Sasaki Senna: The Path We Take

Oleh sasaki_Senna

2 and a Half year pass.... Senna finally came back from travelling and brought back someone with her!!! Senna... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Its Nice to be Back dattebayo!!
Chapter 2 - Back To Home
Chapter 3 - Senna & Sora
Chapter 4 - Training Start
Chapter 5 - Battle with Akatsuki
Chapter 6 - Hidan and Kakuzu
Chapter 7 - Search...
Chapter 8 - Meeting and goodbyes
Chapter 9 - The lost...
Chapter 10 - The Love Given To Us
Special Chapter: The Past
Special Chapter: The Past 2
Special Chapter: The Past 3
Chapter 11 - Destruction
Chapter 12 - Savior
Chapter 13 - Another Problem
Chapter 14 - Decisions
Chapter 15 - The Start Of War
Chapter 16 - Brothers Reunion
Chapter 17 - I'm Sorry And I Love You
Chapter 18 - A Change of Heart?!
Chapter 19 - The Past Hokages
Chapter 20 - Forward!! To the War!!
Chapter 21 - Reunion!! Team 7 Gather Once Again!!
Chapter 22 - The Ten Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 23 - Determination from the Memories of the Past
Chapter 24 - Madara's Revival
chapter 26 - Sacrifice Myself
Chapter 27 - Goodbyes
Chapter 28 - Back Together Again
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 25 - Might Gai, Konoha's Blue Beast

2.8K 113 19
Oleh sasaki_Senna

Third Person's POV

Even with Gai opening the 7th gate, it didnt even hurt Madara.

"Hurry! Throw my kunai there, we need to get Gai out from there fast!!" The fourth said.

Before anything can happen, with a speed of light, Lee came and rescued Gai away from Madara.

"Lee?! Why are you here?!" Senna said.

"I came here when I saw Gai-sensei's Hirudora" Lee said.

"Gai, you okay?" Kakashi ask.

"Yeah, just a few broken ribs and my right arm, thats all" Gai said.

'Thats all he said. A few broken bones and his right arm. And he said thats all?..' Senna sigh.

"What do we do? Its as if he has no weakness at all" Kakashi said.

"Dont say that, Kakashi. Dont lose hope, Taijutsu wasn't tested fully yet. Our youth has not end! Be confident with the power of our youth!!" Gai said.

Everyone look at him.

"In our life, not everything we wish for will come true. But if we dont try, we wont know if it'll succeed or not! Thats my strength whenever I challenged you. And my decision this time isn't because I'm stubborn" Gai said.

"Gai-san...?" Senna look at him worried.

"Gai!! Dont tell me you..." Kakashi said.

"This is the end for the Blue beast of Konoha that I'm proud of. Its time to show the real power of the Red beast" Gai said.

"Gai, dont tell me you're opening the last gate..." Kakashi said.

"Shimon?! Thats the gate of death! Gai-san, no matter how reckless you've been, this is just out of the picture!! You'll die!!" Senna said.

"Gai, think carefully, no one wants you to do this! Even... Even your father..." The fourth said.

"This is my choice..." Gai said, sticking with his option.

"Gai-sensei, is this the right time to open that gate?" Lee ask.

"Lee, dont show that sad face. Right now you should be happy, cause I'll be the main character this time" Gai said, giving him a thumbs up.

Lee cried.

Gai went ahead and release the last gate.

Meanwhile on the other side...

"Looks like he really did lose"

Orochimaru and the others look behind them to see Sora walking towards them. Kabuto as well, he sat beside Sasuke's body.

"Ah, you're the girl's brother right?" Orochimaru ask.

"Sasaki Sora" He introduce himself.

He went to Sasuke.

"You mind moving?" Sora ask nicely.

"hm, and may I ask, what are you doing? I heard you dont really like Sasuke at all" Kabuto ask.

"Ahhh!!! Thats where I met him!! I've seen you before!! You and Sasuke were glaring daggers at each other awhile back! You're not gonna kill him are you?!" Suigetsu suddenly yelled.

Sora ignore him and just look at Sasuke with so much hate in his eyes.

"If I kill this guy.... Nee-san'll cry" Sora said.

"Eh?" Suigetsu blinked.

"Nee-san? You mean that Sasaki-san? The nice and cool Sasaki-san?" Suigetsu ask.

"Baka!! Thats what Orochimaru-sama said just now!!" Karin said, hitting him on the back of his head.

"Cant believe Nee-san fall for this guy... Cant believe I'm saving him too" Sora said.

He place his hand on Sasuke's wound at his chest.

His hand then glowed green.

"Your chakra's different" Karin said.

"I have special chakra.... My chakra's mixed with lightning base chakra..." Sora said.

"lightning huh? Well, I suppose you can heal him way better than all of us could" Kabuto said.

"If can I would rather leave him to die... But this is for Nee-san" Sora said.

A few moments later at Senna's side...

"W-Whats that?!! Thats not Sekizou right?" Kakashi ask.

"No.... Thats neither Asakujaku, Hirudora, or Sekizou.... Thats Night Gai.... I think thats what he name it..." Senna said.

"H-How---"

"I may not like him when he's spouting about his 'youth' But I do talk to him..." Senna cut Kakashi off.

"Gai-sensei..." Lee look at Gai, without even blinking.

His eyes look like he wants to cry, but he remain tough.

"Gai-san is a strong person! He's your sensei after all" Senna said as she place her hand on his shoulder.

He nod.

Senna look in front. As the blast of smoke finally disappear, Gai lay down on the ground while Madara still remain up.

Senna's eyes widen.

"Gai-san!!!!" Senna dashed towards him.

"Senna stop!" Kakashi tried to stop her but she was too fast for him to catch up.

"What a dangerous situation... Really gives me the thrills... This is a present for you... Before you become dust. Let me enjoy taking your life away from you first!!" Madara said.

He shot a black ball like thing towards Gai.

"Healing barrier!!" She stood in front and shielded Gai.

The force is too strong for her to hold it.

"Dammit! Dammit!! Dammit!!!" Senna shouted, tears start falling.

'Why?! Why cant I push this thing away?! Why cant I save Gai-san?! Why does it always end up lile this?!!' Senna thought as she try so hard to get the thing away.

That ball black like thing was then suddenly kicked away.

"You okay, Senna-chan?"

Her eyes widen.

"N-Naru...to....?"

Naruto grinned at her. He then kneeled down and place his hand on Gai's chest.

Senna gasp.

"His chakra! His life! Its coming back!" Senna said.

"Senna-chan, just hold on and keep the barrier up. I'll make it fast" Naruto said.

Senna nod.

"Naruto... Wait... You seem different though" Madara said.

"Thats right, its me, and its true, I'm different now 'ttebayo! I feel like I can do anything now... This feeling is incredible" Naruto said.

Madara then throw more of those black ball thing, Gudou towards Naruto.

Naruto then dash towards him and before those Gudou can attack, Naruto already landed a kick towards Madara.

He then did a jutsu. His signature move His rasenshuriken, but right now, its different.

"Senpou, Youton, Rasenshuriken!!"

[A/N: Youton is Magma release, its Son Goku, the four tail beast, Just telling if some of you dont know]

The huge Rasen shuriken hit Madara and as well as the giant tree, Shinju.

The tree then trapped Madara in between where it was cut.

Naruto immediately scoop Senna up in his arm and place Gai on his shoulder and dashed towards where the others are.

They landed in front of them.

"Gai-sensei!" Lee said.

"Senna! Naruto!" Kakaahi and the others too.

Naruto place Senna down.

"Dont worry, Bushy Eyebrow-sensei will live" Naruto said.

"Eh? How? Sensei open the 8th gate" Lee said.

"I know... But it feels like I can do anything right now" Naruto said as he look at his palm.

Suddenly he was engulf in a hug.

"S-S--"

"I! I thought you were dead!! I thought you'll leave me!! I thought Gai-san would die!! I thought I wont be able to protect him!! I-I thought I would lose another person.... Naruto... I--" She cried on Naruto's chest.

Naruto place his hand on her head.

"You thought wrong, ttebayo. I wont die easily. I wont leave you behind!" Naruto said as he grinned.

The fourth look at them.

"They have been like siblings since they met... Senna have witness to many people she care dying. Naruto is the one who always cheer her up" Kakashi said.

"I see... Thats good then. Naruto, he have someone..." The fourth smile at them.

"Dont cry, Senna-chan~ Sasuke teme's gonna beat me up if he found out you cried" Naruto said.

Senna pulled away and rubbed her eyes.

"Yeah... Gomen, Naruto" Senna smiled.

"Yosh! I'll be back soon. You guys stay here" Naruto said.

"Naruto, be careful..." Senna said.

"Dont worry! Sasuke's with me after all" Naruto said.

Sasuke then landed beside him.

"Sasuke! Thank god you're okay!" Senna hugged him.

"Senna.... Have you been crying?" Sasuke ask.

"Eh? Is it obvious?" Senna said.

Sasuke glare at Naruto.

"I-It wasn't me!!!" Naruto said.

Sasuke just look down at Senna.

"Senna"

"I know... I know... Dont die on me, you two idiots" Senna pull away from Sasuke.

"Yeah!! We're going now ttebayo!!" Naruto salute her and they take off towards Madara.

Senna went to Gai and start healing him.

"You guys, we should heal up now. Then we can fight full blast next" Senna said.

"Senna, right? Thank you for always taking care of Naruto" The fourth said.

"Taking care of him? Well, its more like him taking care of me. He has always been like a brother to me. Well, I guess I can call you 'Otou-san' Right?" Senna said jokingly at the end as she smile kindly.

"I dont mind that, Senna. I'm sure Kushina would be thrill if she have a daughter" The fourth said.

Senna stop healing out of surprised. She didn't know her joke would be taken like that.

"Thank you.... Otou-san..." Senna said.

"yeah, No worries" He pat her head.

*************************

Okay, I'll explain to those who dont know.

Asakujaku-Morning Peacock.

Hirudora-Afternoon Tiger.

Sekijou-Evening Elephant (I think)

Night Gai.... Literally what it means... Night-The night time, with star and moon... Yeah, that night. And Gai is... Well gai himself... I think in the manga its call Yorugai? Or something.

And I totally forget... Son goku's the sixth tail bijuu right? I dont remember all nine of them... Hahaha...sorry.

Tell me if you dont get anything else. If you ask, I might be able to answer it!!

oh, and the book's gonna end in another few chapter!!

Peace!

Sasaki Senna OUT!!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...
453K 13.8K 43
What happens when a young (and bratty) girl's body is taken over by.... herself? Well, from the future. Konohagakure is in the midst of a deadly war...
Recollection Oleh Keisha

Fiksi Penggemar

208K 6.1K 18
The war has ended, but nothing is as it should be. Team 7 is always busy and never see each other. Then they are sent on a mission to the Land of Win...
149K 6.2K 24
Sakura Haruno had heard nothing else but bad rumors and nasty things about her. What did she do wrong? Is there something wrong with this blessed kun...