Saving Him

By urbantai

Kaya Zula is a twenty-three year old doctor. One night out at the club with her best friend changes her whole... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Apologies
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Help
Who Hurt You

Chapter 6

51.3K 2.4K 712
By urbantai

Added  a new character 🙃

I'm trying to update twice a week for you all.

I hope you all enjoy this update; excuse my mistakes.

-Tai 💘

--

Kaya

"Have you heard whose back in town?" Robin said as she plopped down next to me on my bed.

"Who?"

"BeJean." She said with a smirk.

My eyes popped open and I jumped up excitingly.

"Oh my god! I missed him!" I smiled.

BeJean was our gay Bestfriend that we grew up with. He went on to Miami to pursue his hair career. He reviewed different types of hair, did celebrities hair and makeup, he was even on a television show for an interview.

"I missed him too-

Robin was cut off by a man walking into my kitchen with his shirt off with boxers on.

He went into my refrigerator and pulled out my bottle of Simply Orange juice and drunk it.

"Hey!" Robin yelled getting his attention.

He shook as he heard her yell not knowing we were in the next room watching him.

He spilled the drink all over himself and my kitchen floor that I just mopped.

"Who the hell are you!?" I yelled getting up to go towards him.

He looked at me then his eyes traveled down to my breast that was pushed up in my sports bra.

Feeling uncomfortable I folded my arm over my chest. "I'm taking to you!" I said trying to get his attention.

"Kaya, leave him alone damn." I heard Rayne say as she walked into my kitchen with a black silky rob. "I told you to stay in the room Jaleel." She said facing him.

I looked at Robin not believing this at all.

"Oh hell no. You have to go!" I yelled at Rayne. "How dare you bring a man into my home and have sex with him in my house."

"You told me this was your house." The guy said turning towards her.

"It's our-

"Bitch don't lie." Robin said coming more into the kitchen.

"Come on Jaleel I don't have time for this." Rayne said grabbing his arm.

I shoved passed them and went into the guest room she was staying in.

It reeked of hot sex and smelled so disgusting.

I grabbed the one suitcase she brought and went into the drawers pulling out her clothes to pack her clothes up for her.

I hate being disrespected.

--

August

"Damn so she ain't letchu' smash?" Mel said shocked as I told him what happened when I went to Kaya's crib unannounced.

"Hell naw." I said leaning back in my chair.

"Dats da first." He said chuckling.

"Yeah, buh' I'm feelin' ha tho. She a good girl." I said smiling.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."  I said pulling on my chin hair thinking.

"So all y'all did was watch movies?" Mel asked.

"Yup." I sighed. "I just wanna take it slow. I ain't in no rush wit a girl like ha. She different." I admitted.

Mel put his hand over his heart playfully. "No moe' Rayne?"

"No moe'. Dat bitch had da nerve ta bring anotha nigga in ma restaurant."

"Swea'?" He said.

"On ma she did. Bitch stupid." I said pulling out my phone to call Kaya.

"Hello?" She said kind of irritated.

"Damn, wazzam ma'? You good?"

She sighed."Not really...remember that cousin I had staying with me?"

"Yeah."

"I had to put her out earlier."

"What happen?"

"I don't want to go into details but she disrespected me."

"Damn. Fuck ha. Be ready at 8 tho, Ima slide thru and take ya to that movie."

"Alright August. See you later."

"Ight baybeh'."

I hung up the phone and forgot that Mel was in here.

"Travis comin ova tomma, you comin thru?" He asked standing up from his seat.

"Yeah, but I'm out bruh. Finna see ma lady." I said getting up after.

"Ight." He said dapping me up.

--

Omniscient

"Ooh bitch this is niceee." Bejean said as he followed Kaya into her condo.

Kaya went to go pick up Bejean from the airport.

After quickly getting a new mattress and sheets on the bed, she decided she'd let him stay her.

"Thanks. Make yourself at home Bey." Kaya said after locking the door and tossing the keys into her purse.

"Too late." Bejean said.

Kaya quickly turned around to see him laying on her couch with his shoes kicked off with his face deep into the pillows.

"You better not be getting that lipstick all over my white couch." Kaya said sitting on top of his back.

He groaned. "Bitch shutup. What nigga been feeding you? You got heavy." He joked.

Kaya blushed as she thought about August.

Bejean quickly sat up getting his answer. "Who is he? He got a brother?" She said excitingly.

"Well ..I'm trying to see if he's good enough to tell people about him first." She said honestly.

Kaya didn't want to brag about a man to her family and friends then they don't work out. She thinks it'll just jinx her.

"Can I at least see a pic- is that a dog?" Bejean said quickly getting up to protect himself.

He was really afraid of dogs. No matter how big or little.

Kaya laughed as she scooped Princess off the floor. "This isn't a dog. This is my daughter." She said quickly kissing her forehead.

"Looks like a rat to me." He said rolling his eyes.

Kaya playfully rolled hers and sat Princess on her lap and she sniffed Bejean and Bejean leaned back.

"But you'll see him later though ..he's taking me out tonight." Kaya said biting her lip.

"Tonight?" Bejean asked smiling. "You should let me do your hair!"

"What's wrong with my hair?" Kaya asked.

"Nothing. I just wanna see how these new rollers work."

Kaya nodded her hair.

"Which one is my room?" He asked after grabbing his three bags.

"This one right here." She said guiding him.

"Oooh."

Kaya already knew she was going to love having him here for the next two weeks.

--

Bejean in mm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.6K 32
Sierra is a college student in ATL. She is also a video vixen. She has a 6 yr old child & is trying to make it out here on her own as a single mother...
245K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
13.8K 1K 50
August Alsina 2023 ღ
36.4K 1.5K 27
Nyla all grown up and still top dog. With balancing her love life and her business Can she keep it together or will she have to choice?