Partners In Crime (erisol)

By erisolshipper

Erisol Criminal!Stuck AU After both Eridan's and Sollux's father disapprove of their relationship, Sollux co... More

1
2 (#TW)
3
4
5
7
8 (#TW)
9
10
11
12 (#TW)
13
14
15 (NSFW)
16
17 (#TW)
18
19
20 The End

6 (NSFW)

1.3K 53 51
By erisolshipper

Eridan's POV

"We should all like... Go out or something? Like to a club or a restaurant? I don't know.. I can't stay all cooped up in here."

"NO." All three of us: Kar, Sol, and I, said in unison.

Dave stared.
"Jeez.. Fuckin' hermits.. Let's have SOME fun at least.."

"Maybe you can take KK out on a 'bro' date and try to win him over." Sollux suggested.

"NO! I'm in a fucking relationship!!" Karkat crossed his arms, glaring at Sollux for suggesting such an idea.

I sat on Sollux's lap, laughing.
"Wwoww, that's a good idea."

"I might just do that." Dave stood up

"No!" Karkat kept protesting, "Never in a trillion years and beyond will I, Karkat Vantas, agree to go on a date with the ironic douch: Dave Strider. There is no way you can make me! Even if you said to pay me with all the money in the world, I wouldn't do it! I'm a loyal guy and I'm not going to do something shady like cheat on my girlfriend with some hot dude who I invited over-"

"So you think I'm hot, huh?" Dave's arm draped over Karkat's shoulder.

His face turned pink; filled with embarrassment. "Fuck no! Well.. Yes.. But no! I didn't mean it like that!"

"Uh huh, suuuuuure KK." Sollux pulled me closer to his body, burying his face against my neck. It ticked and made me squirm a bit.

"Solllll!" I grinned, "That tickles!"

"Sorry, ED. Just wanna cuddle you~" He whispered, kissing my neck softy.

"Ew. No." Karkat walked away to his room; Dave following after him.
Hearing the click of the door, I turned and grabbed Sollux's face, kissing him softly.
He was taken back by it, but eventually kissed back like always.
Making the first move always surprised him, and I just can't put my finger on why.

Sollux pulled away, panting a bit.
"Damn ED.. You're so fucking sexy when you do that.."

"Do Wwhat? I havve no clue wwhat you're talkin' about.." I got up and walked towards the stairs, swaying my hips as I walked away from him. 

I can play this game fairly well~

"Wait!" He stopped me before I could reach the stairs. He snatched onto my wrist and pulled me back against his chest.

I blushed when I felt his hot breath against my neck.
"I don't think you're going anywhere my little prince~"

Damn..

Karkat's POV:

Dave got on his knees in front of me, begging for me to let him take make out on a date.
This fucker just doesn't get it.

"Pleeeeeeeaaaase?"

"I said it before and I'll say it again.
I have a girlfriend, and you're a douche. So NO."

"Come on Karkles~" He stood and got close to my face. "How about all those fun times we had in high school?"

I flushed. "That's the past.."

"I know you still like me.."

"No I don't." I growled and pushed him away.
He groaned, "Okay, can we at least go out on a friend date? I won't flirt or anything, or at least try not to.. Just two friends hanging out sorta-ish as a couple would."

"......." I hesitated. "No flirting?"

"No flirting. And to make it even more UN-romantic, we can make fun of Sollux and Eridan."

I laughed. "Okay fine.. "

"Alright! Let's go!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room.

"W-Wait, now?!" I was dragged downstairs.

"Yup- Oh fuck, gross! I did not need to see that!" Dave covered my eyes, but I pushed them out of the way to see Sollux on top of Eridan on the couch.

"Ugh, guys! If you're going to get sexual, do it in your fucking room and not on the god damn couch!"

Sollux flipped us off.

"Ugh, we're going out- Well I mean not OUT, uh.. We uh-"
"I'm taking him on a friendly date." Dave butted  in.

"Wow, what a way to lie Dave." Sollux snorted.
"Gonna try to get in his pants I see?" Eridan giggled.

I flushed and flipped them both off. "Oh just go fuck each other in the room!" I grabbed Daves hand and pulled him outside, locking the door.

"You think they're gonna fuck?" He asked.

"Obviously. They can't fucking stay away from each other. It's like a fucking romcom so much it makes me sick.."

"Well, you're just jealous that you don't have a romcom love life. But of course, with me you can have one~"

"What the fuck happened to no
Flirting?" I growled at him.

"Oops."

Third Person POV:

Sollux dragged Eridan to the room as soon as Karkat and Dave left. Pushing his lover onto the bed, Sollux whispered, "So is this better than a motel room?"

Eridan laughed, "Definitely better.. So.. Are you goin' to show me a good time or wwhat?" His fingers trailed down Sollux's chest, tugging lightly at the edge of his shirt.

Sollux smirked and leaned close to Eridan's ear, whispering, "Maybe.. That depends on how much you beg me for it..."

Eridans face turned pink with flush. He could hardly contain his excitement for the next few minutes of his life. He was going to actually make love with his one and only.

"Are you nervous? You seem nervous.." Sollux put a hand to Eridans cheek, rubbing softly with his thumb. "We don't have to-"

"I wwant to!" Eridan quickly said, feeling the butterflies in his stomach overwhelm him.

The hormones were driving Sollux nuts, so he simply began kissing the other roughly. Their lips both in sinc with movement.

Soon, clothes came flying off; one by one. Clothing began getting piled off to the side.
Sollux's lips moved down to Eridans neck and chest, leaving marks all over in a matter of minutes.

Their hands got entangled in each other's hair as they continued their foreplay.
Eridan's breathing was loud and uneven. He wanted this so badly, and he was tired of all the teasing.
He knew if he made a complaint, Sollux would make him wait even longer to get what he truly wanted.

Alas, they both were only in their boxers. Eridan's were plaid with Violet, while Sollux's were striped yellow and black.
Eridan couldn't help but laugh a little at his lover's choice of undergarments.
"Really Sol? Goin' for the wwhole bee look I see?"

"Oh hush you." Sollux grinned, burying his face into Eridan's neck as he slowly grinded down on the others groin.

Eridan's eyes closed, letting out a soft moan of pleasure. He bit his lip, wrapping his arms around Sollux's back. His slender fingers gently touched Sollux's torso, sending him shivers.

"Keep doing that.. It's turning me on even more~" Sollux mumbled, taking in Eridan's scent.
Eridan kept quiet, touching Sollux all over as their crotches rubbed against each other.

Moans soon escaped their lips, boners becoming fairly noticeable by now.
Sollux was the first to notice the raging boner inside of Eridan's boxers.

"My my... It seems your little friend can hardly contain its excitement.."

"Y-Yours too.." Eridan stuttered.
They both stared into each other's eyes, and knew the look they were giving each other.
They both pulled each other's boxers down, letting their 'friends' spring out.

Eridan stared with fascination, wanting to touch it badly.
Of course, fascination overcame him.
He reached out, letting his thumb move softly over Sollux's tip which leaked slightly with pre-cum.

Sollux bit his lip, already so sensitive from the small touch to his area.
Eridan smirked and kissed Sollux deeply as he let Sollux's member rest in the palm of his hand.
He squeezed the throbbing dick softly, earning a juicy moan from Sollux.

Eridan had no clue what he was doing, but he guessed he was doing a pretty good job so far, considering Sollux was moaning already.
Suddenly, his hand was swatted away.
He was pushed down, and he looked up to see Sollux staring down.

"Enough trying to tease me.. I know what little game you're playing." Sollux said, "And now I think it's time you got punished.."

"Oh? A punishment?" Eridan beamed. "I hope you don't treat me too badly..
I'm vvery sensitivve.."

"I know.." Sollux bit his lip as he stared up and down the others body. "Damn, you look so fucking sexy.. I can't help but stare at you, baby.."

"WWell.." Eridan pushed Sollux's head down. "You can stare at my body wwhile you suck your prince.." Eridan smirked as he saw Sollux now staring at Eridans erected member. He licked his lips before licking up Eridan's dick.

Eridan tried relaxing, closing his eyes as Sollux pleasured him. His fingers tugged gently at Sollux's hair.

Sollux did as told, beginning to suck him. He stared up at Eridan, watching his chest move up and down with quick breaths. The moans that escaped his Prince's lips were music to his ears. Sollux never wanted to stop hearing those from him.
Sollux actually liked this situation very much, of a Prince and a Servant; forced to do what his prince commanded.

Even if Sollux would never admit it,
Eridan was pretty sure this is what Sollux wanted for now. A sweep of dominance slightly overcame Eridan.

"Mmm.. Keep suckin' your prince like that.."

Sollux pulled off, "Wait! I'm suppose to be giving YOU a punishment!"

"No~" Eridan guided Solluxs lips back to the dick. "Be a good servant and keep doing what you're doing~"

Damn.. Sollux thought. He closed his eyes and started repeating his motions. He received moans from Eridan in return for his good work.

"Ah~ G-Good job~ Your prince is proud o-of you!~" Eridan gasps and moved his legs slightly as he felt already so close to climaxing.

Sollux knew, and pulled off with a satisfying pop sound.
Eridan panted and stared down at Sollux, a flush covering his face.

"You only get to cum when I allow you to.." Sollux spread Eridans legs apart, lifting them up a bit so he had access to Eridan.

Eridan didn't know what to say at that point in time. He was about to lose his virginity. Most people wouldn't really care, but this meant a lot to him; especially since he was with Sollux for his first time.

"Are you ready?" Sollux whispered softly into his ear, then gazing into the others eyes.

With a small nod from Eridan, Sollux slowly pushed his cock inside of Eridan.

Eridan's vision clouded for a second, filled with some pain from the penetration. He tightly wrapped his arms around Sollux, digging his nails into his back. Sollux hissed a bit from the nails.

"F-Fuck!" Eridan groaned. "O-One moment.. I-I need to adjust.."

"Take as long as you need.." Sollux said to comfort him.

Eridan laughed a little, looking up at him. "W-WWoww.. WWe're both losin' our vvirginity right noww.. It's really just settling in now. "

Sollux's smile faltered for only a millisecond as he glanced to the side. He looked back at him, smiling again. "Heh.. Yeah.." He lied.

A few moments later, Eridan felt comfortable enough to continue.
He gave Sollux a small nod. "Okay, you can go ahead noww.."

Sollux nodded and rested his head on Eridans shoulder. His lips softly kissed Eridans neck as his hips thrusted forward and back.
The pace was slow and sweet at first, but soon turned fast and rough.

Eridans nails scratched down Sollux's back as he gasped out his lover's name.
"S-Sollux!~"

Sollux made grunts here and there, mostly just moaning Eridan name softly. His lips were occupied so much in leaving darker marks on Eridans neck.

Eridan arched his back, feeling mad if he was about to explode.
"S-S...S-Sollux.. I-I!" He could barely make out his words. The room around the both of them began to turn white as the climax was approaching quickly than they both thought.

A hard thrust into Eridan once more, and the two lovers came at once.
Sollux softly collapsed onto Eridan, both panting heavily.

Just at that moment..
"Holy shit, you guys actually fucked!"

The two naked ones on the bed quickly looked to the door, seeing Dave and Karkat standing there.

"Damn, you guys are so loud.." Dave laughed.

Sollux pulled a blanket over the two of them. "Hope you enjoyed the fucking end of the thhow athholeth!"
Eridan threw a pillow at them.

"I wanted no part in this.." Karkat walked away.

"WWe thought you twwo wwere goin' out to towwn!"

"We were, but Karkles forgot his phone so we came back." Dave smirked and shut the door, his footsteps fading away.

Sollux groaned in irritation but quickly calmed down when Eridan kissed him softly and lovingly.
He pulled away, staring into the others Violet eyes. "Thanks..."

"No problem.. And thank you for this.. I... I'll nevver forget this.. WWell.. The part before they barged in here.." Eridan giggled.

Sollux nodded, placing his forehead to Eridans. He grinned like a dork. "Yeah.. Me too.."
They both cuddled and fell asleep.

While they were sleeping peacefully,  back in their old town, police had begun the search for Eric-Daniel Ampora and Solluxander Captor.

Otherwise known as Sollux and Eridan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 67 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
29.4K 731 81
After a childhood of heartbreak and distrust, (Y/n) is finally able to move out from the hell she called home. She and her (male) best friend find an...
244K 8.2K 36
Act 1 Eridan is tired of everyone thinking he's nothing and a mistake to life. so he is deciding to give them what they want... His existence.... Or...
78.3K 2.8K 30
Solkat Karkat Vantas just moved into a new town along with his brother Kankri and Porrim. He has this internet friend he likes to open up with but he...