TWITTER DMS ; ethan Cutkosky

By sun-kssed

"you're my favourite person, you know that?" "you're mine," "don't need to remind me," More

the groupchat was invented
ethan gets sassy
the private chat
21 questions
the heart break
squad chat
skype pt.1
skype pt.2
skype pt.3
courtney
first day
overprotective
spoil season six
Skype with Danny
rude
opinions
sing
gc
date
date night
ryan
smut
420
blithe
jaren
2 days suckers
1 day
different beds
embrace
dinner
ting
eggs
leftover
tysM !! + update.
walked away
long night
carl gallagher
fuck off
date pt.1
Valerie
Kat
EPILOGUE PART ONE
EPILOGUE - PART TWO

date pt.2

10K 221 212
By sun-kssed

"You're hilarious, stop! I can't breath!" I laughed looking at Ethan's face that was covered with salsa. He looked at me, confusion written all over his face, he had no idea of the dip on him.

"What?" He asked. I brought my hand to his face and dragged my thumb over his chin, he smirked at me as I did so. After I wiped off the food he took my hand in his and kissed my knuckles. I gulped, did he really just pull that off? Who knew. I felt my cheeks heat up and I just laughed it off. We continued to eat and talk about things that happened in our past and things we wanted to accomplish in the future. He wants to attend University when Shameless was done, it was some school in California. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him as he talked  with so much enthusiasm. Our feet were laced under the dining table, sweet.

Truthfully, I hated feet with a passion but you know when you just want to be touching that one person, and it doesn't matter how? That's what I felt with Ethan.

-

"So, you never told me, do you want to go to university? To pursue your acting career?" He asked as we drove in the car. I don't know how he knew how to get around my city when he hasn't even had a proper tour of it.

"No, not really. I may move to America to get my singing career more noticed because no one really listens here. You know? It's not just that though, I hate it here. It's just the same people everywhere and I want a new environment and new people to meet," I looked straight ahead at the long stretch of road. It was dark and only a few cars were passing through out the drive. "You're not going to take me to the woods to kill me, right?"

"Only if you wanted me to kill you, I could but no, I'm taking you to another surprise." He smiled, gripping the steering wheel harder. "It was on your bucket list though," He gave me a hint. What could it be? I hugged him already so what other thing would there be?

"Ethan?"

"Ellie,"

"Do you think we will still be friends in three years? Like, do you think we will stay connected once you leave and go back to wherever you go?" I almost choked. I don't like thinking of Ethan leaving me but we only have three more days together and once thats over, I'll go back to school and he'll go back to his life with his old friends. The distance will once again be restored.

"Close your eyes!" He yelled almost losing control of the vehicle. I immediately closed my eyes and covered them with my hands for full
coverage. "We'll be there in five minutes and I don't want you to see,"

"Oh, an hour to five minutes? Thank god," I laughed. He just scoffed and nudged me with his hand, lightly. I smiled, it was moments like these that I loved. "Are we there yet?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"Yes!" He yelled. "Okay wait," I heard the slam of his car door and– oh no, he's going to kill me isn't he! I knew I shouldn't have trusted him. Oh fuck.
He gripped my forearms and walked me somewhere and all I could think of how he was going to cover my body. He grabbed my hands and pulled them from my eyes. Wow, how did he do this?

"Ethan, how did you know this was here? Because I didn't," I was shocked. I never knew we had an indoor pool out here, thats amazing. I walked closer to see the inside, the pool was illuminating various shades of blues, greens and pinks. I gulped before making my way to the door, it was locked. "How are we going to get in?" I frowned before he walked towards me.

"I found a way." He smirked before running behind the building, he then appeared with a ladder in hand. The pool was underground and the building looked small but only because it went underground also. Kind of like in Jennifers body. He pushed a latch on the window in and boom we were in. I climbed the ladder behind him, and he pulled me in. I took my tremendously beautiful surroundings. I walked around the pool and dipped my hand in, the waters temperature was so warm, like a kitty pool left in the sun for four hours.

I looked up at Ethan and smiled and all he could do was return the gesture. I felt electricity run through me from the eye contact we made. I always did. I was like a fourth grade girl who was just starting to notice boys. He then unbuttoned his coat, then removed his white plain shirt and took off his undershirt with it. I stood up and stripped from my dress, leaving me in my bra and thong. I felt my hair cascade down my back and the chilled air hit my skin, it felt like soft kisses.
"Ready?" I asked.

"1," He yelled, preparing himself for the jump. "2, 3!" We both jumped in, well I cannon balled in, causing a splash to erupt. The water shocked my senses and all it reminded me of was summer and how I wanted it so much more than I knew. I kicked my feet up and floated on my back just as my father taught me. Nostalgia in some odd way was comforting and theres no way of explaining it. I felt Ethan lay beside me and just like that, we were in a silence that was comfortable and not awkward or dreadful.

We both brought our feet back down to the tiles at the bottom of the pool. He did nothing but bring our bodies together, my legs were wrapped around his waist and he gripped my thighs. I tilted my head back and laughed, we were like some love struck teenagers in a cliche romance movie; it was a bittersweet thought, honestly. He smiled, something I loved seeing on him and never wanted to see gone. Happiness is all I ever truly wanted for this boy, even if it meant I had to give him up.

"Stop,"

"Stop what?" I asked, knitting my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Looking at me like that!" He raised his eyebrows along with his voice. I just giggled and leaned in. He got the hint at what I wanted and leaned in too, we were inches apart until I unlaced my fingers behind his head and dabbed.

"You thought, boy, you thought!" I swam away, choking as I laughed from water seeping into my mouth. I backstroked as I got farther away from him, he dived under water and followed me. My movements in the water were sending currents his way, he knew where I was going. Fuck. All I could was stand there, undefeated.

"You're going to pay for that princess."  He smirked, as he appeared from under the water. I could tell he was trying to hold his laugh in, he always scrunched his nose slightly and crinkles formed around his eyes.

"Hey!" A loud voice boomed through the window entrance. My eyes widened in fear and he just stood there, shocked. I ran to the ladder and I guess you know how hard it is to run through water, I pulled Ethan's hand and he quickly followed my actions. I slipped on my dress, thank god I could. I grabbed my shoes as Ethan grabbed his tux jacket and undershirt, all he could manage to get on was his pants. I'm not complaining though.

"Ethan how the fuck are we going to et out before he gets in?" I asked, frantically looking around for a way out.

"There's a door but we need to hurry, okay? You need to run fast," He said, completely calm. What the fuck? Will this go on my record? I felt adrenaline rush through me as we ran to the side of the front door.

"Why'd we climb through a fucking window then?" I felt my heart pace quicken. This is it. Tell my mom and dad I loved them and that I was the one who always ate the last it of ice cream in the container.

"Because I wanted it to be romantic!" He whispered as we ran through the grass. What if I trip and go to jail? I can't make juvie my bitch! I just can't!

"Aw, that's cute but so fucking complicated, I love you," I choked out as I jumped over a log. "Where are the keys?" I asked as we approached the car.

"In my back pocket, grab them," He answered, trying to catch his breath. "Holy shit, I'm out of shape," He continued while grasping the side of his stomach. I'm guessing he got a cramp. "You have to drive," He said, tossing the keys to me.

I gulped. I can do this. Just unlock the car and make a break for it. The cops
will never know, your parents will never know. You'll live in peace.

"Don't worry. You got this, okay?" He reassured. I nodded and forced a smile, at least he believes in me. I opened the door and immediately buckled my seatbelt. Safety first. I started the engine and backed out of the space and started down the road. I felt free. This finally felt like I was alive, like I was running away from my problems; but I was actually driving back to reality.

-

"Thank god we got out of there," I sighed as I parked down the street from my house, my parents are most likely going to yell at me and I wasn't prepared. Ethan decided we should sit in the backseat for "comfort". As of now, we were drawing pictures in the fog on the car window.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry for putting you through that," He frowned, drawing a flower. How ironic.

"I've never seen someone so sad while drawing a flower before, but I'm glad I got in trouble with you." I laughed. He looked over at me, before bringing his hand up and caressing my cheek.

"You're so beautiful you know that, princess? I mean, beautiful inside and out, and your braces are just another characteristic added," He said. His eyes flickering back and forth from my lips and eyes. His eyes had an unreadable emotion in them. Love or lust? Were we too young for both? Was this just one big setup Satan did?

"And you know that you're a precious bean, darling?" We both laughed at the nickname I usually called him. Darling was what my mother always called my biological father, I remember one time I was on the sidewalk trying to catch ants and she was in the front yard working on her garden; My father pulled up in his old beat up truck and the first thing he did was kiss her and she smiled, saying "How was your day darling." Like they were the only two people on earth. Were Ethan and I going to be like them? Broken and hateful towards one another? Whatever happens, I'll always have this moment with me forever.

"Kiss me," He said, fluttering his eyes closed. I leaned in and brought our lips together. He was someone who I wanted around forever. His lips were soft from the chlorine and they seemed to mould perfectly with mine. Even though chlorine lingered all throughout our bodies he still had the natural scent of soft lilac and vanilla. Two things people are overly allergic to.

I felt him smile into the kiss and I wondered why and then it totally slipped my mind, we were now making out in the backseat of my parents car. We were exactly like a romance movie with two love struck teenagers with doom and sadness about to wash over us.

"Maybe we should go back in the house, it's almost one in the morning," I said, looking at the car radio. He only nodded and locked the door. We walked hand in hand down the sidewalk, my parents will only have to look for their car in the morning. I took a deep breath before entering my house. 

"Where have you been young lady?" My stepdad asked, concern and annoyance laced within his voice. I tightened my grip on Ethan's hand. I took a deep breath before responding.

Except... no words came out. My mouth went dry like I had been in the desert for two months.

"Well, Come on!" He raised his voice slightly. I just stared at him. My mother rested her hand on his shoulder, lightly gripping it.

"Joe was so scared and angry, come look at what he did," My mothers voice was relaxing compared to her husbands. I followed her into the living room and saw a hole in the wall that wasn't too big nor too small. It was the size of his fist. I bite my lip; this was worse than I thought. The whole situation was.

"Well, I-I thought I texted y-you saying I would be home late, but I guess not. I'm r-really sorry, Joe," I managed stuttered out, not looking him in the eye. I lied to the best father figure in my life. I crossed my  fingers behind my back and looked up at the ceiling. "Really, I a-am,"

He sat on the couch and my mother sat beside him. He held her hands in his lap, she rubbed her thumb over his knuckles; just like Ethan did to mine. "Its fine, I guess. I was just worried that the most important teenager to me was gone, I was scared. I overreacted. I shouldn't of hurt the house or scared you, because that's not what I wanted, at all," 

I tried my best to smile, but I couldn't. I tried to speak, but I couldn't. I couldn't muster the words to him, not even a simple "I love you.".  I just walked up to him and hugged him. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck. He smelt nothing like my biological father, he smelt like Joe. He had a mix of my mothers perfume on him. It was the most comforting thing at the moment, so I did what any normal person would do. I inhaled a breath and smiled. A real one.

"Thanks, Joe. I love you too, but I'm really tired. See you in the morning?"

"Yes, kiddo," He mumbled. I gave a small smile and grabbed Ethan's hand and walked upstairs.

-

THIS WAS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I HAVE EVER WRITTEN SO PLEASE READ AND GIVE FEEDBACK !! IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME BECAUSE THIS ALMOST TOOK ME A WHOLE MONTH TO WRITE.

There will now be a little amount of chapters left. Do people still stan Ethan though? Do yall even read my stories this far anymore.

Well, I love you if you do and I love you if you don't.

love u bros.

((((I use bro more than I should. It has nothing to do with gender specifics or anything and I'm sorry if you are offended by it. Just let me know.))))

-
wyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933 25 20
"i don't think you should worry your pretty little head about it" "you know, you compliment my looks even when you're insulting me" AlexXOC GeorgeXOC...
285K 7.8K 56
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙚...
221K 3.7K 18
"You never even said 'goodbye'..." "How could I? You were already gone, Carl." (Season 7) *Sequel to South-Side Rules* *smut warning* SPOILERS I do n...
64.2K 1.4K 21
"you're just another white boy."