Rebirth Of Assassin

By phantomhive17

Hello there my name is 'Lhine' turning 24 this year my job is Assassination, What? You think I'm some kind of... More

Chapter 1: Death and reincarnation of a Perverted Assassin
Chapter 2: Observation
Chapter 3: Meeting my Father (in flesh)
Chapter 4: Progress
Chapter 6: Bloodline.
Chapter 7: Who?
Chapter 8: Crustel White
Chapter 9: Determined
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Stats
Chapter 12: Grandmother (1)
Chapter 13: Grandmother (2)
Chapter 14: Detect
Chapter 15: Are they really my grandchild?!
Chapter 16: Pushing One's Luck
Chapter 17: Emperor Clayde
Chapter 18: Re Moztier Tutorial
Chapter 18.5
Bloodline
Chapter 19: Praise
Chapter 20: Training
Chapter 21: Study
Chapter 22: Killing Intent

Chapter 5: Exlporing a bit.

428 25 2
By phantomhive17

|edited|

I quickly opened the book, reading its content again and again, absorbing every bit of knowledge that it contains.

Re Moztier

Fidea Re Moztier >>> He established the Moztier Royal Family, he was a Saint level Swordsman when he defeated the Qird (a 2 headed serpent, colored like yin 'n yang and standing 6 meters tall). After he deafeated the Qird, he challenged a hydra, whereas utterly lost, even losing his left hand. After losing, he studied magic and after 3 years of hardwork, he became a lvl 11 magus, he regrowth his left hand. After he achieved the lvl 11 magus, he set forth to find the hydra that took his left hand.

In short, a super OP hero...

Re Moztier the first established Empire in the human history, the Re Moztier are the direct descendant of Fidea the hero, all of Re Moztier have to carry the responsibility of reinforcing the seal of the Demon Emperor every 500 years.

-April 26, Fidea of 1009

Special Skills:

by Fidea.

Schizz

Detection

Void

Sound

Cloning

White walk

City of Frost

Mirror

Fishing Pole

Ect..... And many,many,many more

..

.

.

.

The rest were bullshit about the kings and their shitty achievements.

The most important thing is, about the goddamn Demon Emperor thingy.

I only have one thing to say to this Fidea guy-- that is, he is way too nosy, he already created his own country, okay? Then what? He had to seal a Demon Emperor? And we the descendants have to go through shits?
Couldn't he just give the task to others?

Really.

Now I need find when was the last time that, the Demon Emperor's last sealing ceremony.

Inside the book, it mentioned how the Hero Fidea which is my Ancestor, once sealed a heaven defying creature that was the Demon Emperor. And once every 5 decades we the descendants of Re Moztier have to perform a so called Sealing Ceremony where we would strengthen the seal that Fidea created.

As I was pondering at what I should do, Arz's familiar scent faintly entered my senses.

"Princess Phicia!!!" The maid Arz shocked me, she quickly snatched the book that I just finished. And looked at me with pale face.

"P-princess Phicia, did you just read this book?!" Her Face was still pale, but she's a bit calm now.

"No? Ish da book bad?" I asked innocently, but she just sighed and came closer to me. She chanted something and a sphere of light that ocupied 10 meters space appeared.

"You can't lie to me, Princess Phicia. I know you understand what this book means, and you were reading it so intently just now!!" She said as she looked at me seriously, I frowned at the her word.

"*fuuuun!!*" I turned my face towards Pal, and ignored her.

"Me, no lies!!" I cutely said.

"Yes, yes, just please!! don't tell anyone that you've read this, not even Prince Palleo nor Her highness Meartle!! I'll be beheaded if they knew!!" Her face was very pale and I could see tears swelling up in her eyes.

"M'kay" I said, completely astonished at her. When she heard my reply she was so ecstatic that, the bluish shield flickered and she lifted me up so high. That caught Palleo's Attention

For christ sake, this maid is so good.

"WAaaa!!! Nu fair, Pal, Upsy-daisy. Too!!" He said as he quickly crawled towards us.

"Ah, yes Prince Palleo." The maid who was close to our room, used a skill and came in, bowed at me, then lifted Palleo up.

"Waaah!! hahahah!!" Palleo was really happy.

Ah... How convinient... I wonder how many more years do I have to strengthen my body, so I could use my skill similar to that one...

********************** Arz's POV:

- June 16 Iffea of 2331

It had been months since I started serving her highness Phicia, and I've been giving her different kinds of books. I'm at the library looking for books that I might have missed, when I saw Prince Sunramania walking balk and forth. I walked towards the prince and greeted him.

"Greetings, Prince Sunramania." I placed both of my hands on my left hips, backed my right foot a bit, then bowed. it is a weird greeting from the Sunramania kingdom.

"Oh? Arz, yeah good day too.... By the way, have you seen the book of beginning? rather a book with a big inscription as it's cover?" Prince Sunramania asked as he tried to describe the book, well its probably a book for Sunramanias and no harm in anyone trying to read it since only Sunramanias could read those books.

The Sunramanias are branch Family of Re Moztiers, they specialize on inscriptions.

"Apologies your highness but this lowly maid, doesn't remember seeing one." I respectfully said.

"Ah, okay" Prince Sunramania said as he walked away.

'well thats weird, I swear I saw it yesterday.' I heard him whispering to himself as he turned to other bookshelf.

I was planning to get back to my buisseness when I suddenly remembered a terrifying mistake that I did.

Yesterday when I was sweeping over the books, scrolls and crytalline images. there was this one particular book that looked very strange, I paid it no heed as I was very excited feeding my genius Master with different kinds of knowledge.

wai---- what?!holy!! mother of god!! if they knew that I gave Princess Phicia a Sunramania book, I'll definitely beheaded!! My Aschenria!!

I quickly utilized a skill that boosted my speed.

Lightning Dash!

As I glided through the hallways, some servants gave me strange looks. BUT 'tis lowly Maid's life is on stake!! If her highness Meartle was one to know then it'd be delayed by a day or two since she have an itchy tongue. But if the other maid's were to know then they will gladly report it to her highness Fe Grogornia, that could lead to an internal affair between Ex Notorio and Fe Grogornia.

As soon as I saw the royal chamber of the twin, I unconsciously boosted my speed. I quickly but silently opened the door as not to arouse the Imperial guards attention, what welcomed me was Princess Phicia reading the Sunramania book intently, a creepy smile pasted on her face, she was on the last page.....

This-- she-- could it be? Impossible... since Ancient times only the Hero Fidea and Sunramanias are the only one able to read it.... Absolutely Impossible.

"Princess Phicia!!!" I shouted as I quickly snatched the book in her hands, my face pale.

"P-princess Phicia, do you understand this book?!" my face still pale, but a bit calm.

Princess Phicia is a genius she will understand. Princess Phicia is a genius she will understand. Princess Phicia is a genius she will understand.

I repeated the chant inside my head.

"No? Ish da book bad?" Princess Phicia innocently asked, I just sighed and came closer to her. I utilized a sound proofed spell, it was a bluish shield, ten meters wide.

"You can't lie to me, Princess Phicia. I know you understand what this book means, as you were reading it intently just now!!" I said, (i wanted to add, that she also had a creepy face, she might slap me, as I'm bit close to her face.) She frowned at my words.

"*fuuuun!!*" she turned her chubby face towards Prince Palleo, and ignored me. I wanted to laugh but managed to restrain it.

"Yes, yes, just please!! don't tell anyone that you've read this, not even Prince Palleo nor Her highness Meartle!! I'll be beheaded if they knew!!" I made my face a bit paler, and tears well up. As to convince her.

"M'kay"Princess Phicia agreed completely astonished at my expression. As she said that, I laughed and cancelled the spell, lifting her highness Phicia up. My laughter caught Prince Palleo's Attention

"WAaaa!!! Nu fair, Pal, Upsy-daisy. Too!!" He said as he quickly crawled towards us.

"Ah, yes Prince Palleo." A maid, who was 20 meters away from us teleported and played with Prince Palleo.

I give a quick look at the maid.

Oh, great now I have to wash my hands with blood.

"Waaah!! hahahah!!" Prince Palleo was genuinely happy.

***********************August 7, Iffea of 2333

Phicia's Pov:

My hair is already long and could be braided, so Arz styled my hair, I asked a mirror so I could see myself. Arz explained that a mirror is a lvl.11 spell that would replicate you and fight you.

And I learned that a mirror here is actually called crystalline.

And so I saw my appearance!!!

I'm utterly shocked at my very beautiful face!! I think I'm a narcissist now...

I have a smooth blonde hair, crimson-red eyes and milky skin. what could I wish for?

Oh, by the way, Pal and I look so much alike that whenever I look at him now, I strike poses. well thats not important, what's more important is this hole!!

I sneakily open the small hole I've painstakenly made with magic, and called Pal over.

"Pal my bro, do you know what is this?" I pointed my hands through the hole.

"a'hole?" Pal asked curiously.

"Yeah!! And do you know what that means?" I asked with a grin on my chubby face

"*gasp* moshters come from.. hole!!" He was so shocked that it looked like he wanted to run away.

"No way!! This hole means, we can go outside!!" I angrily said

"Outsayd? Bat Drizz shaid dat its bad, 'cause there are moshters everywhere." He looked a bit confused.

A/n: Drizz was the maid in charge of Palleo.

"What?! You actually believe Drizz more than me?!" I acted like, I was betrayed and said the lines.

"I see, so thats how it ish, Dis day shall be the last" i quickly penetra- *ahem* go in the hole.

"Wait!! Sis, wait for me!" Pal panicked and immediately followed me.

As we go through the hole, a garden welcomed us. It was a very beautiful sight, I trotted sneakily and we slowly,carefully go through the walls. I tried to use the 'elemental perception' a elementary level spell. They say that every being has an Element/Qi/Mana and so by using 'elemental perception' you can find their whereabouts.

I picked up several servants, and weird living things. I gave hand signs towards Pal, I feel like were a ninja!!

"Shiis!! are we there yet?" Pal said as quietly as possible.

"Shhh!! were, going, stroll" I replied in a whisper.

when we were silently moving, i sensed a strong metal qi but *I'm completely confident that no one would notice us.

We trotted carefully, and I ignored the Metal Qi whose quite close to us. Since it's still 70 meters away from us.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I almost had an heart-attack when I heard a melodical voice.

"Aaaaaah!" Palleo jumped out and hugged me tightly.

"P-pal, Calm down" I stuttered at my words, different emotions reeled my mind and body, what was infront of us was definitely an elf but----

He was way too beautiful, those smoothly flowing golden hair, his Ocean blue eyes, jade-like skin, and cherry-blossom lips were so mesmerizing that i had the urge to push him down and violate him. Aaah!!! so my fantasies were not just fantasies anymore!! haaa!! aaah!! I panted in my mind as i imagined how i should make this Elf one of my 'works' !!

But, really--- A boy could be mesmerizing but a man will never be!!

I suppressed my urges, and just patted Pal's trembling head.

"I-I'm sorry, did i surprise you?" The elf boy said, and he was a bit bashful too. CUTE!! CUTE!!CUTE!! CUTE!!CUTE!! CUTE!!CUTE!! CUTE!!

"N-no, were sorry too, for overreacting .." I said, trying my best not push him down. I gripped Pal's hand, telling him that we'll escape now. before I kill this cute elf...

"T-the ma-maids, are calling us..." I turned my back dragging Pal behind.

"Eh?" The elf boy stood there dumbstruck.

After we were away, and I couldn't feel the boy's presence. *SIgh*~ Huuuh~that was close!!

I could have acted rashly there, and attacked him!!

But, this is a fantasy world... And there are magics-- meaning, you can't judge a book by it's cover..And it doesn't end there, that elf boy, he smells like a Pure Metal Qi. When I smelled his qi, he was at least 70 meters away from us. And from the books I've read, it stated that there are only 1 in a billion people who have a pure qi, and it cannot be possibly a coincidence that a pure qi is here in a palace just to stroll. He's probably here for a summon, or an occasion.

But, an occasion huh? Didn't our mother stated that at our 3rd birthday, Pal's going to ceremony? And I would officially study a so-called Etiquette?---wait....Etiquette? Isn't that the one, the one that makes most woman suffer for a single poise? And i'm supposed to study that?!

I completely forgot!! because of the delicious looking books!!! GODDAMNIT!! I NEED TO MAKE A PLAN!! GEEZ!! THAT CRAZY MAID!! IT'S ALL HER FAULT!

----

While Phicia Alhine is reeling her mind to think for a plan to escape the so called etiquette, Palleo was busy following the fairy. When Phicia noticed it---

holy f'cking!!!

"Pal!!" He looked back at me and giggled.

"SIS!! look!! a FWEYRY(fairy)!!" he said excitedly, his face was flushed red, and his eyes were sparkling.

"Wait! for me!" I said, as I trotted towards him.

"Hwary up, its eshcaping!! (hurry up, it's escaping)" He ran towards the fairy, I just followed him, and even boosted my foot. Damn!! how is he so fast?! Shit, I think there would be backlash, as my body is too immature.....

--

a/n: Yes, I cut it into two.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.3K 70
New world. Multiple mates, New family, New friends... and enemies, Kidnap, murder... And a crown she wasn't ready to wear or wield. ****************...
40.1K 1.2K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
95.2K 3K 54
I admit it, I was stupid to think that me of all people would be an ordinary woman. Nope. I've lived through tremendous abuse from being in foster ca...
852 14 49
" I scrub and scrub trying to make it go away. I'd happily go back to walking around internally dead than whatever this is. Watching the crimson sub...