Dear Bully (UNEDITED)

By bvtterflyeffect

Anjana is a normal school girl, content with the life she was given. She is determined to make the last year... More

Important!
1
2
3
4
5
6 (Non-diary)
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 (Non-Diary)
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25 (Non-diary) P1
26 (Non Diary) P2
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (Non-Diary)
34
35
36
37
38 (Non-Diary)
BONUS- alternate ending

7

3.2K 142 8
By bvtterflyeffect

Dear Bully,

Two months had passed. I know that because I haven't written in this diary since that incident with the paper bag over my head.

I was ridiculed and people laughed at me. I even got locked in the janitor's closet by random people I didn't know. By the way, I did take off the paper bag in the end. Since I was locked in the closet, I figured you weren't ever going to find out that I took it off before the day finished. What was written on it was immature anyway but, I guess I shouldn't have expected anything else. If you must know, I still have it with me. As I'm writing in this diary, its next to me all creased up and splotched with dry tear stains, the word 'ugly c*nt' sprawled across it with black and bold permanent marker.

Thanks a lot. 

I skipped school today, because of you. I didn't want to face everyone at school because I was already getting sick of it. I try so so hard to not let what you say get to me but if I went...it would only be a matter of time before I start crying in front of everybody.

If this happened to get into your hands one day I doubt you would care but I'm going to tell you anyway. The teasing has been getting worse. Serena keeps telling me that this is bullying but I don't want to think about it.

I just want time to myself. 

To think over the past two months or so. My parents tried to help me because they said I was very 'unlike myself lately'. I don't know why but after pondering their words and just staring into space, I broke down. 

I cried myself to sleep.

I hope you're getting what you wanted.

Love, Anjana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1M 708K 55
Now available as Audiobook on Audible India. Moving back to her old school, Alana befriends the arrogant Xavier. Underneath his scars are feelings fo...
419K 29.9K 65
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...
666K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
22.8K 2K 72
" An Indian story background, but Non - Indians can easily connect with it." Ahana Kapoor and Arhaan Malhotra. Two best friends, who've been together...