Doll (MikaYuu)

נכתב על ידי armincrackers

And there we were, the two of us, standing at the entrance of his bedroom. "This is where you and I will get... עוד

The Solemn Doll Contract
♦01♦ - Coffee
♦02♦ - Façade
♦03♦ - Offering
♦04♦ - Mother
♦05♦ - Custody
♦06♦ - Wonder
♦07♦ - "Mika"
♦08♦ - Rose Petals
♦09♦ - Eager
♦10♦ - Suffocation
♦11♦ - Dirty Mouth
♦12♦ - Eve
♦13♦ - Magazine
♦14♦ - Happy
♦15♦ - Un Patin
♦16♦ - Critique
The Solemn Doll Contract Piece II
♦17♦ - Pools
♦18♦ - Define "Love"
♦19♦ - Big Step
♦20♦ - Mushy Fuzzy
♦21♦ - Résumé
♦22♦ - Agency
♦23♦ - Welcome to Work
♦24♦ - Like An Animal
♦25♦ - Beautification
♦26♦ - A Gift
♦27♦ - A Swallow
♦28♦ - Gloves
♦29♦ - Fireworks
♦30♦ - Pills
♦31♦ - Strings
♦32♦ - Know
♦33♦ - Questions
♦34♦ - Rush Hour
♦35♦ - Entrust
♦36♦ - The Commence
♦37♦ - Walk, Walk
♦38♦ - Table Manners
♦39♦ - Sex
♦40♦ - Heat
♦41♦ - Mom & Dad
♦42♦ - Alleviation
♦43♦ - Mine
♦44♦ - Family
♦46♦ - Tired
♦47♦ - Estrangement
♦48♦ - Yet Again
♦49♦ - Messages
♦50♦ - Hello
♦51♦ - Missed You
♦52♦ - Wet Night
♦53♦ - Blueberry and Watermelon
♦54♦ - Close and Far
♦55♦ - Here For You
♦56♦ - Mika & Yuu
♦57♦ - Full Circle
//please read// not author //
Excerpt 1 ♦ Elevator
Excerpt 2 ♦ Tasteless Envy
Excerpt 3 ♦ Soirée D'amour
PT. 2 (Soirée D'amour)
Excerpt 4 ♦ Died in Paradise

♦45♦ - Dream

3K 130 131
נכתב על ידי armincrackers

Day Seven in Paris.

Mika knew damn well that not in a billion eons I would have the confidence he obtained in front of a camera lens. Just imagining what I'd have to do made me nauseous in the limo ride to the studio. I was not kinky at all. I couldn't pull off a millionth of the risqué things Mika could. Even though he had insecurities, it was amazing he could even do half the shots he did.

Little shit. I side-eyed him in the darkened car of the ride, his body state relaxed and slack as he thumbed through his phone. He hardly used it, adding to the outlandish feel of the day. I huddled cold in the corner couch, nibbling on my nails to the beds. My mother wouldn't be seeing this, thank goodness. It was something local, or whatever; I didn't know, I was hardly paying attention during the guidelines of it all as I was too preoccupied trying not to piss myself.

The fact that it actually frightened me was the weirdest part. Was one supposed to be frightened about something like this? Or just nervous? What the hell was I supposed to feel? What was the meaning of feelings?

"Yuu," Mika finally summoned me in the midst of my brood. I jolted, my head whipping around the surroundings. We were parked near a gas station. What the hell? He reached out to touch my face, making me flinch yet again. He gave me a quizzical stare. "Are you alright?"

My face was flushed, my ears feeling hot. I sank slightly in my corner of fear. "Do you want the truth or what you want to hear?"

A soft laugh left him as he brought me into his arms. "Aww." As if my heart imploding like a nuclear bomb was adorable. His chest felt like heaven, warm and heart beating soothingly against my face. He massaged his fingers lovingly into my head, twirling my hair. "Yuu," he cooed as if I were a baby. His baby. He dipped down to hold my chin between two fingers, face comfortingly close. "Do you not want to?"

Did I honestly have a choice? That's what I wanted to ask him. I didn't want to seem rude. In all honesty, I guess I didn't mind it. If it was promoting the company...

The same company that had come up with the bullshit contract.

I guess it all depended who I was doing it for.

"I do," I replied, swallowing the hard lump in my throat. "For you."

A brief smile played on his pink lips, his expression telling me everything was okay. "Yuu, love, I only want you to do it if you want. I did mine for my own reason. Will you be comfortable?"

"Will you be there?" I immediately followed in question, the thought of being in there alone almost unimaginable. Having Mika's presence there would surely calm my nerves, maybe even give me some confidence.

Just kidding.

I'd probably get some kind of sexy reward after, though.

He nodded, his curls slightly bouncing. "As if I would miss such a treat." I gazed bashfully as his lips smoothly curled into a smirk.

A treat... he called it.

"Perv," I chortled, suddenly gazing over his shoulder as his face had now made a comforted burrow into my neck.

"My magazine," he painfully reminded me, his warm breath fanning my skin as he chuckled at my tense response.

The bastard would always win.

~

"Are you just going to watch me undress?" I had to ask the owner of the lustful blue eyes gazing at me from the sofa. But the soft half-smile on his face answered my question. "Alright, then."

The dressing room was spacious, almost like a studio within itself. I had the burden of witnessing myself mirrored on almost every wall of the area, my stubby body and Superman boxers probably a sin in the reflection. Of all things on earth to reflect, they had me.

I pitied those mirrors.

I, however, didn't pity Mika. I took my gracious time, no strip tease or anything. I had no idea what I was even modeling yet. All I knew was that there'd be weird men taking pictures of me while Mika was my key of eyesight throughout it all. Thank goodness for him.

On second thought...

I glanced at myself in the vanity, noticing the color had faded back into my face. I was paler than the sand about an hour ago. Who I had to thank for my eased tension had yet to receive an award. Had I been grateful enough for Mika these days?

He was comfy. I mean, as I sat down on his lap. I only gave him my backside.

"Tell me, Mika," I cooed, his hand finding mine. I looked over my shoulder at him, only to find him guilty with his eyes locked on my rear. "Hey." That got his attention. "I owe you."

He cocked his brow. "Owe me?"

Oh, yes. I nodded slowly, biting my lip as I laid back on him. How sexy could I get? In my cartoon boxers and nothing else?

"Me." I told him, intertwining his fingers within my own to lead down my body.

What the hell was I doing.

"What is this, rehearsal for your shoot?" he teased me, lips breezing kisses on my neck.

"Please, I'm still gonna freeze up out there," I sighed, suddenly slumping back into my natural state. Arching my back was a rare talent that only lasted a couple of seconds.

"I told you that you do not have to," he appeased me in a gentle voice, swooning me from reality. I know I didn't. But to some extent, I felt like this belonged on my bucket list before I died or something.

Or maybe this would just come back to taunt me in my thirties.

In the end, I wasn't going to back out.

I looked up at him, happy every time I saw his face. "I want to."

He smiled, kissing me sweetly. "And you will do great."

Jinxed.

~

"Stop it!" I hissed as Mika yet again tried to urge me out from under the sheets. I could hear the impatient snickers from everyone outside. I swore tears were stinging in my eyes.

Considering how long this was going on, I felt him lie on top of me with no other efforts.

"Hey! Get off!" I snarled, inching under his weight.

"I thought you said you wanted to do this?" he argued as he attempted to hold pull down the sheet hem. Just let me suffocate.

"I do! I just... There's so many people out there... I feel sick, Mika," I murmured, feeling my heart pound in my neck. Even getting on set without anyone noticing was a hell forever burned in my memories.

Not to mention the corset I had to wear. That damned thing again. I should've suspected it from how damn amazing my hips looked in one. What were the odds?

But that wasn't enough to put me at ease. I felt like I was going to faint, everything feeling hot and numb. Never in my life had I felt this scared. I wasn't even sure what I was scared off. I guess it was the thought of being exposed to anyone else but Mika.

Mika was the only person I trusted showing my body to. It sucked he possibly didn't feel the same, but this was his job, not mine. He was used to it. But he gave me a different thing that cameras didn't get to see.

I felt his body soften against mine. "Do you want me to get them to go?"

I was already feeling like I failed. "And then what, Mika? They need to take pictures of me."

"No, they don't. I do not like seeing you so discomforted... I want you to be comfortable, Yuu. And I am not going to make you do something that you do not want to." He spoke calmly, under the commotion but just enough for only me to hear. "My job comes second when it comes to you, and yours should, too."

I felt slightly calmer, but only because I presumed he had some plan or something. "What are you gonna do?"

"I am going to make them give us some privacy, and then I will take your pictures. Just you and I. You will not have to be scared anymore." His voice relaxed me and filled me with promises. I bet I was embarrassing him as he soothed me, with his body clamped over me through the sheets just to accomplish some quick and easy job that Mika would have finished by now. I was an amateur.

"Okay," I quietly agreed, praying he heard me. I was tired of talking, pushing on this humiliation.

"Okay." He hugged me tightly through the blanket, then shifted off.

I listened under my sheet of shame as he negotiated friendly in the foreign language, relief flushing through me at the sounds of approval. How good of a photographer was Mika, anyway? I guess I hadn't a thing to worry about considering he'd scored me access through my résumé photos.

The room grew quieter after a couple minutes, a door quietly shutting out the last bit of noise. I heard Mika kneel down next to me by the bed. I rolled over to face him, popping my head over the thick comforter.

A happy grin warmed my heart. "Hey," he crooned, poking at my lips. I pouted. "Are you absolutely ready?"

Because if not absolute, Mika wouldn't dare let another set of eyes land on my body.

I nodded, feeling guilty with all of the trouble I'd put everyone through. I guess this just wasn't my thing for a reason.

He found my hand from under the sheet, sitting me up on the comfy mattress. Standing in between my legs, he carefully took my face in his warm hands, running his thumbs under my eyes as if there were tears.

"Hm," he hummed in concentration, searching through the various pockets he had on a belt around his waist. I hadn't even noticed he was wearing one.

"What?" I asked curiously, swaying my socked feet. They stopped at my upper thigh, the cottony material easy against my skin.

"Just want to touch up a little bit here. You were not crying, were you?" he questioned almost in a sassy tone. I fought a grin, shaking my head.

"I was just scared." I reassured him, suddenly puzzled as he held a small brush coated in powder by my cheeks. "Whoa,"

He chuckled, holding my jaw softly. He placed a knee on the edge of the bed, giving himself a steadier position. "Relax, it is just a makeup brush."

It felt ticklish against under my eyes and cheeks, like... Tiny bug arms or something. Or a cat rubbing against my face. I giggled.

"What can't you do?" I awed, holding still as he 'touched me up.'

First modeling, then cameras, now makeup. Mika was a triple threat. Plus a million other threats.

With all of those threats, he could be my weapon. God, I was so fucking lucky to have him.

"A lot of things," he muttered, admiring me after he was finished. I gazed up at him in impressment. "Okay..."

I was expecting some kind of orders next, but he had a moment, leaning in slowly towards my neck with wandering hands over the fabric-work of the corset and my thighs. He breathed softly, cupping the back of my head. I quickly fell in love with the moment, holding onto him.

"You smell so sweet... I just cannot seem to get enough of you," he admitted through a soft laugh, looking back into my eyes. "I know you said you owe me, but I owe you too, Yuichiro."

"Mika, allowing me to love you is the best thing you could ever owe me," I gushed, my heart racing. I was emanating heat of affection, also hoping I wasn't sweating at the same time.

"Still," he protested with a quick kiss that left me wanting more. "What else more could I offer you besides my love?"

"Don't make me get greedy now," I bashfully joked, quickly met with his lips again - this time longer. He smiled softly through it, kissing me over and over.

"I owe you..." he distantly murmured, hazed in the heat of the kisses. He pressed his lips against my neck, whispering more sweet-nothings. "Everything.. Yuu..."

I figured out it was his way of working me into my comfort zone, getting me in a mood. He was beautiful at it, doing it just perfectly until where I wasn't too overworked and would crave some bed time with him. I just was utterly swooned, now, my face hot.

"You know, Mika, I have the biggest crush on you," I sighed desperately, yet satisfied with our last kiss.

"Yeah?" He held my hand, kissing my wrist with an intimidating gaze. "Ready?"

I nodded, almost feeling excited to finally do it. I also found it crazy how Mika's kisses and sweet talk manipulated me better than any drink could. I smiled at the thought.

Damn.

I sat myself up on the bed as Mika readied himself behind the equipment, looking quite sexy surrounded by all the technology. Although he knew how to work practically none of it except the camera. I'd have to teach him someday in exchange for some French lessons.

He just had the Photographer's Eye, not necessarily the whole tech-thingy yet.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him, awkwardly sitting on my hands. I wasn't as good at flaunting as he could be, obviously. Except for that one time... Which was a weird time.

He took his bottom lip between his teeth, brows knit in concentration. "As uncomfortable as that thing may feel, just be comfortable. Be relaxed..." I tried to follow instruction, sitting with my legs under me and my hands idle. I didn't know what the heck to do with them. Jazz hands or something?

"Look at me," he tenderly invited in such a voice that made me fall in love all over again.

I locked eyes with him over the lens, taking nervous fistfuls of the thick covers. Something about the way he looked at me made my heart melt, my blood race, and that feeling I had for him since day one just flourish. I could see his cheeks turn red, a small smile come to his face as he peered down at the monitor. The noise was quiet, a small beep, but I could tell he had the picture.

I covered my face instantly, a weird noise leaving me. "Gah! I can't believe I did that..."

"You looked like perfection," he complimented, sliding his finger over the screen.

I hummed out a weird noise of pent of anxiety, feeling slightly better. "Uh, what next?"

He peered up at me with a small half-smile. "Want to get a little bit more comfortable?"

I contemplated it only briefly, getting to my knees on the plush mattress. I gazed at him, as if I were flirting. What would I say... I ran my fingers through my hair, a couple strands spilling over my vision. Well, hello there... I fought a smile at the ridiculous thought, running a hand down my thigh.

Mika seemed more intrigued in me than in the camera tools, watching with innocence plastered on his face. I couldn't believe it, but it made me feel sexy. He snapped back into his thought process, looking back down at the screen.

At the familiar sound of a taken picture, I felt like I had just climbed a mountain. That moment was utterly nerve-wracking to hold.

But his entire face was red.

"Um, alright... Let me think," he stammered, tapping his chin.

I waited, closing my eyes and tilted my head aside. "I wouldn't think too much," I hinted, lowering myself onto all fours and made sure I had his attention. I felt silly every time I didn't have it.

He watched almost desperately, finger tracing over the gray button. I grinned slightly, hearing the little noise.

"How many more do you need?" I asked, sitting up slowly, hand on the back of my neck. He pressed the button again on accident, flinching slightly. I laughed, "Nice, Mika."

He timidly flipped through the screen, eyes wide in attention that he needed to pay. "Just a couple..." Then he peeked up at me. "How would feel about one over your shoulder?"

I see. They got more intimate with each one. I was with Mika and Mika alone; there were no limits to my intimacy.

So I turned myself around, finding his eyes to gaze in. I still felt a bit silly, but I didn't mind it.

"How does my butt look?" I joked, earning a look of approval.

"Oh, just ravishing," he teased back. We were idiots.

I laid back on the bed after he'd done a plethora of photos and he'd grown a little envious of how much exposure of me he'd now have to share in the photo gallery. But now we were on the same level, still having our own things we knew about each other that cameras didn't get to capture.

He came over to adore me personally, giving me a long kiss. He whined quietly when he realized that I had now been shared with more than just him, making me laugh. At least it wasn't a big of a deal as his were.

Bringing me to my feet, he wrapped his arms around me, pressing his forehead against my own. I was still little standing in front of him, having to look up. I liked that, though.

"I never knew how much I would dislike sharing you," he sighed, cupping my face.

I grinned, feeling my face smushed in his palms. "Trust me, Mika. The only thing you have to share me with is my video games. Other than that, I only want to be yours."

"What if I don't want to share you with your video games?"

"Yeah, good luck with that." I snickered, giving him a small kiss.

"Boo, you. At least your video games can't touch your ass like I can."

when it's been twenty years since ur last update so u reward your readers with hella smut for next chapter. Mika's kink shall finally be revealed!! \(*^*)/

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

159K 6K 23
Lately I've gotten into a lot of fights with this douche named Jean. Now Mikasa is off on a school trip for three weeks and I'm stuck with this guy n...
20.8K 651 7
A story; in which Yuichiro was a playboy and falls in love with Mika, the person whom he doesn't know that will completely change his life forever. W...
746K 38.6K 107
(Completed) Falling in love was easy; keeping it wasn't. We started off as friends. Slowly we realised we liked each other. Then a kiss. Which turne...
18.1K 1.6K 38
Mikael Volkov was certain he knew what his type was in guys. But after transferring to a new high school and getting on that first bus, he was blown...