Waking Up In Another World...

By DGDSSFRSJH

Ravera wakes up in Middle Earth with no idea how to get back. She soon finds out that everything that happene... More

Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[2] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[3] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[4] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[5] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[6] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[7] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[8] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[9] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[10] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[11] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[12] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[13] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[14] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[15] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[16] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[17] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[18] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[19] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[20] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[21] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[22] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[23] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[24] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[26] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[27] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[28] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction
[29] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction

[25] Waking Up In Another World - A LOTR Fanfiction

2K 67 24
By DGDSSFRSJH

Chapter 25:

For a while I just felt like I was swimming. But then things began to clear, and I found my self standing in a huge white room.

‘Where am I?’ – I wondered.

“This is your head.” – a woman’s voice told me.

She appeared on a throne at the end of the room.

She walked over to me, and stood at my side.

“I am Galadriel. But then you probably know that.” – she told me.

“Er. Yes. I do.” – I told her.

“Good.” – she answered.

“Why am I here?” – I asked her, starting to get annoyed.

I get annoyed very easily.

“You are here because I wish it.” – Galadriel told me.

I rolled me eyes, and snorted. Here we go.

“I am also there” – she told me, and waved her hand above the floor in front of us. The floor started to spin around, and then it disappeared, showing a ‘window’ to where the others were standing.

I was laying off to the side, my eyes closed, and Boromir was yelling at the person that ( I suppose) knocked me out.

The guard tried to pick me up, but Boromir drew his sword, and refused to let the guard any closer. The guard finally gave up, and backed away.

Galadriel was standing beside a male elf that I recognized from the movie. Celeborn!

Galadriel then proceeded in talking, but I wasn’t really listening. I already knew what she was saying. Then she looked over at Boromir, and he started to flinch. Then sweat broke out on his brow, and he looked like he was in pain.

I shoved the Galadriel that was standing beside me, and the one below faltered. Boromir’s face relaxed, but I could still see that he was visibly upset.

“Leave him alone!” – I snarled at Galadriel.

She turned to me, and her hair floated up into the air. She did not look happy.

‘Good one.’ – the voice told me sarcastically. ‘Now we get to be obliterated by the elf lady’.

Instead of my usual response of ‘Shut-up’ I turned to Galadriel, and willed her out of my mind.

She was blown back a step.

“What are you doing?” – she asked, and tried to walk forward.

“Get out!” – I hissed at her through clenched teeth. No one saw what was inside my head, but me.

It looked like she was stuck in a windstorm. Both her hair, and her robes were being blasted back, and she tried (in vain) to walk back to me.

‘Here let me help!’  - the little voice told me, and I felt stronger.

“GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!” – I roared at her, and she blew over, tumbling, and then finally disappeared, with a ‘pop’.

I took a deep breath and looked down. Galadriel was standing exactly where she had been before, but she looked shocked.

I smiled, and closed my eyes. Willing myself back into my body.

A second later I opened my eyes, staring up into the deep green foliage.

“Oh, good! Your up!” – Boromir told me and helped me to my feet.

I felt a little woozy, but Boromir let me lean on him until I caught my balance.

I looked up at Galadriel, and smirked. She just pursed her lips and looked annoyed.

I pictured high fiving the voice, and it slapped me back.

‘Maybe your are not as horrendous as I thought!’ – I told it.

‘And maybe you are not as idiotic as I thought!’ – the voice told me back.

Boromir looked at me with concern.

“What happened?” – he asked.

“Tell you later.” – I told him quietly.

He nodded, and we joined the others.

Galadriel blathered on for a little while before we were allowed to leave. I was just interested in getting some food.

Then I saw something that caught my attention. Legolas had unglued himself from Zena, and was standing off to the side, just out of sight from everyone else.

An elf (I couldn’t see who) walked by, and Legolas reached out and grabbed it’s arm.

I snuck over to hear the conversation.

‘Nosy-nosy’ – the little voice chided.

‘No. Just curious’ – I replied, defending my actions.

I heard Legolas hiss, “Stay away from Zena!”

The other voice also a male, asked “Why?”

Legolas sounded exasperated, “Because she’s my girl!”

Hmm. I thought. A little bit of a love triangle happening? But who was the other guy?

The voice said, ‘Can’t you get a better view? I can’t see!’

I rolled my eyes, ‘Look who’s being nosy now!’

The voice pouted, ‘I can’t help it! I am part of you!’ – I could practically see it rolling it’s eyes.

I shifted my position, and it said, ‘Good! I can see!’

I grumbled, ‘While I can’t! And I can’t hear either.’

It sounded surprised. ‘You can’t? I had forgotten how weak and pathetic you human’s are.’

‘Hey!’ – I told it.

‘Oops! Sorry’ – it said, and I felt my eye sight zooming in, and then I could hear the conversation.

I heard Legolas say, “Look Haldir, I know you have elf girls falling over you all the time, but stay away from Zena!”

Haldir tipped his head to one side and looked confused. “I can assure you that I do not trip girls”.

Legolas ran one hand through his perfect hair. “It means that a lot of girls like you, Haldir.” – he explained through clenched teeth.

“Oh.” – Haldir said, then he turned away, flipping his shoulder length blonde hair.

“I shall do what I please” – Haldir told Legolas, as he started to walk away.

Legolas grabbed him by the back of the cloak, and slammed him against the base of a tree.

Both the voice and I cringed at the same time. Ouch.

“Unhand me!” – Haldir snapped, pulling himself out of Legolas’s grasp.

“You can not tell me what to do!” – Haldir snapped, storming away from Legolas, who could only watch him go.

I saw what was going to happen a second to late.

Haldir stormed over the hill that I was laying on the other side of, and tripped. He hooked one toe under my side, and crashed down. Right on top of me.

‘Oofff!’ – I said, the air knocked out of me.

Legolas hurried over to see why Haldir had tripped, and when he saw Haldir laying on top of me, he started to pull out his hair.

“For crying out loud Haldir! Can’t you focus on one girl at a time?”

He started to pull Haldir up, but Haldir ran one pale hand over my face.

“So pretty.” – he murmured, looking into my eyes.

I jerked up one knee, and nailed him in between the legs. His face registered shock, and then pain. The only problem was that I was still stuck under him, even though he had passed out.

Suddenly someone lifted Haldir off me, and threw him to the side. I cringed when Haldir hit the tree, I did feel sorry for him. I hoped he wasn’t badly hurt. I mean he was a nice guy, but he shouldn’t have done that.

‘Serves him right!’ – the little voice snapped. ‘I would have done a lot more! I would have first taken my sword and-‘

I cut it off, ‘Yes, I know! But he didn’t really do anything wrong!’

The voice choked, and then gasped, ‘He touched your face! He came into your personal space! He deserved to be punished!’

‘Fine!’ – I grumbled angrily.

I looked up to see Boromir standing over me.

“Are you alright?” – he asked worriedly.

He pulled me to my feet, and I dusted myself off.

Legolas grabbed Haldir by his feet, and dragged him away. Making sure that Haldir hit every bump and rock on the path.

“Don’t treat me like a child!” – I snapped as I got to my feet.

“I really don’t like –“

Boromir grabbed the back of my head, and crashed his lips into mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 4.2K 26
"You make no sense, lass. You look like an Elf, talk like a Man, eat like a Hobbit, curse like a Dwarf, and sleep like the Dead." Every Tolkien fan h...
24.5K 617 20
~*book 1 in the ๐‘ด๐’๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’ ๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’ trilogy*~ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’‚ ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‘๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’ was a normal girl who loved to read books and have fantasies about unre...
32.5K 1.1K 28
Y/n. A beautiful bliss among the Shire, and best friend to Peregrine Took, Meriadoc Brandybuck, Samwise Gamgee, and Frodo Baggins. She joins them o...
12.4K 523 33
Completed! "A tale as old as time, Beauty and the Beast~" Rain's family have been taken from her. She snuck into Mordor to find them but in a...