Expensive Love (Dean Ambrose...

By KramNivoj

Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He w... More

Story Info
Kylie Biograpy
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 2

1.3K 26 2
By KramNivoj

Gosh! What did he want from me? What did I do wrong?

"Uhm... Yeah! Can I help you?"

"By the way, I'm Dean Ambrose!"

"Yeah I know!" I replied.

"Wow! Rude. You should told me your name back you know?" He said back. How dare he call me rude!

"Sorry! I'm JJ Azalea!"

"Yeah I know!" Dean said.

Okay! This guy is really getting on my nerve now.

"Can I help you?" I look at him a little bit mad.

"Yeah! You owe me something!" He stated.

"What?" I'm shocked.
"I owe you what? I just met you. I didn't even talk to you yet! How can I owe you something?" I asked him in a mad tone. I'm really pissed off already.

"You owe me this!" He said then smirk at me before leave.

So he just come here to smirk back at me? Maybe that's why they called him Dean Unstable Ambrose! What a weirdo.

I went to my locker room get my shower and change to a white tank top and blue skinny jeans and paired up with my black boots. As I'm done I put my black jacket on and grab my bag pack and my helmet and went straight to the Authority office to let them know I'm leaving if there is nothing left I could do for the show.

"You can leave now. But remember, tomorrow you need to go to the next city!" Stephanie reminded me.

"Yeah I will" I smile before leave.

The show will be over soon, I decide to leave early so I'm not gonna be stuck here along with the fan that will leave soon.

As I made my way to my bike at the parking lot, I saw Dean Ambrose leaning over his car looking like he's waiting someone. I try to ignore him and went straight to my bike.

Suddenly I feel hand around my waist. Someone picking me up and spin me around.

"Hey kiddo!"

As that someone put me back down I turn around and realise it was Roman Reigns.

"Roman!" I yell in excitement.

"Long time no see you! Now you here joining us." He stated.

"Yeah! This is a very cool experience for me " I replied.

"By the way, congrats on the winning. You did great!"

"Thanks. You were great to you know!" I said back.

Suddenly I heard someone clear his throat. Me and Roman turn our head to see Dean still leaning at his car.

"Alright Kiddo! I'll see you soon!" Roman said while his messing my hair before leave to where Dean standing. I guess they were carpooling together.

"Don't call me that Roro!" I yell to him while laughing. He just wave his hand while walking over to Dean.

Dean POV

"You guys seem friendly?"

"Yeah! I know her from FCW. Long time ago I used to go back there to train and give them some advice. That's how I met her. I can't believe she's here right now!" Joe stated.

"Oh!" Is just my word.

I enter the passenger side since Joe going to drive. As I sit a still can see her not far away from our car. She put her helmet on and climb up her bike in one smooth move. Damn! I smiled see her. What is it about her that make me being so curious?

I just embarrassed my self running to her without a reason to met her just now. She must be thinking I'm weird now. But what ever! That cannot happen again. No more running to her without strong reason.

"Bro! What are you thinking?" Joe asked me suddenly.

"Nothing! I'm just a bit tired I guess!" Lie. I hope he doesn't know that I was thinking bout this JJ girl. Then we got back to our hotel.

**********

2:05 pm.

Time for me to go to the next city. I put my bag in the trunk then sit at the driver side. I'm going to be in a two hour driving alone to the next city. Stephanie had texted me the hotel address where all the WWE wrestler going to stay for few days. This is my first time travel for WWE. I need to get used to it.

I like to listening to the radio during my car ride since I was alone. At least I'm not bored. Suddenly my phone went off with Timber by Pit bull ft. Ke$ha. I love that song so much. I pick my phone up without looking the ID caller since I was busy driving.

"Hello!"

"Hi my dear!" The caller said.

"Daddy! Did you watch my match last night?" I asked my dad.

"Yes my dear! You did really well for a newbie!"

"Thank you daddy! Is mom there?" I asked for my mom. I know my mom doesn't really like my job but she doesn't have any other choice then let me in it since my dad agreed with it.

"Yeah! Here she is" he give the phone to my mom.

"Hello dear!" She said in her normal tone. Classy and fancy as always.

"Hi mom!" How was you and dad doing?"

"We doing just fine. How bout you? You got kick really bad last night though even you win" she sound a little bit concern for a mom that doesn't like what her daughter was doing.

"I'm alright mom! I used to be kick like that as always"

"You know you can have everything you want without even get hurt like that darling!"

"I know mom! But I love my life like this. At least no fake person around me."

"I just..." She can't finish her words as I decide to cut her off.

"Mom! I told you thousand time I love live this way. Don't worry. Mom I'm busy driving right now. Love you both! Talk to you later!" I said before hung up. Huh! Mom. She's always worried bout my job.

As I reach the hotel I park my car and grab my bag from the trunk and went to the lobby to get my room.

"Your room will be at the 5th floor number 232." The old woman said before handing me the key with a smile at her face. I said thanks to her and made my way to the elevator.

"Kylie!" Someone tap my bag.

"Hi Paige!" I said as I realise it was her.

"You just arrive here?"

"Yeah!" I replied as we enter the elevator.

"So what floor you at? I'm at 6th!" She stated.

"I'm at the 5th floor!"

"Oh! You at the same floor with Nattie, Becky, and the Bella!" She stated.

"Am I the last one to arrive?" I asked her and she nod.

I said goodbye to her as I made my way to my room.

Nice room! I said to myself. One king size bed. Big flat screen. Fancy bathroom. The room look really elegant.

I put my bag beside the bed before jump to the bed. It's so fluffy! I feel so comfortable right now. I look at my phone and see it was just 4:37 pm. I login to my instagram and saw I got tons of followers. I just hit 5.3 k followers. Wow! WWE really make me famous. I decide to update a picture of me. I lay at my bed and take a selfie. The picture look fine for me. My hair was everywhere since I don't put it on a ponytail. I smile a bit. My eyes look a little bit tired though.

@wweJJazalea : the last one to arrive. I look awful. #thankyouWWE

I logout and decide to take a nap before grab dinner. Today is Tuesday. Nothing to do today. My schedule only said I got a photoshoot tomorrow evening.

7:16 pm.

I heard someone knock on my door. I get up still sleepy and open the door seeing Paige stand there.

"What?" I murmur to her.

"Get a shower. We wait you at the lobby for dinner in 20!" She stated before leave.

Ugh! I'm feeling lazy. But I'm hungry. I went straight to take a shower. As I done shower, I decide to dress down. I put a loose white top tank and a blue denim short. Still using my black boots. Hey its my favorite okay! I take my purse and phone before lock my room door then go straight to the elevator.

Ding! The elevator open revealing a couple there kissing inside. Wow! Awkward! As I enter the elevator, I realise it was Dean and I don't know who's that chick is. They pull back from each other as they see me.

"Hey!" Dean stated.

"Hey!" I replied back not looking at him.

Then the elevator stop at the 4th floor. The girl that kissed with Dean go out and give Dean a sign of 'call me' to him.

Ugh! This is so lame I thought. As the door close Dean start to talk again.

"Where are you going?"

"Dinner!" I replied in bored tone.

Then the situation become silent again before my phone start ringing signaling that I had a massage.

Paige : where are you?

Me : I'm otw ;)

Then I slid my phone inside my pocket back.

"Who's that?" Dean asked.

"None of your business!" I stated.

Then the elevator finally open as we reach the lobby. I walk out first while Dean walking behind me.

"Why so late?" Becky asked me.

"You know the answer since you were a girl too!" I replied in sarcasm tone.

"Whatever! Let's go" Paige said while grabbing my hand.

"So are you girls gonna leave me?" Dean suddenly speak from behind me.

I look at him with a bored look.

"You can come if you want!" Paige said to him while still dragging me to get out of the hotel.

At the restaurant for dinner

We make our way to a table for 4 at the corner of the restaurant. I sit with Paige beside me while Jon sit in front of me with Becky beside her.

The waitress come to us and handing us the menu. We made our order. As Jon telling the waitress his order I can tell you he was flirting with her. The waitress look really blushing. What a freak! I said to myself.

As we finish order Paige start to talk.

"You guys have plan for tonight?"

"Nope!" Becky said while I just shook my head no. We look at Jon and he just smirk at us.

"What bout you?" Paige asked him.

"I didn't have any plan but at the end of the night I always got something to do!" He said cockily.

"Ugh!" I said as I rolled my eyes. I don't know what's wrong with me but I really hate being around him. He smile looking at me.

"You girls wanna come with me to the club?" Paige asked us.

"I'm in!" Becky said. Then both of them look at me.

"I don't know! I'm still tired of the driving thing I guess." Lie. I just don't want to drink tonight. Beside I want to have a lazy night to myself tonight. Doing stuff like movie night with a lot of food.

"Ugh! You were bored kind of friend. Come on go with us!" Paige said again.

"Alright... Alright I'll go!"

"Yass!" Paige said then start to dig in her dinner that just had been served.

After finish dinner we go back to our hotel room to get dress up before go to the club.

I decide to wear a grey top tank that showing my flat belly plus a black leather jacket and match it with a dark blue skinny jeans and wear a brown boot. I look at my phone and it was already 8:55 pm and I got one text from Becky.

'We wait for you at my car' - Becky

As I done putting some simple make up, I grab my purse and phone before go straight to meeting Becky and Paige.

At the club.

We all sit at the stool at the counter with Becky in between me and Paige. Paige and Becky each order some shot.

"Coke for me!" I said to the bartender.

"Why didn't you order some shot?" Someone said behind me. I turn around and it was Dean. He sit at the stool beside me.

"I m not feel like it!" I said to him and he just rises his eyebrow.

"Cheers!" Paige and Becky said as they got their shot.

Hour later I found myself get bored since I'm the one who stay sober. Paige and Becky was at the dancefloor and dance the night away. Dean was talking with the girl beside him. Then Paige come back near me.

"That's is Paige, we need to go back!" I said to her.

"No no no... Not yet. I still want to dance!" She yell before get back to the dancefloor.

This is so bored. I could be enjoying my lazy night more than this. Ugh! Why didn't I ride here. At least I can leave alone without waiting for them.

"You should drink to calm your self ya know!" Dean said to me suddenly.

"Didn't I make it clearly earlier that I don't feel like to!" I said to him in mad tone.

"Then why didn't you just leave?" Dean asked again.

"I will just leave but I can't! I came here with them using Becky car. How can I leave when they clearly doesn't want to?" I said to him back.

"Then I will company you here!" He said with a smile in his face. I don't even know if he was drunk or sober right now. But I really hate this situation and he just get me more pissed off!

"You know what Dean? Why didn't you just go talk with other random chick here and leave me the hell alone!" I yell to him.

"Can you stop being a bitch around me? I don't know why you be so mad at me while I just trying to help you!" He replied me.

"Don't ever call me a bitch when you were the one who bitching allover me!"

"You know what! Fuck you!" He said before went to the other side of the club.

"Finally!" I said to myself before putting my head on the counter.

Few minute later I realise someone sitting at the stool where Dean were just now. I look over and see a man with a black hair and black shirt. As I look at him he look at me back.

"I'm George!" He said.

"Hi George!" I replied in no mood tone.

"Wait. Aren't you the new diva from WWE?" He said as he take a look at me again.

"Yeah I'm JJ!" I replied.

"Well JJ will you mind signing me something?"

"Sure!"

He pull out a pen from his pocket and a paper for me to sign.

"I can't believe I'm meeting the new diva. Mind if a take a pic with you?" He asked again. I just shrug my shoulder saying yes before handing him back his pen and the paper with my autograph.

He took his phone out and then put his hand around my shoulder before taking a selfie with him. I feel really uncomfortable. He smell like drink. I'm sire enough he wasn't really that sober. As he keep back his phone on his jean pocket, he look at me while his hand still at my shoulder. I shrug so he will let go but he wouldn't.

"Wanna go with me?" He asked suddenly.

"No! I'm just gonna stay here!" I try to reply as polite as I can be.

"Let's go. It will be fun!" He said again forcing me to follow him. I fight him back so his hand off of my shoulder. As he was off of me, I took a few step away from me.

"Sir you need to leave or..."

"Or what? You gonna punch me in the face!" He stated laughing at me. This is really bullshit. I really need to get off from this man.

Suddenly I feel hand around my bare waist. The hand pull me and causing me to take a step back before crashing my body to the person from behind me.

"Is everything fine here?" I turn my head to face the person. It was Dean. Thank god! I said to my self as o realise it was him.

"Who the hell are you!" George said suddenly.

"I'm his boyfriend. I see you had been bothering her since you talk to her. Before I do the dirty deeds at you, you better leave me and my girl alone!" Dean said suddenly. His words really shocked me off. He sound a little bit mad. Boyfriend? Since when? I asked myself suddenly.

"Whatever!" George said before leave us alone.

"Are you okay?" Dean asked me while his hand still at my waist. I just nod to him not knowing what to said to him. I'm still a little bit mad for that George guy. How dare he being so rude to me.

"Let me take you back to the hotel!" Dean said before grabbing my right hand. I just let him lead me out of the club. He open his car passenger door to let me in. How nice can he be? Few minute ago he was so much like a jerks and now here he was helping me get rid a drunk guy and sending me back to the hotel. I really doesn't understand him.

As he get in to the passenger side. He drive us back to the hotel. The ride back was fill with silence. An awkward silence I think. Neither me or him saying anything.

As he park the car around the hotel, we made our way into the hotel together. He send me all the way into the front door of my hotel room. We not even said anything since leave the club.

As I stop in front of my hotel room door, I can feel he stop behind me.

I unlock the door before turn around to face him.

"I'm sorry!" I said suddenly.

"For what?" He asked.

"For act so bitching around you"

"I'm sorry too!"

"For what?" I asked him again.

"For being such a jerks!" He said.

We stare each other for a while after what we just had say. Then suddenly we burst into laughing.

"I guess we were both sorry for acting stupid around one another." I smiled to him.

"Yeah you right. So we cool?" He asked suddenly.

"We cool!" I said back to him. We both smile at each other.

"By the way. You can call me Jon. My real name is Jonathan Good!" He stated to me.

"Okay Jon! You can call me Kylie. My real name is Kylie Andrea Angelo!"

"Kylie! What a wonderful name you have. I guess we just need to start over. Hi I'm Jonathan Good. My ring name is Dean Ambrose. You can call me Jon when we not tapping for the show." He said while handing his hand for a shake. I think I just blush a bit after he compliment my name.

"Hi Jon! I'm Kylie Andrea Angelo. As you know, my ring name is JJ Azalea!" I said back while accept his hand for a shake. We smile again to each other.

"I guess I see you tomorrow Jon!" I said to him while open the door slowly from behind me.

"Okay than. Good night Kylie!"

"Good night Jon!" I smiled to him before entering my room and closed it.

As I enter my room I forget something.

I went out and yell his name as I see he wait for the elevator.

"Jon!"

He turn around with a confuse look. I ran to him and lean a kiss to his cheek. Wow! I surprised myself also. Why did I kiss him? I think i start to blush again. I look at him and his as got widened in shock I think.

"I forgot to say thank you! Thank you for helping me get rid with that drunk guy at the club!" I thanked him.

"Sure. I'm glad to help!" He replied with a smile at his face. Then the elevator open and he enter it then turn to face me again.

As I turn around try to go back to my room he yell back at me.

"Kylie!"

I look at him again. His hand was holding the door.

"You owe me again this time!" He said.

"So what you want me to do?" I asked him knowing that he want something in return.

"Let's have a d-date together. You and me. Alone. I guess?"

Okay that's it for chapter 2. So what you guys think so far? Is it good or bad?

What did you guys this she say? Yes or nah?

Leave your comment and vote please ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5K 53
So, I searched everywhere for these and I couldn't find any. I am a huge Dean Ambrose fan and have always wanted a story where I'M with him. So if yo...
153K 4.6K 61
"She accepts the craziness within me and that's gotta be love" SONG FOR BOOK : Adele - Remedy Jon's life is wrestling and simply trying to get throu...
55.8K 1.6K 41
"We are two different person that live in a very different world" Jessica Jordan or best known as Jess Jordan, the music sensation all over the world...
37.4K 1.5K 46
Twenty five year old Nevaeh Kate was just serving drinks at her strip club Sugar and Spice one night in Cincinnati, Ohio when she caught the eye of W...