YouTuber Boyfriend Scenarios

By deaderthanleafy

Here we'll have, *drumroll* Danisnotonfire AmazingPhil Twaimz Pewdiepie And Joey Graceffa! Many, many thanks... More

How You Find Out Who They Are (Dan Howell)
How You Find Out Who They Are (Phil Lester)
How You Find Out Who They Are (Issa/Twaimz)
How You Find Out Who They Are (Felix Kjellberg)
You Become Friends
His Thoughts On You (his p.o.v)
He Confesses His Feelings
The First Kiss
The First Kiss (Part 2)
When You Get A Papercut
When It's That Time Of The Month
When He Has A Nightmare (his p.o.v)
When They Get Involved With Your Ex
wat
Ideas
When You Two Aren't Together
Songs On A Roadtrip
When Someone Tries Flirting With Him
When Someone Tries Flirting With You
What Soulmate AU Suits

How You Find Out Who They Are (Joey Graceffa)

2.8K 76 4
By deaderthanleafy

This'll be a heterosexual Joey, same with other Joey parts ;3.

JoeyGraceffa --

You were almost addicted to YouTube, you loved vloggers. One day you land on a YouTube channel with a boy who had extremely light purple hair. You loved it.

You watch his videos and he was called Joey Graceffa.

You walked to the store someday and see him, your heart skipped as you looked at him. He was looking through decor for his home, you thought.

He glanced up, saw you and smiled. You blushed lightly and walked in the opposite direction.

When you left, you saw Joey again, he also saw you and walked towards you.

"Hi! I'm Joey! I saw you around and wanted to say hi!" He smiled brightly. "Hi, i'm Y/N!" You smiled at him as you shook his hand. "Hopefully! I'll see you again!" Joey chirped happily and walked off.

When you got home, you went on a montage of his videos, hopefully you would see him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 6.2K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
555K 20.1K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
359K 21.4K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 34.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...