut shirt. I felt like a supermodel!

I didn't over do the make-up to make me look like a street whore or anything but the light make-up I did wear really accentuated my features. The light pink blush I wore made my high cheekbones look erotic and the deep charcoal eye shadow I had put on made my light brown eyes pop out. I wore no eye liner but I did put on mascara to add length to my eye lashes. The natural coloured lipstick I wore somehow managed to make my lips look bigger and more Angelina Jolie style but not quite as intense.

Then there was my hair - for once it wasn't poker straight and covering my face. Instead I had it in big waves that flowed perfectly down to my back. Framing my face giving me a more confident look compared to my usual hiding behind my hair shy waif appearance.

It was hard to believe the girl looking back at me in the mirror was in fact...me? She didn't resemble me in any way and yet every move I made she mimicked. But it was me. It was the new and improved Stasee Anne Rainie, the girl who would not take any bullshit from any guy. The girl who would show what exactly he missed out on. Pay-Back is a bitch.

"Stasee! Are you coming or are you planning on walking to school?" I heard my brother yell at me from down the stairs.

"Ok, I'm coming!" I yelled back at him as a little smirk appeared on my face.

"Alright Stasee, what is up with the new look?" Trent asked me as we pulled out of the driveway. Ever since I had come down the stairs he had been staring at me with well, a weird look on his face.

"What do you mean?" I tried to play dumb.

"You know what I mean." He said sternly, "You look like you've come straight out of a playboy magazine." He shot me an accusing glance.

"Hey!" I gave him an insulted look though I kind of took it as a compliment. Most of the girls in playboy magazines were hot chicks! Mission accomplished I thought evilly to myself. "I'm wearing clothes!"

"And they look like they are painted on you - you might as well be naked!" He fumed.

"You're just jealous." I tossed my hair in the air dramatically and grinned at him.

We pulled up to Kevin's house as Trent began to laugh and he said sarcastically, "Yah, that's it Stasee, I'm so jealous of my little sister!" And rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me. Boys are so immature!

"You will be when you see all the attention I get." I said jokingly and he just smiled back.

Kevin walked up to the truck and opened the passenger side door but instead of just jumping into the truck like he usually did he stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes fell on me. He gasped and I watched as his eyes widened and his mouth dropped. Like a typical guy he recovered with macho man grace and immediately his eyes were scanning my body from head to toe. He didn't move at all, just took it all in. The only sound that escaped his lips was, "Woah."

I raised my eyebrow at him and said, "You better close your mouth before you get your gross pervert drool all over Trent's truck, I doubt he'd appreciate that very much. And by the way if you keep looking at me like that I'm going to have to charge you a viewing fee for the visual for your spank bank!" Then I winked and did perfectly executed hair toss.

Damn, I'm good! I thought to myself.

"Yah dude! What the hell's wrong with you?" Trent asked as he stared at his friend utterly appalled at his display of lewdness.

As if finally realizing what he was doing Kevin closed his mouth, gave his head a shake and jumped into the truck. The whole ride from Kevin's house to school was totally creepy! Kevin sat there and just stared at me pretty much the whole ride to school. We were just pulling up to the school when Trent finally noticed Kevin completely eye-fucking me.

"Hey dude, what is your problem this morning?" Trent almost yelled trying to get Kevin's attention.

Kevin's head snapped up as he looked over at Trent realizing for the first time where he was and who he was with. He cleared his throat, "Oh...Sorry, it's just..." He looked back over to me as his eyes once again scanned my body. "Damn Stasee, You are looking hot!"

I smiled back at Kevin trying to be seductive though my brother killed it when he said, "What the hell dude? That's my little sister!" And slapped Kevin upside the head!

"Sorry Man." Kevin put up his hands defensively, "but it's true." He said the last part under his breath before he scrambled out of the truck to avoid another shot to the head.

I slid over to the passenger's seat and was just about to jump down as well when suddenly Kevin appeared in front of me. "Here, let me help you." He offered. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me out of the truck and placed me down on the ground.

I stared at him a little shocked at first, but could you blame me? I honestly was not used to this kind of attention! And to be honest I got off on the power! I also knew that with my new look I had to revamp my personality. I needed to act more like Candise but less like a slut and more like a tease. A fine line to be sure but one I was confident I would master. That had been my plan since I woke up this morning, I was going to change and take part in the world out there. No longer would I be that shy girl isolating herself in her own little bubble.

"My Hero," I said teasingly to Kevin.

"Gag!" My brother joked as he met up with me and Kevin at the front of the truck.

I whispered back only loud enough for Trent to hear me, "You're just jealous." He growled in frustration but there was a playful smile on his face.

"I guess there's no point to stalk him anymore, huh Stasee?" Kevin said pointing over toward the school.

I looked over at what he was pointing at and almost lost my ability to stay 'cool' and 'confident'. Damen was walking toward us forcing my heart to sink and my body to heat up nervously. I could hear the rapid thumps inside my ear as my heart beat faster and faster.

"Hey Stasee." Damen called out, "Can we talk?" His voice made the hair on my neck stand up, but in the good way.

I was just about to say something like 'not right now Damen,' or really anything that would be deemed stuck-up enough when something moved with speed in front of my eyes. I heard a loud smacking sound that quickly turned into a crunching noise. It took my eyes a couple seconds to adjust to everything and my mind to process what had just happened. Trent was standing in front of me still shaking with rage, while Damen laid sprawled on the ground...out cold!

"Trent!" I yelled while trying to get past him to Damen but he held me back. I watched Damen's eyes slowly open but only one eye seemed to be able to complete the task. His right eye was already beginning to swell shut.

"Take this as a warning Damen Hurtz, if you ever go near my sister again I swear to God a black eye will be the least of your worries!" Trent yelled down to him. His arms were wrapped around me holding me back but I had finally stopped struggling and just stood there watching. Half the school had now surrounded us and began to riot. What a mob scene! I thought while watching half the students staring in shock, while the other half were screaming:

'FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!'

"I know...I'm sorry!" Damen yelled out. He was still laying prone on the ground but had now pushed himself up with his hands.

"Sorry for what Damen?" Trent yelled back. I could see the white hot anger in my brother's eyes, "Starting rumours about her around school? You're apologies mean nothing, just stay the hell away from her, got it!?" Trent's breathing was raspy he was shaking in anger.

"Damen Hurtz, Trent Rainie!" A loud voice broke through all the commotion as everyone turned around to see our principal pushing through the crowd. Everyone began to scatter, leaving only me, Trent and Damen standing in the clearing. Damen half lying-half sitting on the ground with a puffy eye and Trent was standing above him with bruised knuckles.

"My office, now!" Mr. Verlock's voice echoed loudly all around us. His jaw was clenched in anger as he stared at first my brother and then Damen. "I don't suspect you had anything to do with this Miss Rainie?" Mr. Verlock asked while looking over at me. At first he was a little taken aback by my altered appearance.

"No!" Damen and Trent yelled in unison.

"Fine, you two...go, now!" With that the trio disappeared leaving me standing in the parking lot alone, still a bit shaken up.

"Sta-Stasee?" A voice I had recently gotten quite accustomed to reached my ears and soothed me down. I turned to face Karis with Brandon following closely behind her. "Oh my God! It is you, holy! Look at you. You look hot, you sexy thang! Love the hair and your-"

"Is it true your bro just knocked mine out?! That's crazy! Your brother must be pretty strong I mean it was would take an elephant to knock Damen down." Brandon interrupted Karis.

"Oh yah! We just saw Kathy and Sheila from class and they told us Trent came out of nowhere and just smashed Damen in the face!" Karis cut in, her voice fast and excited like it always was. Weirdly enough, Brandon had that same tone to his voice as well.

"Yah and Sheila said that Damen was lying on the ground bawling his eyes out! And-"

Karis cut Brandon off again, "And Mr. Verlock came and tossed kids out of his way!"

"Woah! Okay, calm down you two!" I had to cut them both off. They were eagerly staring at me with anticipation. "First of all, yes Trent punched Damen in the face-I'm pretty sure he's going to have an ugly bad black eye, secondly-no, Damen was not crying and Mr. Verlock did come but he didn't toss any kids around." I took a breath and continued. "Two minutes later and already the truth has been completely distorted!"

Brandon suddenly looked bored and Karis looked disappointed. "Aww...I think the fake truth was more fun." Karis whined. I laughed at her before we began to walk toward the school.

As we walked through the school yard and up to the front doors I couldn't help but noticed all the people that were staring at us. Every single person we walked by would look at us and then whisper something to their friends and then they would all stare. It was starting to make me feel uncomfortable. I felt vulnerable and exposed as I tried pulling my belly shirt down by the hem to cover my bare skin. Every time I attempted to pull my shirt down it was making the top portion of my shirt expose more of my cleavage.

Yeah that won't make people stare much! I rolled my eyes.

"Why is everyone staring at us?" I whispered to Karis as we walked into the school.

"Us?" Karis laughed, "Their not staring at us, their staring at you!"

"What-me?" With my new look I banked on that it would get Damen's attention but I honestly didn't expect this. I was so concerned with getting his attention and ignoring him, I didn't plan for the attention from the others.

"Yah, look..." Karis pointed at a group of girls who were looking at us, "The girls are glaring at you with jealousy. While the boys..." Karis pointed to a group of boys who looked like they were pushing their chests out. "Are checking you out and trying to get your attention."

"They are just embarrassing themselves..." I said as I watched a boy try to puff up and wink at me; I shuddered.

Yeah that was nice! Ick!

"That is just normal male vs. female behaviour, you may have gone to school here your whole life but you might as well be the 'Hot New Girl'." Karis stated.

"Well then why aren't you being a crazy jealous bitch and why isn't Brandon acting like a drooling zombie?" I questioned her.

"Because I know your personality and I know you aren't some slutty home wrecker." Karis winked at me.

"Like Candise." We both looked at each other and laughed.

"And I'm not a drooling Zombie because I'm not a shallow asshole." Brandon said finally jumping into the conversation. "I will admit Stasee, you do look really pretty-but looks aren't everything so don't let all this go to your head."

"She won't!" Karis defended me, "But we got to go and get ready for class, we'll see you at lunch?"

"Yah for sure!" I replied. Karis and Brandon both waved bye to me as they headed in the opposite direction.

I tried to ignore all the people staring at me as I made my way through the school and to my locker. I was glad to find that the hallway where my locker was had been pretty much empty, which wasn't much of a surprise. My locker wasn't very far from the principal's office and most students tried to stay as far away from Mr. Verlock as possible.

12-32-08, I thought to myself as I began to unlock my locker. I opened the door and began to scrounge around for my books.

"So the rumours are true." An amused sounding voice startled me as I look behind my locker door and saw Derrek. He was another one of my brother's friends, one of the guys that hung out with Trent, Kevin and Damen. Derrek was a lot different than them though, he was the captain of the football team and the most stuck-up ass hole of them all! He was such a prima donna! He didn't talk to anyone at school unless you played football or if you were a cheerleader. He thought he was Brad Pitt and wouldn't even waste his energy with any of the girls at Kersha High. Every girl throws herself at him and he merely swooshes them away like an annoying little fly.

So when I closed my locker door and saw Derrek leaning up against the lockers, his arms folded against his chest eyeing me up, I was a bit surprised. He was taller than most of the guys at school and his muscles bulged out of anything he wore. He honestly looked like he was on steroids but everyone knew he wasn't, he was just so obsessed with himself that he spend every spare second he had working out. He had perfect black hair and gorgeous grey eyes, if it weren't for the fact that he was so unbelievably huge then he would probably be less scary and much sexier.

"Well, well, if it isn't Derrek Harley. I'm sorry but I'm lacking football skills, also I'm not and never will be a cheerleader so you'd better jet before anyone sees you talking to me." I said to him as I opened my locker again and blocked his view from me.

He laughed loudly as he push my locker shut and moved in front of it so I couldn't get in. "I never expected Stasee Rainie to be so judgmental, aren't you supposed to be one of those sweet-n-shy type of girls?"

I rolled my eyes and simply replied, "People change."

"So I see," I watched him as his eyes began to survey my body with a half smirk glued to his face. "Never would have thought Trent's little sister could look so sexy."

I could feel my face take on the form of disgust. "Is there a reason why you're here because if not could you please move so I can grab my books and get to class?"

"Feisty, I like it." He then winked at me.

"Eww." I began to turn around but as I did so I saw Damen coming out of the Principal's office. Plan A in motion, I thought as I turned back towards Derrek. "I mean, Oww-la-la?"

Okay, that's sounded stupid but who cares it didn't really look like Derrek was paying much attention to what I was saying seeing as he was too busy staring at my boobs.

"Anyways, I was actually going to invite you to my party tonight. You can be my 'Special' guest." He continued to have his conversation with my boobs. Again he winked.

Eww, I thought to myself. How do girls see him as attractive, he is far too muscular and has the biggest ego! "It's a school night and I know I'm going to have a lot of homework." I said that part without thinking; it was the real Stasee Rainie coming out.

I heard Damen's footsteps getting closer, "I mean, yah whatever as long as there's alcohol." I then flirtatiously ran my hand across Derrek's chest, "and you."

EW-BARF! Did I say that? I may have to boil my hand later!

"I'll be there...So you better come Stasee, I'll be waiting for you." With that he moved away from my locker, grabbed my ass, patted it and swaggered away.

I felt disgusted and totally violated as I opened my locker and made gagging noises.

"Hey Damen, wait up man!" I turned around to see Derrek trying to catch up to Damen.

"Screw off dude!" I heard Damen yell at Derrek before he disappeared down another hallway.

Well, apparently I made Damen jealous, I thought to myself, mission accomplished! I leaned against my locker, gathered my books slammed my locker shut and almost skipped to class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: P.S Make sure you comment! =)

And only Vote if you Like it!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

237K 6.5K 36
Lydia is tired of being a virgin and having the whole school picking on her. Stiles is someone she has known almost her entire life because he is her...
9.4K 215 43
Stephanie Coleman's life is perfect, she's in the honor roll, has caring parents, and the two best friends she could ever ask for. She's cheerful and...
220K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
1.6K 59 30
This is a romance story I highly recommend being 13 or older Reason- bad words Kissing Inappropriate parts ( well maybe lol) Thank you For reading t...