Mistreated and Rejected

By ReadsBooksForFun

Chloe was beaten and abused by her pack. Her mate rejecting her is the last straw. Unable to deal with it all... More

1.) What I call my Life
2.) Mate?!
3.) Bye.
4.) Unbearable Shifting
5.) Wolf to Human
6.) New people or New wolves?
7.) New Pack
8.) Getting to Know Each Other
9.) Training
10.) Scars
11.) Climbing in the Past
12.) White Wolf and Were Mates
13.) Pranks and Training
14.) Finding Hope
16.) Bring on the Pain
17.) Good Byes and Hell No's
18.) Get the Job Done
19.) Fam, Jam
20.) Forgive?
21.) Who Signed Me Up For This?
22.) Team Work
23.) Finding Her
24.) Loss
25.) Pain, Pain, Go Away
26.) Men in black pants, and green shirts
27.) Note

15.) Pack A Who?

175K 5.5K 737
By ReadsBooksForFun

    I laughed so hard I think that the nurses would think I was crazy. The boys looked at me with such relief made me quite down.

   “What's so funny?” asked an amused Mike.

   I pulled out my phone that was on a nightstand next to my bed. I tossed it to them and they started to laugh. Luke was bright red.

   “You videotaped it?” He asked in a disbelieving voice.

   “You bet I did.” I answered.

   The whole day was us getting closer together and my recovering. I needed my family right now.

~~~ A WEEK LATER~~~

   I am all better now. All recovered as the doctors say. But I still hurt. In my heart. That will never fully heal, and I know that.

   I was getting ready for a meeting with the gang. I pulled on a pair of black shorts and a Blue top. I made my way down the stairs. I sat next to Chase on the love seat. and to answer that unasked question. Yes Chase and me are going out.

   I had found out about a year ago that Chase never got to meet his mate. He felt her die. It was really hard on him, but he survived.

   Chase and I have been dating for a couple months. I liked him a lot. I always have.  

   My wolf felt better around his wolf. I felt like that too. If not for him.....I don't think I would be here.

   I curled up into his side, leaning my head on his shoulder. He smelt so nice. Shake your head from your thoughts I said to myself.

   I watched as Luke made his way into the room. He looked pissed until he looked at me. Than his face softened. What was that about?

   Huffing in annoyance, I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be in bed. I stifled a yawn. Luke got right down to business.

   “I have called you here to talk about a new job. It's a big one. A pack a little ways from here needs our help. They have a giant hunter problem. We are going there to help train. If there is a fight we will help. There's massive numbers of hunter sightings. We leaving tomorrow. The packs name is.....” He took in a breath. Why did he look so tense? My mind was working over drive as Luke sent me a sad look and spoke three words that hurt more then anything I have ever felt before.

“ The Moonstone pack.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know! I know! I know! It's super short, I will be updating real soon. I promise! I just needed to end it here. If you have any questions COMMENT

Please

VOTE!

COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 56.9K 31
Hayley BloodFallen is a shy and awkward girl. Or so people thought. She goes to an all werewolf school, everyone mistreats her when her pack isn't lo...
1.2M 26.6K 21
Hard Mate Series Book 2. (This series does not have to be read in order.) ***** "I, Chace Winchester, reject you, Alyssa Jackson, as my mate and Luna...
61.9K 1.4K 23
Reyna Maree is an abused girl who has a rough life. So when her mate rejects her, she is pushed to her limit. So she runs away and finds a new pack...
637K 18.2K 26
Book #1 in the Prophecy Bringer Series ******************************** What defines us is how well we rise after falling. Rejecting me was his first...