Possession of the Alpha (Comp...

By amzieerevel

Now 17,Cute and quirky Hazel has been looking for her mate for just over a year and has realised he's obvious... More

Possession of the Alpha
Possession of the Alpha (Rouge on campus)
Possession of the Alpha (The Blue Crescent Pack)
Possession of the Alpha (Now Official)
Possession of the Alpha (In Control)
Possession of the Alpha (Moving....Again)
Possession of the Alpha (Closer)
Posession of the Alpha (Heat It Up)
Possession of the Alpha (History)
Possession of the Alpha (Meeting the Guys)
Possession of the Alpha (The Dress)
Posession of the Alpha (Secrets)
Possession of the Alpha (The International Meeting)
Possession of the Alpha (Jamie)
Possession of the Alpha (Risen)
Possession of the Alpha (Spellbound)
Possession of the Alpha (Sacrifice)
Possession of the Alpha (Oh No)
Possession of the Alpha (Hazels Dad)
Possession of the Alpha (Mommy?)
Possession of the Alpha (Pappa dont preach!)
Possession of the Alpha (Put a ring on it?)
Possession of the Alpha (Matehood and Friendship)
Possession of the Alpha (Plenty of fish in the sea)
Possession of the Alpha (Changes)
Possession of the Alpha (Im Coming Out)
Possession of the Alpha (Drawing Close)
Possession of the Alpha (Lost)
Possession of the Alpha (Holding out)
Possession of the Alpha (Wedding Bells)
Possession of the Alpha (Forever)
Read the sequel?
A HUGE Thankyou!
The Wattys 2014

Possession of the Alpha (Luna)

61K 1.2K 110
By amzieerevel

Joshua's P.O.V

I'd never felt so at peace in my life.

So calm.

So.......loved.

My right arm was still draped over Hazel as she breathed heavily on my chest. She had fallen asleep shortly after,but still looked as innocent beautiful as she was when she was awake. Her head was resting gently on my chest and her arms were wrapped around me,making me feel secure and safe.We had mated about 2 hours ago,but the rush I felt was still very new. She was scared to begin with and I knew that I had hurt her at first. It upset me but after a while the pain faded and she made it very evident that it did,her expressions and noises giving me hints that I was impressing her. It was her first,so I know she wouldn't know any different but I still wanted so much not to disappoint her. She was everything to me,despite only knowing her 3 days.....I loved her.

She began to stir and her eyelashes were tickling my chest as they began to flutter. I snickered as she groaned and began rubbing her eyes,she truly was adorable.I began tracing little patterns on her bare back with my index finger,causing her to giggle and turn her head to look at me.

She was so beautiful,I couldn't believe that Id spent the last year sleeping around because of my impatience to wait for my mate.She would have been so worth it,if I could have seen into the future and known that I would end up with someone so perfect I would definitely be frigid. By choice.

She smiled at me gently and raised her hand to stroke my cheek.

"Hey you" she whispered,still smiling. I could hear her thoughts and all of them were about me.

"I can't believe how lucky I am to have found someone so perfect. Joshua is flawless,his sense of humour,personality,his looks.....well they are just......WOAH."

I really had to try to keep from smirking at that last one.

She still couldn't read my thoughts as we hadn't got round to her marking me yet. It was supposed to happen today but well......we got distracted. The pack meeting was soon so it would have to wait until later.

I smiled back at her,leaning my head into her palm,her touch made me crazy.

"Hey beautiful" I whispered back,making a red blush float onto her cheeks. She looked downwards then back to me nervously. I knew she got embarrassed when I called get beautiful but she was and I speak the truth. I could tell from her thoughts she was still unsure of her.....performance,she worried that she hadn't satisfied me. She was SO worrying for nothing!

I lifted her chin with my finger so she was looking directly up at me.

"You were amazing. I just wanted you to know that,you have nothing to worry about." I made sure my voice was gentle then tilted my head so I could press my lips against hers. I could feel her smiling against my lips and she was definitely more relaxed now.

She pulled away and smirked at me cheekily

"Yeah you weren't so bad yourself" she shrugged. I did a double take.....not so bad? I narrowed my eyes at her,I knew she was kidding but still. Never joke about a guys ability in bed!

"Not so bad?" I kept my voice even,so she didn't get scared but made sure she could tell I was peeved. She giggled and shook her head "I'm kidding! You know your unbelievable" she said looking down now embarrassed again. I smirked to myself. Unbelievable huh? Hmm

She quickly glanced to the alarm clock next to our bed and her eyes widened in shock. "Shit!" She hissed jumping off me and grabbing her clothes,which were scattered across the floor. I sat up confused "What?" I burrowed my eyebrows and they gathered together inbetween my eyes. She looked up,after just slipping on her bra and knickers. She looked at me as if to say "your kidding me".

"Josh the pack meeting is in two minutes" she hissed,grabbing her shirt and putting that on also. My eyes widened and I seconded her motion "shit!" I exclaimed pouncing off the bed and grabbing my Calvins which were halfway under the bed. Hazel was dressed but her hair was matted at the back from......well you know. She grabbed a brush and did what she could until she just shoved it up in a messy bun. Her makeup was still flawless....don't ask me how we were both sweating buckets. She looked as beautiful as she always did,no one would be able to tell as she looked as fresh as this morning. I was now dressed, i didn't need to do anything with my hair I was never on bottom so scruff was no problem for me.

"Do I look okay?" She asked,concern being the only obvious emotion on her face. She straightened her shirt with her hands and bit her lip. God my mate was so unbelievably sexy. I nodded slowly and brushed a stand of hair from her face. "Beautiful" I whisper kissing her cheek lightly. I take her hand in mine and look at her again "okay ,time to meet the pack"

She sighed and nodded at me,following me reluctantly to the elevator. The wait to the bottom floor was torture,Hazel was so scared. I understood why,being introduced as Luna was a big thing. She would be my second in command,well except from my Beta,Sam. Although I would take Hazels word over Sams any day,I know it sounds bad but she is my mate.

DING

The doors to the second floor open and Stacey tottles in,avoiding Hazels gaze. Hazel let out a low growl so I pulled her into my body and kissed the top of her head. I couldn't help the smirk that appeared on my face,memories from her jealousy attack on Stacey the other day flooding back. I don't know what i ever saw in Stacey through,she was cheap,fake and a right bitch! I grimaced at words I said the last time I had slept with her "you'll always be my favourite baby" ugh why did I ever say that! She's repulsive!

Stacey shivered and practically lept out the elevator before the doors were even fully open. Jeez Hazel really scared the crap out of her!

Hazel grimaced "ugh I can't stand her" she hissed,holding my hand a little tighter and letting me lead her from the elevator and into the pack room. I turned her to face me before me entered.

"You will be fine,I promise. It's your destiny to be Luna of this pack and you will be the best one possible" I placed both my hands on her shoulders and gazed into her golden eyes lovingly. She breathed in my scent,letting it surround her. She closed her eyes and parted her lips slightly,I took this opportunity to peck her. Her eyes sprang open again and she smiled appreciatively.

"Thankyou,I needed that" she said nodding,trying to wrap her head around the idea of being partly in control of a pack. She nodded again "okay,I'm ready" I squeezed her hand and opened the big oak doors exposing the meeting room. The large hall had rows and rows of wooden chairs which were all weighed down with pack members,all watching the stage expectantly. I led Hazel down the clearing and every head whipped to us in awe.

I was used to this,as I'd been alpha for over a year now but Hazel looked very intimidated. I squeezed her hand again and her breathing calmed down abit. We reached the steps and I led her up slowly,I seriously feared that she might fall over she was so scared. We took the last steps leaving us standing in front of the 220 werewolves that occupied the house,some smiled reassuringly,some stared blankly and some of the girls narrowed there eyes at Hazel in envy.

Yeah probably slept with most of them. Yup Hazel would probably be hearing from them very soon. I cleared my throat just to make sure everyone was listening,then started.

"Thank you,everyone for coming here today after we had to reschedule. I know it may be short notice for some of you but we appreciate you coming all the same. I'd like to introduce to you Hazel Jones, my mate and your Luna. She will be accepting the role and all it's responsibilities from today,so please show her all the respect that she deserves. Now for the usual business..."

Hazels P.O.V

I took a deep breath as I realised I was now officially Luna of The Blue Crescent Pack. I had never in a million years thought I would be a Luna,although I never thought I'd be mates with an alpha either so there you go! I looked over to Josh and let the proud smile that was bubbling up in me slide onto my face. He was so different in front of his pack,so father like,responsible,loving. The transformation was incredible,he was so humorous and cheeky but when it was needed he took control. I was proud of him,his pack clearly loved him and so did I,I turned my head to look upon the faces of my pack.So gentle,respectful and.......envious? I met the gazes of some very pissed of girls,staring daggers at me. There gazes shot between me and Josh but varied as quickly as the direction,when they stared at Josh it was with longing but me it was with.....well an overwhelming urge to slap me.

I put the pieces together very quickly,my emotions changing from proud to suspicious.

Josh had some explaining to do.

A.N/Sorry for the late update,I will soon be adding an interesting event! I know it's boring waiting but I've got some serious writers block,I'm on the verge of something but have to build up to it. I really appreciate your patience thank you,your votes seriously mean so much to me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 80 28
Olivia embarks on an uncanny adventure trying to find her truth, having to go into hiding as a rogue in a new town, to most of her memories unknowing...
9.5K 197 20
Alice, a broken girl who has lost her last hope of ever being rescued by her mate. She has been living in a dungeon for 15 years. She lost family and...
226K 5.9K 28
Alex is a werewolf, no surprise there. Well she's a rogue, living on unclaimed land with her new family. They get attacked. The only survivors out o...
3.9K 262 16
After the lunar goddess turned her back on her children, the wolves of the modern world have had to adapt. Artificial mating bonds were created and m...