Stuck with the boss

By sassy_bitch0691

25 years old Shreya was living a normal life enjoying and celebrating every day except for the 8 hours of the... More

✅✅chapter 1 ( wakeup call ) (E)
✅✅ chapter 2 ( future )
✅✅ chapter 3 ( the meetings )
✅✅ chapter-4 ( invitations , mechanics and promises )
✅✅ chapter-5 kisses and wishes
✅✅ chapter-6 meetings and appointments
✅✅ chapter -7 ( families and troubles )
✅✅ chapter - ( 8 awkward conversations )
✅✅ chapter - 9 interrogation
✅✅ chapter - 10 favours
✅✅ chapter -11 ( Snapshots )
✅✅ chapter - 12 ( futuretalks )
✅✅Chapter - 13 ( redhanded )
✅✅ chapter - 14 ( journeys and destinations )
✅✅ chapter-15 ( windows to the gardens ?
✅✅ ch-16 ( The Balcony )
✅✅ ch -17 change of hearts
✅✅ ch -18 wicked
✅✅ chapter 20 Possesive
✅✅ chapter 21- payback
✅✅ chaper-22 payback and plannings
✅✅ chapter-23 preperations
✅chapter-24 Some kind of an epilogue✅
A/N
✅chapter-25 unexpected answers✅
A/N
A/N
✅✅ chapter -26 revenge
✅✅ ch-27 I can bluff too
EPILOGUE
A/N
B.o.n.u.s
B.o.n.u.s-2
Author's Note

✅✅ chapter 19 - best night

26.2K 864 1
By sassy_bitch0691

Shreya's pov

That devil was stairing at me like he was about to eat me any moment but I could sense something in his eyes but i want to suprise him by defeating him in his own game . I just wanted to crush him hard but damn my shoes really couldnt do something good but i must say this devil surely knows how to control pain as he didnt even uttered a word but my shortlived moment of joy was kille when Anamika called me because she saw my little misdeed but is just the begenning I wont stop for anything now until i make him realize who is the sore loser here . Then I was pulled to the bunch of youngsters which were throwing green non veg jokes but I coudnt control the blush to my cheeks and gave up blushing brightly like a tomato . As the day passed I was adviced to take rest I went inside my room stripped my clothes and went for a nice hot tub bath for quite sometime then after i dried myself and chose to wear a white cotton frock which ends mid thigh and is comfortable to sleep in . I was suddenly zoned out again when i felt hands wrapped around me . Those hands felt so good but at the same time it bought me out of thoughts that who was that . I turned around and I was about to scream when that stupid devil / my boss / future husband / sexy greek god kept his hand at my mouth but i bit him at his hand and he yelped slowly ' whats wrong with you women? ' . I was taken back by his words as i was shamelessly checking him out . I noticed the smirk on his face which made him look more enchanting and I did something that I should have not done .

Rey's pov

She smacked her lips on mine like there is no tomorrow I was taken back first but I enjoyed kissing her. Her kisses were so good that I never felt it was her 2nd 3rd time kissing . I lost all the control I had in my body and continued kissing this beautiful girl who looked like an angel in white . After a long day today I went in my room I showered and relaxed after changing into some random pjs but suddenly I smelle this amazing fragrance which was pulling me to itself . when I REACHED THE BALCONY i knew where it was coming from and after 10 seconds of introspection with myself I decided to jump to the other side no matter what and fortunately for me the door was ajar . so i quietly opened it and saw a beautiful room and followed the fragrance inside the walk in closet where she was standing in sheer white frock which hardly covered anything but her sexy white lacey lingerie and I wrapped my hands around her curvy waste and you know what happened next .

I caried her from the closet to her bed not breaking the momentum of kisses she gave in really easily but its not like that I complain but the gentleman inside me stopped and she looke confused and cute but i told her to wear something decent so that i dont lose my control again and come out we need to talk . She covered herself with a ivory white sil robe reaching her knees an walked out still sexy but I will try to control myself .

We were quite for sometime until I spoke up .

I am sorry for what you saw that day and then my sudden outburst actually that day after returning from meeting you I was really excited and waiting for you and suddenly series of events happened that were not suppose to happen and I assure you I have never cheated on you from the day we met at your home . That day an even yesterday I just agitated because of your attitude because nobody challenges me I am quite used to the fact everybody doing what I say and you out of nowhere barge in my life to teach me right and wrong . These things take time and I am willing to change for a better future but i need time and your suppport understanding . 

She didnt say anything for like 5 seconds and then she said I am sorry for misbehaving as well but I am willing to give you a chance to show my support but you need to work hard to build up your trust and I am also sorry for kissing you like a mad woman but my hormones got the best of me .

I laughed and said if this is your hormones in control my lady then I want your hormones to take control of you when I am around but only me I hugged her when I saw her blushing because of me .

We talked for like the whole night until the sun started rising and we went on flirting occasionaly kissing each other , flirting and I had the best night till date while being awake ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 539K 59
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...
5.6K 417 10
REYANSH SINGH RATHORE - 27 year old - The King of Rajasthan. - CEO of the Rathore Industries. - He is a man of few words - Arrogant and rude to out...
1.8M 75.2K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
167K 11.8K 39
𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ⋆⭒˚.⋆𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑰: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 ⋆...