Unofficially Yours(On-Hold)

By kizuna11

Kara's past relationship didn't worked out. Or did it? She doesn't know. After suffering from this painful he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven

Chapter Six

30 2 3
By kizuna11

***

Nothing to say..

Dedicated to The BelleFamily. I love you, girls!

Chapter Six

~Since you've been gone, I can't breathe for the first time.

I'm so moving on, Yeah~

Okay, I'm taking back what I said about staying in Jesse's arms forever. Because seriously, he doesn't know the meaning of the word, "COMFORT". 

He'd been teasing me on how I look ugly when I cry, and how my hair sucked when wet. This guy is...arrrggg!

"Stop following me!" I exclaimed while walking faster.

"Hey! You can't just leave me here. I need some clothes,"he said.

I stopped walking which made him bump on my back.

"What the.."

"Fine, where's your car?"

"Oh, no no no. I won't get my precious car be wet, too. We're taking a cab."he said.

"And what?" I looked at him. "Be the laughing stock of the driver? Yeah. Like I would do that. I don't need another terrible event, for God's sake!"

He was silent for a few minutes, maybe surprised of my change of mood.

"Did anyone told you look cute when you try to ba angry?"

Yeah. Sef.

Right after that question, all the pain and frustrations came back. How did I became so attached to him, I have no idea. Pain. It's killing me. I wanted to sob but I knew better. I don't want Jesse teasing me again with the crybaby thingy. 

"Kar, are you okay?"he asked. "You looked like you're going to pass out."

"No, I'm fine."

Actually, I'm not. It's not just the emotional problem. My body felt heavy. My head hurts.

And ofcourse, Jesse didn't believed me.He cocked an eyebrow.

"You look pale. I really think you should get home no-"

Jesse tried to catch me before I would fell to the ground. Keyword: TRIED

The guy was too slow so I end fallingto the cold ground, face first.

***

I opened my eyes and saw... a shirtless Jesse?

That's when I found out, I'm not wearing any shirt.

Okay.

Wait.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. I was lying on my bed while Jesse was busy looking for something in my closet. How did I get home? All I remember was...I can't remember anything. Oh no. Oh, no, no, no! 

"Oh my God. Oh my God!" I exclaimed repeatedly.

I wrapped my bedsheet to my almost naked torso.

"Shit!"

"Will you shut up?!" he finally said without even glancing at me. I held my forehead and tried to think really hard about what happened. My eyes caught the surroundings outside.

My eyes widened.

"The sun!" I said pointing outside.

Jesse looked out.

"Oh, yeah. Ofcourse, its the sun. What do you expect to see in the morning?" he said sarcastically.

My blood rushed to my cheeks.

"Shit! What happened last night?! Why are you naked?! Where's my shirt?! Why are you in my room?!" I said without pausing for each question.

He looked at me and asked, "You don't remember anything?"

I shook my head. Then, a huge grin formed in his lips.

"Not a single detail?" He leaned over so our nose touched. I backed away. So what happened, I fell from my bed. 

He suddenly burst out laughing.

"You...seen...face...obnoxious.." he said between his laughters. He was embracing his stomach while laughing his ass out. Stupid jerk.

I stood up and scowled at him.

"It's not funny."

"You are born a comedian, babe." He said as he wiped the tears from laughing.

"I'm not your babe!"

He pointed his index finger to me.

"Someone's grumpy," he accused. I rolled my eyes and started heading to the bathroom.

"Wait." he said.

"What?"

"Don't you want to know what happened last night?"

"I-I-I" I stuttered. What if. Oh, no. Why can't I remember a thing! 

"You did great last night." he said as he jump to my bed. My cheeks turned tomato red. I gripped the sheet around my body.

"Oh my god! Did we..." I trailed off. He simply nodded. 

I suddenly felt my world turning in slow motion.

Jesse was still shirtless. His muscled abdomen was in sight. It formed a perfect V. 

"You liked the view?" he said referring to his abs.

I looked away. He stood up and went towards me. I took a step backward but I my butt suddenly hit the wall. He was now too close for my liking. He pushed his hands to the wall, cornering me.

"Don't even try to escape." he said, his voice husky. 

"You..." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

He raised his eyebrows. I pushed him away making him jolt from the blue. He almost fell to the carpeted floor but he grabbed my hands making me fall on top of him.

"Kara, where are y- goodness me!" A woman in her office uniform opened the door seeing me on top of this bastard. My eyes widened when I recognized her.

"Mom?"

"Kara Marie Roosevelt! What is going on here?!"

"It's not what it looks like!" I jumped out of him but I just got the situation worse. Mom's eyes judged everything. She looked angry seeing my almost naked torso and shirtless Jesse.

"Holy Christ, kara. I thought you're responsible. Just when did you became so reckless?!"

"Mom, It-"

"Get dressed and we'll going back home."

"But mom!"

"Or do you want me to drag you out of this place. And you, mister. Go home, now. Teens. Goodness me!"

Jesse shrugged and grabbed a Tshirt from the floor. He walked out of the room leaving me with the person that I bet would be the last to believe me. Mom.

"What in the name of our dear God was that all about?" mom asked crossing her arms against her chest.

"I told you mom. Its not what it looks like. We're just..." I trailed off. I really didn't know what he was doing in my room. Worse, he was naked, I am naked. Oh God, what will I tell her.

"Enough with the talk. You. Are. Going. Back. Home." She said each word slowly.

"No! I'm staying. I'm not coming with you!"

She walked out of the room. I grabbed a Tshirt from the drawers and followed her from behind. She got in the car after opening the back door for me.

"Get in."

"But mom!"

"I said, get in the car!" Her tone was really angry.

"I have my own life now. You can't do this to me!"

"Watch me." Then she took her phone and maybe dialled some number. He pressed her phone to her ears. 

"Yes... Yes, I am...Kara went home...Yes...Bye."

"Who was that?"

"The one you call bestfriend. Myra. I told her you're not coming back to this place anymore."

"Mom!"

"I'm getting really upset with you, Kara. You don't want me to make a scene you would forever regret"

I know better than to argue. I know she was being honest.

I have no other choice but to come with her.

I got inside the car and slammed the door shut.

My ride home was like hell to me. Mom kept silent while driving. Her silence was making me nervous. My mother. She's evil. And I'm not making up stories. Right after dad died, she had been bitter with me. She's been blaming me for my fathers death. She said if I didn't asked dad to visit Sef's family, he could've been still alive. She blames everything on me. Right inside my thought, I knew it was my fault. Thats the real reason why I want to live my own life. I'm tired of living with her. Everyday, she's giving me that look. That blaming look. So bitter. So rude. And so lonely. 

The car stopped when we were in front of a big mansion. It is colored with cream paint. From outside, you could've thought this house is a hotel. Yes, we're rich. We have our company of clothing lines(I never became a model of our own company, by the way).

The gate was opened by the two maids and a security guard. They bowed their heads down as my mom drove off to our house's front door. As soon as she stopped the engine, I jumped out of the car ans slammed the door shut.

"Kara, wait. I'm not done with you, yet.You have a lot to explain to me" She said.

"What's the point of telling you? You won't believe me anyway" I said without looking at her.

I ran to my room in the second floor. There I saw my brother, Enzo walking down the stairs.

"Sis, you're back!" he said and offered her arms, asking for a hug. I have no grudge for my brother but I just really need to be alone right now. We always got along with each other. Our best hang out: Pillow Fight. 

I walked pass him without uttering a word.

"Kar, are you-"

"Not now."

I locked my door as soon as I got inside my room. The scent of lavender hit my nostrils. My room looked like a big apartment. Wallpapers of my favorite bands are hanging on the walls. I jumped on my bed and screamed.

"I hate my life!" I shouted.

I heard someone knock on my door.

"Sis,mom said she wants to talk to you." The voice was Enzo's.

"Tell her I'm dead." I answered.

"Mom! She said she was dead!" I heard him shout to someone.

"Mom said, she never heard of a talking dead." he said.

"Then tell her, I'm going to kill myself."

"She said, she's going to kill herself! Do you want me break her door?" He told her.

"Mom sai-wait. Will you open up? I'm not your living communication device!"

I stood up and opened the door for him. He got in and closed it. I sat on my bunk's edge while he keeps staring at me.

"What?" I finally said.

"Why are you here?" I heard concern in his voice.

"Why? You don't want me here?"

"You know thats not what I meant. I mean, what happened?"

I never became a secretive sister to Enzo. He was someone I used to cry on when mom forgets about my birthday and when she keeps neglecting my Mother Day's cards.

I set out a long sigh and told him the entire story. As soon as I finished, I looked at him and waited for him to say something. I even told him what had happened between me and Sef. Except for the mind-blowing kiss we shared a week ago. It would be pretty awkward. Especially, my brothers a boy.

"So, to sum everything up, Sef was the reason why you got screwed with some guy?"

"Enzo!" I said disgusted. Why did he have to use the word 'screw'?

"What?"

"I told you I wasn't sure I got..."

"Screwed" He finished the sentence for me.  I really don't want to say the word.

"Will you stop saying that? You're fifteen, its not really age appropriate." I pinched his side.

"Ow. Stop it. You know I hate being touched there. Its my weak spot."

I grinned like a fool when I heard that.

"Oh,no. No, no, no." He said as he slowly stood up from my bed.

"Get him!" I shouted and tickled him to his sides.

"Stop it!" I grabbed his hair and straddled him to my bed. There were tears streaming down his face from laughing.

"Cut it out!" he said. I kept tickling him but he managed go flip me over. He was now the one tickling my neck. It was my weak spot for tickles.

"Stop...can't...breathe" I managed to say those words between my laughs. My stomach hurt from laughing out. He stopped tickling me and rested to my bed. We are both breathing really hard.

"6-3" He said victoriously. We are used to this tickling war since we were kids.

"Just when did your score became 6? I thought it was all 3"

"I won today."

"Then, its 4-3. Where did 6 came from?" We are both staring at the ceiling.

"I won last time before you...left" I know he wouldn't want to say the word 'runaway'

"I believe its a tie." I said trying to misdirect the topic.

"Okay. I can go with that." he sighed. "I really missed you, sis."

"I know." He glared at me.

"So, what are you gonna do now?"

"I don't know. First things first, I need to talk to Myra."

"Then call her."

"I forgot my phone in our place. Well, actually, I forgot to take all my things there."

He chuckled. He offered me his android. "Here. Call her."

"Thanks, Enz." He nodded and stood up.

"I'll wait for you downstairs." I gave him a closed mouth smile.

I dialled Mai's number. It wasn''t a surprise that I nkow her number by heart. The phone rang twice before she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Mai, its me."

"Kar?"

"Yeah."

"why are you calling from..." I can imagine her looking at her phone's screen. "Enzo?"

"Yeah. My phone was left in our apartment. Mom called you, right?"

"What? Your mom? As in the Evil Mrs. Roosevelt?"

"Yes."

"No. She didn't. I don't even think she have my number. And where are you? I've been looking from you."

I cussed silently. Why didn't it occured to me that mom was just fooling me? Damn it!

"I thought-arhg! I'm home."

"You mean home home?" she asked.

"Yeah. I don't have any other choice. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Kar. I understand."

"I'm really really sorry for leaving you."

"It's cool, Kar. Really. Anyways, I saw you yesterday in with Jesse. You looked pale. What happened?" After hearing her question, I remembered everything why I gotten with Jesse. All the pain came back to me. I felt my heart shattered into tiny pieces, slowly and painfully.

Yousif.

Oh, God.

What happened to him? Why did he left me all of a sudden. Did he really meant all the sweet messages he told me? Did he really love me?

After that thought, I noticed, he never really told me he love me. I meam, after his confession. Did I just really assumed too much. The Pain. The Hurt. It's killing me. I don't understand why these things are happening to me. Why did I became so attached to him? I have no idea. One thing is for sure, I'm crazy about him but he didn't appreciate it. A painful truth.

"Kar?" Myra said, snapping me to the real world. "Are you okay?"

A tear rolled down to me cheek. I sniffed.

"Are you crying?"

"Me? No, I'm not. I'm just...."

Think of a good excuse. I told myself.

"I'm just sweating through my eyes."

Really, Kara? Can you be creative enough.

"What? Girl, I know you too well. I know something is wrong. I'm going there."

Then she hang up.

I jumped on my bed and waited for Myra to come. What's taking her so long? My eyes landed on my window. I stood up and saw a familiar race car outside followed by a white limousine.

It couldn't be possible. What is he doing here? Why did mom let her in? Last time I checked, they only met once.

Or maybe, they already knew each other. That maybe the reason why mom didn't called the police and made up some stories about someone who tried to rape me(mom can do worse, if you ask me). I changed my clothes into a short red dress. Mom would kill me if she saw me wearing a Tshirt. She said I should allways be presentable when coming out of my room. What if the media was outside? Yes, she cared more about what would other people say thah what would I think.

I made some make-up and combed my hair and bangs making it a little straight.

I nodded while facing the mirror. It wouldn't hurt to look presentable sometimes.

I walked downstairs and there I saw mom sitting on the sofa while talking with someone. Make that three someones.

She noticed me and nodded approvingly.

"Kara, dear. Come here." Wow, now she called me 'dear' Pure actress.

"This is Mr. and Mrs. Kapone. They own the company I've been teling you about."

"You never told me anything." It's the truth. She glared at me.

"Hehe. She's a joker, you know." She lied. She clapped her hands. "Well, as i was saying. We decided that-"

"Hey, Kara." Jesse appeared out of nowhere.

"You know each other?" Mrs. Kapone asked. Jesse nodded.

"No, we don't"

"I definitely know her." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Thats good." Mr. Kapone added.

"What's good?" I asked.

"Because, from now on, he will be your fiance." mom said.

Jesse met my amber eyes and smirked.

This is so not happening.

***

Hey, there! I hope you enjoyed this one.

Cheesecakes to everyone!

Yanie out :)

I changed the title, description, and I'm planning on changing the cast too.. I don't know, I just thought it would better suit the story flow.. so.. yeah. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 21.5K 39
I Jasper Ace reject you Ariel Carter, once those words slipped off his lips, Ariel's life changed forever. Ariel carter, a loner and a nobody, her ma...
5K 140 9
When Maya is found cheating on Carina, their entire life's are flipped upside down. Will Carina ever learn to trust Maya again? What does this mean...
44.3K 1.9K 55
{Trigger warning: This story deals with a lot of serious topics and situations. Heavy detail is included. Ranges from sexual assault, domestic violen...
18.2K 895 25
She didn't predict it. She didn't know. She had no knowledge about it. She didn't even have the slightest idea about it. All she knew was, she was go...