Guide To A Zombie Apocalypse

By Emily-The-Smexy-One

From weapons to communication device's, to the type of crew members you want, here is the guide to a Zombie A... More

Tools
Armour
Others
Communication
Food
The Squad

Weapons

609 21 6
By Emily-The-Smexy-One

The first thing nearly everyone thinks of in a zombie apocalypse is weapons. You're going to need:

-Fire Power (Guns)
Because of course, why wouldn't you get guns in a zombie apocalypse.

-Combat Knife
Because who knows when you're going to run out of ammo.

-Swiss Army Knife
One of these babies could save your life, protect it with your life, and it'll do the same for you.

-Katana or a Machete
A Katana was designed to cut through a completely healthy human body, so considering half a zombies body is missing anyway, I'm sure they won't be a problem. And who doesn't have a Machete in a Zombie Apocalypse?

-Bow and Arrow
For the skilled and trained only, if you suck at it, don't use it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
1.2M 58.7K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...