Blythe's Wheelbarrow

Oleh Quixotic_Porcupine

It was the 28th of October 1875, 42 seconds and 8 milliseconds before 6:05 pm when Evelyn Grosbeak was pushed... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Epilogue

Prologue

130 4 4
Oleh Quixotic_Porcupine

August 6th 1890

Mr Gautier Drobetskoy

Editor

Fish Pond Publishing

100 Karl Liebknech-Straße

Berlin, Germany

My dear editor,

Within the enclosed documents are my final drafts of Blythe’s Wheelbarrow. I sincerely hope you will enjoy my novel and understand how much this means to me, as this is not just a mere story, but so much more. It’s a memory. Now that I’m older, I realise that I can’t keep it contained inside my little mental box of nostalgia forever, and therefore wish to share it with anyone who cares to hear my little tale. It’s not a lot, but I hope that it will make you contemplate the value of life a little.

Please, dear editor, if you have something to say to someone, don’t hold it back. I’m not just talking about confessing your love to your childhood sweetheart, although that’s something I wish I had done as well; I’m talking about something much more. Regret is a strong emotion and it can be hard to truly understand the intensity of it. Then again, it’s an emotion you don’t really want to experience anyway.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. It means a lot to me.

-Thomason Vestel

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

89.2K 2.8K 51
๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ ๐๐”๐’ ๐†๐‘๐€๐•๐„๐˜๐€๐‘๐ƒ "๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜, ๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐š— ๐šœ๐š๐šข๐š•๐šŽ. ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐šœ ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š‘ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ ๐š–๐š˜๐š...
108K 11.3K 31
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
122K 27.1K 94
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€ทแ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€†แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บ แ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บ...