flowerboy | the8.

By silkydonghan

in which a silver haired boy comes by the flowershop everyday to buy flowers for his crush. >diary format< p... More

a/n;
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
alternate ending;

12

6.8K 495 120
By silkydonghan

dear diary,

today, minghao stepped into the shop the second i clocked out. he demanded to take me out on the most legendary first date there ever was.

i played it cool and commented on how his korean had improved. but on the inside, i was doing a happy dance, melting into a puddle and screaming all at once.

we walked out of the shop together, a slightly awkward silence settling over us.

without warning, i felt his hand take mine and i nearly passed out there and then.

he gave me his winning smile and squeezed my hand.

he told me that i looked pretty when my face was all red like that. i told him that its only ever red around him.

he nodded.

"no wonder you're always so pretty."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 887 21
I met this really pretty boy He said his name is Hwang Hyunjin He called me cute He knew Changbin they were close Friends Is it bad I was jealous ...
9.5K 753 33
Welcome to Elderville, where the most popular boys at two rival schools happen to be vampires and werewolves. When a mysterious new student, Haeun, t...
11.2K 362 52
''it's a pun, get it?'' a wonwoo fanfic
1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...