She Changed

By AbbieCharmaine

All Aiden's life did was go further downhill when his best friend Violet was shipped off to boarding school f... More

Aiden
Violet
Friends?
Temper, temper.
Jelousy
Everything went dark.
Them three words.
She deserves better.
She calls me daddy too.
Ex-bestfriends
"The fuck you saying now, bitch!"
"Aiden.."
The Great Escape.
Daddy's home.
"Do you think we should?.."
The reveal
"No comment"
Her Hero
Aiden
Date night
Max
The End
PUBLSIHED

The Friends.

247 5 1
By AbbieCharmaine

Violet's P.O.V 

I woke up the next morning to discover several messages, most from Aiden and one from Lexi. I thought back to the events of last night and decided I would check his first, considering I just stormed off yesterday.

{From: Aiden}
Look, I'm sorry for how I've been acting. You're right, so now we're gonna be purely friends.
Goodnight baby - A.

A smile appeared on my face as I read 'Goodnight baby', but sadness still crept through me. I didn't want anything to change between us. He had been my reason to be happy since coming back here. Fear rose inside of me as I began to think of what could happen now we're just friends. Instead of dwelling on the idea, I decided to read his other message.

{From: Aiden}
You still ain't replied, I'm coming over in a minute. Be ready.

I checked to see what time I had received the message, it read 7:04 am and I started to panic. My clock read two minutes after that, meaning he would probably arrive in the next ten minutes. So I had time to get myself atleast looking slightly presentable.

I jumped out of bed and ran to the shower, stripping as I did so. Once I reached the it, I immediately turned on the water before stepping inside. The hot beads of water ran down my body, cause me to instantly wake up. I quickly squirted my strawberry scented body wash onto my hands, then continued to massage it into my body.

Once I finished, I got out and wrapped my towel around my body. Then scurried back to my room, after turning the shower off completely.

When I walked back into my room he was already sat on my flowery bedspread, with the duvet balled up underneath him. Which he always done for comfort, since he was a kid. I jumped a little due to shock, which made him aware of my presents. His head shot up and a smirk was clear on his face, as his eyes scanned my body.

"You're making this friend thing real hard." He said, with his smirk plastered on his face.

"Shut up!" I told him as I shut my bedroom door firmly behind me. "Who let you in?"

"Your mom. But she's gone now if you wanna stop this friend bullshit." He winked.

"No, I don't." I lied. "Now get out or cover your eyes."

"Ugh! Fine!" He complained, then threw the balled up covers over his head and flopped onto the bed.

I struggled to put my underwear on, as my skin was still slightly wet. My body was shielded by my towel in case he tried to sneak a peak. Then quickly pulled on my soft grey sweats, and a white long sleeved top.

"You can look now." I told him, as I threw my drenched hair into a messy bun.

Immediately he threw the duvet off him and sat up to face me. His state was lustful and the way he licked his lips proved he liked what he saw.

"Come here." He commanded as he continued to stare. My mind went blank as I walked towards him and a blush started to creep into my face.

Once I was in front of him, he picked up my left leg softly and began to wrap it around his torso. Then my right and pulled me closer towards him, making the space between us close. His hands were firmly placed into my lower back and his minty breath started to intoxicate me.

"It's so damn hard to keep my hands off you." He admitted as he raised his hand to brush a piece of loose hair out my face.

"W..why?" I stuttered.

"Because you're my one weakness." He told me honestly, with an un-readable emotion in his eyes.

I had no reply for him as I processed what he said. But my reaction was clear by my blush deepening.

"You know when we were kids?" He said after a few minutes of silence, and I nodded in response. "Well do you remember them like two years I couldn't leave you alone?"

"Yes." I smiled and stared into his eyes.

"Well I was crushing on you so damn hard." He confessed with a chuckle, and bit his lip as he smiled. My heart done flips as he did, but I never understood why.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked curious, as I smiled.

"Because you know how it is, we were just kids." He smiled nervously. "But scientists or some shit say, if a crush lasts longer than four months it's love.."

"And where did you learn that?" I asked, wondering how on earth he would know that.

"Facebook..." He trailed off. "But the point isn't where I learnt it, it's what I meant behind it."

I thought about what he was saying and added it all up inside my head. I was shocked when I finally realised what he had just admitted to. Immediately I wondered if he still felt the same, even though so much time has passed. Also if he didn't, why would he have bothered to tell me about something that was meaningless to him now. My mind races and I finally bottled up the courage to ask him the question that burned in my mind.

"Do you still l-"

DING! DONG!

Before I could finish my sentence, the doorbell echoed through the house muting me in the process. The moment to ask and keep on the subject had now gone. He had already removed his hands that were placed in my lower back and readied himself to answer it with me.

"Sorry." I apologised as I slid off his lap.

"It's fine baby." He responded and once again I was blushing.

We jogged down the stairs to see who had interrupted me. I opened the door and was greeted by three people, with smiled stretched across their faces.

"Oh my gosh!" Lexi squeaked and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

I returned the hug and she began to jump around in my arms.

"Why didn't you tell me you were flying over?" I said, with excitement in my tone.

Behind Lexi stood William and Lilly with an expression that matched hers. Besides them was a mountain of suitcases looking ready to topple over any minute.

"I did have, you never replied." She told me and my mind wondered back to her un-read message from earlier.

"Sorry! Come inside." I grinned. Then hugged Will and Lilly as they entered.

After we all positioned the bags so they wouldn't fall in the hallway, we followed through to the living room. Then sat on the couches, with Aiden on my side and them sharing the other large couch.

"We've missed you so much!" Lilly squealed with excitement.

"I've missed you guys too." I responded, sincerely.

"Well you're in luck Hun, we're here for the holidays." Lexi told me with a wide grin.

"Yeah, a fortnight living with girls. My idea of a great time." Will joked.

"What's a fortnight?" Aiden asked, confused by the alien word.

"Two weeks." Will replied, talking down to him slightly. Which made me feel bad, even though he was clueless to it.

"Hey, I didn't even notice you there. I apologise, what's your name sweetie?" Lexi wondered, obviously interested in him.

Don't even think about it, I thought.

"Aiden, what about you cutiepie?" He flirted, making my anger rise.

Aiden's P.O.V

I purposely flirted back with the loud British chick to piss off violet, and by her expression it seemed to be working. She managed to keep it hidden from everybody else, but there's no way she could hide it from me.

"Lexi." She told me and by the looks of it she honestly thought I was interested, which amused me. I was interested in someone, just defiantly not her.

"You didn't tell me your friend were this fine." I said, turning to Violet to see her now fully pissed off.

"Yeah... Can we talk for a second?" She fake smiled.

"Sure." I replied.

She grabbed my hand and told her friends to excuse us for a moment. Then dragged me into the kitchen. So I rested on the counter waiting for the argument to begin.

"What's up baby?" I smirked.

"You know exactly what's up!" She whisper-shouted, whilst shutting the door softly.

"You smell like strawberries." I smiled, changing the topic.

"Stop changing the subject!"

"Fine, did I do something wrong?" I questioned as if I was clueless.

"No, not at all." She responded sarcastically.

"What's for your panties in a twist then, cause it defiantly ain't me. Yet." I winked and earned myself a slap. "I wouldn't do that." I warned, then backed her against one of the counters.

"Dd..o whaat?" She stuttered.

"Hit me." I answered.

"Why?" She said and seemed like she feared the answer.

"Because I'm meant to be the one doing the spanking." I smirked and squeezed her ass. Then pulled her closer to me, closing the distance between us.

Her cheeks turned a crimson colour and I then knew I had her where I wanted her.

Time to shut off her fantasies.

"You know what I wanna do right now?"

"Whaat?"

"Put your ass to bed." I said honestly, my voice husky and eyes hungry for her. "But we're friends, so I can't." I shrugged and moved away from her. But what she did next shocked me.

She spun me around quickly and her lips crashed against mine. I moved fast, picking her up off the ground and wrapping her legs around me. Then placed her on the counter top whilst the kiss continued, refusing to let our lips part once. We carried on and my hand was soon tangled in her hair as I massaged her head, which I figure out she liked.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I had to pull away. "Wait." I told her and placed a finger to her swollen lips, then answered the call.

"Yo." I answered, breathless from the kiss.

"This Aiden?" A guy asked.

"Depends who's asking." I said and looked at a flustered Violet. My finger was still placed on her lips and she seemed like she couldn't wait for my call to finish.

"It's Harley man." He laughed.

"Oh, what's good?" I chuckled and Violet rolled her eyes.

I decided I would still pay her some attention while I was on the phone. An started to massage the back of her head again, since I know she enjoyed it.

"We need you down here, Kalin's freaking the fuck out. How fast can you get here?" 

"Around ten minutes. Why, what's on?" I asked concerned, seeing as Kalin never freaked out unless it was big. Violet whined as she heard I had to leave & I smiled.

"You got a girl there bro?" He asked and I could tell he was smiling.

"Maybe." I chuckled. "What's it to you?"

"Is she hot?"

"You know what she ain't?" I said.

"What?"

"Your business. See you in ten." I laughed, and hung up.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"A friend." I told her bluntly.

"Well excuse me Mr secretive."

"I could be Mr grey if you like." I winked and she laughed in return. "Anyway baby, I gotta go. I'll see you later, I promise." 

"Okay." She pouted and switched on her sad eyes.

"Hey, hey. I promised didn't I?" I smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Okay." She repeated more cheerful.

"Well I gotta go now. So tell your friends I said bye." I told her. "Be good while I'm gone." 

"What could I possibly get up to?" She giggled.

"Thinking dirty thoughts about meal I winked and she gave me a nervous smile. "Seeya baby." I said and gave her one last kiss.

Then I let myself out of her house and walked to my car. I know I said I was going to see her later, but guilt rose through me as I thought I wouldn't. Because of the situation was as bad as I expected, there's no way I was making it home tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 17.5K 45
Aiden's life is far from perfect. He gets abused by his father and his mother left him. Then there's school. He is constantly being bullied because h...
3.6M 92.7K 62
"Cora, whether you like it or not, you belong to me. You're mine! Do you understand that? I suggest you accept it because I won't allow you to decide...
1.4M 21.6K 25
Nina Greene has been crushing on her very best friend, Ethan Ford since they were kids, though he's unaware about her feelings. But in their sophomor...
578K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...