The Most Beautiful Moment In...

By caramelthoughts

Bangtan Sonyeondan is your ultimate Korean male group. Charisma, aegyo, sex appeal; name it, they have it. Th... More

Chapter 1: Meet Them
Chapter 2: Life of a Fan is Hard
Chapter 3: Your Future
Chapter 4: To Chase A Dream
Chapter 5: Favorite Bandana
Chapter 6: Run
Chapter 8: The Untalkative Bunny
Chapter 9: Tour

Chapter 7: A Monster's Spell

37 4 4
By caramelthoughts

AUTHOR'S POV

Going back to when Micah and Elsa were on their way to the exit gates, both of them were actually dazed from meeting BTS the first time. Either of the girls couldn't find the right words to describe what they felt.

Elsa needed to express herself or else she would be going crazy from overthinking.

"Micssssss, di talaga ako makapaniwala. And to think na nayakap mo pa si Kookie! Ang swerte swerte mo huhuhu". (I really can't believe it. And to think that you even hugged Kookie! You are very lucky.)

Elsa says loosening and finally letting go of her grip on Micah's wrist.

Micah just looks at her and smiles, saying nothing.

When they reach the terminal for their bus ride home, Elsa's calm discussion becomes more animated. Her voice resonated outside because only a few vehicles passed by. The place was quite far from the center of the city.

The concert was only held there because it had the biggest stadium which would be favorable considering the ARMYs that would be flocking in.

Micah continues to think back on what happened silently while Elsa excitedly reenacts everything she saw.

Fortunately, they do not wait long for the bus. It arrives right on time. The bus was a simple sky blue and had white vector designs. It was also half-empty.

When the door opens, Elsa immediately goes in. She finds two empty seats. Leading the way, she walks towards the seats and the bus carries on to the next destination.

Elsa settles for the seat beside the window. She places the heavy bag she was carrying under her seat.

After a few minutes of making herself comfortable, she turns to face Micah.

She was about to say something to her friend but then, one thing was missing. Micah.

"Oh no." She thinks to herself. Checking the way the bus was going, maybe she could just jog the whole way back. It couldn't be that far.

Grabbing her bag, she shouts for the bus driver to stop. Before dropping her off, the bus driver looks at her and says, "Good luck going home, girl." Elsa shakes off the weird side note and eagerly heads back to the bus terminal.

Signs were nowhere to be found but she had a phone application to guide her way so it was okay.

She walks silently; her thoughts now on how Micah is doing without her phone or wallet.

ELSA'S POV

The road is cooling off from the heat of the day. The soles of my shoes are feeling this as I walk. I've jogged for a few minutes until my lungs said I should just walk. I should be seeing Micah anytime now.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh. Bwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, see you ssoooooooooooon!!!! Saranghaaaaaeeeeeeyoooo~"

I carelessly shout, just to increase my fighting power.

Micah and I have been really good friends. We have been there for each other for the past 2 years. I tell her what goes on in my boring life, and she does the same. We're molds of the same bread. I couldn't even tell who's weirder. She's like a sister from another mother.

And if it weren't her who was left behind, I wouldn't be bothering going back.

Thinking back, I was even the one who dragged her into the dark side; KPOP.

Hah. You should really be thanking me, Mics.

I walk some more, reflect some more too.

Let me see. I'm her roommate, love adviser, personal assistant, walking bank, stylist, etc. And the major fights we've had were only because of foods. I swear people shouldn't know about this or else.

Absentmindedly, I arrive at the bus terminal, to the exact post we stood. But she wasn't there anymore. I look around. Then, I come across two girls talking. I eavesdrop.

Girl 1: I give up. Running's too tiring. Let's just go back inside and meet the other members.
Girl 2: But Jungkook oppa is my ultimate bias! It would be such a waste to not meet him. And who was that girl anyway? Such a flirt! She even dared talk to Kookie! Ughhh. Bitch!
Girl 1: Jamie, Jungkook was the one who approached her. Come on, let's go back. I have to see V.
Girl 2: Fine!! But I am upset, okay?
Girl 1: Okay.

Being me, I couldn't help but ask. "Why? What happened?"

Both of them look at me with shocked faces and Girl 1 responds, "Jungkook went out the conference room and we, fans, followed him but he ended up running away with some girl waiting at the bus terminal post. Sorry, if he's your bias."

I pause and think.

Some girl waiting in the bus terminal post. Coincidence.

The girl speaks up again, "Anyway we're going back inside. Would you want to come with us?"

"Uhh. Sure. Let's go." I reply politely.
We walk peacefully until Girl 2 whines about the incident again. She even shows Girl 1 a picture of the crime scene. Girl 1 is fast to react, "How did you even have time to take that?"

Girl 2 says to her, "Do not underestimate an ARMY." Girl 2 then hands her phone to me uttering, "Here, friend, look at my heart breaking."

I couldn't believe it. Just like how I could recognize idols by just seeing a part of their bodies, even their foot, I could recognize my best friend anywhere.

Short ultra-black hair. White skin. Small hands. I couldn't be mistaken.

The picture she took..

it's Jungkook running away with Micah.

Not saying a word, I give the phone back and break to a sprint. I can hear their voices sayings some things like 'see, she's hurt too' 'I knew Jungkook was her bias'

No, friends. My heart only belongs to Kim Taehyung. V!!!!!

Thanks to my long legs, I reach the event halls in no time. I find a discombobulated audience scattered around the place.

The guards were directing the people, letting them sit here and there. Some fans were calm while most of them were anxious about the fan meeting being cancelled.

With so much movement it was a miracle I managed to spot BTS being guided towards the side of the stage by guards.

They were being moved to the waiting room, I see. I struggle to move through the chaotic area towards where BTS is heading to.

Taking advantage because I'm a Platinum Ticket Holder? No, I want to know where Jungkook went with my friend. That could be considered kidnapping right?!

I reach the point where a staff has to ask me for an ID pass. I show her the Platinum Ticket and she lets me in. The waiting room is right across the stage so I easily found where these precious creatures were. Inside, I see Jimin, V (Kyaaaaa!), Suga, Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok.

Jimin was playing with his phone while V was disturbing Jimin. Suga was swaggishly asleep. Jin and Namjoon were talking about something serious, probably about Jungkook. Hoseok was preparing a video camera. None of them notice me.

Knock. Knock. (A/N Do you wanna build a snowman? ... Okay. Ignore this please.)

Namjoon was the first one to look up. The others followed. Out of breath because of the moment and also because of rushing to find Micah, I ask, "Where's Jungkook?"

All of them face Namjoon. He answers me with a question. "Sorry, but what?"

Oh you know what I'm talking about, Rap Mon!

"Where is Jungkook?" I ask him again.

"Yes, I heard. I meant why do you need to know?" He answers coolly.

"Oh. Because the ARMY said he ran away and took a girl with him. And that girl.." I reply dryly.

(A/N Listen to Converse High by BTS)

He doesn't even let me finish and retorts dryly, "Why? Is he your bias?"

Angry and frustrated, I say, "For goodness sake, V is my ultimate bias! And for your information Mr. Kim Namjoon, that girl Jungkook took with him, is Micah, my friend!!"

"Your friend?" He looks confused. The other members start talking but I can't understand.

"Yes. Now where is he?!" I ask in desperation to a panicked Namjoon.

"Uhm." He looks at Jimin and pushes the '95 liner forward. Jimin looks so troubled.

"Well, I didn't know Jungkook had a companion. Sorry for dragging you into this mess. The reason why Jungkook ran out was because Jimin blackmailed him to find his favorite bandana. He supposedly lost it somewhere but he couldn't remember. We were planning on waiting for him to return before fetching him wherever he is. But now that you let us know, Jimin will gladly redeem himself and get Jungkook and your friend. Won't you Jiminie?" He smiles at Jimin.

"Uhh. Ne, hyung." Jimin half-heartedly smiles back.

"How will you know where they are?" I innocently ask.

This time V was the one to answer me, "We have trackers on our belts. We are never lost, unless we do not want to be found."

Funny, V knows how to speak English. Can all of them speak English?

"Awe.. some." The words barely escape my mouth. My bias just talked to me. And I just confessed to him a while ago.

Namjoon and Jin discuss some instructions to Jimin before handing him keys. Jimin exits the room after giving everyone a small wave. Is he literally going to be fetching them? Poor Jimin.

Namjoon probably reads my mind because he says to me, "Don't pity him. It's his fault anyway."

"It's not that. Doesn't he appear tired already?" I ask Namjoon.

"We all are. But for the time being, we have to do our jobs. Today was supposed to be a memorable fan meeting. With Jungkook throwing tantrums because of Jimin, we have to compromise. Even though we are incomplete, Bangtan Sonyeondan has to stay strong for the ARMYs. I, as the leader, have to make sure all of us are okay. At the same time, make sure the fans that support us are doing more than okay. You are the reason we are who we are after all." Namjoon replies.

I am? A loser like me?

For the first time my knees feel weak.

Oh he means me as being an ARMY. Stupid.

I glance at Namjoon, this time taking a careful look. He looks different. More sparkly?

Ommo.. Did my heart just get stolen?

I thought I was going to fade away then he says in his deep voice,
"Wanna stay for the fan meeting, Elsa?"

Entrapped in a spell I agree. "Sure."

He then taps my shoulder and leaves to talk to their manager about the important happenings. I am left there to contemplate on how warm his touch was.

Is it just me or was he staring at my shoes the whole time we were talking?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 2.8K 78
𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐈𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲.... ©️𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧__
2.2M 64.5K 37
warning - sexual content
2.6M 60.8K 127
here's a tip; don't read the beginning chapters, cause i used to be a kboo
9.4K 280 17
What will happen if two besties become lovers. Are you guys excited then read my story share and comment. Kim taehyung a cheerful boy who love his pa...