My Secret Life (boyxboy)

By ArmchairPhilosopher

Daniel Smith and Noah Kent are best friends. They always look out for one another and save each other from an... More

My Secret Life (boyxboy)
My Secret Life Chapter 1
My Secret Life Chapter 2
My Secret Life Chapter 4
My Secret Life Chapter 5

My Secret Life Chapter 3

2K 58 3
By ArmchairPhilosopher

Daniel's pov

"Tell me."

"For the hundred and twenty fifth time no. It's a surprise. What exactly will be the point of the surprise if I tell you."

"I could mentally and physically prepare myself and then act surprised so our date can be perfect and not be disastrous with me looking like a waiter at a bowling ally or a hippy at a charity event. And yes I did see the flyer in your car and I won't be surprised by the way if we go there Mr I'm so noble. So tell me now so I can dress appropriately and not feel out of place like the last time we went to one of those and I was wearing my 'I love eating chickens more then cats' shirt. I'm sure that old lady with the over grown eyebrows thought I actually tried eating cats." He chuckled remembering that awful encounter.

"First of all you couldn't dress hippy even if you tried, secondly we're not going bowling or to that charity event on Friday but prepare a more appropriate outfit for when we go on Sunday." He groaned but I continued. "And lastly you can dress however you want to because it's going to be just us and we're not going to be in clothes for too long." He smirked and raised a brow. "I don't mean it like that you pervert, you'll see what I mean. Just dress like yourself and mentally prepare to be impressed if I do say so myself."

"Fine." He sighed in annoyance.

"Oh finally." I thought he would never stop.

"Don't think I'm giving up, I'm just taking a break because Mark is bringing our coffee." Jack said as Mark placed our coffee on the table. "Thank you Mark you're so kind."

"I did not tell Mark where I'm taking you so you don't have to sweet talk him into telling you." Does this guy ever give up?

"I hate you." He huffed sipping his coffee extra loud just to irritate me.

"Sometimes I feel it's better to just keep him at home and not plan any surprises for him. He lands up chewing your brains until he is full and cannot even enjoy the surprise." Mark claimed.

"Ah true words spoken by a wise man. Believe me Mark it's more often than seldom. I have to mentally prepare myself just to tell him and yet I do it over and over again." Of course it was worth it and I didn't mind but he didn't need to know that now.

"I'm still here you know. Stop talking about me like I'm not even here. And fine, surprise me. Just be prepared for what I do next time." Great now he is going to be snappy and agitated for the rest of the day.

"Oh I'm so scared." I joked with him.

Mark laughed as Jack turned his attention toward the window ignoring me before going over to the next table and serving customers.

It was wednesday afternoon and Jack and I were at his coffee shop 'Cup of Jack' original I know. Noah had tuition classes and it felt so good telling him I'm hanging out with Jack and not lie to him. Tomorrow he doesn't have tuition so I'm going to take him to Jack's house and introduce them to each other.

"Jack." he didn't even glance my way he just continued drinking his coffee and staring out the window. "Come on love, It's not that I don't want to tell you I just want it to be special because you're special to me. And it's just two more days." He continued ignoring me and I sighed in frustration. "Fine I'll tell you one thing." His eyes snapped to me with excitement and I smiled at his childishness. "It's not going to be a cliche movie and dinner date. I think we've had enough of that. It's going to be something familiar. Something we've done before, not on a date but more casually. Although this time it will be on a whole new level."

"Speak english please." He replied not impressed with my clue.

"Just trust me, please."

"Fine." He leaned over and kissed me surprising me before sitting back down with a smile. "I trust you and I honestly cannot wait for Friday."

"Neither can I." I said smiling as well.

I was waiting by my locker for Noah so we could go to Jack's house and I could let him meet Jack. I'm beyond nervous. What if they don't get along or if Noah tells Jack to back off because I belong to him and that he kissed me and they get into a fight and I cannot stop them and they kill each other. Ok seriously that's just crazy. Noah is more sensible then that and Jack couldn't hurt a fly. I'm just over thinking everything. I know Noah is hurt, very hurt for that matter. More so about lying to him than rejecting him and it's going to take me a very long time to regain his trust, but he cannot expect me to leave Jack for him. I wouldn't leave Jack for the world.

"Danny."

I turned around to see Noah with a frown on his face.

"Unfortunately I won't be able to come with you today to meet your boyfriend, the junior Math teacher is giving them a quiz tomorrow and I have to prepare them. Honestly I don't think they know I have a personal life. I'm so sorry but I'll make it up to you okay. Monday after school I'll tell them I have an important appointment." Well at least I have a few days to calm my nerves.

"Monday is perfect but what are you doing this weekend?" he didn't tell me he has plans.

"On Saturday I won't be able to wake up from the massive hangover I'm sure I'll have after Tony's party tomorrow and on Sunday my dad wants me to go to the lake house to help him do some maintenance. My dad obviously doesn't realize that I'm a kid in school and so I won't be back early." Noah pulled me close to him and put his arms around me. The final bell rang about fifteen minutes ago so the hallways were empty. "I'm sure going to miss you tomorrow at the party. It will be boring without you." He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Don't drink too much, I won't be there to save you when you get all emotional. And I won't be there for you on Saturday either to take care of you because after our date Jack is going to stay over because it will be late and I'm sure you don't want to know all the details. I'm going to zip my mouth now." My face burned in embarrassment and I avoided his eyes.

"Yeah uh I should go or I'll be late. I'll see you tomorrow in school." He turned around and started walking toward the library. I turned around as well to leave the front doors but was pulled back. I turned around and was attacked by Noah's lips. He kissed me passionately and I shamelessly kissed him back. He pushed me against the lockers and kissed down to my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Panic struck me. What if he gives me a hickey. How will I explain it to Jack. I pushed him away and took a few steps away from him. He opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything I turned around and ran leaving Noah screaming my name and apologizing.

I arrived at Jack's house to pick him up for our date straight after school on Friday and parked my car. I got out and walked to the front door ringing the bell and waiting. Less then a minute later the door was opened by none other then Jack in all his drop dead gorgeous glory. He wore black leather pants and a black shirt with combat boots. He had bracelets on his hands and the ring I bought him for our first anniversary. He had his leather jacket in his one hand and keys in the other. He had the whole bad boy look while I dressed a little more casual in slick dark skinny jeans with a white button-up shirt and black and white vans.

"Like what you see?" He raised a brow a smirk playing on his lips.

"More then you can imagine." I kissed him savoring his amazing smell. "You look incredible. I'm not going to be able to concentrate on the date with you looking like that."

"That's the goal. Just think of me as the delicious dessert you get to have after dinner." He whispered seductively biting my ear.

"Can't we just skip dinner and get right to dessert?" I tried to suppress my moan but failed miserably.

"As tempting as that sounds because you look amazing, I've been looking forward to this date and we have the whole night." He send me a wink and pulled me out of his house locking the door and walking to my car. We got in and buckled up. "So where are we going?" He asked probably thinking his sexy self would distract me. Not so easy my love.

"Somewhere." I teased him.

"Somewhere where?"

"Somewhere somewhere." Was he seriously going to play this game?

"Somewhere somewhere where?" He didn't sound like he was going to back down anytime soon.

"Open the glove compartment." He did as I said and pulled out a piece of black material.

"Oh kinky. Are you planning to tie me with this later." I let out a very uncharacteristic snort.

"The only thing that I'm planning to tie with that is your head which will consequently cover your eyes and I have two more in there to cover your mouth and tie your hands if need be." He huffed and folded his arms. "Just sit back and enjoy the ride."

We had been driving for two hours and were very close to our destination. We were both silent the whole time but it was a comfortable silence. Jack switched between radio stations listening to different types of music. He eventually got bored and drifted of to sleep after asking me if I won't feel offended but I told him to go ahead and I'll wake him up when we reached.

We reached a half hour later and I parked the car getting out and going over to the trunk to get what I needed.

Twenty minutes later everything was set up and I came back to the car to wake Jack up. "Wake up love we're here." I shook him a little and he stirred but didn't wake up. "Jack wake up." Still nothing. "Oh my what have we here? A brand new original Dynasty Warriors 8 video game." He jumped up looking around frantically.

"What where can I have it pretty please?" He begged searching the car and ground for it.

"I was just bluffing so you could get up jackass. We're here. Is a game more important then our date?" I asked in mock offense.

"Of course not Dan it's just that I was dreaming about owning it soon." He defended himself as he yawned and got out of the car.

"Yeah you were talking in your sleep." I muttered as I took the black material and blindfolded him much to his displeasure. We walked for a while me guiding him before we came to a stop. "I know it's not much but I hope you like it." I said sheepishly as I pulled of his blindfold.

He took in the sight before him and looked awestruck. I had decided to bring him to the lake where we first met and had set up a picnic on a blanket with lots of food and cushions all around. I had tied a white sheet between two trees and set up a projector and my laptop using an inverter so we could watch a movie. Currently I had music playing softly from my laptop. The sun was setting making the water glisten and look picture perfect.

"It's not what I was expecting. It's more amazing then I could ever imagine. I love it Dan. It's perfect." He turned to me and kissed my smiling lips showing me his appreciation.

"I'm so happy you like it." I said before kissing him again. We went over to the blanket lying down on it and continued making out till our stomach's growled in hunger. "Let's save this for later and eat then we can watch a movie and go for a swim in the lake later." I opened up all the containers revealing lasagna, baked potato, saucy chicken and pineapple salad with cheesecake for dessert.

"Wow and you wanted to skip dinner. Not happening Dan. I'm eating all of this, it looks and smells divine." And that's exactly what we did as we watched the sun set.

After dinner we cleared everything up a settled down to watch our all time favorite movie 'The wedding date'.

"I want to marry you one day." Jack blurted out of the blue as the movie ended. I looked at him in shock and he must have misread my expression because he immediately started explaining himself. "I mean I know that we're only dating for two years and we're still young and have a good few years before we can even start thinking about marriage but you never know what might happen tomorrow and I want you to know today that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You make me the happiest guy in the world and I love you." The seriousness in his voice made my heart swell.

"I would love to marry you one day Jack. You have no idea how happy you make me and I want to marry you and have kids with you and grow old with you. I love you Jack and if it was possible I would marry you today." I really would.

He leaned forward and kissed me passionately devouring my mouth with his tongue. I pushed him down on his back and straddled him not breaking the kiss. He unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my chest and shoulders. "When you said we wouldn't have our clothes on for long, you meant skinny dipping?" He asked as he kissed my neck.

"You bet." I replied a little dazed. We stripped orf our clothes and ran toward the lake jumping in together laughing and splashing making a whole load of noise. We eventually calmed down and just floated around the moon shining bright above us making Jack look beautiful and magical. His eyes were shining with happiness and he had a content smile. He pulled me in his arms and once again captured my lips in a soft sweet kiss.

We made out for a while and then played in the water before he pulled me out and we both collapsed on the blanket. I covered us with another blanket I brought and wrapped myself around Jack burying my face in his neck.

"You better not be sleeping Dan. Tonight you are mine. I'm going to show you exactly how much I love you." He whispered the last part in my ear sending shivers through my whole body.

"I'm awake and ready to be ravished." I said kissing his neck.

"Good." He pulled out the piece of black material I used to blindfold him from under one of the cushions and tied my hands above my head with a smirk on his handsome face. "Because that's what I plan to do."

And that night he ravished me and showed me how much I mean to him and I showed him exactly how much he means to me. Right there under the bright moon and millions of stars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696 111 28
Shhh... It's a secret. Levi Gray is a Smart, Handsome and witty student from Australia. He's passionate about school and doesn't want anything to do...
447K 16.7K 20
[BoyxBoy Romance] Noah moves schools and quickly finds himself falling for...
172 10 9
18-year-old Jaxx and 19-year-old Lucas have been friends for as long as they can remember. For years now, Lucas has had a crush on Jaxx, and vice-ve...
7.7K 129 11
Stop! In the Name of Love Before you break my heart… Noah Hampton has a problem. A cliched problem, but a problem nonetheless. He's found himself hop...