The Warmth in Our Hearts (Leo...

By TeamLeo28

You read the title! Just come on over and spend some time with Leo! Also, don't hate on the title! I know, it... More

You Meet for the First Time
You Meet for the First Time Part II
Christmas
Book Stealers and Revenge
Video Games
Book Stealers and Revenge II
Poor Percy
HALP
OKAY GUYS IM SOOO SORRY
Pandas and Catwalking Weirdos
Pandas and Catwalking Weirdos Part II
OMG
Heartbreak
Leaving Part I
Leaving Part II
Yellow
Tricks Treats and Women in Banana Suits
Tricks, Treats, and Women in Banana Suits Part II
Middle School
Pity Party
Happy Birthday Part I
Cheating
Happy Birthday Part II
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE

Surprise!

1K 37 53
By TeamLeo28

I'm still alive! I'm soooo sorry for the wait! I wanna say thanks to my friend in Creative Writing for helping me write this! Two warnings for this chapter though, there's a lot of dialogue and time skips... ENJOY!

"Whatever, my gift is gonna be better," Leo bragged.

"No, mine will be better," you insisted, chuckling. Christmas time was just around the corner, and you were both beyond excited to get gifts for each other. You always competed every year, and though there wasn't an actual prize, this was one of the only times that you both accepted the "satisfaction" card.

"We'll see," Leo flashed that amazing grin of his, wrapping an arm around you. "We'll see..."

~time skip~

"UUHHGGGG," you groaned in frustration, throwing your head back in your chair. "I don't know what to get him! I don't want to get him anything he already has, and I can't just get him some tools," You sighed, "I want to get him something that means something to him... Something that will last... Any ideas?" you asked, spinning the chair around lazily, turning to your sibling for support, but The son of Poseidon seemed to be a part of the couch he was currently glued to. You frowned when he didn't reply. "Percy?"

His sea green eyes widened when he realized that you were talking to him. He reached up to take an earbud out of his ear.

"What?" he asked. You groaned again.

"I don't know what to get Leo," you whined. He shrugged. You jumped out of the chair, moving to sit by Percy.

"It doesn't have to be a gift that you can physically hold, you know," he reminded you. You gasped mockingly.

"Percy, that was a big word!" you teased him and ruffled his messy hair, laughing. His sea green eyes flashed with annoyance as he slapped your hand away and scooted away from you.

"Whatever, I'm fabulous," he flipped his hair to the side, causing you to laugh more.

"Wait," you said suddenly. You looked at Percy grinning wildly. "Leo always gets sad every year because he feels like the snow hates him." You chuckled at his extreme adorableness. "I can get him some special heat-resistant gloves so that he can actually touch the snow without it melting!" You lunged at your brother, hugging him before running out of the cabin, leaving him confused.

~meanwhile in Bunker 9~

"Oooh, what about this," Leo grinned mischievously, pushing the laptop in Jason's direction. Jason took one look at the screen and pretended to gag.

"Uh, yeah, why would Y/N want a bikini for Christmas?"

"Um, why wouldn't she?" Leo asked innocently.

"Because she would think you are a pervert?" He responded almost simultaneously.

"Well I am one, so she can deal with it," he persisted.

"Leo, no," Jason said.

"WHY?" Leo exclaimed.

"Just no... Just don't. Why don't you get her like a surfboard or something?"

"Fine," Leo agreed hesitantly. "But I tried to get her one once. She fell off. And swore to never ride one again."

Jason laughed. "I could totally see her doing that. You should get her a.... um...," he struggled to think of something.

"Maybe I should get her a whale!" he grinned.

"That's a wonderful idea!" Jason said sarcastically.

"I know, right? She loves whales!" Leo said excitedly.

"I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!" Jason said exasperatedly. Leo's smile quickly faded.

"Oh," He said simply, looking depressed. Jason softened instantly, awkwardly patting the boy on the back. Leo had that effect on everyone, and no one could bear to see Leo all sad and lonely.

"Go ask Percy... maybe he'll think of something," Jason suggested.

"Good idea!" Leo exclaimed happily, snapping out of his little depressed state. "I'll go right now!"

Jason shook his head gratefully, thankful that his best friend had stopped his annoying ways of life, at least for a second.

~back to you~

You sighed, standing on the shore of Fireworks Beach, running your small fingers over the golden drachma in your hand.

"I can at least try," You muttered. You willed the water from the sound to rise, creating an array of colors as the Sun shone through. You tossed the coin into the mist, watching as it disappeared.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, please accept my offering," you spoke clearly, trying not to roll your eyes. "Show me Calypso." The mist slowly started to change colors, and you were able to make out a beautiful teenage girl, her golden hair like silk, cascading down her back. She noticed you waiting impatiently, and her almond eyes widened, as her lips formed into a frown. Her perfectly tanned skin glowed in the sun, and you could see that she was still wearing those jeans that she loved.

"Y/N?" she asked in disbelief. You nodded.

"Hello, Calypso," you said grimly. You were already regretting your decision to talk to her. You didn't hate her, but you knew what had happened between her and Leo, and the two of you weren't exactly best friends. After Leo had brought her back, she moved on fairly quickly, deciding to "explore the world, and all it has to offer". Calypso forced a smile.

"How have you been?" she asked awkwardly, attempting to start some sort of a conversation.

"Good, I guess, how about you?" you nodded with equal awkwardness.

"Pretty good..." she muttered, looking down. You couldn't take the silence anymore.

"I was thinking about what I wanted to get for Leo for Christmas, and I thought he would love fire-proof mittens and he could finally be able to touch the snow, but I can't make fireproof mittens myself," You blurted out.

Calypso was obviously trying not to glare at you. "And why did you feel the need to tell me about that?" She said irritably. You sighed. You knew she was going to do this.

"I need your help," you cringed, watching her closely to see her reaction. The girl's frown deepened, and she raised a brow.

"Why should I help you?" she crossed her arms. 

"C'mon, Calypso, why can't we just move on?" you said indignantly. You weren't asking to be friends, but you at least didn't want to be arguing with her your whole 一hopefully not short一 life. Calypso huffed, rolling her eyes.

"Fine," she said reluctantly. You allowed a small smile to grace your lips as you began telling her what she needed to know.

~to the Poseidon cabin~

"I don't know what to get her!" Leo said tiredly. What had seemed like an easy task now proved to be much harder. Percy rubbed his chin in thought, unleashing his inner Dr. Phil.

"You should probably get her a car..." Percy said thoughtfully.

"SERIOUSLY!!!!! CARS ARE EXPENSIVE!" Leo shrieked. "NOT HELPING!"

"Sheesh, can't a guy joke around here?" Percy said, rolling his eyes. "A Netflix subscription?"

"She already has one," he groaned.

"Um.... A WHALE!" Percy shot up from his spot.

"That's what I said, but Jason was like 'No that's stupid!'" Leo whined.

"Just get her a whale... I'll help you, for I'm THE SON OF POSEIDON," he said dramatically, summoning some water from the fountain to look cool.

"Okay... but where do we look?"

"Hm.... Should we go.... I don't know.... THIS IS YOUR PRESENT YOU SHOULD BE DOING THE WORK!" Percy slapped the Son of Hephaestus.

"But I'm lazy and empty inside," he complained. Percy looked at Leo.

"Me too, you should just make her a whale necklace or something."

"Oh yeah, that's a great idea!" The son of Hepatitis replied.

"And you people say I'm not smart," Percy said, flipping his hair.

"I can get her a whale package!" Leo exclaimed, standing up. "I'll make the necklace and get her a bunch of other whale stuff!" Percy nodded in approval.

~time skip to Christmas because I don't know what else to write~

"Y/N, WAKE UP!" you woke up under a certain Latino after being tackled. You groaned in response, shifting in your spot on the couch. You had spent the night with Leo in Bunker 9, staying up late and watching movies. Leo tore your blanket off of you, leaving you exposed, and sat on you, starting to tickle your sides.

"Leo!" you gasped, trying to pry his hands off of you as giggles escaped your lips. He wouldn't budge, laughing evilly as you squirmed beneath him. "Please!" you begged, trying to move his hands again. He finally relented, kissing your cheek as you panted heavily beneath him.

"Now will you wake up?" he sang in your ear. You sighed.

"It's Christmas," he tried. That seemed to be the magic word, as you shot up, nearly knocking your boyfriend off of the couch.

"It's Christmas?" you asked him with wide eyes. He nodded grinning, as you jumped up, running to the colorful little tree in the corner. You sat down with Leo in front of the tree, crossing your legs and leaning over to grab his present. "Merry Christmas!" you cheered happily, shoving the small snowflake-covered box in his face. He laughed, taking it from your hands.

"Annabeth did a good job wrapping this year," he smirked as you nudged him playfully.

"Hey, don't act like I don't know that you got Jason to wrap yours," you laughed and Leo's cheeks turned slightly pink.

"Whatever," was his genius response before he began ripping the paper off excitedly. His eyes lit up as he took the top off of the box. "Are these what I think they are?"

"Why don't you try them out," you encouraged him, grinning. Leo's wild curls bounced around as he ran outside diving into the snow, which, of course, melted around him. He put the gloves on his calloused hands, slowly reaching his hand out to touch the snow, which amazingly didn't melt. He looked at you in awe, his mouth hanging open, before reaching out to touch it again. You giggled as he ran to hug you, squeezing you tight.

"You're the best," he laughed. You grinned happily, knowing that he really liked his gift.

"Obviously," you smiled, flipping your hair back sassily. 

"I wanna see you open your present," he grinned, basically dragging you back into the bunker. You smiled as you sat down, the Latino immediately grabbing your gift. It was a small bag covered with candy canes. You reached into the bag, throwing the tissue paper everywhere. You put your hand in again, your hand meeting something extremely soft. You pulled it out to see a huge, whale covered blanket. You laughed, hugging the blanket close to your chest. "There's more," he told you, beaming at your reaction so far. Your eyes widened as you peered into the bag, seeing some more things. You looked at him in awe.

"You didn't have to get me all of this," you said, poking him as he just grinned again. Gods, that grin would be the death of you. You just smiled wider, shaking your head as you pulled out another thing. It was a little box. You slowly opened it, finding a beautiful whale necklace inside. You grinned as wide as humanly possible, holding the necklace out to him. "Can you help me put it on?" you asked. He nodded as you turned around,  gently placing the necklace around your neck, attaching the ends.

"Thank you," you hugged him before reaching back into the bag, pulling out a shirt that said "whale then" with a whale with sunglasses on the front. 

"Looks like Mr. McShizzle won this year?" Leo smirked, nudging you playfully. You kissed him. 

"I guess," you giggled, cuddling into his side, as he wrapped an arm around you, pulling you closer.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N," he whispered, leaning down to kiss your forehead. You smiled, resting your hear on his shoulder.

"Merry Christmas, Leo."

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'M SO SORRY GUYS THIS TOOK FOREVER BUT I KEEP WRITING LONGER ONES EVERY TIME SO YEAH. THIS IS A LATE CHRISTMAS ONE THAT WAS REQUESTED A LITTLE BIT AFTER CHRISTMAS BUT THIS IS STILL REALLY LATE I'M SO SORRY. I HAVE A COUPLE OTHER REQUESTS BUT I'M REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL, SO I'LL TRY TO GET THOSE DONE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU GUYSSSSS

SORRY THE REACTIONS ARE HORRIBLE I'M NOT GOOD AT THOSE. EVEN IN REAL LIFE WHEN I'M SUPER HAPPY ABOUT A GIFT I'LL JUST SMILE REALLY WIDE SAY THANKS AWKWARDLY OR SOMETHING PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

SINCE THIS IS A REQUEST, I'LL HAVE THE PERSON UP LATER, BUT I'M DOING THIS ON A SCHOOL COMPUTER BECAUSE WE HAD A POWER OUTAGE THE OTHER DAY AND NOW THE WIFI IS ALL MESSED UP AND THE RESTRICTIONS ARE DOWN SO YAY US!

BAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AND DON'T FORGET TO REQUEST!! (THIS NEW MEDIA THING IS AMAZHANG) (SPRING TRAINING IS COMING HEHE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 563 27
This is book three of my lovely PJO7 series all about Leo and Calypso! Same dealio as last time, read the books in order if you want this to make any...
128K 3.1K 26
Details in prologue! :)
23.5K 798 12
VALDANGELO (Leo/Nico) fanfiction with a bit of JERCY (Jason/Percy) When his dreams of dating Percy are crushed, Nico realizes that maybe somebody els...
109K 2.2K 34
Just having fun with the bad boy himself Leo Valdez. You can send in requests but no smut of lemon ok love you bye