Holding on to you

By book-lover4ever

"Let's get one thing straight, Red, once a deal is made with me there is no backing out. there's no loop... More

Prologue part one
Prologue part two
Birthday blues
And then there were two
School isn't just for learning
Lying is an art in itself
For some mine means forever
Hate me don't love me
Confessions
Behind every laughter is a guy with a gun
Red is the new Black
Granger danger
Nothing stays hidden forever
Red is everyone's favourite colour
Even if she didn't know it, she was him
Guess who's coming over
What it means to be owned
Getting out of the game
For the love of everything Red
THIS SECRET IS MINE!
His enemies are out
Dance of defiance
Red means go
So you think you can steal
Devil in the manor
Love is like a triangle filled with death
Bloody pain!
With death comes clarity
hospital standoff
love not needed
Cold as hell
Emotional confusion
Stalker much!
Angel of death
Just another slut
Kissing equals cheating
Shotgun sex
His to protect
Bleed the love away
A flash of the past
Let's not talk about it
Only the doctor can fix it
Not just any old doctor
Nothing but ginger ale
How long is your hair?
Hair-raising screams
Pass me my gun please
Feelings complicated
She doesn't Noah a thing about him
The end of something beautiful
Walk off into midnight
All deals are broker in clubs
We're all family here
Five years of pain
New life, new beginnings
Secrets are revealed
Less talking, more...
When the law comes a knocking
Operation takedown
It's showtime
Like father like son
Turning up the heat
All for her, only for her
New life meets old enemies
How it all began
All good thing must end

It's the dress that did it

15.4K 488 71
By book-lover4ever

HERE'S THE OTHER CHAPTER I PROMISED YOU. I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. 

LATER MY LITTLE KILLERS!

PIC OF LILLY'S DRESS

Chapter 16

"How the hell did you get Killian to agree to this?"

We were on our way out to a club to kick off our girls' weekend, it was Kinsley's idea. She said that it wasn't a girls' weekend without drinking, dancing and lots of hot guys, I was all for the first two but not so much the hot guys part.

The car pulled up in front of a club that I'd never be caught dead in, it was so hidden away it would be impossible to find it if you didn't know what you're looking for. As we got out of the car we were greeted by the cool night breeze, a shiver run down my body and I pulled my black leather jacket closer to me, not that it helped any because the dress my best friend and my sister-in-law forced me to wear was barely covering anything.

Kinsley told the driver to stay on call, as he would be needed to drive us home, since we all intended to get drunk. Well, I wanted to get more than drunk, I wanted to get wasted, after all the shit that I had to deal with, getting my drink on was well overdue.

There was the longest line of people waiting to get into the club as we walked up, but thankfully we weren't going to be one of them. Kinsley was ahead of us and when the bouncer saw her he just lifted the rope, letting us through. It amazed me how feared and respected the Blacks' were, their reach went far and beyond what I expected.

The music was so loud that it vibrating off of the walls, it almost felt like my ear drums were going to pop. I found myself being pushed from one sweaty body to the next as we tried to manoeuvre ourselves through to get to the bar. My ass was grabbed three times in the process, I didn't have time to recover from the first three time before I felt hands on my ass again.

I turned around ready to beat the hell out of the guy with my purse, but hold my movement when I say that it was a girl.

"Hey, gorgeous, you wanna dance?"

I felt flattered, she was a very pretty girl with long flowing brown hair and big brown eyes, but she and I didn't bat for the same team.

"Sorry, I don't swing that way."

She shrugged her shoulders and walked off, whiles I hurriedly make my way over to the bar to join my friends. Jessy was eyeing me, giving me a knowing look.

"Not even five minutes and already you're getting hit on, I told you that that dress would work wonders."

Rolling my eyes at her I ordered a sex on the beach, but the smile never left my face. It felt freeing to be out with my girl friends and not have to worry about dealing with Killian and his shit. I still didn't know how Kinsley got him to agree to me going clubbing, it was hard enough for him to let me go out to dinner with them.

I sat on the stool by the bar and watch as everyone danced and have fun. Off to one side a saw someone staring at me, but when I took notice of them they walked away. I found it weird, but I shrugged it off as my overactive imagination playing tricks on me. I turned to face Kinsley who was getting ready to go out on the dance floor.

"How didn't you convince your brother, to let me come out with you guys?"

She turned up her face like she didn't hear me, so I repeated the question, but this time she just laughed nervously.

"I, um...I actually kinda didn't"

"WHAT!"

I yelled, jumping from the stool and almost spilling my drink on my clothes. There was no way she meant what I thought she meant?

"Calm down, it's not a big deal, Killian will get over it. He's a big boy, he's gotta learn someday that you're your own person and he can't control you."

Oh, if she only knew. I deposited the drink on the counter and grabbed my purse, I was getting the hell out of there before Killian showed his crazy ass up and drag me away like a sack of potatoes.

"Lilly, where are you going?"

Jessy gave me a curious but worried look.

"I'm leaving, Killian doesn't know I'm here and when he finds out I guarantee he will put an end to this night."

I saw Jessy looked at Kinsley with a guilty expression, and I gasped,

"You knew?!"

"I'm sorry Lil, but you really wanted to go and I didn't want to go without you, so we thought what harm would it cause to tell you that Killian said yes."

I was pissed, but not at them, at myself. I should have checked with Killian first before I left, but I fooled myself into believing that he said yes when deep down I knew he never would have.

"It's ok, Jessy, but I'm still gonna leave, you can stay with Kinsley and have fun."

I didn't want to leave but I knew I had to, none of them were aware of the things that happened behind closed door with Killian and I. And I wanted to keep it that day. There was no need for my embarrassment to be publicised, or highlighted in any way.

"Come on, Lilly, live a little, my idiot brother is going to be mad with you anyway, so why not make sure that it is warranted?"

She had a point, if he was going to be upset I might as well give him something to be upset about. There was no reason for me to get punish and miss out on all the fun, at lease at the end I'd have the fun. With my mind made up I turned back and took my seat and my drink.

"All right! Now, let find some hot guys and get this party started!!"

Draining the last of my drink, I laughingly followed Jessy and Kinsley out onto the dance floor. I decided that I wasn't going to let my problem stop me from having a good time. As I got in the middle of the dance floor I just started shaking my hips, swaying from side to side. I started to sweat, so I took my jacket off and handed it to Kinsley who gave it to the bartender. I got so into the music that I didn't notice or really cared when a few guys came up in front, and behind me to dance. I knew that it was the dress that was attracting them, they tight barely there green dress was clinging to my body in all the right places. And it didn't help that one side of my body was completely exposed.

Someone else come up behind me causing me to feel uneasy, so I turned around, but the guy moved to the other side, deliberately keeping his face from my view. I stopped and turned fully around but he was gone, I shake my head to clear it and went back to dancing. I still felt like someone was watching me, but I kept pushing it out of my head as my imagination.

As I ignored my feelings, I continued dancing. Getting lost in the music, I didn't stop the two guys that had me sandwiched in the middle of them, with their hands all over my body. I was having fun and being someone else for the night, so it didn't matter. However, all the blood drained from my face and my heart tried to beat its way out of my chest looking for an escape, as I heard the only voice that turns my blood to ice.

"RED!!"

The entire room went silent at his command. With my heart running for the door and my soul cowering inside of me, I slowly turn around. One of the guys who were holding me quickly dropped his hand and stepped back when he saw the murderous look in Kilian's eyes. I swallowed the lump in my throat and took a step back which brought me up against the other guy.

Thinking that I was asking for his help, he stepped forward and stood between Killian and I. Killian growled, the sound was so close to an animal that not only me but I few other people shrank back in fear, but the guy never moved. He was either really drunk or he had a death wish, but I wasn't about to help him out it anyway.

Killian looked at the guy like he wanted to kill him over and over again, his fist was clenching and unclenching as he tried to control his rage. However, I could see that he wasn't having much success, his eyes looked like they were glazed over and the vein at his temple looked about to explode.

"Get the f**k out of my way and away from my wife!"

There were a few surprise and disbelief gasped, but Killian ignored all of them. The guy who stupidly volunteered himself to be my defender pushed up his chest and took a step closer to Killian. I think because he was bigger than Killian in body, he'd thought that he'd be able to take him on, but my money was on Killian. My money would always be on the crazy guy who's got nothing to lose.

"Listen, dude, I don't know who you think yo-AHHHHHH!"

Killian moved so fast, grabbing the guy around his neck with one hand and twisting on of his hands around his back with the other hand, until there was a loud snapping and almost crushing sound. Just as quick as he grabbed him, he dropped him to the floor rolling in pain.

He took two stride forward, grabbing my hand he dragged me out of the club with everybody parted way for us. But as we reached the door he paused and lifted my hand, looking at my bare finger. His eyes harden more when he looked at me and I cursed myself for letting Kinsley talk me into leaving my rings home.

Jeff was waiting in the limo as we got outside and the car that we came in was waiting behind. Killian pulled me over to the Limo and told me to get in, turning he said something to his sister who followed us out with Jessy on her tail. After talking to Kinsley he got into the limo with me, and Jeff started driving.

The door wasn't even fully closed when he grabbed me and threw me onto the seat. I can't say that I was surprised but I at lease expected him to wait until we were in private. However, I still started shaking like a leaf and whimpering like a scared little cat.

"What the f**k are you wearing? Were you looking to get F**ked? Is that why you took off my ring and come out dressed like a little f**king whore?"

As he asked his questions his hands worked at tearing the dress to shreds. I whimpered and cried, trying to cover myself with my hands, but he took his belt off and tied my hands together then secure it on the door.

"Killian, it's not...I didn't mean to! Please!"

I screamed at him as he tore every last piece of clothing from my body. He pushed his pants and boxers off then position himself between my thighs. I hissed in pain as he grabbed my thighs, his fingers digging into my skin.

"If it's f**ked you want to get f**ked, I'll f**k you."

I bit my lips hard to keep from crying out but it was no use, I screamed as he forcefully entered me. He pulled back then his hands went to my throat.

"You took my ring off, dress up like a cheap f**king whore and I find you with two guys f**king touching what is MINE!"

He slammed back in me again, and the scream was caught in my throat, trapped there unable to come out because of the pressure he was putting in it.

"If it's a whore you want to be, I'll f**king f**k you like one."

He continued talking but all of what he said was lost on me because the only thing I heard was the blood rushing to my ears and head. I felt the painful beats of my heart and burning of my lungs as my body fight for air. My eyes closed and I slowly started to lose consciousness, but before I could fully slip under I heard him say,

"Why do you do things to make me hurt you, Red?"

My last thought before I lost all consciousness was,

Why do you do things to make me hate you, Kilian? 

THANKS FOR READING! THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON AND SOMETHINGS MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT REVEALED. 

VOTE COMMENT ENJOY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
191K 5.5K 18
#1 IN SHORT STORY COLLECTION (3/21/20) #1 In DealWithTheDevil #5 in Teenager #7 in Devil (As of 7/04/2018) Every touch on your skin is hot, burning...
221K 7.3K 30
I look at him weirdly and before I know it his lips are on mine and his hands are in my hair. God his lips are so soft. I forget about what was going...
20.8K 696 36
I kept on moving back and he kept walking closer till my back touched the lockers. He trapped me in between his huge hands and I closed my eyes facin...