The Most Beautiful Moment In...

By caramelthoughts

Bangtan Sonyeondan is your ultimate Korean male group. Charisma, aegyo, sex appeal; name it, they have it. Th... More

Chapter 1: Meet Them
Chapter 2: Life of a Fan is Hard
Chapter 3: Your Future
Chapter 4: To Chase A Dream
Chapter 5: Favorite Bandana
Chapter 7: A Monster's Spell
Chapter 8: The Untalkative Bunny
Chapter 9: Tour

Chapter 6: Run

68 5 2
By caramelthoughts

JIMIN'S POV

Jungkook's acting strange. He seems to be busy thinking. Being the caring friend that I am, I waste no time to ask him what's up. But frankly, I just don't believe him saying that he doesn't have my black bandana. I clearly remember him borrowing it from me before we left the room.

"What are you thinking about anyway? Thinking about me?" I jokingly say.

"Sirho. Eeeegh. Stay away from me Park Jimin." Our adorable maknae complains.

"Well I would if you just gave me my bandana back!" I say, acting irritated.

"I told you! I gave it to her!" I cover my mouth. Oh man holy shit.

Her?!

I was about to say something but then, "Stop fighting, you two." Jin, the eldest scolds us.

"You better get it from her right now or else I'll be spreading your picture through my SNS." I threaten in a hushed voice.

"What picture?" He asks. "You'll know soon enough." I calmly say as a final warning.

Jungkook quickly runs outside and starts the search for my favorite bandana.

That's right, Jungkook. You have to hurry. Or else I'll be posting this picture. Kekeke
Hmmm he left his phone. Kekeke

I was happy blackmailing Jungkook but when he ran towards the exit, it made some of the fans panic. Other people waiting for the fan meeting to start pushed each other, wanting to be the one following our maknae outside.

Next thing I know everyone was shouting at each other in a language we couldn't even understand. By this time, all of them were either moving towards us or planning to chase Kookie. Girls were pulling each other's hair; stuffed toys being thrown in the air; imagine this happening in front of us while sitting on a long table.

V and I look at each other. Together, we walk to the side of the stage where our hyungs weren't looking. Then, we laugh our asses off. There was just something about the ARMY that was hilarious. But we realized that some people who are not strong enough might be injured at this rate so we quickly head to the security officer most near us. The guards respond by letting us boys stay inside the waiting room.

Minutes later, people in security uniforms approach us and tell us that everything's been handled. The only bad news: a lot of the fan girls are chasing Jungkook and they cannot be stopped.

I'm gonna have to explain everything to Namjoon hyung to solve this.
Jungkook's going to be blaming me. Mian, Kookie-ah!

MICAH'S POV

On our way to the exit gates, I felt like I was walking backwards. My mind kept bringing me back to that room, to that scent. I wonder if Elsa has noticed that she's been walking with a zombie all this time.

I hear some words coming from Elsa's mouth though I'm not really ready for fan girl discussion yet. Everything that happened today was just surreal.

"Micssssss, di talaga ako makapaniwala. And to think na nayakap mo pa si Kookie! Ang swerte swerte mo huhuhu". (I really can't believe it. And to think that you even hugged Kookie! You are very lucky.) Elsa says loosening and finally letting go of her grip on my wrist.

I look at her and smile, saying nothing. She's been dragging me the whole time. I swear my arm was going to be detached if she didn't let go.

When we reach the terminal for our bus ride home, Elsa's calm discussion becomes more animated. Taking the opportunity to get back at me, I think. Only very few taxis pass by since this place was far. Looking at the shining sun.. I was daydreaming when she started blabbering like a 7-year old child about how much she really likes Taehyung. Then proceeded shouting "Namjoon!" facing different directions. She pole dances while talking about Min Yoongi, dances Touch My Body following Jhope. And then she

(A/N Listen to Run by BTS in this part ;))

Becomes silent.

I turn to find no Elsa in sight.

Where is she?

I check my pockets for contents.
Jungkook's hanky. But where are my other things?
My phone, my wallet! THEY'RE IN THE BAG PACK SHE WAS CARRYING!

How could I have missed the bus ride when I'm forty-kilometers away from the dorm? With no phone or money?! How could she have left me?!

As hard as it was, I wanted to think on the bright side. I wanted to think that she'd notice she just left me. Then, I remember that we've just met the Bangtan boys face-to-face.

"Shit. I'm screwed." I knew I should've tied myself to her waist. Hmmm.

A taxi wouldn't be such a bad idea. Maybe I could afford the ride and pay the taxi at our dorm. But my precious money. Nooo. I might as well die. Hmmm.

I was busy thinking of ways to get back home when suddenly a familiar voice speaks.

"Annyeong." Our eyes meet and I instinctively bow to him.

He catches his breath and surprises me by saying, "What's the matter?"

He's sweaty and his hair's a mess. Has he been running?

He looks around, maybe looking for Elsa. And I'm close to tearing up again, was managing holding it all inside until he suddenly says, "Chingu wa?" (Your friend?)

The first drop falls. "She.. uhm.. she went home without me." I wipe my face with the hanky.

He shakily points at the black hanky I was using but before he could say anything, a pack of crazy fan girls come at us with horrifying speed.

Jungkook curses under his breath, grabs my wrist and yells at me, "Run!"

Adrenaline surges in me.

Tears run dry as I forget about my problem for a while.

Without looking back, I run.

Everything's in slow motion.

I see nothing else but the person in front of me.

He smiles as he checks our backs.

Being lost in a dream.

Then it hits me.

Where are we going?

I'm sure we run a good 10 kilometers before the athlete I'm with realizes he's running towards nowhere. The fan girls have stopped chasing us because I'm sure they couldn't keep up.

Sheepishly he asks himself, "Yeogineun.. eodiyeyo?" He asks where we are. I could understand this cause of Nanay.

Unfortunately I see no road signs. This part of the road seems to be a deserted place. Now I must understand that places like these exist especially here in the rural areas in the Philippines.

Keeping my cool, I ask him. "Uhm. Jungkook-shi, do you have your phone with you?"

Dear ultimate bias, please tell me you have your damn phone.
He turns his back, scans his pockets and faces me shyly smiling.

My God. That smile could kill me right this instant.

"Sorry. I left it there." He replies.

Or I could kill that smile.

He probably feels awkward because he steps back a bit.

"How about you? Phone?" He asks.

"My phone with my wallet is with Elsa." I reply looking at my shoes.

"Oh. Sorry." Jungkook replies.

You could literally feel how sorry he was right, Mics? Congratulations on making him feel responsible for getting the both of you lost.

Hey, it is his fault actually. If only he didn't drag me with him, I would have been in my dorm right now, somehow.

Duuh. It's not his fault he's so famous that crazed fan girls chased him to death. You're lucky he grabbed you or else you'd be squished right now! Congratulations again. He's never gonna talk to you.

(A/N Micah needs therapy, that's for sure.)

I quit arguing with my mind. Since I couldn't think of anything else to say, I just sit down on the hot ground instead and watch the sun begin to set.

Surprisingly, he sits down beside me; pulling his legs to properly sit Indian style.

I look at him beside me. He's staring at the sun too.

Slowly he faces me and because I'm too flustered being with him, I turn away.

Lol. You act like a normal teenage girl now, Mics.

I hear him laugh softly.

I hear the wind. Following silence. It stays like this for a while.

Until a honking black van approaches from afar.

Is that Jimin? Driving?!

The van stops right in front of us and a smiling Chim Chim appears.

"Hi!" He says with his soothing voice.

I'm speechless. JiKook is real!! Kidding.

Jimin soon recognizes me saying, "You were the girl in the room."

He faces Jungkook next and asks him, "Why is she with you?"

Jungkook lets him have the cold shoulder. I could clearly see he was irritated with Jimin for some reason. He opens up the door and surprises me again by saying, "You coming or what?"

Is he the same Jungkook I was with earlier?

Gone was the gentle aura. It was now replaced with the personality of an angst teenage boy who hated everything.

Whoa.

He rolls his eyes when I don't answer and gets in first. "Fine", he says before reaching for the door.

"Wait!" I shout out of panic. I climb in.

I am flabbergasted to find everything inside the car black. I swear if there was no light, it would be pitch black. Anyway, it has cool air conditioning. It had a boyish smell though. It was also very, very, very messy inside. But I tried hard to ignore it.

Jungkook observes me as I observed the interior of their van. His gaze is interrupted by Jimin.

"Ready, everyone?" Jimin happily asks.

"Deee." I answer, trying to sound as happy.

Then, Jungkook looks at me again. He's giving me a disgusted look.

"What?" I innocently ask.

He rudely answers me in Korean.

I avoid him by looking outside the window. It's already dark. I wonder what Elsa is up to. Did she even notice that I was gone? Then I question. How did Jimin know where we were? I turn to Jungkook to ask him but he rolls his eyes.

Ugggh. What is wrong with him?!

Jimin starts the engine. You could hear everyone's breath inside the car along with the air conditioning. The van travels along the empty road on a beautiful starry young night.

------------

Sorry if it took a while. Thanks for reading! 〜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 146 38
What is your ultimate BTS fantasy? 3 women go to a fan meet and meet BTS. What happens next no one could have expected. The 3 friends end up at an aw...
107K 4.5K 47
Can't it be loving a normal guy with a normal life turns into a sprit away. Finding love for reason you already die .once or twice your I NEED YOU~...
7K 219 6
Is it weird to hate your life?....To just wanna run away from it...Having problems with your mom....Your dad left you ...And your mom doesn't want to...
387 33 16
•{Includes mature subject matter} "Please give me a chance," he said, staring so deep into my eyes I suddenly felt naked. "Jungkookie, I can't...