Blonde Girls

By Ghost_Bird

she never spoke up for herself. everyone "loved" her. in their eyes she was the blonde that was pretty, dumb... More

The People of Society
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24

20

5.1K 438 20
By Ghost_Bird

"i want to do it, i want to change," she told her about a month and half later.

she smiled at her. she had gotten through to her.

"i thought about what you said. i'm not making anything of myself. i was supposed to take care of you and i failed."

"you had to get my hand me downs because i always blew our money. you had to wear clothes that were too small for. you had to get a job to be able to pay for food and rent. and your education was affected because of me."

"because of me, people talked about you. i'm sorry. i'm sorry i wasn't there for you. i was too wrapped up myself to realize it wasn't just me who was hurting, that it wasn't just me who lost their parents, you lost them too. and i'm sorry for that."

she gave her a hug. it was the first one they'd shared in months. "i'm just glad you came to your senses."

she let out a small laugh. "thank you for always being there for me, even when i wasn't there for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 4.1K 52
Evelyn has no choice but tolerate her all-time bullying schoolmate, Tyler, in college too. His pranks always followed her, no matter what. She's su...
681K 56K 91
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
320K 1.1K 44
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞