PLAYING CUPID ⊳ REMUS LUPIN

Bởi LawlTam

three teenage boys and three teenage girls, everything could go wrong at any instant. but, nevertheless, th... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Chapter 3

9.4K 308 183
Bởi LawlTam

My body froze. I can't believe that bitch just did that.

Fuck.

Leah twirled on her heels and walked away, sending me a knowing wink over her shoulder, a look that said 'go-get-some'.

"W-what?" Lupin looked at me, absolutely flabbergast. My breathing quickened as his chocolate brown eyes stared into my icy blue ones. Say something clever, hurry! I racked my brain for a snide remark, or a sarcastic comment.

"N-nothing."

"Don't lie, Myers. I've known you for six years, I know it when you lie." Oh god, Lupin, what are you doing to me? How? I don't talk to him very often, how can he know? Does he stalk me? I'm so confused. My heart rate became dangerously fast, my palms became clammy. I almost laughed out loud; of course, only around Lupin am I this nervous.

"What did Madisons mean by 'sexual tension'?" I cringed at the sound of Leah's surname, it was incredibly basic. Goddamn, focus, Tori! I still needed to answer Lupin's question, oh god.

Oh, OH! I got it. I totally got it.

"You know how I told you that Leah and Sarah want is to end up together? Well, basically, Leah thinks that we actually do like each other, so yeah. That's that." I tried to play it off nonchalantly, but knowing me, I probably failed. I hope he couldn't hear my heart thumping against my chest, or the ticking of the bomb in my head.

Lupin laughed awkwardly, scratching the back off his neck. "Oh, yeah, okay."

I almost did a double take. Almost. If I wasn't so good at noticing small details, I would've missed the slight disappointment in his voice. Curious, very curious.

Disregarding that small detail, but saving it for later so I can tell Leah and Sarah, I flashed a shy smile at Lupin, who turned away with a shade of pink dusted on his cheeks. The sight of that almost made me cry. Flustering Remus John Lupin is almost too fun for me.

Everything soon became awkward, with me fidgeting in my spot and Lupin sneaking glances at me every one in a while. Does he think that he's sneaky? I hope not. He cleared his throat nervously.

"Well," I drawled out, standing up and sliding my finger across the sofa cushion. "I'm gonna go. . ." I swear to god, this is the most awkward moment I have ever experienced. With a small sprint, I left the Gryffindor tower, in search of Sarah. I know for damn sure that she was in the library, but there was no way in hell that I was going in that shit hole full of boring books and the intense smell of parchment and ink.

I stopped in front of the library entrance, staring at the mahogany doors as I jumped around, trying to figure out a way to talk to Sarah without actually entering the library. A Third-Year Hufflepuff passed by me, opening the door before I tugged on her arm and pulled her close, close enough that my mouth was placed right near her ear.

"Hey! What are yo-" I covered her mouth with my hand, ignoring the fact that she licked my hand. I'll curse her another day.

"Hush, Puff. Listen, go in the library and look for Sarah Dalevitch. She's probably doing her Defense homework. Tell her that her main bitch is waiting for her." I didn't care that I used foul language around a thirteen year old kid, I have a reputation. Besides, she probably already knew those words already. Confused, she walked in anyway and closed the doors in my face. How rude. Eh, who am I to talk?

Not even a minute later, my raven-haired friend burst through the doors, her glasses hanging crookedly on her face and a wide grin that reached from one ear to the other. The sight of her reminded me of Potter. Huh. That's new. I shook the idea out of my head, refocusing my attention at the raven-haired girl.

"Lil birdie told me what just happened with you and Lupin!" Sarah sung excitedly, making me roll my eyes. She grinned at me, crossing her arms.

"You guys are totally my OTP."

"Did you just–?"

"Yeah. I dared to say OTP." Sarah said with a smug smirk. It sickened me to see her this cocky, but it was her personality. I cringed at her voice, it was super high pitched, like she had all this bubbling energy inside of her, waiting to explode in happiness. I shuddered at the though. I rolled my eyes, lightly punching her shoulder and sending her a death glare.

"I fucking hate Leah right now. I mean, Lupin and I? There no way. No freaking way. That's just too weird." I yelled, pulling at my dyed locks in frustration. Sarah, on the other hand, glanced at me with amusement twinkling in her eyes, like she knew something that I didn't.

"Well, if you say so." She said with a shrug of her shoulders and a sly wink at me. Ignoring her slightly odd behavior, I narrowed my eyes at her.

"No but seriously, what do you see in him that drives you to want him to end up with me?" I cried, doing profane hand gestures.

"I think the question is," Sarah paused for a dramatic effect as she placed her finger on my chest, looking up at me. Her eyes shined with mischief and secrecy. "What do you see in him?"

"What?" I yelled out incredulously. I stared at him, my eyes spelling out 'the-fuck-you-talking-about-bitch?'. She rolled her eyes, looking at me in exasperation and sighed.

"Oh please," She laughed, throwing her hair over her shoulder as she walked tauntingly around me in circles. "You couldn't be any more obvious. I'm pretty sure the whole school knows you like him."

"What are you even talking about?" I asked, flabbergast. I stuffed my hands in my pockets, cocking my head at her in curiosity.

"Well, let's see, yo--"

"Well, if it isn't Myers and Dalevitch!" I cursed under my breath, placing a snarl on my face as I turned around in annoyance at Potter and Black. They wore matching smirks, it almost looked like they were twins. They grinned at us.

"We couldn't help but overhear your conversation, because, well, we were trying to," I groaned. Here comes the teasing. "But we too, agree that you two would make the power couple."

My face turned a beet red colour, contrasting against my blue hair. This was beyond embarrassing, on so, so, many levels. I hid my face behind my hands, making small whimpering noises.

"I mean, you would be a bigger hit even if Prongs and Evans got together!"

"Hey!"

"Guys can we just drop it? Face facts, idiots. I don't like him, and even if, if, I did, I highly doubt that he would return the feeling. It's never happening, got it?" I growled, noticing how Sarah, Black and Potter kept exchanging sly looks with each other, clearly having a telepathic conversation. Rolling my eyes and groaning, I twirled on my heels and walked away.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

•-• sarah pov •-•

I groaned, leaning on the wall. James and Sirius snickered at me as I sent them the finger.

"I wish they would just realize their feelings for each other now." I let out a sigh, the two Marauders agreeing silently with me.

"I mean,–" I turned to them, "–they're obviously the perfect couple, right? If they did get together, I'd bet that they would be more of a hit than if James here was dating Evans." I pointed at James, who was busy smacking Sirius. I rolled my eyes at the idiotic duo, groaning.

"Fuckers, are you two even listening?" I snarled at them, flicking them on the foreheads. Sirius was the first to answer as he shielded his face from further damage. "Yes, of course! We obviously agree, but it's not like we can do anything about it! They're both just so bloody awkward, we can't even do anything!" I smirked.

"Really? Because Tori knows about Remus. The problem is him, himself." I grinned, crossing my arms, standing up straight. Sirius and James exchanged confused glances before looking at me again, their eyebrows raised. Sirius nudged James' ribs with his elbow.

"Really?" James started, looking at Sirius. "Because Remus has been trying real hard to hide it. But, y'know, if they're not making any moves," We all shared mischievous smirks. "We might be able to do something about it, if we really tried." I grinned at the two of them before clearing my throat.

"Fine. From this day, me, Sarah Dalevitch, Sirius Black and James Potter will sign a verbal contract to try of our best to make our best friends, Tori Myers and Remus Lupin, get together and hopefully make me Maid of Honor and one of you two, Best Man. Do you two agree to this contract?"

"I agree."

"I agree."

"Then starting from today, our goal is to play Cupid."

***********************

1522 words!

IM SO FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ANY SOONER I FEEL SO TERRIBLE AND WITH SUCH A SHITTY CHAPTER ASDIFCRWG

THIS DOESNT REFLECT MY BEST WORK UGH.

but at least you got a chapter though right yay??

ugh sorry again

also I changed the name.

Bipolar —> Playing Cupid

i think it fits better. its cute.

ITS CUTE OKAY

i hope you enjoyed this chapter, dont forget to leave a vote and a comment and I'll see y'all next time. *wink*

Signing out,

-Tam

-edited-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

310K 9K 80
Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story.
3K 203 22
" in losing grip, in sinking ship, you showed up just in time " [james potter x female oc] [marauder's era]
7.2K 216 26
"we were likely to never happen"
267K 6.9K 14
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ↴ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ...