Genius (CENTURIES series: Boo...

TheBibicalSinner tarafından

"You want me to be a genius or do you want me to fuck you?" • • • The Alexandrettia is the finest school in t... Daha Fazla

Description
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue
'Why-The-Arm' (Bonus Chapter) (Eli's P.O.V)
'Lunch Time' (Bonus Chapter)
'Too Much?' (Bonus Chapter)
'Green Doesn't Suit Everyone' (Bonus Chapter)
'Mares of the Night' (Bonus Chapter) (Eli's P.O.V)

8

450K 14.9K 23.2K
TheBibicalSinner tarafından

It was like they had pumped in a metric ton of smoke and steam which seemed to make the entire club the equivalent of a sauna. After just two minutes of being inside, Mia's skin was already glistening from perspiration. The music was ear-piercingly loud and the bass made the floor vibrate. Everywhere around her, people were sweating, dancing, lurking and skulking in the corners and looking sketchy. The people were of all types, but most of them had one thing in common; they were people of color. Finding Eli, even with all his ink, would be like looking for a white sheep amongst black.

Working her way through the crowd, she tried to pass by as unnoticed as possible. She had gone for low-key clothes which was a black hoodie and a pair of tight pants. She kept her hood up and her head down to avoid suspicious stares and maybe to conceal her blonde hair. She definitely hadn't been to this part of town before and it made her wonder exactly where she had been all her life.

Deciding to just act casual like she belonged, she worked her way across the crowded dance floor, glancing around for someone with extensive ink work. The music was so loud it was giving her a headache, so she decided to head for a quiet corner of the club. And that was – surprisingly enough – where she spotted him.

Eli was shirtless and coming out of a private room with one of his mates by his side. All of a sudden, a girl in only (to Mia's mortification) lacy underwear walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He turned around and looked at her before he leaned down and kissed her thoroughly, raw. Mia watched with wide eyes the way their jaws worked in the heated kiss, almost eating each other up, slowly.

And yet, even as spicy as it was, it didn't seem affectionate – just friendly or familiar for some reason. Her suspicion was confirmed when they drew back and gave each other a smile before they exchanged a quick embrace whereafter the girl trotted off and Eli returned to the company of his friend.

"Well that's one way to greet a friend," Mia scoffed to herself and then gathered her thoughts when she felt a pinch in her stomach that felt alarmingly close to jealousy. Whatever it was, it had no business being in her body. She had no interest in Eli and him none in her. That meant he could kiss whoever he wanted, just like she could kiss whoever she wanted.

Mia took a deep breath and started etching closer to him without him having spotting her just yet. He was otherwise engaged in chatting with his friend who had the sickest cornrows riding across his skull. He reminded her of a young Snoop Dog.

"...had the deepest mouth ever, she was like one of them street performers who swallows a whole fucking sword," He reencountered to Eli, passing the blunt in his hand to him as well. "She could teach them other girls about some real deep-throatin', you know what I'm saying?"

Eli received the blunt – which was unmistakably weed – and took a deep inhale. He slowly blew the smoke out, watching it with a lazy interest as it danced in the thick air. "Maybe she should come visit the chicks at the Alexandrettia."

"Oh, I completely forgot, man. How's that hanging?" His friend asked him. "Are they all walking around in them Louis Vuitton shoes, or-or carrying Prada bags in them manicured hands?"

Eli took another drag of the blunt before passing it back to him. "Nah, much worse. They walk around with heavy books and talk about quantum physics."

"Quantum what? Shit, what they been taking?" His friend took a long hit at the bud and then openly glared after a gorgeous black chick as she sensually walked by, her big booty swaying every time she took a step in her high stilettos. "Whoa, speaking of taking things; I'd like to take that. Look, man."

Eli glanced over his shoulder, sending a bored, uninterested glare at the girl. "Then go, man, I don't see no fucking stop-sign on her ass."

"Damn, wish me luck," His friend chuckled, passing the blunt back to Eli.

"Hey, before you go, you heard anything from Caleb?" Eli suddenly asked, putting a hand on his friend's chest when he was about to stalk after the poor woman.

"Haven't seen him," His friend said and for some reason sympathetically clapped his shoulder. "He's flying low, man. He'll show up when he wants to."

"Yeah... cool, man. Thanks."

His friend left, and this was now Mia's opportunity to step in. So many questions were flowing in her head, but just as she was about to step up to him, she was overtaken by another woman.

"Elijah," The woman purred, coming up to him. "How've you been, baby?"

He met her eyes and lifted a little smirk to his lips. "Hey, mama. Your man with you tonight?"

"Nah, he let me out on my own," She wrapped a hand around his neck and placed a deep, tongue-clashing kiss on his lips.

He kissed her back before cocking a brow. "Missed me, hm?"

"You know it, baby," She replied. "Wanna come see me later tonight, hmm?"

To Mia's complete surprise, she actually saw Eli chuckle before he pressed the blunt to his lips again and then budded it against the wall. "Sorry. I'm not here for that tonight. You seen Caleb around?"

Who was this Caleb person? Mia thought. And why was he so obsessed with finding him?

"Nah, sorry. You sure you ain't got time?" The woman replied and ran her hand over his crotch. "I'll make it worth your while."

Mia was physically repulsed. Was this what he did on his free-time; Fuck taken women? She started to truly regret sleeping with him and reminded herself to go get a gyno appointment when this was all over. 'Clean', her white ass.

"Sorry, baby. Not tonight."

"It's your loss."

"It's yours and you know it, baby girl."

Mia rolled her eyes. Baby girl? That sounded so lame.

Okay, maybe that was the jealousy-thing talking. But come on, baby girl? That was so pubescent.

Maybe this had been a huge mistake, Mia realized. She shouldn't have tried coming here. Just listening to him... it was downright stupid coming out of his mouth. How was she supposed to milk him from his knowledge when he clearly had none?

But in that moment, Eli chose to look up and his eyes instantly spotted her in the packed crowd. At first he looked at her as if he couldn't really believe his eyes, but then once he had confirmed she was indeed on his turf, his face grew hard.

"I'll be fucking damned," He said, stepping out past the woman he had been talking to. "Look who's come out to the slums to beg for more. Desperate, are we?"

Mia clenched her fists and contained her temper. Getting angry with him wouldn't take her anywhere, so she gathered her composure.

"Actually, I came to talk," She said and crossed her arms. "Since you always take the liberty to barge in on me while I'm doing my thing, I thought I'd return the favor – but I see you already have company." She glanced back at the girl behind him.

She noticed the corner of his mouth twitched in amusement. "Talk? Princess, you don't go to a club to talk. You come to move your body," He said, giving her body and attire the elevator look. "This' your way of trying to blend in?"

Mia rolled her eyes. "Nah, I woke up in this. The fuck you think?"

In a swift tug, he yanked her hoodie off and let her blonde locks loose. "I think you don't understand the meaning of the words; 'keep your nose to yourself or I'll make your life hell'."

Mia just glared angrily up and him and leaned on one hip. He was trying intimidate her again, but she wasn't falling for it.

"Yo, Eli, who's this chick?" Eli's friend from before suddenly came back after having chased that girl down who had probably told him to fuck off. "She a friend of yours?"

"No," Mia flatly replied before Eli could. "We are just on a first name basis."

"Actually I don't know your name, princess," Eli said and cocked an amused brow. "You never introduced yourself before you spread your legs for me. Ever thought of that?"

Her eyes widened with horror when she realized that. She racked her brain for the moment when she had told him her name, but came up short; She had actually fucked a guy without him knowing her name.

Well, that was humiliating. Even more so than the fact that he just blatantly informed his friend about their recent incidence.

"Oh snap, you fucked this chick?" His friend chuckled. "Damn. Hats off to your pussy."

Mia pursed her lips and tried not to let the pink tint on her cheeks affect her. She wasn't going to fall under for their scrutinizing words.

"Can we talk or not?" She glared at Eli. "Or are you too busy blazing and hitting on taken women?"

"You can always join," He said, tilting his head to the side when the caramel beauty came up to him and put a sensual hand on his shoulder. "Mercy here rolls both ways, but I guess you rich chicks don't know how to party for real, do you?"

Mia had had it. With narrowed eyes, she flipped her eyes up to the tall girl, Mercy, and cocked a small brow at her, before she looked back at Eli again. She then took a firm step forward, looped her hand around Mercy's neck and meshed her lips hard against hers.

She kissed her thoroughly, even drew her plump lower lip between her teeth which had Mercy giving a soft moan. Mia could literally hear Eli's friend's eyes falling out of his head and rolling off to some universe where this shit didn't just go down. She even bet Eli didn't see this one coming, either.

"Holy shit," His friend finally exclaimed when she pulled back from Mercy, slowly licking her lips. "Yo, that was sick, man. Anybody got that on tape?"

Mia ignored him and cocked a brow at Eli who had remained silent the whole time. "We rich chicks know how to party just fine. Now can we talk or can't you handle me?"

Eli just kept glaring at her with his dark brooding eyes, looking at her ominously.

"If Eli here ain't up for talking, I don't mind stepping in for him, you know what I'm sayin'?" His friend slyly commented and ran a thumb over his bottom lip, giving her a thoroughly violating once-over.

"Perv," Mia snapped at him and shot him a cold glare.

"I'm just an appreciator of the fine woman body," He smirked. "Normally I'm not into white chicks, but damn, I'd eat your pussy any day."

"Fuck off, Hasan, she from the Alexandrettia," Eli finally snapped, locking his jaw. Hasan, as his name had to be, immediately whistled lowly. "Her pussy's tighter than her custom made designer shoes."

"Well, shit," Hasan cursed and gave her a raised-brow look. "Probably ain't never had good dick then, huh, baby?"

"Fuck you, both of you," Mia snapped, now cracking under from her bottled-up anger. "My name is Mia, so stop calling me baby and baby girl like I'm your fucking daughter. If you wanna be perverted, chauvinistic dicks that's fine, but I'm going to talk to you, Elijah, and you can choose if it's going to be here in front of your lovely friends, or in private where we might not accidentally reveal something about you that you don't want them knowing. So what's it going to be?"

She finally had him in her corner, after all the times she felt like he had been the one with the clever remarks and comebacks. She'd love to see him fight his way back from that little speech.

But if course, like always, Eli decided not to use his words and opted for the non verbal approach; He grabbed her by the arm and roughly dragged her along, despite her protests and struggling, and pushed her into the private room he had previously come out of. It turned out it was a fuck-room, aka sex lounge. He kicked the door shut and then slammed her up against it, hurting her spine in the process. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Let go of me, you Neanderthal!" Mia yelled, fighting his impossibly tight grip on her arms. "I came to talk to you, not to get molested by a fucking dickhead!"

"Bullshit. People don't come to me to talk. They come to me to get fucked," He said, leaning in to her face. "Properly."

Mia stopped breathing when his lips were but a mere inch from hers. Her heart was in her throat and her pulse was beating out of control. The unmistakable throbbing in between her legs told her everything she needed to know from this situation; she had to get out of it before she ended up on that whore-bed in the corner.

"I swear I came to talk," She whispered, watching how his dark eyes narrowed. "I want to ask you about... about your tattoos."

A crease between his eyebrows caused his expression to change from hostile to skeptic. "My tattoos? You came all the way to this neighborhood to ask me about my ink?"

Mia swallowed nervously and nodded. "Yes."

Eli narrowed his eyes at her even more. "Bull."

"Believe whatever you want," She replied, taking a much needed breath when he drew back a little, still keeping her pinned against the door. "It's for my art project. The drawing I'm making of you... I have to know the story behind your artwork before I can interpret it in my own."

Eli now scoffed and surprisingly enough let go of her. "I see. So you came to get another good look at your muse. Look away then, baby."

"God, will you stop that and just behave normal for a second?" Mia snapped. She was glad to have her mobility back, but that just meant he could better watch her with that smoldering look in his eyes now. "I'm asking you about your story, not asking to see your body one more time, even though most of it is already on display," She needlessly pointed out with a glare at his bare torso. "So will you please just tell me about yourself? Give me your story?"

"Sure. Will you suck my dick then?"

"My God," Mia growled, infuriated. "I'm asking you a simple question, why do have to turn everything into goddamn sexual harassment?!"

"You're asking me to spill the story of my fucking life, just so you can finish your little dirty drawing of me," Eli menacingly retorted. "I don't think that's quite fair, do you? I mean, what do I get out of it? I should get something in return."

"God, you're just so... so..." Mia opened and closed her fists repeatedly, so close to just exploding while she struggled to find the right word to call him. She was way beyond just dick, although in hindsight that was exactly what he was; A giant dick who was being all hard and whatnot, but once he was all alone with no one to eg him on, he was nothing but soft and flaccid.

"So-so, what?" Eli provoked. "Go ahead, lay one of your rich layman terms on me. I'm waiting."

Mia then realized she was using the wrong strategy. He wanted her to get pissed, he wanted a response from her, just so he could keep on being angry and tough for some reason. It made her shortly wonder if this was all just a façade to him, a way to keep something else away. Maybe his tattoos were the same?

"I'm sorry, Eli," She therefore said and found that she actually meant it. She unclenched fists and exhaled a long breath. If she wanted to really talk to him, she had to get through to him first. "I shouldn't have asked like that. It's your life, I shouldn't have pried. I'm sorry."

Eli snorted flatly, as if seeing through her plan. "Reversed psychology? You've got to be fucking kidding me." In two strides he was in front of her again, towering above her with all his threatening demeanor. "I don't care if you asked in the most diplomatic way possible or screamed it at me in a bitch-flip; The situation doesn't change," He leaned down to her face, "I'm me and you're you, and if you want a piece of what's inside of me, I want a piece of what's inside of you. The end."

Mia just glared up at him, speechless. How could something so completely illogical sound logical? Was she crazy? Was she seriously seeing sense in what he was saying? She was, even if she didn't agree with the way he wanted to do it, he made a strong case. She didn't even know he had the brain to make one.

"Alright, listen," She said, taking a breath when he cocked a brow. "We both want something from each other. Why don't we find some sort of common ground or a silver lining that's going to work out well for the both of us. Something that doesn't have to be sex. Sound good?"

"Why? We both know you enjoyed the first time," He said, cocking his chin out when her cheeks flamed up. "So why not repeat it? I'd say it's pretty multi-beneficial."

"But... it's unethical," She weakly replied, hating how weak she sounded. Truth was, she was crumbling beneath his eyes while the ache between her legs only grew stronger.

"Fuck ethics," He snarled, his voice dropping an octave. "It's my only offer, princess; Take it or leave it."

Mia froze up. This couldn't seriously be her position; Either she traded sexual favors for knowledge about him and his ink so she could finish her work, or she could scrap it and pray to the mighty Gods that inspiration would strike her again with something even better than him. The odds were horrible, but then there was the even more horrible alternative; not being able to stay at the Alexandrettia and finish the education that was her dream.

"So what's it gonna be?" Eli mimicked her from earlier. "You want to talk, or can't you handle me?"

She glared up at him, seeing the challenging look in his eyes. She wasn't going to give him the pleasure of seeing her coward away, not after all that had happened tonight.

Even if it made her feel somewhat cheap.

Mia placed both her hands on his pecs and slid them up to his neck, feeling the smooth, hard contours beneath her palms that she suddenly realized she had missed touching. Despite his bare torso, he was warm, almost scorching in fact. The same could be said about his eyes.

When she looked up at him, biting into her bottom lip, she noticed his eyes grow a shade darker when they followed her drift. His hands found her hips and slowly worked their way down to her ass, gripping it. It sent a delicious jolt through her body and made Mia grip tightly on to the nape of his neck. She pulled herself onto her toes, and then with a heated force mashed her lips against his who instantaneously welcomed hers, devoured her. Mia couldn't stop herself from moaning softly once he started pushing for entrance and locked her up against the door. She gave in to him, and with a soft mewl, she started to grind herself against the leg he had pushed between her own.

Eli wasted no time; he picked her up easily off the floor and carried her to the bed where he sat down, made her straddle him. Mia took that as an invite to smooth her hands down the planes of his tattooed chest, down to his pierced nipples. An unbelievable craving to suck on them formed in her mind. It took her everything to not just push him backwards on the bed and have her wicked way with him. Instead she settled for kissing his delicious lips that despite being so raw with their movements were velvety smooth. She could taste the weed on his breath, but for some reason the otherwise disgusting taste suited him. It mingled with his own scent and created a special mix that could only be described as pure euphoria.

Moaning, she pulled back to catch her breath, not realizing just how heavily she was panting until she did. "Do we have a deal?" She breathed, looking at him.

Eli slowly licked his lips and then flipped his eyes up to meet hers, his own having been trained on her lips. "It's sex, Mia. Not business. Now lose the fucking hoodie, you look ridiculous."

Mia suddenly realized that this was the first time he had ever actually spoken her name. Her real one, not just a stupid nickname. She met his eyes, and then slowly, while watching his eyes drop to her movements, she unzipped her hoodie and let it slide off her shoulders. "Tell me about Kali. Why did you choose her?"

Eli took in her tight red top, focusing on the cleavage. "Do you know what the word Kali means?"

Mia shook her head.

"It means The Black One," He replied, sending her a glare. "Top, off."

Mia obliged, feeling like they were reaching a mutual understanding. He was right, it was sex. So what if it was morally frowned upon and made her look somewhat like a whore? Nobody would ever know, this was their dirty little secret. People had done worse things to get inspired, so why care? She could live with what she was doing and that was all that mattered.

"What does that represent to you?" Mia asked while discarding her top on the dirty floor. She could already tell she would be a mess walking out of here again, in more ways than one.

"Do you know what Kali represents?" He continued, ignoring her question. His dark eyes were still trained on her breasts which were now much better visible.

Again, Mia was forced to shake her head. "No."

"Kali is the goddess of change, power, preservation, but also destruction. She stands for creation, for time, but Kali can also mean 'beyond time'. She was a goddess of all things changing. Bra, off."

Mia couldn't believe it. She was actually being lectured by the vandalizer of her beloved school while she was stripping down in front of him, leading up to what would be explosive sex. That was purely judging from the last time where she barely got to touch him. What would it be like this time? Would he let her explore him like his eyes were currently exploring her right now?

"So she represents change to you," Mia concluded as she brought her hands to her bra-clasp on her back. "What changes?"

As she slid her bra off and shyly exposed her pink breasts to him, she felt him slowly slide his hands up her waist, sending shivers through her body, until his tattooed hands cupped both her heavy mounds. His eyes were completely trained on her pink peaks, watching them like they were more interesting than the artwork on his own body. Without replying to her question, he leaned in and sucked one nipple into his mouth, causing Mia to gasp and arch her back. He flicked his tongue slowly against it, torturing her.

"God," She moaned, curling her toes when his teeth taunted her hard nipple, sharply biting into it, causing a zing of delicious pain to shoot through her. "Ah, Eli..."

The flick of his tongue and the squeeze of his palm made moisture flow to her core and soak her already soaking panties. Beneath her, she could feel his erection growing, pressing against said core, almost as if it knew where it wanted to go all by itself. The suspense was killing her.

"Eli," She moaned again when he switched to her other breast, giving it the same amount of attention with his tongue and teeth. "Eli, I can't... wait..."

"Get up," He grated against her chest. "Take your pants off."

Mia did, Eli releasing her from his scalding embrace and allowing her to stand up to unbutton her pants and smooth them down her legs. She stepped out of her shoes before kicking the rest of her pants off, pushing them aside on the floor. Eli calmly leaned backwards on his palms and simply watched her almost naked body with his dark eyes. He tilted his head slightly to the side and pursed his lips.

Mia gulped, feeling extremely self-conscious under his scrutinizing stare. She didn't hate it, though; She like the way he watched her hungrily, looking at her like she was a fantastic meal he was about to devour.

How close to reality metaphors sometimes could be.

Mia reminded herself she couldn't let herself get totally lost under his spell. She had come here with a purpose and she wasn't leaving before she got what she wanted. "What changes does Kali represent to you?" She therefore asked, licking her lips when they felt dry.

Eli kept his eyes trained on her body as he slowly replied. "New city. New family. New place. New home."

"So a renewal of things? Like resetting?"

"No. Take your thong off," He commanded, still staring at her body, never meeting her eyes.

"No." She argued, standing her ground. "Not before you give me a straight answer."

"I just fucking did. I changed inside out in every aspect of the term," He snapped, sitting up. "Now take your fucking thong off and come here."

Mia frowned a little, processing his words while she slowly hooked her fingers around her thong and begun sliding it down.

He sad he had changed, inside out. Not just moving from one place to another, but maybe also changing something inside him? Maybe he hadn't always been like this... there had to be a time before he used meaningless sex to get through the day. To survive whatever was killing him.

Mia deftly stepped out of her panties and then walked up to Eli again. She was now completely naked. His hands came around her legs and smoothed their way up to the rounds of her ass. He cupped her butt like two delicious, juicy fruits and then squeezed them hard, causing a moan to rip from her throat. She grasped onto his shoulders for support and then let out a startled squeak when he ceased her and hurled her around on the bed. She landed flat on her back, and not one moment later, Eli was on her.

"Eli, oh shit!" She gasped and then cried out a moan when he parted her legs and buried his face in her cunt. A small scream rippled from her throat and Mia desperately clutched onto his shoulders as Eli pushed his tongue into her core and made her stomach pool with heat. All her nerve endings seemed to meet when he moved up to her clitoris and flicked the sensitive bud before sucking it into his mouth, rolling it in between his teeth. He lapped up all her juices while all Mia could do was writhe, scream, and pray that the sex-gods would show her mercy tonight, because this was going to be a long and a wild one.

She might not have been a virgin, but her stamina was no match to his – ergo, praying for mercy (even though she really was an atheist) seemed like a good idea.

– And praying that you can't catch an STD from doing it on a dirty bed, her voice of reason added before her mind got completely absorbed in the flicks of Eli's tongue and drowned in a pit of ecstasy.

• • •

And here I leave your dirty imagination to do its thing.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

409 3 28
"You're not a monster." "No," he says and turns his head so his blotchy, red eyes are gazing at me. "No, because a monster... it knows what it is, yo...
461K 11.5K 49
Warning! This story contains sensitive topics. ** I looked into his dark eyes and saw, what I once naïvely thought, was innocence. ** "Please!" she c...
462K 12.5K 36
After being abused for 11 years now each year the pain increasing every year. Mia has had a fear of evey person she has come across but what happens...
20.3K 2.9K 30
2081. In a sinister world where human survival hinges on biotechnology, an oblivious sixteen-year-old possesses the one code to undo it all. Can she...