Stuck in an Elevator

Από pun-kish

Ever been stuck on an elevator? Try being stuck in an elevator for 30 hours straight with nothing but a worn... Περισσότερα

Stuck in an Elevator
Chapitre Uno.
Chapitre Dos.
Chapitre Tres.
Chapitre Cuatro.
Chapitre Cinco.
Chapitre Seis.
Chapitre Siete.
Chapitre Ocho.
Chapitre Nueve.
Chapitre Once.
Chapitre Doce.
Chapitre Trece.
Chapitre Catorce.
Chapitre Quince.
Chapitre Dieciséis.
Chapitre Diecisiete.
Chapitre Dieciocho.
Chapitre Diecinueve.
Chapitre Veinte.
Chapitre Veintiuno.
Chapitre Veintidós.
Chapitre Veintitrés.
Chapitre Veinticuatro.
Chapitre Veinticinco.
Chapitre Veintiséis.
Chapitre Veintisiete.
Chapitre Veintiocho.
Chapitre Veintinueve.
Chapitre Trienta.
Chapitre Trienta Y Uno.
Chapitre Trienta Y Dos.
Chapitre Trienta Y Tres.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cuatro.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cinco.
Chapitre Treinta Y Seis.
Chapitre Treinta Y Siete.
Epilogue.
*Authors Note*
SCREW SOCIETY ***PLEASE READ***
ONE SHOT CONTEST! (and other news)

Chapitre Diez.

85K 2.8K 434
Από pun-kish

Chapitre Diez.

          "I have to pee."

            It probably wasn't the best thing to say while stuck in an elevator, but c'mon, we all have to go at some point. It's been another half an hour ish, making our grand stay in here about 23 hours. 

            23 hours and I had one granola bar, played multiple games of 20 questions, and I have to take a waz (pee).

          Playing those multiple games of 20 questions made me learn pointless things about Daniel, like his favorite color is red, and he hates eggs because of the smell, or how he has a younger brother named Tyler, and how he was in his first year of college and loved it to death. He said how he has a really good relationship with his family and would go to the ends of the earth for them.

           He had a hidden talent for writing, but didn't want to share it with the world because it was "weird" if a guy likes to read and write. I slapped the back of his head after he had stated that.

            Daniel's groaning brought me out of my thoughts. He decided to take a nap because time flies faster when you're sleeping. Those were his wise words, not mine. But I got bored and woke him up, but he kept dozing off, so there was really no point.

                   Napping was great, but I needed entertainment. Right now.

            My eyes decided to have a freaking spazz attack at that precise moment, so instead of seeing Danny Boy's gorgeous torso as he stretched, I saw a giraffe because my vision was stretched, making everything blurry and long.

            That's what she said.

            I covered my eyes with my hands because the blurriness made me feel dizzy. I quickly sat on the floor before I fell, that has happened a lot, almost every time this happens.

            There was medication I had to take, and I remembered it was in my purse. My worn- out, old purse that I loved to death.

            "My purse, Danny!" I whimpered.

            "You're gonna pee in it?" He joked, trying to lighten the mood, even though I could hear the concern in his voice. I felt his body move closer to me, and my purse on my lap as he put it there.

            "My medication is in there, it helps the blurriness," I explain quickly, wanting the blur to go away. I hated the blurriness and I hate to imagine not seeing anything at all. It made me feel weak, and dependent on others- a feeling I had no experience with because of how independent I have come to be.

            I could hear him take the pill bottle out, and felt him take my hand and shove two bottles in there. My eye drops! I knew that boy was useful for something.

            I shoved the disgusting white pills into my mouth, swallowing and wincing as it went slowly down my throat. My mouth was so dry that the pill went down so slowly. I then proceeded to unscrew the cap of the eye drops and put a few drops into my blue eyes.

            I blinked a few times as my vision returned to normal, and I was able to see Dan's concerned face. I patted his cheek.

            "It's okay Danny Boy, I'm A-okay!" I say, smiling brightly and patting his head like a puppy, watching his face contort into one of concern to one of happiness, then back to concerned and sad. This happened a lot, so I wanted to reassure him that it wasn't bad.

            I raised an eyebrow at him as he looked down at his rather large hands. You know what they say about big hands... big gloves! Oh Sky, stop joking around, I scolded myself. 

            I really need to stop talking to myself.

            "Daniel? What's up?"

            "I just, I wish that there was something that I could do, anything that I could do. I feel so bad that you have to go through this and ugh! I am so sorry Sky. I wish you didn't have to go through this."

            I laughed bitterly to myself, thinking: ditto. I didn't pity myself, I just could have stopped this from happening. Maybe if I didn't drink so much that night, or maybe if I hadn't shown up to that party. None of this would have happened!

            Wait, none of this would have happened.

            If I didn't get into that accident, I wouldn't be stuck in here, with Daniel. 

            I would have never met him.

            "Daniel. Sh. Be quiet. Don't worry about me. I am totally fine, honestly. It's my fault that this happened. But hey, look on the bright side," I take his chin into my hands, forcing him to look at me. "I met you. Think about it," He looks at me with confusion. "If I didn't get into the accident, I wouldn't have to come to the hospital once a week for a checkup, and if I had never come here..."

            "You wouldn't be stuck in here with me!" He finishes my sentence, looking at me in awe. He looks like a little kid, and him making that face makes me laugh. Pretty hard.

             "Exactly, but please Daniel, don't worry about me." I say seriously, patting his cheek slightly.

          "I will, whether you like it or not, and you're going to have to start depending on more people, because sooner or later, you're going to have too."

            Even if he was a dimwit most of the time, I am really glad I met him.

            I never trusted anyone so much before.

            I willingly told Daniel. Within 22 hours of meeting him, I trusted him with my life, literally. 

            I just hoped he felt the same.

***

            "Uno! I win! Mwhahaha." I clap my hands together and laugh evilly as I win at the card game, for maybe the fifth time.

            I found a deck of Uno cards in my purse. Don't ask why, because I have no idea.

            It was probably because of little Johnny. Johnny was one of the most of amazing children that I have ever met. Every time I came to the hospital, I would visit him in the cancer ward. He was unique and so special. He made me happy.

            The first time I met him, was when I left my room when my broken leg from the car accident healed, and the doctors told me about my eyes.

            He saw me crying, and pulled me to the kid's section of the hospital. The kid's section had many books, and movies and games. It was actually a lot of fun. Him and I played different games, but our two favorites were Uno and checkers. I would always let him win. 

            He was an amazing 10 year old. But unfortunetly, he didn't have much time left. 

            My heart ached because I missed him so much. And playing this game didn't help.

            "I don't wanna play anymore." I mumbled, pushing the thoughts of my Johnny out of my head.

            "But Sky..." Dan whined. "I haven't even beat you yet!"

            "I'm undefeatable." I grinned at him. I praised him for making me smile instead of frowning, and he made me forget about my sad thoughts. Not many people could do that.

            And not many people could make my heart pump as much as he made mine pump.

            "Stupid head." He stuck his tongue out at me, making him look 16 instead of 19.

            "Fine, one more time." I grumbled. But I smiled to myself because I knew that I was gonna win.

            Bring it on.

10 Minutes Later.

            "How did you win again?!" Daniel groaned, throwing his cards at me.

            "You," I pointed to him. "Are cleaning," I pointed to the tossed cards on the ground. "Those up. Oh and it's because I'm awesome. I always win, babe." I say, winking.

            He rolled his eyes and began picking up the cards.

          "We'll see Sky, we'll see."

***

Johnny is going to the cutest boy in the whole book (even cuter than Danny Boy!) when they get out of the elevator, if they do... ;)

I am like crying right now because I have 5,000 reads! I remember when I got 50 reads, gah! I love you guys. You make me so happy. You're beautiful and amazing and I can't even. You are the motivation for me writing. :)

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

You Da Boss Από Jay Steele

Ρομαντική

3.4K 160 20
When two complete strangers get stuck on a elevator you'll be surprised how much you get to know about a person in an hour, Nate and Kari starts goin...
45.5K 1.5K 12
When two delayed passengers find themselves stuck with each other for over four hours, they find out more than they expected and arrive in London wit...
267K 9.2K 42
What would happen if you got stuck in an elevator with Justin Bieber for 48 hours? // (C) Rauhlgarden Wattpad, 2017
2.2K 20 34
I'm disclaiming that none of the events in the story are real but they're fake this's events made up to create an engaging story for the reader, None...