Sasaki Senna: The Path We Take

Par sasaki_Senna

2 and a Half year pass.... Senna finally came back from travelling and brought back someone with her!!! Senna... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!
Chapter 2 - Back To Home
Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora
Chapter 4 - Training Start
Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki
Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu
Chapter 7 - Search...
Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes
Chapter 9 - The lost...
Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us
Special Chapter: The Past
Special Chapter: The Past 2
Special Chapter: The Past 3
Chapter 11 - Destruction
Chapter 12 - Savior
Chapter 13 - Another Problem
Chapter 14 - Decisions
Chapter 15 - The Start Of War
Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You
Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!
Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages
Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!
Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!
Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past
Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival
Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Back Together Again
Epilogue
Author's Note

chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself

3.7K 116 3
Par sasaki_Senna

Third Person's POV

"Kuso!"

"Senna, calm down" Kakashi said.

"I-I know, I can feel Madara's chakra like this...And I'm worried about those two" Senna said.

"They'll be fine. Also, we should move away from here, We don't want Gai-san to be caught in the fight" Gaara said.

Senna nod.

"Then can you bring him to-"

Senna's eyes widen.

"Kakashi!! Get away from there!!" Senna turn around and warn him.

But its too late, Kakashi's sharingan eye was already taken. Madara then disappear from our sight and then Sakura suddenly appear.

"Sakura!" Senna run to her.

"Senna... And Sasuke-kun?" Sakura look at him with wide eyes.

"Anyways Gaara! Take Gai-san and Lee to the Medic team! We'll take care from here!" Senna said.

"Senna you go as well" Sasuke said.

"Sasuke... I told you, I'm not going. I'm fighting together as well" Senna said.

"You're weak, you'll be in the way" He said.

"Sasuke!" Kakashi warn him.

Senna glare slightly at Sasuke.

'Does he care for me or does he not? Why does he always confuse me like this?' Senna thought.

"Fine, I'll go then. I'll assist in the healing on the other side" Senna said.

She went to Gaara and Lee.

"Lets go" Senna said.

"Senna-chan, dont worry, we'll be back before you know it!" Naruto said.

Senna smile slightly and nod.

She took off on Gaara's sand.

"You okay with that, Sasuke?" Naruto ask.

"What?" Sasuke said.

"Dont act dumb, teme! You're making her hate you again" Naruto said.

"Its better then for her to die here... Anyways now's not the time to do this. Madara's back" Sasuke said.

"I'm beating some sense into you after this, teme" Naruto said.

"Hn. Whatever" Sasuke said.

Senna's POV

My eyes clouded with tears.

Sasuke... Honestly I dont know if he love me or he hate me. Sometimes he shows his love, sometimes he look at me like I'm a nuisance to him...

"Senna"

I look in front of me.

"What is it, Gaara?" I said.

"He love you... Dont doubt yourself. He's just trying to protect you" Gaara said.

"I know that! I know... Its just that, I rather do something than nothing, knowing that I'll be dead" I said.

"You wont be dead. You wont. You'll live. Trust us, after all this ends, we'll heal you" Gaara said.

I just shake my head.

I dont think I can make it...

Right now, the least that I can do is fight alongside the other kages.

I look behind me to see big rocks float and as if the moon is so close to us.

Dont tell me....

I activated my Healing Barrier just in time to protect me.

Gaara and Lee suddenly collapse and the sand that supports us suddenly collapse.

"Shit!!" I cursed.

How do I land properly?

I tried turning my body and then I used my healing barrier to save our landing.

But the moment we hit the ground, Gai-san, Gaara and Lee was wrapped in something like a cocoon like thing...

"W-what in the world's happening? Is it because of that Genjutsu? Damn, Madara really activated Eternal Tsukuyomi" I said to myself.

But why wasn't I effected? Is it because of the healing barrier?

"Sorry, guys, I'll come and get you guys later on" I said and dash off.

Other then Naruto and the other's chakra I felt, There's the previous Hokages...

I dashed towards them.

I then saw a glimps of the Tou-san under the pile of rocks.

Ah... It seems I've gotten used calling the Fourth 'Tou-san'

Anyways I went there and help him out.

"Tou-san?! What happened to you?!" I ask.

"Senna? Yeah. You can say I was 'fling' here by Madara" He said.

" 'Fling'?" I said, confused.

"Well, more like kick me full blast" He said.

"I see. We should head to the First Hokage and the others. It seems Madara activated his Eternal Tskuyomi. I'm sure Naruto and the others will be fine. It seems everyone else got affected by the genjutsu" I said.

"I see. Lets go then" He said.

I nod.

Before we take off, I felt something strange.

"Did you sense that, Senna?" Tou-san ask.

I nod.

"Madara's presence is getting weak... No actually, its completely gone now" I said.

"But there's a different presence now... More... Terrifying" He said.

I nod once again.

"Anyways, lets go to the other Hokages first. We'll use hiraishin, its the easiest path to take" He said.

I nod and grab ahold of his hand and we teleported.

"Minato and Senna?" I heard Oji-sama's voice.

"Hai, Oji-sama. It seems the one effected by the edo tensei didn't fall into the Eternal Tsukuyomi" I said.

"How are you still here then?" Second ask.

"I have my Healing Barrier around me. So I suppose I'm safe. Anyhow, Madara's presence is completely gone, Do you know what happen, First?" I ask.

"No... I have no clue at all. What I know is that He really did acttivated Eterbal Tsukuyomi" He said.

"Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi should still be there...Tch, I shouldn't leave, dammit!" I said.

We then head towards where Naruto and the others suppose to be.

"We need to find Naruto and the others" I said.

"Before that we need to comfirm if Madara's dead or not. This... thing here... is Madara's lower half body it seems" Second said, motioning towards a severe lower part of the body.

My eye twitch. Why does Tobirama always do that... Ignoring me and Pissing me off.

If he wants it this way, so be it.

"It doesn't matter to me. If Madara's dead, he's dead. Now we need to find Naruto and the others as fast as possible" I said.

"Dont you understand?! If Madara were to still be alive, he would kill everyone including you!" He said to me.

I glare at him.

"My soul is dead. My body's rotting away. It doesn't matter what happen to me! If what holds me together vanish, there is no more meaning to my life!!" I said.

Third Person's POV

"Senna" The third look at her sadly.

"Then, the best we could do now is to find out what happen to Madara's upper body. If we can find them, we are surely to find your friends" The First said.

"Hm, It must seem that what you have said is true"

Everyone look towards the sound.

"Who are you?" Senna ask.

"My name is Hagoromo, I am the founder of 'Ninshuu' and I am also known as the Six Path Sage, Rikudou" He said.

Everyone's eyes widen.

"How are you here?" The First ask.

"You may say that 'Asura' successor and 'Indra' succesor is here, as well as the Juubi's Chakra brought me here" He said.

Senna look around, Madara's lower part of the body, Who's holding the Juubi's chakra.

"Who's Asura and Indra's successor? Who are they in the first place?" Senna ask.

"Asura and Indra are my sons. Asura's successor, Hashirama Senju and the current one, Uzumaki Naruto. Indra's successor, Uchiha Madara. And his current successor, Uchiha Sasuke..." He said.

"I see... Then if you know about Sasuke and Naruto, then where are they right now?" Senna ask, giving him a glare.

"Senna, give some respect" The third said.

"Hohoho, Do not fret. The both successor are currently in a different dimension, fighting Kaguya, my mother. As well as the other two" Rikudou said.

"So, Naruto and Sasuke had to work together to defeat her huh?" Fourth said.

"Then if they're stuck in a dimension created by your mother, how do we get them back?" Senna ask once again.

"I have an idea, but I would need help from all of you" Rikudou said.

"How so? Since Mugen Tsukuyomi is activated, only the death one are here. I need your chakra to summon them back" He said.

"Summon?" Tobirama ask.

"Yes, just as I said, summon them" Rikudou said.

"Why couldn't you do it yourself?" Senna ask.

"I have transfer most of my chakra to both of the boys" He answered.

"How? How are we suppose to do that? Its not like we have any contract or anything with Naruto or any of them" The fourth said.

"Just follow my instruction and everything will be well" Rikudou said.

Senna nod determine.

"Then I'll help as much as possible too" Senna said.

"I'm afraid I can not allow you to do so. If you use anymore of your chakra, you'll lose your life" Rikudou said.

"It doesn't matter... As long as I can get them out from that place" Senna said.

************************

Just a few more chapter and this book is done!!!!!!

Sorry if it seems short to you guys!!

Hope you all like it!!

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!!!! ^^

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

912K 30.8K 38
**Series Complete**SEQUEL TO BOOK 2: BELONGING IN THE NARTUO WORLD. You have seen how Serena entered the Naruto world. You found out who she was and...
511K 14.6K 107
(Complete) Sasuke comes back to Konoha after a journey seeking atonement and redemption. Finally becoming the man his brother wished he will be, he d...
47.6K 1.3K 13
Sasuke looked forward and gasped. A kunai was coming; full speed. "SASUKE!!" Sasuke closed his eyes. He waited for the impact. He opened his eyes t...
193K 5.8K 43
After four years of traveling, Sasuke returns home for a week to see the Hidden Leaf Village and what it's become, as well as to see his friends and...