Jealousy

By saddepressing

In which Luke was dating a girl named Daisy who had depression, he couldn't take it until he broke up with he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 > currently editing
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 > currently editing
Chapter 13 > currently editing
Chapter 14 > currently editing
Chapter 15 > currently editing
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 > currently editing
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 > currently editing
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Important !!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 8

215 27 7
By saddepressing

Daisys pov.

So today was choosing too be a very windy day, which meant that me and my friends (Troye and Alexa) decided too hang out and have fun at the ice skating rink across the street, which were lucky that we can go anytime without even using a car and we can just walk there. Ice skating is always creative and fun, you get too do some fun kind of gymnastics on slippery shoes, yeah it does sound kind of hard and painful thinking you may fault but once you actually get too try, and work hard you get better which makes it fun since you can do pretty much fun letters, and twirls etc. This is how I'm better at it, two words. Luke Hemmings.

"Hurry the fuck up Daisy." I heard Alexa protest from downstairs, me putting on my shoes and sliding my ice skating shoes and other accessories in a bag.

"Is Troye even here yet?" I had raised my eyebrows, my arms were entering the sleeves of my light brown leathered jacket.

"No." She told me, dragging out the last letter as she moved her head, "But he will be here any minute though!"

"You said that about an hour ago and the only person who can here was the mailman." I raised my eyebrows in stern, her playfully chuckling.

"I was joking." She nervously told me, you can see the lie in her eyes. Alexa was always in a hurry, so like if it was barely 6:20 in the morning and we had school at 7:15, she would unfortunately think we're going too be super late and start going crazy, yelling at me like it was my fault, and then when we actually arrive early she tells me 'oh see I told you we weren't going to be late' which gets on my nerves.

We had got in Troyes car, pulling up the windows down a bit and turning on the ignition, the radio on also.

It only had took a few 12 minutes until we arrived, I scanned the small ice rink singing tons of teens, children, and some adults with the kids skating around slowly that looked like beginners, while the good experts were twirling around in the middle too the beat of the music that was playing, lights flashing that made it cool.

"You're gonna have fun." I nudged Alexa with a smile, she had a worried look fading onto her face.

"I am pretty sure I'm going too fall on my ass at least on my first or second try." She replied, shaking her head in disapproval as I giggled at her remark.

Some might call it difficult. An arena of challenge, courage and effort. So hard to make those skates move. Some might call it flying. Gliding on great silvery, ice cold wings. Rising above the hurt, agony or trials of the everday.

Some might call it fun. Slipping, sliding, skating your way to your friends. Laughing and joking with new ammunition.

Some might call it art. Spinning and jumping, dancing the way so few can. Feels gasps of awe wash over them.
But Me? What would I call it?

We were already close too the ice skating, handing some money we had too pay too skate, the small little area was shaped round, the whole thing made of ice. The cold fog was a whirlwind of a winter wonderland.

"Mind showing me some of your skills?" Alexa had turned her head too me while we were all sliding our ice skates on.

"I don't care." She lets out a big huff narrowing her eyebrows, "As long as I know you are way better than me."

As we finally entered the rink, carefully holding onto the sides making sure we won't fall already the rink smelt like a black ice air freshener.

"God how the hell do you skate in these." I could hear Alexa mutter from behind me, we were all holding onto the clear cold railing except for the pros obviously.

"It takes practice Alexa." I had told her, "Practice." I mutter, talking too myself more than once again.

"Whatever, this is hard as shit what the hell." Alexa had replied, causing me too roll my eyes at her overdramatic ness.

"Look!" We could hear Troyes voice yell from the distance making us turn heads, he was skating around without even looking afraid.

"How the- Troye buddy, mind teaching me you're beautiful skills?" Alexa's confused voice as slowly faded into a pleasing tone, her fluttering her eyes as she threw a seductive smile.

"Sure." Troye twirled over too us, sliding his metaled bottom of the skates grabbed onto Alexa as he pushed her with him causing her too squeal, me laughing at how ridiculous they were.

While I was taking my time trying too help myself with the ice skating, I had almost tripped looking up embarrassingly hoping no one had seen that. But until I could call out Troyes name onto help me too, I saw the two horrid boys I didn't want too even bother and see in the distance, Michael and Ashton.

"You've got too be kidding me." I grumbled under my breathe, grunting a bit at the sight of them. Why were they here? I was just slowly starting too have fun, until strangely they're here. Great. Just great. I was slowly mugging at them for a while until they looked my direction making me hastily turn away with my heart beating hoping they didn't catch my stare.

Then suddenly, I could hear the beat of the new song starting, vibrating making me feel a little excited. The song "Rock Bottom" by Hailee Steinfield had been playing. I couldn't get myself from stopping too the beat, sure there was people around me but weirdly I seemed too enjoy the beat of the song, I had made my steps larger and larger, causing me too get better as a smile slowly faded onto my lips. I was actually doing it. I was actually ice skating, my body had been moving my feet, sliding the shoes onto the ice making traces through it as I twirled for the first time, raising my hands up in the air kind of bumping into others, quickly saying my apologies. Suddenly another song had began too play making me more hyped up. "Pity Party" by Melanie Martinez, the remix.

OI could feel the happiness pumping through my chest as I kept on twirling until I got dizzy. My mind is boggled with possibilities of the things I can do immediately, then after, then later. The world is my oyster, I am no longer suppressed by it's heinous limits. I. Am. Free. Everything I do is within my morals, knowing I am doing something productive and getting rewarded for it, people who giving me utter amazement states which I had heard Troye and Alexa cheering up for me.

And before I could think about hoping the two Michael and Ashton won't ruin my day, I was too late. I had already felt the shove that had been bumped onto my shoulder making me gasp as I had twirled and twirled roughly, tripping on my bottom as my eyes had grown larger letting out a 'no'

I could feel my bottom getting hit on the cold iced freeze flat floor, my eyebrows raised and my mouth has let out a gasp from the burn I felt. I could feel my butt have a bruise, my arms feeling a little number as I twisted them a little after landing on them when I fell, sadly they didn't handle it. I knew it, it was pretty logical that the guys would do something like this. I had it coming just didn't know when.

"You okay bro?" I can hear Alexa's voice ask me from behind, as I slowly turned too her with an angry look.

"Do you think I look okay?" I gritted my teeth, trying too hold in my explosive words that I wanted too yell out.

"Sorry." She had sarcastically laughed, "Here grab my hand."

And as soon as I can grab on it, she was soon pushed on the floor too by Ashton.

"This bitch." I could hear Alexa say, slowly falling on her chest as she pulled herself up quickly, grabbing on my wrist as I almost slipped once again so we just held back onto the railing, facing the smirking boys.

"Oops." Michael had said, sarcastically snickering, "Didn't see your ass was there."

"Fuck you Michael." I spat, giving him a scowl as he sarcastically looked hurt.

"Where? And what time?" Ashton told me at first looking serious, but then slowly faded into an evil smirk.

"You're a bitch Ashton." Alexa hissed, causing me too turn my head too her in confusion, staring at her as if she was crazy.

"The only bitch here is you so I wouldn't be talking boy." Ashton snickered, Michael just stood there staring at Alexa with a worried look, Alexa was grunting and holding her fists up.

"I'm a girl!" Alexa had tried too yell as loud as she could, but as soon as she did she fell again, causing me and force my laughter in. Don't get mad, but it was pretty hilarious but embarrassing for her I bet.

"Y-you okay?" I snorted, covering my mouth with one had trying hard as I can too hold in my burst laugh, "Look you little fuck yards, you guys better leave us alone cause I will send someone too beat both of your asses."

They had stared at each other quickly, then hastily faced back too us until they began too randomly start snorting.

"Like who?" Michael scoffed, "Your gay friend over there? Oh please I could beat his ass in a second."

He was straightly pointing too the direction of Troye dancing with his friend, Connor I think.

"You guys are really pathetic, you know that?" Alexa and I had said in unison, crossing are arms across our chests.

"You guys are really pathetic, you know that?" They had said in an annoying mocking girly tone, copying our actions, crossing their own arms.

"Just leave us alone, okay?" I had protested, they chuckled.

"Not a chance."

But until we could say something, Alexa and I just had the best idea ever, pushing into them doing the same thing they did too us. Called pay back. We continued our skating for a few minutes trying to avoid the boys, after a few hours we had left after getting tired.

✿ ✿ ✿

After leaving, and thinking of going home instead, we thought we could just go out for some Chinese food and taking it too my place, since we were really craving it. Chinese food is very healthy. I mean the traditional food, not the fake western chicken balls with plum sauce. 3 word to describe it: To die for.

"What should we watch today?" Alexa had titled her head staring at the tv screen skipping through channels.

"Pretty little liars?" Troye smiled.

-

-

PLEASE READ!!!

| FILLER CHAPTER |

So guys this chapter is very short, and it will be like that in the next 3 chapters cause in chapter 12 everything entertaining will be starting, that is when calum talks to Daisy and stuff, so please continue reading and enjoying please guys I love you so much
I really want to hit 1k reads by February:) so please guys invite all your friends to read my book!!!

Ps. Sorry for the grammer mistakes

I love you guys xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 471 37
Zaprisahala som sa, že mojim príchodom do Redbullu vyriešim problém nazývaný Max Verstappen raz a navždy. 31.10.2023 #1 v #f1 🫶🏼
11.7K 929 97
Chodím do druhého ročníka na strednej s mojim najlepším kamarátom Min Gim. Nejakým zázrakom sa pridá do školského gangu, ktorý vedie líder Valhaly...
2.9K 95 29
2.4K 171 20
Jedna noc bude pre nich oboch prelomová. Bude to mať dočasné alebo trvalé následky? Emilia Manitra, prezývaná Harpúna si nikdy pred ústa nekládla se...