Adopted by Sleeping With Sire...

By blurryfacelester

[completed] [in the middle of editing] Monica has been an orphan since birth. Her mother got pregnant in high... More

Adopted by sleeping with sirens
• prolouge •
Presant Day • uno
They Came • dos
They want to adopt me? • tres
Going With Them • cuatro
Unpacking • cinco
Sing To Me • seis
Shopping • siete
Meeting Oliver • ocho
House Party • nueve
Finding Monica • diez
Karma • once
authors note
The Question • doce
School?! • trece
Happy Birthday!! • catorce
Suprise!! • quince
Song For You • dieciseis
Bullies • diecisiete
Thunderstorms • dieciocho
Becoming Famous • diecinueve
authors note
Yes Sir Sorry Sir • veinte
q&a time?! ^0^
No Please Be Okay • veintiuno
Tears and Hospital Visits • veintidos
Back Home • veintitrés
A Day Of Thinking • veinticuatro
Date With Kellin • veinticinco
Netflix and chill • veintiséis
Meetings And Arguments • veintisiete
Thoughts And Song Lyrics • veintiocho
All Those Memories • veintinueve
Happiness and Phone Calls • treinta
Authors note
Tears and Starbucks • treinta y uno
Iris • treinta y tres
Fireworks • trienta y cuatro
Authors note
Monicas album
Unpublished chapter
Lovley note
Help authors note
Authors note :)
TRAILER!!
Sequal!!
Authors note ideas
Watty awards

Having Fun • treinta y dos

2.5K 70 79
By blurryfacelester

Monica's pov

"Okay love you too mom." I said. She said love you back and then we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone

Kellin walked into my room and said "who was that your mom?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"So how was yesterday?" Kellin asked.

"It was pretty good," I said smiling and playing with my bracelets. "We talked about stuff and I kinda told her what I think I needed to and she comforted me and reassured me and stuff." I got off my bed and went to my dresser.

"Well that's great." Kellin said. I started looking for one of my band shirts when I got picked up.

I laughed and yelled "what are you doing?!" All I heard was laughing from both of us and he threw me over his shoulder and started spinning in circles.

"I swear if you drop me!" I yelled still laughing.

"I'm not." He said and twirled faster. Then he quickly pushed me back and caught me bridal style.

"I hate you." I said still kind of laughing. He laid me on the bed and then crawled on me.

He hovered above me but are faces almost touching each other. "I fucking love you too." He said breathing heavily and then kissed me roughly.

I smiled, breaking the kiss. I pushed him off of me. So now we were both laying sideways looking at each other.

"I can't wait until the summer. Going on tour with my beautiful girlfriend." Kellin smiled placing his arm over my waist and pecked at my lips.

I bit the inside of my mouth and said "Right. Tour. This summer."

"You're not excited?" He asked.

"Of course I am! I'm just a little worried about all the people." I lied.

"It'll be okay. We'll be on stage. There'll be security. You'll sing amazing like always and if you did happen to forget or freak out or whatever. All of the guys will be there and we will help you." Kellin said kissing me again and I mumbled an okay.

"Anyways I want to take you out." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Hmm. I don't know yet... How about six flags?" Kellin asked and his eyes lit up like a child's. I laughed and said "hell yeah!" We both got up and I went back to my dresser and Kellin started walking out my door but he turned around and said "Okay get ready and it's hot. So no long sleeves! You don't need to cover up your arm or legs anymore. Wear shorts!" Then he left and closed the door behind him.

I grunted and put my black skinnies back in my drawer. I started looking for shorts and a sleeves back shirt.

-

"Ready?" I asked waking down the stairs. Kellin turned and just stared at me.

I got to the bottom and walked over to Kellin "should we go?" I asked.

"Oh um yeah." He said blushing and then grabbed the keys off a table and we went to the garage.

I went to get in the car but Kellin closed the door and said "we have to wait for the security guard.". He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"you look really beautiful." He said. I genuinely started laughing and said "what? I'm just wearing old clothes and barley any makeup. My face is naked!"

"I know. I like you that way better. Naked." He winked. The security guard walked into the garage so Kellin just gave me a quick kiss and walked to the other side, getting in the drivers, leaving me blushing.

I got in the passengers and the security guard, I think Gary, got in the back and for once was not dressed in all black.

Kellin pressed a button on a little remote and the garage door started opening up.

I opened the glove capartment and got out a cd Kellin made for me with all my favorite songs, including my own songs.

I put the cd on and twentyone pilots went blasting through the car. I got scared and turned down the radio, while Kellin and Gary laughed at me.

We were riding fast down the street and Kellin put the Windows down. The wind blowing through the car.

Wind going mine, kellins and, I guess scalp of Gary's, hair.

"OH I like this song!" I yelled and I put the volume up.

"SCARED OF MY OWN IMAGE, SCARED OF MY OWN IMMATURITY,
SCARED OF MY OWN CEILING, SCARED ILL DIE OF UNCERTAINTY,
FEAR MIGHT BE THE DEATH OF ME, FEAR LEADS TO AN-!" I just yelled at the top of my lungs until killin covered my mouth with his hand and I looked over at him shocked, he was laughing. I pushed his hand off and said "Stop! I like this part! I have like my own dance move!"

Kellin raised an eyebrow at me and smirked.

"DONT FORGET ABOUT BOUT BOUT BOUT BOUT ME!" I yelled along with the song and on the bout part I put my hands in the air and acted like I was literally buffering.

Kellin laughed as I did it again. I glared at him and kept doing my dance but after that part passed I calmed down and turned to Kellin.

"Why are you laughing at my dance? Maybe I should preform that on stage." I threatened. He laughed and said "I'm not laughing at you I just think it's adorable.".

I felt my cheeks blush. I took out my phone and started taking selfies and off guard pictures of Kellin.

-

"Okay okay we're here Monica. Stop taking selfies. I wanna enjoy how beautiful you look now not in a picture days from now." Kellin said getting off the car and I rolled my eyes at him playfully and got off the car too.

"Are you sure it's okay we're here? What if people notice us?" I asked standing next to Kellin.

"It s gonna be okay." Kellin mumbled and took my hand and we began walking to the booth were we get are pass to go in.

-

We stood in line for the superman ride and I was practically jumping out of my shoes.

"I'm so excited are you?!" I asked squishing his hand.

"Yeah I a-"

"Oh my gosh are you Monica hills?"

I turned around and a girl a few inches taller than me stood there. She was smiling so I smiled.

"Yes I am." I said. She went to hugged me then stopped.

"Is it okay if I hug you?! Sorry I'm just really excited. I love your music. I bought your album and merchandise and oh my gosh I just love you so much." She said barley taking any breaths. I smiled and said a thanks and sure.

She hugged me tightly and then asked to take a picture and I said sure. She had gave me another hug and then took a picture with Kellin and continued to exit out of the ride.

"Wow that was crazy." I snorted and scooted up in the line.

"Well get use to it. That, my beautiful, was your first fan." Kellin smiled and kissed me.

"That actually made me really happy... She said she was going to come see me at warped tour." I said.

"Yeah arnt you excited to go?" Kellin asked.

"Very.."

-

"Alright. I love you byee." My mom said pressed the red end call button on the phone. She turned to me and smiled.

"So that was fun right?" She asked. I got up from her bed and sighed "yeah it was. Just .. He seemed so happy to meet me. I don't know what to do."

"Your brother is very happy to meet you and there is more siblings you still need to meet but you can always meet them even if you choose to stay. It's your decision Monica. I know your family feels more like parents and stuff than me and my husband, but I promise you won't regret coming with me." She said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah I know. I just its just to leave all the friends I've made and stuff it's a hard decision." I said.

"I know I know but just remember I leave Cali in two days but I'll be happy to take you into our home anytime you want to come."

"Thanks mom." I said turning to her and gave her a hug.

"So you went to six flags today? How did that go?"

"It was amazing I had so much fun! I even got noticed by a fan.".

"What that's amazing!" Mom yelled excitedly and hugged me.

"Yeah it is." I mumbled. There was a bit of silence

-

I sighed as I entered my house.

"Hey how was today with your mom?" Justin asked passing by with a sandwich in his hands and only wearing warm ups.

"Hey. It was fun I got to meet one of my little brothers on skype." I said.

"Thats great!" Justin said.

"Hey where's Kellin?" I asked.

"I think he's in his room or the kitchen or taking a shower but I dunno." Justin said taking a huge bite of his sandwich and then went into the living room.

I rolled my eyes smiling and went to check the kitchen.

Nope not in there.

I went upstairs and heard the water running in the bathroom from the shower.

I went into my bedroom and threw my phone on my bed and then went back into the hall. I smirked to myself and opened the bathroom door that was unlocked. Since Kellin never does lock it.

"Justin I'm showering! I told you to go before I got in!" Kellin whined. I snickered to myself and started to strip down.

Once I did I slightly opened the curtain and Kellin went into panic mode.

"Stop panicking there ain't no disco." I said fully in the shower now with him.

"Monica?! What are you doing?" Kellin shrieked and covered his chest like a girl. I started laughing and raised an eyebrow at him. "Really?" I asked.

"Why did you come in here Monica?" He asked. I turned around, back towards him, staring at the wall letting the water from the shower drench my hair.

"I just wanted to take a shower." I said innocently.

"Mm hmm." He hummed and then a second later his body was pressed against mine as he crossed his arms around me over my chest. "I know what you're doing."

"I'm not doing anything. But if I was. It's working." I said smirking as I could feel his hard on placed on my lower back. He tsked and started leaving kisses down my neck.

"I love you." Kellin whispered as he nibbled on my collarbones.

".. I love you too." I half smiled.

-

I closed the curtain behind me as I stepped out of the shower.

I grabbed a towel and tried to dry my hair sum and then I swirled it and let it rest on the top of my head. Then I grabbed another towel and dried myself then wrapped myself in it.

I smiled as I went into my room wrapped in the towel.

I dried my hair a bit more, along with my body then I put under wear and one of kellins band shirts that was big on me and slipped on fuzzy socks.

I looked at my bed and saw my phone where I had thrown it. I took a deep sigh and picked it up.

I dialed my moms number and put it up to my ear. I sat on the edge of my bed and waited.

After two rings a hello was said from the other side.

"Hey mom." I said questionably. Was I really about to tell her this?

"What's wrong you sound sad?" She asked. I sighed again and said "No I'm not sad but I'm just really nervous." I started biting my nail and shaking my leg up and down.

"Why?"

"I kind of think I've made my decision and you're the first person I'm telling."

"What that's great! Just so you know whatever you choose is okay with me." My mom said reassuringly but I didn't need it I knew my answer even if I was anxious and nervous and felt like I was going to throw up, I knew it.

"So.. What is it?" She asked and I could here the nervousness in her voice.

I took in a deep breath and told her. Cries from my mom started to flow into my ear.

I think I've made the right decision.

2133 words

A/N: sorry I didn't re read it /.\ don't kill me for typos and the cliff hanger. *leaves*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.8K 32
This is a spin off of my other story "When the bell rings" so you should really read it. I mean I guess it's not necessary but it will help (Actual s...
9.1K 817 29
Karis travelled back in time owing to Medeia's good karma, which Medeia exchanged for Karis' second chance in life. Now, Karis could save her family...
114K 3.7K 38
Andrew is a seventeen year old orphan. He's parents died in a car accident two months ago. He is currently staying at an all boy orphanage, with no l...
48.8K 1.1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...