Diary of a Thot

By trinimaican

NeNe Thompson your average thot. All she needs is her fried chicken, watermelon, and some kool-aid and she'... More

Diary of a Thot
#TeamBhaddChick
SideChick Syndrome
Its Bouta Go Down!!
The Fight: #StayInYourLaneTrick!!

You Named Her What ? #BaddieInDaMaking

939 30 6
By trinimaican

So fast forward this jaunt to about two years. Let me fill y'all in on 

what's really been goin on.

So yeah. I haven't really been on here much cause I been taking care

of my baby. My beautiful lul baby girl was born on October 5th, 2014.

 I know y'all probably wondering what I named her. Long, flamboyant

names run in the family. My momma's name is Fionetisha ( Fiona-tisha), 

my auntie's name is Nicorettaayliahnaesha (nicorette-aleah-nae-sha), 

and my uncle's name is Thomas, but the family don't really talk about 

him. Because my family is known for our names being classy and all, 

I had so much pressure. I was so stuck on what I would name her, so 

I went on World Star Hip Hop to get some ideas. Now WSHH always got 

the baddest, and the flyest people on here, and when my daughter grow 

up, I already know she gon be the baddest and the flyest. They had Parrish

Tha Great, Migos, Watermelondrea,and Sharkeisha on there. But to be 

honest, those names was so basic. Like who names their child Sharkeisha? 

That's not too far from Tyreisha.

I know what else y'all probably thinkin. What happened to the power 

couple Tyriesha and Triquan. Still can't stand either of them. Don't understand who they think they are. I thought Triquan was about to be something in my bank account, but turns out he was just another broke boy. Tyreisha got him to stop trapping. I saw them recently tho.Funny thing is that my baby's name actually ties in with the story, so let me keep on telling it.

Well last Tuesday I was at the clinic because I had a two-year follow up appointment for my baby, and I saw Tyriesha and Triquan in the next room. Next thing you know I'm hearing yelling and cussing. Because I'm messy and I live for drama, I went to the room to go and eavesdrop.

Tyreisha: You gave me something Triquan. I know that you did.

Triquan: Baby. You know I love you. Why would I do something like that to someone that I love?

Tyreisha: Mhmm.. you told me how much you loved me before, then two weeks later you got NeNe pregnant.

Triquan: Baby, you know that thot ain't my BM. That baby ain't even my baby.

Tyreisha: Real Live Fox 5?

Triquan: Stamp, on muvas.

In the midst of all of this, I was just thinking. Did I really just hear what I think I heard? Did Triquan just diss me and lie on his mother? How interesting. I know what y'all are probably thinking. What did NeNe do? Did I barge in and lay hands on her? Did I send my goons after Triquan again? Well.. no I did not. Being a mother changes you. I don't have to fight or invoke violence. I just have to find other ways to be messy and cause drama.

As soon as I heard that mess come out of Triquan's mouth, I had no choice but to go in that room and embarrass both of them.

NeNe: Hey boos! Y'all miss me ?

Triquan: NeNe what are you doing here?

NeNe: Triquan, I've been waiting on you at the door my friend. How you keeping up with the child support payments?  How can you afford these doctor's appointments when you can't keep up with your payments? Does your probation officer know about this? My new man could get his stuff together. Two years and I see you still haven't.... SMH

Triquan: Don't get smart with me NeNe

*NeNe rolls eyes

NeNe: Anywho, hey y'all! Just wanted to pop in and see how my baby father and his lul wannabe main chick is. Whats up with you guys?

Tyreisha: Lol like he said, don't get smart in the clinic, and refer to my fiance as Triquan.

NeNe: Fiance, wow. You tryna make me jealous about my sloppy seconds? Congratulations, you played yourself. Please try again. 

Tyreisha: it came to my attention that he ain't even your child's father.

NeNe: It came to your attention oh no. *says sarcastically

*nurse walks in

NeNe: Nurse it came to her attention.

Triquan: NeNe don't start this mess here, you wasn't wanted then, you not wanted now.

NeNe: Oh we getting bold again? Hope you're as bold for Tyriesha as you are for your daughter.

Triquan: My daughter? I don't even know how to say baby's name.

NeNe: Funny how you can't say her name, yet she was name after you, her father.

*reaches for purse, then proceeds to look through purse.

Triquan: NeNe whatchu doing?

NeNe: Just pulling out something I'd like to call "insurance".

*pulls out paternity test

NeNe: This is for you tire

*hands paternity test to Tyreisha

NeNe: You can keep it, I got like 50 more copies at home. Bye loves! I'll send y'all a Christmas card from me and my baby Mamislulbabeegurlalalaleeshatriquanaleah (pronounced momees-lul-babee-gurl-la-la-laleesha- triquan-aleah), or Triquanaleah for short, whatever floats your boat!

I felt so powerful after walking out of that room. Walking away I heard some crying and some yelling, but it'll take a while to for them to notice that I got my cousin to print that paternity test out the back of his truck. All that matters is that for now, I pretty much ruined their relationship, again. NeNe don't need no real paternity test to know its real! I know Triquan is the father, and if I hear him question his baby again, we're going to Maury.

I'm finna go to the corner store and get some takis and weave glue to celebrate! Thought I should treat myself!

Bye loves, from me and Triquanaleah.

_____________________________________________________________

A/N Hey guys. It's been awhile. I honestly don't know why I stopped writing this story. I hope that you guys are still reading, and now that summer is coming up, I finally wanna finish the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 87.8K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
236K 7K 50
we young & turnt ho.
66.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...