From Another World (Sasuke x...

By LilyUchiha723

I wake up seeing a group known as the Akatsuki, a group who tries to take advantage of my lost memories. Oroc... More

Chapter 1: Memories
Chapter 2: Meeting Sasuke
Shippuden Info: Lily
Chapter 3: Festival (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Festival (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Enter Sai
Chapter 6: Power of Uchiha
Chapter 7: The Next Hideout
Chapter 8: Sasuke's Plan
Chapter 9: The Bet
Chapter 10: A Double Agent?
Chapter 11: Truths and Lies
Chapter 12: The Fight Begins
Chapter 13: Orochimaru's Death
Chapter 14: The Water Man - Suigetsu
Chapter 15: Getting the Blade
Chapter 16: Rumors Spread Fast
Chapter 17: The Redheaded Warden - Karin
Chapter 18: Hot Spring Break
Chapter 19: Kind Yet Deadly - Jugo (Part 1)
Chapter 20: Kind Yet Deadly - Jugo (Part2)
Chapter 21: Cat's Store
Chapter 22: Stalling The Copy Ninja
Chapter 23: On The Move
Chapter 24: Sasuke V.S Itachi
Chapter 25: Joining the Akatsuki ~ The Girl With a Sharingan
Chapter 26: Rappin' Killer Bee
Chapter 27: Cloud Mission
Chapter 28: Recovery
Chapter 29: Idea Planing
Chapter 30: New Hokage?
Chapter 31: Different Destination
Chapter 32: Close Call
Chapter 33: Naruto's Plea
Chapter 34: Falling Towards Darkness
Chapter 35: A Cruel Change
Chapter 36: Switching Sides
Chapter 37: The Odd Final Task
Chapter 38: Together Again
A New Story
Chapter 39: Sister or Lover?
Chapter 40: Suigetsu's Idea
Chapter 41: Will You Be...
Chapter 42: Curse Mark
Chapter 43: The All Knowing
Chapter 44: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 45: Flirting With Death
Chapter 46: The Inner Power
1,000 Votes!
Chapter 47: Just A Dream
Chapter 48: Between Genjutsu And Reality
Chapter 49: Breaking Out
A/N: Question
Chapter 51: Truth Behind The Wings
A/N: Sorry
Chapter 52: Stories in the Hospital
Chapter 53: Spoiled Surprises
Thank You!
HELP (No longer need help)

Chapter 50: Settling The Score

4.4K 188 45
By LilyUchiha723

A/N: I'm so sorry for taking so long to update! I've been going back and forth on the whole sequel thing and I still haven't decided yet. Okay, enough from me, let's get back to the story!

(Kakashi's P.O.V)

"What am I supposed to do about Sasuke and Naruto, Sage?"

"Just believe in them. That's all any of us can do right now."

I nod and look down at Lily.

"Sasuke told me to take care of Lily for him, but why would he say that? Why is he trying to become the enemy again?"

"What did you just say, Kakashi? Where did Sasuke go?"

Lily asks.

"Sasuke has gone off somewhere with Naruto and they're going to... Wait, Lily you're awake?!"

Halfway through explaining I realize that it was Lily who asked the question. Lily nods and I help her sit up.

"I'm glad you didn't get caught in the Tsukuyomi, Kakashi, but I need to know what is going on here."

"All right I'll tell you."

~

"He did what?! Ugh I need to go snap some sense back into Sasuke and Naruto!"

Lily yells and stands up once I explain what had happened after she got caught in the Tsukuyomi.

"Hey where are you going, you're injured!"

"I just told you, I'm going to where Naruto and Sasuke are and get them to stop this stupid fighting. Nothing good will come from their fighting and I'm the only one who can stop them."

"But how can you stop them, Lily? We've already tried."

"Well I didn't wanna have to ever use my kekkei genkai on Sasuke, but he doesn't give me much of a choice now. I'll bring them back, I promise, so don't worry!"

Lily promises and runs off to find the boys.

"There is no need to worry about her, Kakashi. I can tell that she is strong enough to handle this on her own."

The Sage says and I nod.

"I hope you're right about that."

~

(Lily's P.O.V)

"Why can't Naruto and Sasuke just talk instead of fighting to settle their arguments..."

I mumble to myself as I reach the Valley of the End which is where the two idiots are battling it out. At first, I had no idea where they were at, but no later than I thought that, two of their jutsus collided and made a huge explosion for me to see.

"Just be a good boy and let me kill you, Naruto!"

"There's no way I'm letting that happen, Sasuke! You're coming back to the village with me!"

Sasuke and Naruto jump towards each other with the chidori and rasangan in their hands.

"Crap, I need to stop them now before they kill each other!"

I take a deep breath before I start singing.

"In the warmth of fallen tears
We should've learned kindness
So why do we keep hurting each other
And give birth to more hatred?"

'Why aren't they stopping? They shouldn't be able to move.'

"Lily, get out of here now!"

Sasuke yells.

'How did Sasuke know I'm here? Unless... Ugh I can't believe I forgot that they're already in motion from jumping so even if I use my kekkei genkai I can't stop them now!'

Not even a second after I figure it out, Sasuke and Naruto collide and I get thrown backwards from the shockwave of their jutsus. Once the shockwave ends I get up and run over to where the boys are.

"Hey, are you guys okay?"

I ask, but I get no response since they've knocked each other out. Both of them have lost their dominant arm and are badly injured. I begin to heal them, and of course I start healing Sasuke first. After a few minutes Naruto stirs for a moment before opening his eyes.

"Ugh, I guess that Sasuke has gotten a lot stronger since the last time we fought."

"I suppose he has, but both of you have definitely gotten a lot stupider."

​​​​​​"Yeah you're right we have gotten- Wait, Lily, what do you mean by that?!"

"I mean that both you and Sasuke are stupid because instead of taking when you guys are in an argument, you both fight each other. If that isn't dumb than I don't know what is."

"I guess you're right about that, but that's just how we are. Ever since we were kids all we did was try to one up each other. Well it was actually me trying to catch up to Sasuke, but don't tell him I said that."

"Heh, don't worry your secret is safe with me."

​​​​​​"Thanks, Lily."

I nod before turning my focus back to healing Sasuke. While I'm healing him, Sasuke begins to stir.

​​​​​​"He's waking up, Naruto."

"Took him long enough... Hey, Lily. Could you leave for a little bit so I can talk to Sasuke?"

"I guess I could, but talking means words only. So no more fighting. Does that sound fair?"

​​​​​​"You're not gonna give a choice, so yeah I guess that's fine."

"I won't go too far, so yell at me when you're done."

Naruto nods as I stand up and leave.

​(Sasuke's P.O.V​​​​​)

"Ouch..."

"​Finally you're awake.​​​​​"

Naruto says as soon as I wake up.

"Why do you keep getting in my way, Naruto? I fell into darkness and gained powers to cut down people in my way. It didn't matter who'd I'd have to cut ties with to achieve my goal, but you never even thought about cutting ties with me. Why do you care so much about me, Naruto?"

"It's because you're my firend. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it's just that when I hear you going on about having to carry everything on your shoulders. I can kinda feel the pain of it too. It hurts so much and there's no way I can ignore it! I can't even move now and I wanted to punch you until you opened your eyes once and for all!"

​​​​​​"Do you still want to fight in your condition?"

​​​​​​"Of course! I'm not giving up until-"

​​​​​​"No need, Naruto. I'll admit it. I lost."

"Don't be stupid! I'm not doing this just to be the winner, I'm doing is to knock some sense into you!"

"Just shut up, I finally acknowledged you so take it. If I die now, the destiny that had been attached to us will end. That would be revolutionary too. After I die you can break the Infinite Tsukuyomi by transplanting my left eye into Kakashi."

​​​​​​"Quit saying that you're gonna die! You can't do anything when you're dead! We need you alive, Sasuke!"

​"Nobody besides you wants that, Naruto...."

​​​​​​"Don't be stupid! Have you forgotten about Lily?! Lily wants you to live so much more than I do! You called out to her right before our jutsus hit, right? She came because of you, not me. And you're willing to just throw that all away?"

​​​​​​'That's right, Lily was here earlier... Ugh I'm so stupid for forgetting about her feelings.'

​​​​​​"Naruto, where is Lily?"

​​​​​​"Hmm? Oh, I asked her to give us some alone time so I could talk to you. Lily said that she wouldn't be far so I could yell to her when we were done. Do you want her to come back?"

"Yeah."

I say with a slight nod since I couldn't move much. Naruto gives a cheesy grin before calling her back. After a couple of minutes, Lily walks up to us.

​​​​​​"You done talking?"

"Yeah, so could you get back to healing us?"

"Heh, sure, Naruto."

Lily kneels in between our heads and starts healing us both at the same time.

​​​​​​"Hey, Lily?"

​​​​​​"Hmm? What is it, Sasuke?"

​​​​​​"I'm, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. You've done nothing, but support me and I haven't treated you right."

​​​​​​"It's in the past, Sasuke, so forget about it. Instead focus on the future. Breaking the Infinite Tsukuyomi and letting everyone else have a real future would be nice too...."

Naruto and I both laugh before nodding.

​​​​​​"Good, now let's go! You're both okay for the time being, but make sure you guys go to the hospital afterwards."

"Yes, ma'am."

We both mumble as Lily helps us stand up and we're both leaning on her shoulders. We use our good arms to make handsigns and we release everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 6.1K 30
Everything was going exactly the way they are supposed to go, and all was good. Until someone new shows up, someone different, someone that doesn't l...
31.6K 746 18
Your a very powerful ninja, the Akatsuki had been looking for you when you just had to have bumped into one of them in your village. They take you wi...
26.7K 546 11
*This is my first fanfic, so no judging plz* Sakura Haruno, a sociable and hard working girl meets a guy named Sasuke at school. Unlike Sakura, Sasuk...
5.8K 264 32
in the hidden leaf village 22 year old y/n hated snakes for some reason she doesn't know why but they always seemed to make her feel unpleasant becau...