Dark Paradise (Camren)

Από alrenreguiaf5H

You have your moral and your principles above all, you follow the law, you pay every tax. And by divine inter... Περισσότερα

Little Note + Summary
Serial Killer (1)
The message and drinks (2)
The Cop (3)
Balans (4)
The Hunt (5)
I wanna use you... And abuse you (6)
Hot Beach (7)
Scopolamine (8)
Choices (9)
The Interrogation (10)
Guns and fire (11)
You're not alone (13)
The rehearsal (14)
Sex (15)
Crossroad (16)
You have to stop (17)
Disappointments (18)
Escape (19)
Angel (20)
Make love to me (21)
Hurricane (22)
Haiti (23)
Medical report (24)
Second day (25)
The other (26)
Know that I'm here (27)
Discovery (28)
The re-encounter (29)
Clarifying (30)
Curse in disguise (31)
Sister (32)
All I Want (33)
Be my girlfriend? (34)
I'm lovin' your skin (35)
There's no forgiveness (36)
Let it all go (37)
Close to you (38)
Maniac Polaroid x Deputy Cabello (39)
Bad blood (40)
Family (41)
Dinner (42)
Seduction (43)
Veromani's engagement (44)
He's gone (45)
The website (46)
The beginning of the end (47)
Russian Roulette (48)
Decisions (49)
Ramon (50)
Threats (51)
Truce? (52)
Veromani (53)
Britt (54)
I can kill you (55)
04/01/2019 (56)
Déjà Vu (57)

Family business (12)

27.4K 637 1.9K
Από alrenreguiaf5H

POV Camila Cabello

My car almost flew through the streets of Miami, this was one of the advantages of being part of the police, in less than 30 minutes I was already in front of the door of my apartment looking desperately for my keys in my purse. Before leaving the precinct I looked at my phone that indicated five missed calls, two from Dinah and three from my little sister, I tried to call both of them on the way, but it was in vain. Not that I was too worried about Sofi and Rob in the same environment, but I just don't want to be a bad sister leaving her alone.

-Fuck! – I complained thinking that somehow I would find the key. I was about to go downstairs and ask the doorman to open it, but the noise of the door opening drew my attention.

-Look who just showed up. – I looked up and my heart that before was tight, eased at the sight of Dinah, I threw myself into her arms, hugging her – Can I know where you were, Karla Camila? – Dinah asked reciprocating the hug – We were worried.

-Sofi? Where is she? Is she okay? I didn't want to leave her alone. – I let go of Dinah and started walking from one room to the other looking for my sister.

Dinah closed the door and walked over to the couch where she sat and stayed watching me while laughing, Sofia's laughter made itself present accompanying my best friend's. I turned around and looked at them sitting on the couch amidst goodies. I threw them a piercing look and both of them stopped laughing right away.

-I'm going to count to three. One... Two... – before saying three I ran after the two of them who were no longer on the couch. I reached Sofi quickly, laying her on the floor to then attack her with tickles.

-H...HEL... HELP AUNT DINAH! – Sofi shouted amid laughs – KAKIII! STOP KAKI! – Sofi laughed nonstop as I attacked her until feeling something knock me to the side, I looked up and Dinah was sitting on my hip filling me with tickles too, making me squirm, it didn't take long for Sofi to join her, worsening my situation .

-I... I SU... SURRENDER! – I shouted – PL... PLEASEEEE, IMMA PEE! – I complained and Dinah and Sofi got off me. The noise of the doorbell caught our attention, I looked at them with a questioning face, and they looked at me the same way – Did you order something?

-No. – Dinah answered.

The doorbell rang once again and so I got up and walked to the door, straightening my clothes, to then bring my hand to the doorknob apprehensively, because it was already quite late. Slowly I opened the door.

-SURPRISE BITCH! – Vero shouted scaring me, which made her laugh. She had a large pizza box in hand.

-What the fuck, Vero, you scared us. – I made room for her to enter, Dinah and Sofi laughed – You two called her, right?

-Yes. – Sofi answered going towards Vero who opened her arms to receive a hug, the two remained like that for a while – I missed you, Aunt Vero. – Dinah who before only watched like me, approached the two and hugged them tight.

You know an idiot? So, I'm one, I stood like an idiot watching my best friends and my sister, I don't know for how long they stayed like that, the three hugging and I watching, but Dinah decided to break the contact for my unhappiness and look at me with a serious countenance.

-So, are you or are you not going to tell us where you were?

-Well... – I started.

Fuck, what now?

"Think fast." – my subconscious whispered.

The three watched me attentively, and I brought my hand to the back of my neck and scratched it.

-I stayed reading some files at the station and lost track of time. – just like Dinah, they all relaxed.

-Chancho, haven't I already told you to stop staying beyond your working hours there? Especially alone, because when I left Jacob dismissed everyone at your orders. – Dinah scolded me like an older sister.

-I know, I know, Cheechee... It's just that I can no longer handle this case.

-Camila, you have to understand that you are not the wonder woman who can handle everything, and we are not the Justice League. – Vero spoke – If your sister doesn't call Dinah and me she would be alone with Rob, and hungry because that trash doesn't even serve to cook.

-Fuck, I forgot about Rob. – I palmed my forehead with my hand.

-Relax, Chancho. Sofi called me saying that she didn't want to be alone with him because he is boring and I have to agree with her, so I came and kicked him out. He has a house, he doesn't need to roam around here. – Dinah grumbled making me laugh.

My stomach growled calling my attention, I should scold Dinah for kicking him out, but I was too hungry and too tired for that.

-Okay. I'm sorry, Sofi. I'm sorry, Vero and Dinah. – I approached my sister, hugging her, and my stomach growled once again – Why don't we forget all of this and enjoy the night only the four of us? – Sofi looked at me with excitement as she hugged me.

-YASSSSS, KAKI. – she shouted making all of us laugh.

-Let's start with this pizza right here. – I spoke with my eyes shining.

-----

POV Lauren Jauregui

A good feeling still ran through my body, I was relaxed and happy, some bruising on my wrists and neck, but I didn't care, I would do it again, I would do anything for Camila to have me that way again, she was incredible and exceeded my expectations about her, so much that I proposed her a relationship, even if it's just sex, it's still a relationship, right? Yes. And in all these years of my life, I never felt like having something with someone, but with Camila it's different, this carnal desire took me to a level where I want to have her all the time.

Finally I got out of bed and took a quick shower, there were things that needed to be put on track this morning, starting with Jauregui's. I didn't swallow Rob becoming vice president of the company, MY company, I'm not being selfish, I just don't trust him and it has nothing to do with Camila, like I said, Camila and I are just something carnal, nothing beyond that, and Rob, he was stepping into another territory. My territory.

-----

I stood looking at the large glass window of Jauregui's waiting room, with a good cup of espresso between my fingers. My mind was jumbled with all the events that happened in a short period of time, less than a week to be more exact. I looked at all those people walking, all in different directions and courses in the streets, like ants in an anthill, and I wondered what was going through their minds. Were they alright?

-Excuse me, Miss Jauregui. – I looked away from the anthill of people to look at Mike's new secretary, this time brunette.

"His taste is improving." – I thought to myself.

-Yes? – I opened a smile disguising the typical nervousness that I always feel when I have to see Mike.

-Mr. Jauregui awaits you in his office. – I just nodded, the brunette made motion to guide me, but I rebuked her.

-You don't have to, I know very well the way. – the brunette just nodded.

I walked towards the door of hell in slow steps, my breath was starting to get unregulated, fuck, I hated feeling like this. I approached the nearest trash can and threw the now empty cup, I stopped in front of Mike's exaggerated office door and breathed once, twice, thrice before entering without even knocking. Mike who was in a relaxed posture paying attention to his iPad, took care of straightening himself as soon as he noticed my presence.

-Lauren, I was surprised when they announced your name. – Mike got up with a bit of difficulty.

-Don't bother. – I motioned for him to sit back down – And I don't say this because of your health problem.

When I was in front of him it was like I was wearing an armor and wouldn't take it off for anything, I became cold and rude.

-Alright, sweetie. How can I help you?

Sweetie? My stomach lurched.

-Jesus Christ, Mike, for the last time, don't call me that. – I stared at him, Mike let out a sigh looking to the side, then I cleared my throat – But anyways, let's get down to business. This company is more mine than yours, you know that, right? – I got his attention, Mike arched his eyebrows looking at me.

-Yes, Lauren, I know, but without me you wouldn't have that luxurious life of yours, you wouldn't prompt this company forward. – Mike threw me a victorious look.

-Well... What if I say that I want to sell this company? I can get the money to live the rest of my luxurious life. – I smiled sarcastically, Mike's victorious look vanished.

-You wouldn't do that, Lauren, not to mention that there's your sister's part, Taylor wouldn't sell your mother's company.

-Now it's my mother's? You didn't think twice before putting your hands in what was hers. – I got up already irritated, I looked at my hands, they were trembling, I needed something to calm down, he had no right to talk about my mother.

-You came here to argue about that? – Mike asked making me look at him again.

-Obviously not, it would be a won fight, you have no moral to talk about my mother, wash your mouth before speaking of her again. – I ran my hand through my hair, I was already visibly nervous.

I walked in strides towards the mini bar that was there and poured myself a large dose of Whiskey, I needed to remain calm and with my sanity intact, I took a deep breath and turned abruptly, I walked in slow steps to the same place I was before.

-Robert, I came to talk about him, what the hell is happening? Why that guy? I want him out. – I was straightforward.

-First you come here, you insult me, you scold me for talking about your mother and now you want to act in here? Precisely you who couldn't care less about this place? – shot out Mike who now was visibly nervous – You don't have to meddle in, Lauren, Rob is competent and can be ahead of everything, I won't give in to your whims.

-You want to talk about whims, daddy? – I arched my eyebrows and felt my stomach turn with the taste of the drink embittering my mouth after uttering "daddy".

-Please, not again. – he was now returning to his old ways, he was always on the defensive, I think that having left him alive was the best choice of my life, seeing him like this, recoiled like a coward was the best sensation. I let out a chuckle.

-Are there other candidates for the position?

-It was already filled, Lauren.

-Are there other candidates for the position? – I repeated the sentence sitting in front of him.

-There were, of course there were but... – I cut him.

-Who? – I asked taking a big sip of Whiskey.

-Ronald, he was also among the names. – he clasped his hands on the desk and took a deep breath.

-How was Rob chosen? That was not your idea alone, you are an incompetent, you work here just for show so that you can fuck your secretaries, which by the way I have to admit that your taste is improving, but I want to know who nominated him capable for it? – the man in front of me turned red, he huffed, but kept his pose, I think he was tired of fighting.

-There was a meeting between the shareholders and... – I cut him again.

-I HAVE THE MAJORITY PART OF THIS COMPANY'S SHARES, WHY WASN'T I CALLED?

If I had been called to the meeting I would have stopped this whole tragedy and I wouldn't have to interrupt my chores to be here enduring him, everything was turning into hell.

-We tried to get in touch with you, but your cell phone was out of range. – Mike took a brief pause, he brought his hands to his temples and massaged them with his index finger – We then decided to do it without you since to you what happens in here is whatever.

He had probably called me when I was at Vero's house, bastard, that's why Rob stayed only for a while and then left, he had something to do, probably being in that meeting, but I couldn't imagine, after all it was the weekend.

-Ok, that's all I needed to know. – I got up taking one last sip of the drink, I put the glass on his desk and pointed my index finger towards Mike – Schedule a meeting with all the shareholders in two weeks' time. Mike looked at me incredulous.

-I won't do that, Lauren Jauregui, why all this? What do you have against the guy? – he got up angry, and I turned to look at him.

-In two weeks' time, Mike. – I limited myself to say – I'll wait for the call from your secretary confirming it. – I turned and walked out the office door, I already knew what to do, everything very easy.

I passed by Mike's reception, the secretary looked at me with a smile on her face, I smiled back throwing a wink, and without even looking back to see her reaction I kept walking. I passed in front of some sectors and I found Taylor, she was talking to Rob. What the fuck?! Nice, now even Taylor is friends with that petty sexist.

-Taylor. – I called her making the two turn around and look at me, I kept a serious posture while Taylor flashed me a smile and walked towards me.

-Hey, sis. – Taylor came close to me and hugged me tight, over her shoulder I watched Rob, he was looking at us, or rather, looking at Taylor – I thought you wouldn't come. – she said drawing my attention and breaking the hug. I pulled my body away from hers and looked at her.

-Oh of course, we scheduled to talk. – Taylor just nodded – Then let's go, I know a great coffee shop nearby.

The drive to the coffee shop was tranquil. Taylor went with me in my car, we sang the songs on the radio and laughed at people's look as they walked by while we were stopped at traffic lights. In one of them I saw Vero and another officer in their car, but she didn't even see me. When we got to the coffee shop I took care of ordering a chocolate cappuccino and a croissant, whilst Taylor opted for a chocolate cappuccino and some Muffins. Time was passing, Taylor and I ate and talked about random subjects, I didn't even remember the reason for being there.

-Laur. – Taylor called my attention as I watched the people walking outside, right there ahead was where I almost ran over Camila, or rather, Deputy Cabello. I smirked as my finger played in the mark made by the handcuffs – Laur... – Taylor repeated drawing my attention.

-Oh, hey, Taylor, I didn't notice that you had come back from the bathroom. – I flashed a broad smile at her.

-You look different, Laur... You seem to be happier. Did you find love? – Taylor asked playfully, and I rolled my eyes huffing.

-What?! Taylor... Lauren Jauregui doesn't know what love is. Speaking of which, let's go to the main subject, tell me about your boyfriend.

I brought the cup of cappuccino up to my mouth taking a big sip, for this kind of conversation I would opt for a Whiskey, but since we are in a coffee shop and it's not even past noon, I have to settle for the cappuccino. Taylor shifted in her seat, running her hand through her honey tone hair, she was visibly nervous.

-Taylor, are you okay? – I asked and she just nodded – Are you sure? – I asked again.

-It's just that...

-Hey. – I interrupted Taylor who wasn't even looking at me, I let out a sigh placing the cup on the table, bringing my right hand over Taylor's left that was rested on the table, and with my thumb I began to stroke the back of her hand.

-Look at me. – I asked making Taylor look away from my hand to look at me – Tell me, you know you can trust me, I'm your sister and I love you, I'll always support you in everything. – Taylor seemed to relax more, opening a weak smile.

-Ok, it's just that he wanted to go further, you know...

-To have sex. – I affirmed.

-Yes, he wanted to have sex and I... Well, I wanted it too, but I was afraid. – Taylor was red, completely embarrassed, I have to admit that I also was, after all it's not always that I have a conversation about sex with my sister – Well, I don't know if it was a good idea to talk to you about it, although you are my sister you probably don't know...

-About straight sex just because I'm a lesbian? – I let out a laugh as I took another sip of my cappuccino – I know very well about all that, I went through it too. – Taylor widened her eyes, and I accommodated myself better on the chair.

-I've had sex with men, Tay. My first time was with a man and I have to admit, it wasn't good, I wasn't excited like you, but I was afraid. – Taylor paid attention to everything I spoke, I looked at her and opened a comforting smile.

-Look, Tay, what I'm trying to say is that even though you are willing doesn't mean that you are ready, you know? Make sure that he is the right guy, and most importantly, when it happens take precautions. – I winked at her.

-Laur, thank you for real. – Taylor thanked with a smile on her face and I just nodded.

Taylor and I kept talking about the subject and I explained some things and helped her as much as I could, now she was talking on the phone with Mike, I opted not to pay attention and just looked out the window like before, thinking about her, about that damn deputy.

-Laur. – Taylor called me, I looked at her and smiled – I'm sorry I have to go, I need to solve a few math questions for tomorrow.

-It's okay. – I said standing up. I paid the bill and left with Taylor. Already outside Taylor hugged me tight, and I reciprocated the same way – We need to do this more often.

-Yes, we do. – we stood a few minutes in silence. Taylor was looking at me with curiosity as if she was remembering something – Lauren.

-Yes...

-What were you doing today in the company? I'm sorry but you hardly ever go there and when you go it's only to argue with dad. – I let out a tired breath of air, I had already forgotten about the subject.

-I went to talk to Mike, ask for a new meeting to redefine who will take over your father's job. – Taylor looked at me confused.

-But that has already been solved, Rob will take over.

-No he won't, I don't want him administrating my company.

-Our company. – she countered, and I arched my eyebrows.

-Our company. Look, Tay, you don't understand, okay? But don't worry about it, your dad and I will solve it.

-No, Lauren, don't you understand? That was already solved and he is competent for it. What the hell, you know what? Goodbye. – Taylor turned around and walked towards her private car, the one that Mike had sent a while ago, while I looked at her confused.

-Taylor! – I called her but she didn't answer, she just got in her car and disappeared through the streets of Miami. What the fuck just happened? Why did she act like this? Ughhh But this won't stay like this.

POV Camila Cabello

Sitting in my office, just me, a large cup of strong coffee and all the evidences of the Maniac Polaroid, all of the eyes from the small pictures were glazed on me, as if they were going to swallow my soul. The press, every time they saw me, they questioned me, they demanded me progress, or rather, answers about the most difficult case I've ever encountered. I've had cases of serial killers, but none like this one, no vigilante specifically. I brought my two index fingers to my temples, massaging them, I closed my eyes trying to ease some of the pain, but the typical ringtone of my phone filled the environment making me open my eyes. I stretched my arm to grab it and in the screen Rob's name was flashing. Dammit! I forgot about Rob, I was having so much fun with the girls yesterday and today I'm here swamped in work that I ended up forgetting. I slid my finger across the screen to answer him:

-Babe?

-If I don't call you, you don't call me, did you get home safely? I was worried.

-I'm sorry. I got home tired and Dinah...

-Dinah... You have to command respect to that woman, she keeps despising me, I never did anything to her, she got home yesterday thinking she owned the place. – Rob said altered.

-Wait, wait. Home? It's my home, Rob, not yours! And I know she doesn't treat you well, but it's not my fault, I've spoken to her about it. And watch how you speak to me, Rob. I'm not one of your coworkers. – I scolded him, Rob took a deep breath on the other side of the line.

-I'm sorry, love, I'm nervous, I lost a big case with Luke's death and now Mr. Jauregui wants to do another meeting regarding my administrative position.

It was hard to believe that Rob had accepted Luke's case, it was disappointing actually, but money moves heaven and earth.

-What do you mean? Wasn't everything settled?

-It was, but... That stuck-up friend of yours, she showed up here today and after she left Mike decided that. – I huffed.

-Rob, I have to go. Don't stay like that, babe. We'll talk about it later. Love you.

-Ok. Love you.

Lauren, Lauren, Lauren... Was she after him because of our adventure? If it was because of that or not I would get to the bottom of it. Now I was too busy, as always.

It had been a while since the Maniac Polaroid manifested himself, and I confess that I liked that on the one hand. The quiet was without a doubt extraordinary and it was a less burden on my back. But on the other hand, I wanted to find out soon who was behind the mask, his thoughts, desires and especially his motives. I wanted to interrogate him for a week nonstop, no breaks, just to listen to him and process it all. I would even turn it into a movie if his motives were plausible enough. But that surely wouldn't happen on its own. The mountains wouldn't move alone, the case wouldn't solve itself nor the killer himself would turn himself in. He needed a "little push", or a "big push". So I decided that I would call for a meeting for the end of the day to discuss with the professionals from all areas involved, and we would give the kick-start.

I called for Dinah through the speaker and asked her to come to my office. It didn't take long for her to knock on my door. Dinah inside the station, just like every other employee, was punctual and fulfilled her obligations. Not that it was really a duty for the employees, but the difference between friend Dinah and professional Dinah was noticeable. She was great at what she did.

-You called me? I came as soon as I could.

-I did, Dinah. – I removed my reading glasses and placed them on the desk, to then rest my elbows on it – I want to call a meeting for today. We need to take care of very important issues about the Maniac, and it needs to be today.

-Are there new cases?

-No, it's been a while since the Maniac committed his last crime. But that's no excuse for us to stay still and wait for him to make another victim. We have to prevent him from taking someone's life.

-Somehow I don't know how we'll do that, but since you are calling a meeting, I suppose that you have arguments and ways for us to do that. I'm going to call everyone now to the meeting room.

-It doesn't need to be now. – I checked the time on my phone and thought quickly, it was 7:30PM – Call all the sectors, especially the special cases for 8:00PM. No delays.

Dinah just nodded and closed the door as soon as she left. I was anxious to see what we would discuss and to what conclusion we would come. It wouldn't be easy, I know, but staying as we are right now is no longer possible.

I checked my phone once again to see the time and in that exact moment, a new notification appeared, indicating a new text message. It was from Margareth, my wedding planner:

Margareth: Camila, I left today in your apartment, with your sister, the invitations to your wedding.

My wedding, it was real, it was about to happen, I felt dizzy. Lauren popped into my mind and soon after Rob, I remembered that I needed to talk to her, I decided to send her a text:

Camila: Hi.

Lauren: Heyy, how are you?

Camila: I'm good, and your wrists?

I smiled as I sent the text.

Lauren: Yearning for some handcuffs.

Idiot, she could make me flush without even being present. I couldn't help the silly smile on my lips.

Camila: I need to see you.

Lauren: I'll be home tonight, is it okay to meet me there?

Camila: Ok, I'll see you later.

I stayed like an idiot staring at the screen waiting for an answer, but she was Lauren Jauregui.

-Deputy? – my thoughts were interrupted by Dinah at the door. I blinked a few times in the attempt to return to the real world.

-I'm sorry, Dinah... Is there a problem?

-Actually none. But it's already 8:10PM and you hadn't arrived. Since you are usually punctual, I came to check if everything is fine.

Holy shit! I had lost track of time and that would be the first time since I work at the precinct. I hate to be late. I find it so immature, how much irresponsibility.

-Oh Dinah, I'm sorry. I was just solving some last-minute pending matters here. I'm going right now, in less than five minutes I'm there.

-Alright. Excuse me.

Dinah turned around and walked towards the meeting room through the huge corridor, I lost sight of her. I got up from the chair and closed the laptop, holding it under my arm. I grabbed some papers and the pictures that the Maniac sent together in a transparent plastic bag. I turned off the office's lights leaving only the desk lamp on, which possessed a weaker light. I headed without further ado to the meeting room.

-Excuse me. – I pushed the door and walked in – I'm sorry for the delay. Something unexpected came up, therefore the delay. But let's start. – I said as I pulled a chair to sit, placing the materials I brought with me on the wooden table.

I organized everything, just like the others, and when the silence reigned in the place, I decided to begin, explaining the reason for the meeting.

-Well, the reason why I called for this meeting is to take care of issues relating to the Maniac who is committing a series of fatal crimes lately. – I made a brief pause – As you know, this kind of murder requires attention just like the other cases that we consider "normal", but only with greater care. I want to find out everything that goes through this killer's mind. His desires, motives, and so on. But for that I'm going to need your help. Are all of you willing?

-Yes. – everybody said in unison and I just nodded. I waited a bit to see from where we would start.

-Excuse me? – Ally said and everybody turned their eyes to her.

-Yes?

-I have a few observations. May I?

-Absolutely, Miss Brooke. After all we are here for that.

-Well. First of all we need to understand, or at least try to understand. The mind of a killer is different from ours, not in physical matters, but in psychological matters.

-Keep going.

-So... All this area of serial murder requires a lot of attention, because any detail can completely change the progress of the case. And for us to understand this, we could point out some of the most striking characteristics of the killer we are dealing with.

-Alright. So, I think that everyone in here knows that we named this killer as "Maniac Polaroid" due to the fact that with all of his victims he photographs the dim eyes with an old camera, a Polaroid. The pictures are always delivered along with the completely degraded body, with some signs of torture. Right, Sam?

-Yes. That characteristic is present in all the cases we deal with. – he said.

-Then he follows a line of reasoning. Good to know. – Ally said – That can make him fit in one of the types of serial killers there is.

-Types? Which are? – I asked doubtfully.

-Yes, specifically four. – Ally turned on her laptop and opened a document – The emotional that kills for pure fun. He really has pleasure in killing and uses sadistic and cruel refinements, getting pleasure in the very process of the crime planning.

I shook my head and said:

-I think that that one does not fit our killer. The marks have more strength and we can even say that he carries some type of emotion, like anger and not pleasure. What do you think? – everybody agreed, but Ally shrugged and continued.

-There's also the sadist. The sexual killer. He also kills for desire.

I just shook my head again, but giving freedom for Ally to continue.

-But another interesting fact, still related to sadism, is that they are disorganized. Because, yes, there are the organized and the disorganized serial killers, in a way. And the sadist is the type of the chronic and progressive disorder.

-Our killer is well organized. He is careful when handling the body to the same location as always, and the delicacy with everything to not give clues is really very surprising. – Dinah said and I agreed – Without also ruling out the possibility that he, or she, works in group.

-A gang? – Jacob asked.

-Not exactly. But something like that. – Dinah said – Continue with the other types, Ally.

-The visionary is one of the main, because the individual is completely insane, psychotic. He hears voices in his head and obeys them. He can also suffer from hallucinations or have visions.

-That's a possibility that we can't rule out also. It's very likely that it's some psychotic break. Good one, Ally! – I winked at her and she smirked finishing her observations with the last type.

-Lastly we have the missionary, who socially doesn't demonstrate to be psychotic, but in his interior he has the need to "free" the world from what he thinks immoral or unworthy. This killer chooses a certain type of group to kill, like prostitutes, homosexuals, women or children.

-That would fit our killer as well. Since from what I've been studying about him, he has only killed rapists.

-He can be someone who suffered something in the past that interfered with his psychological, but that didn't cause a serious disorder. – Sam said.

-But perhaps we have no solution for this case. There have been cases of indecipherable cases. – I heard Ally say.

I really was more confused than before. It never crossed my mind that we could have a case that couldn't be solved. I was competent and rigorous with the cases, I went to the bottom to find out their origins and to demystify them.

I ended the meeting and packed my things, I would see Lauren. I left a message to Sofi that very soon I would be home.

-----

I arrived at the address that Lauren had sent me a while back, and wow, her house was huge, it wasn't extremely luxurious, but it seemed to be cozy. I rang the doorbell and waited 10 to 15 seconds for the door to be opened, coming across a more relaxed Lauren, but still very sexy.

-Hey, you are a bit late. – the brunette inched closer and sealed our lips.

I needed to get used to this, the "normal" was to only have sex with her, but these demonstrations of affection from her outside the sexual dome scared me.

-I had some setbacks. – I smiled weakly.

-Come in, make yourself at home. – Lauren said moving away, making room so that I could enter the place. Everything was very much her style, all in sober colors. White, black and dark brown tones. There were a lot of paintings and photographs, there were photographs everywhere, it was beautiful – You like it?

-It's all very beautiful and well balanced, Laur. You have good taste.

-Thank you. – Lauren approached me from behind, hugging me and resting her chin on my shoulder, my body stiffened at the contact.

-Lauren, I came here to talk to you for a reason. – I got out of her arms, it was bothering me – Rob. – Lauren rolled her eyes and in hurried steps threw herself on the leather couch that was there.

-You came here to talk about that guy? – I approached and sat on the armchair next to Lauren and looked at her, she still wasn't looking me in the eyes.

-Yes, I heard that Rob was promoted and that was why I threw that whole party in my place, and today he tells me that you don't want him to be promoted? Is that it? – Lauren rolled her eyes and looked at me with disdain.

-So he already went to gossip to you? How immature he is...

-No, Lauren, he didn't gossip to me. – I got up angry and Lauren got up as well – We are a couple, fiancés, friends, lovers and what you can't understand is that in relationships we share things. – I crossed my arms and Lauren looked at me with wide eyes.

-And every day even if I don't see him, I call him just to know how was his day and not to say that I need sex, like your relationships are. – I paused and Lauren opened her mouth several times but no sound came out – You are spoiled, you want to manipulate people, you don't even care about that company and now you want to stop someone's growth in there, someone who was appointed by merit.

-I'm not spoiled. – she said gritting her teeth, I took two steps forward, her breath hit furiously on my face.

-Oh, you're not? What's the explanation if not the one that you don't accept to lose? – I arched an eyebrow, I was immersed in that green immensity.

-Lose? – she let out a nervous chuckle and turned around, walking from one side to the other.

-Yes, lose, because Rob was my best, because Rob is my best friend, because he is my best lover, because it doesn't matter how many times I sleep with you a day, because at the end of the day it's with him that I sleep embraced. – Lauren laughed sarcastically.

-And you think that I want something else from you, Camila? Frankly, I thought that you could control your emotions, apparently you can't, this "just sex" thing is not for you, you are romantic and ... – we were interrupted by Lauren's phone, she rolled her eyes and grabbed it from the couch, answering it:

-Hi, baby. – "baby?" – Yes, I'm available, I really need to relax, Britt. – it was her, her sidechick – Yes, I want you to use the black one, uhum. – black? Probably some lingerie. What a bitch! Ugh – Alright, in an hour.

Lauren hung up the phone and a twinge of frustration coursed through my body, she had called me baby too, but it was obvious that Lauren was unable to feel any affection towards someone. Stupid. I cussed myself.

-Where were we?

-I was already leaving. – I turned around towards the door when I felt Lauren's arm hold me.

-Hey, wait. – her voice was calm, almost the same tone of the usual Lauren, it wasn't the surly voice from minutes ago.

-No, Lauren, you will be pretty busy. – I pulled my arm from her hand and opened the door, when I was going to walk through it, Lauren closed it again.

-Are you jealous, Camila? – she had an ironic smile on her lips.

-What? Obviously not, you can hook up with whoever you want. – Lauren held my hand and pulled me back to the couch.

-Sit down. – I sat down. She was so calm. – I just want to make sure that Rob is the right guy for the company, it's mine too, I have the right. – that is true – It's just a meeting for me to know his qualities, since he will administer everything that is mine, all that I have, you don't have to worry, if he's as competent as you say he is, he'll do fine. – I breathed in relief, because if there was one thing that I trusted, that thing was Rob's competence.

-Ronald was also one of the nominees and he works there since the time... – Lauren sighed and looked at the floor, to then look at me – Since the time my mother was there. – she said blinking several times, she was nervous.

It was when I realized that I don't know Lauren, I don't know her story, I don't know her past, I don't even know what's her favorite food.

-Do you want to talk a little about that? – my psychologist side surfacing, it was inevitable.

-What? About my mother? N... No, n... no. – she stuttered.

I got up from the couch where I was and sat on Lauren's lap, moving my arm around her shoulder.

-You don't have to be strong all the time. – I slid my fingers down her cheek, she was so beautiful – And it's not because we have a carnal relationship that I can't be your friend, in fact I want to be your friend. – I smiled and she looked at me, it was as if she wanted to tell me something.

-I also want to be your friend, Camila. – I hugged her, causing us to fall on the couch, I was on top of her.

I rested my chin on her chest and stared at her.

-I'm sorry for the harsh words. – I said almost in a whisper.

-It's okay, I'm sorry too, you were right. – I didn't say anything, after all I really thought that she was spoiled – I want to continue this, it's just that... – she took a deep breath and stroked my hair, I closed my eyes to feel more the delicious sensation that was her touching me – It's getting dangerous. – I think I understood perfectly what she was saying, and it really was dangerous.

-I know. – I said getting up.

-Hey, hey, where are you going? – I straightened my clothes and headed towards the exit.

-I'm leaving.

-Sleep here with me today? – my heart lurched with the sly voice that Lauren used, that was a low blow.

-No, Lauren. – I turned to her – Sleeping together is a couple's thing and you and I are far from that, I thought you could control your emotions, apparently you can't, this "just sex" thing is not for you, you are romantic. – I used the same words that Lauren had used with me, she chuckled and shook her head.

-Good Night, Miss Jauregui, enjoy your night with Britt. – I opened the door and walked past her, but I could hear a "Oh, I will". Great, Lauren would have sex with someone today that's not me and I don't care, because I will be with Rob tonight.

-----

NOTE: Sure, Camila, sure you don't care... lol Guys, I'm sorry I took so long :/ But with my classes, and twitter drama and my lazy self, I'm never able to finish a chapter in one/two days like I used to :/ But I'm back :D Next chapter y'all gonna know a little bit more of Lauren and her mother.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
240K 5.9K 27
CAMILA/YOU you helped me survive hell... WARNING: CRINGEEE i wrote this almost a decade ago so ..
929K 4.6K 4
When Camila Cabello moved into an apartment, she thought she came prepared. But of all the things she expected, being thrown into Lauren Jauregui's p...
26.8K 501 15
Unknown: hallo!!! Camila: Hi Camila: Wait Who the fuck are you??