YouTuber Boyfriend Scenarios

By deaderthanleafy

Here we'll have, *drumroll* Danisnotonfire AmazingPhil Twaimz Pewdiepie And Joey Graceffa! Many, many thanks... More

How You Find Out Who They Are (Dan Howell)
How You Find Out Who They Are (Phil Lester)
How You Find Out Who They Are (Issa/Twaimz)
How You Find Out Who They Are (Felix Kjellberg)
How You Find Out Who They Are (Joey Graceffa)
You Become Friends
His Thoughts On You (his p.o.v)
He Confesses His Feelings
The First Kiss
When You Get A Papercut
When It's That Time Of The Month
When He Has A Nightmare (his p.o.v)
When They Get Involved With Your Ex
wat
Ideas
When You Two Aren't Together
Songs On A Roadtrip
When Someone Tries Flirting With Him
When Someone Tries Flirting With You
What Soulmate AU Suits

The First Kiss (Part 2)

3.2K 71 35
By deaderthanleafy

Twaimz --

You and Issa were walking past the primary school (grade school) that was near. You both smiled at the children who ran to their parents happily. Soon, a small kid around the age of 7 came up to you both, the child looked lost. "H-Hi, can you help me find my mum?" The child asked, "Of course!" Issa smiled. "Thank you, mister and misses" The kid smiled. You, Issa and the kid, who was called Leo, sat on a bench. You watched as Issa taught Leo the llama song with actions. Soon a distressed woman ran up to Leo in a hug. "Thank you so much!" The woman thanked both of you. Leo had waved goodbye to both of you as they left. Issa smiling at you, "You can really work with kids!" You smiled. "Really? Y/N, some day I thought that could be us!" He grinned as he leaned in and kissed you gently as you kissed back as well.

Pewdiepie --

Felix had brought you to Starbucks, knowing you loved it. The Starbucks was surprisingly empty, except for some teenagers, who stopped you and Felix, wanting to say hi and that they were fans. When you and Felix had soon gotten your drinks and sat down, he sat opposite you. You talked and talked till it was time to leave. As you reached the door, Felix spoke up. "Oh, Y/N, you have something on your face!" He looked at you. "Where?" You tilted your head, "I'll get it!" Felix leaned in and pecked your lips, "Got it"

JoeyGraceffa --

You and Joey were watching some movies, till an enotional scene came up. You were strong against tears but Joey wasn't. You sat there till you heard a sniffle, you glanced over to see a teary Joey. His lip quivered as tears fell, his emotions taking over from the movie scene. You wiped the tears but they just kept coming. The movie ended with a cliffhanger and you freaked out. You felt something slightly wet and tasted salty hit your lips softly. It was Joey's lips. You kissed him back softly as he pulled back, his eyes red from crying, his tears had reached his lips. "Calm down Y/N" He smiled.

A/N: All this was either cheesy or cliche, I hate myself but love it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.1K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.1M 59.4K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
273K 6.5K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
395K 12K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...