One More Chance (Zouis/Mpreg...

By MagicalLarry

Louis goes to the park with his twin sons, James and Edward and found an old 'friend'. MagicalLarry © 2013 More

Edward and Landon
James and Luke

Zayn and Louis

10.8K 141 42
By MagicalLarry

Ok so I just wrote this cause I'm super bored and had nothing else to do. So here is a Zouis One-Shot :)

~•~•~

Louis Tomlinson

"DADDY!! JAMES ISN'T SHWAING!!' Edward said pouting with his arms crossed. "You said shawing is caring and James is not shawing."

"James, what have I told you about sharing with your brother. Give him a chance and give him the car." I said sternly to James.

"But daddy! I had it first!" James wined stomping his foot. "I will not shawr because it's mine. Ed has his own twys." He scoffed crossing his arms and looking away.

"Well, if you don't share you won't go to the park this after noon. And you won't be able to get on the swings or slide down the slide." I said smirking knowing that James would give in. One...Two...Three.

"Ok I will share with Ed." James said handing Edward his red toy car. "Pwease don't bweak it." James look at me,"Daddy, when will we meet our other daddy?." See I already told the twins that they had two dads and not a dad and a mom.

My breath hitched. I knew this question would come. I was amazed that I was pregnant male. but the other one wasn't umm fund about my special ability to get pregnant. It was kinda like this...

FLASHBACK

"Zayn...I have something very important to tell you." I said nervously biting my lip and playing with my fingers.

"What is it babe? Are you ok? Is someone bothering you! I'll kick their asses babe, what's their name?" Zayn said clenching his fist.

I chuckled. Maybe he will accept this and not leave me. Maybe he'll stay and raise the baby with me. "No Zee, it's nothing like that. It's way more serious. It's about the throwing up every morning...I went to the doctors today..."

"What's wrong Louis?" He asked worried unclenching his fist, "You don't have a serious sickness do you cause I wouldn't be able to live without you and-"

"I'm pregnant." I interrupted him. "I know it may seem impossible but I am. And I can prove it and remember you just said you couldn't live without me." I said taking out the scan and handing it to him with a shaking hand.

He took the scan without even looking at it. "Louis I'm not playing games." He said, "Tell me what's wrong Lou and don't lie." I can literally see anger in his eyes.

"Zayn I'm not lying just look at the scan please." I said, tears about to fall. "Please Zee it has my name and everything...look at it..."

Zayn looked at the scan and his eyes widen. He then started to glare next thing I knew the paper was ripped to shreds. "We can still get rid of it right?" He asked looking at me.

"G-Get rid of it?" I asked. "I'm not getting rid of it Zayn. It's a child!! My child! Our child!!" I said wiping the tears that had fallen. I knew this would happen.

"Our child?! No, no, no! That is not my child Louis! I am not having a child!" He shouted and with that he left. Walked out of my life. Walked out of Edward's Life. Walked out of James' life.

END FLASHBACK

5 years later , here we are.

"Daddy? Why are you cwying?" Edward and James said unison. I chuckled and wiped some tears from eyes. "Did James say somethwing bad?" Edward asked.

"No, no babe it wasn't James it was just...a bad memory. Come on, let's go to the park." I said faking a smile and grabbing their hands.

"YAAAYY!!" They yelled unison making me smile. "We will slide down so fast! And daddy will push us on the swings!!" They said skipping to the car.

I sighed happily and walked behind me. They remind me so much of Zayn, I mean the have the same tan skin,same hair color and they just can't stop looking into a mirror. "Ok kids PARK TIME!" I yelled starting the car after making sure they were both in their car seat.

It took about 10 minutes to get to the park and James and Edward practically zoomed out of the car and to the swings. Ugh...I'm just going to watch them from the distance...the swings are so...far away.

Third Person.

James and Edward ran to the swings, so excited to be pushed. They loved the feeling of the wind blowing through their Raven colored hair. Their blue eyes were literally shining with excitement.

"Where's daddy?" James asked frowning. "He was going to pwsh us." He pouted. He had already been sitting on the swings. "Who's going to pwsh us now?" He asked his twin brother.

"Hi, are you kids ok?" Said a tall man. Golden brown eyes, tan skin and Raven black hair. "Do you guys need someone to push you?" He asked kindly.

"Yes please." Said Edward flashing a wide smile. "Our daddy was going to push us but he was tired...I think." He frowned looking around for his father. "Oh well he'll come get us. Can you please push us now?" Edward said looking up at the stranger.

The man chuckled,"Yes of course I will." He then began to push the twin boys making the swings do its job...swing. "Where is your daddy?" Said the stranger smiling at the boys kindly.

"Probably sitting on a bench by the entwance..watching us fwom the distwance." The twin boys said at the same time, that was there thing...they talk at the same time. Sometimes they knew what the other was thinking, their father called it 'Twin Connection.'

"Ahh he was probably to tired to push you guys." Said the raven haired, smiling. He loved kids...well now he does, he made a mistake 5 years ago and since then he just...loved kids. "How old are you?" He asked while the twins came down from the air.

"5." They answered simply. "I'm older." They both said and they stopped the swing. Well twins always fight about who was born first...right? "No you weren't I am. Daddy said so." They said glaring at each other.

"Hey! Don't bring me into this, I never said anything about who was older." Said Louis walking up to the swings. "Now, what have I told you about talking to stranger?" He scowled. Louis hadn't even looked at the stranger yet but the stranger knew him so well.

"Louis?" The stranger ask surprised," Is that you?"

Louis stopped. No it couldn't be. He left him in England he couldn't have came to LA. He wasn't suppose to find him! Louis then looked at him...of course, there he was, "Zayn? W-what are you doing here?"

"Wait...the twins, they're...." Zayn turned to the twins and smiled. He kneeled down to their level. "Hi, I'm Zayn, you haven't told me your names yet." He said, these were his kids...the ones he walked out on because he was a bloody coward.

"I'm Edward! Daddy said I was named after his bestest friend in the whole world." Edward yelled making a circle in the air with his eyes wide with excitement.

"I'm James, daddy said two of his friends had thwat same too!" James said . "I have two names! The othwer is Javvad!! Daddy said it was a specwal name."

"I have a othwer name too!" Edward said. "It is William!! That is daddy's name too!" Ed said jumping up and down clapping his hands.

Zayn stood up and looked at Louis straight in his blue eyes. "I'm sorry for what I did 5 years ago. I was wrong and I regretted it the next morning. I wanted to apologize but you were already gone. No one would tell me where you were. Everyone knew except me and the day you told me I was...terrified."

"And you think I wasn't?" Louis said. "I was scared that something would go wrong I mean a pregnant male...nothing against that right?" Louis said sarcastically. "It was just soooo Normal!"

"Louis I'm sorry I really am...please give me another chance." Zayn begged. "Please Boobear one chance I beg you...I'll get on my knees if I have too." He than got on his knees, his hands together and he begged. "Please Louis one more chance."

"Zayn get up please." Louis said biting his lip,"People are staring." He tried to get Zayn to stand up but Zayn just shook his head.

"Let them stare but please Louis...one chance please. Please i'll do anything but forgive me boo please."

Louis chewed on his bottom lip trying not to give in but Zayn seemed so sorry and so cute...."One chance...one more chance that's all you get. Now get up you duff."

Zayn jumped up and pulled Louis into a bone crushing hug. He kissed Louis' cheek repeatedly. "One chance is all I need." He said. He looked down at the twins noticing that they were standing there awkwardly. Zayn bended down once again "I'm your other daddy."

Edward and James' eyes widen. The looked up at Louis and when he nodded his head,bathe twins hugged their other father for the first time. "Don't leave us."

"Never again."

~•~•< 10 years later >•~•~

Louis Tomlinson

Well turned out that one more chance was all Zayn needed after all. We had one more child. Her name is Alexis who is 9 at the time. She is quite a girl. The twins are now 15 and ugh they're so hard to handle. They're always using that Twin Connection to see what they were thinking. They literally talk in there minds and it's annoying once in a while.

"DADDY!! EDWARD HAS A CRUSH ON THAT BOY DO-" James yelled but was interrupted by Edward.

"SHUT UP JAMES!! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM DADDY HE'S LYING." Edward said. You see they call me daddy and Zayn dad. They just happen to know that I like to know when they have crushes.

"A crush on who?" I asked walking down the stairs. "Is it that boy that came over the other day?"

"Eww no!" They said unison. "He was just here to work on a project don't jump to conclusions!"

"It's that guy who helps you do chores every Monday, Friday and Saturaday for extra money, the one that lives down the street." James smirked while Edward blushed. "Aww little Eddie is blushing." James said in a baby voice.

"You like Landon? That is wonderful!! He is a great young man for you Ed...so it's settled I'll call him over for dinner this afternoon." I said smiling wide.

Edwards eyes widen," NOO! PLEASE!! DAD!!" He yelled. "DAAAAAADDD!! DADDY WANTS TO SET UP A DATE I DON'T WANT!! DAD!!"

"Ugh..what?" Zayn said sleepily coming down the stairs. "What do you want?" He asked hugging me from behind with his face in my neck. "I was sleeping."

"Daddy is trying to get me a boyfriend. Tell him I can get my own dates! Or get over protective and tell him I'm too young." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Oh come on Ed you totally want to suck his d-"

"JAMES!" I yelled glaring at him. "There is no cussing in this house and you know that. You'll be grounded for life if you say something like that."

"But it's true!!!" He defense himself only to revive a smack on the back off his head by Edward. "Oww!!"

"Edwards right Boo. He is not going to date anyone until he is 18...cause he can't handle heart break at this age. But then again I'll probably kill the boy who hurts my baby boy." Zayn smirked knowing that Edward hates when he is called a baby boy.

"But Landon is a good kid I mean-" I was interrupted by the door bell ringing.

''I'll get it Daddy!!!" Alexis yelled skipping to the door and opening it. "HI LANDON!!" She yelled making me smirk at Edward who was blushing.

"Hi Alex how are you?" He asked kindly walking into the living room. "Hello Malik Family." He said noticing that we were all here. "Hmm normally only Louis is here with Alexis...an I interrupting something? I can come back later."

"Oh no your not interrupting anything. In fact we were thinking about inviting you over for dinner today." I said smiling at him. "We're having spaghetti today."

"Oh I'd love too. But I'll help you cook if you want." Landon said. "Or I could wash the dishes after or I could-"

"Edward has a crush on you!" Alexis giggled. "He said you were cute and that he loved your eyes."

James bursted out laughing. "I can't...good job Alex!!" He laughed as Edward's face turned tomato red. "He looks like tomato." James said pointing at Edward.

"And James said you were hot!!" Alexis shouted and James stopped laughing.

"Not cool Alex. Not cool." James said shaking his head. "That was mean. But anyway we are going to go upstairs while Landon and Edward umm "talk."" He put quotations around talk before laughing and running up the stairs with Alexis.

"Whoa whoa whoa!! We're not leaving them alone. They could do something they'll regret later." Zayn said sitting on the sofa and staring a Landon, well more like glaring.

"Zayn let's go to our room where you well continue to sleep." I said trying to pull him of the sofa. "Ugh Zayn stand up." I wined but got an idea. "If you go up stairs we can do a little something when the kids aren't home." I wink. "If you know what I mean."

"Eww!! The images!! Get them out of my head!!! Ewww!" Edward yelled shaking his head.

"How old are you Landon?" Zayn asked standing up.

"I'm 16 sir." He said nervously.

"Do you have a criminal record? Straight A's? Where do you live? What is your b-"

"Oh my god dad leave him alone. Gosh your so over protective." Ed said embarrassed.

"Ok fine...listen here alright. You hurt my baby boy and you won't live to see another day...got it?" Zayn glared at Landon.

"Got it."

Zayn smiled,"Ok now we can go upstairs and let then TALK and only talk. If there is kissi-"

"AND UPSTARIS WE GO!" I yelled pushing Zayn to our bedroom. I looked to him and pecked his lips,"I love you." I said smiling.

"I love you too...but I'm serouis if that kid hurts a single hair on Eddie's head he's dead meat."

~•~•~

And that was it I might make a part about Landon and Edward though...I'm not sure yet :P anyway protective Zayn....*.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 1.4K 19
Supers are gone missing and so the NSA tries to keep the younger supers safe by enrolling them into some kind of super training facility. Futuristic...
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
623K 42.4K 54
[COMPLETED]✔ The Blood Magic Series |Book 8| 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Series ⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃ Eris paid the ultimate price. Her unconditional love...