Spy Girl And The Bad Boy Next...

lemonadeperson tarafından

Alexia is a spy, Jaden is the bad boy, their world's cross when Alexia, Amanda and Cara go off to a mission a... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1- S.A.F.H.P.
Chapter 2- First day of school (part 1)

Chapter 3- first day of school (part 2)

22 1 0
lemonadeperson tarafından

That's Jaden Lock up there^^^^^ and chapter 3!!!!! There will be a lot of name switching so please bear with me!!!

Alexia is being Allison Willow

Amanda is being Aria Earnest

Cara is being Stacey Williams

ENJOY!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>>Jaden<<<

I walked into my first class giving a couple girls a little nod on the way and smirking at the way they giggle back.

"Hey man" I heard Owen speak up hitting my back firmly.

"Sup bro."

"It's all over the line," he started. I instantly froze. "What is all over the line?" I asked with nervousness. "This," he showed me, it was a video of that mystery girl confronting me at our lockers. "Fuck..." I muttered out. The more I examined the video, the more I realized how similar she is. First off, we are actually wearing a similar outfit. I was wearing a dark blue t-shirt, a pair of black jeans and my signature leather jacket. Heck we even have the same shoes and bag on.

"Whatever, it probably won't go that far anyway."

"Watch and listen bro, watch and listen," Owen said while chuckling at the end.

When I walked into the classroom, I saw her staring at something underneath her desk at the back of the classroom. "I sit here," I said while pointing down at the desk.

"So?" she replied.

"So? It is my desk so move and sit somewhere else," starting to lose my temper.

"No."

"Did you just say no?"

"Yes I said no and I'm not moving, I got here first and sat down first and plus, this desk is not practically yours, it's the schools." I just stare at her with narrow eyes and took the desk three away from hers. I looked back at her thinking that she would smile with triumph or something like that but instead, she kept a straight face and took out her books and pens. During the whole entire class, I just kept my eyes on her and apparently Owen noticed. "You got a thing for her man? She's already whipped you like three times in less than two hours bro." I didn't say anything back; I just studied her and nothing else

-----Starting now, Alexia, Amanda and Cara will be in their undercover names-----

>>>Allison<<<

That guy Jaden is such a pain in the ass, and I could tell that he was staring at me the whole time, it was so annoying!

When he walked in, I also saw from the corner of my eye that he had the same outfit as me. So that's why everyone was looking at me weird! I am furious right now; I wish they are here with me... I held back my tears at that thought. I brought my head back up when the bell rang and I packed my stuff and headed to my locker.

***Lunch***

"Hey Ale- Allison! Haven't seen you all day!" Aria exclaimed

"So how were your first two classes?" Stacey asked

"It was alright," I replied with a shoulder shrug.

They both looked at me with disbelief, "Sure, anyways lets go get fooooood!!!!" Aria shouted happily dragging us both down to line. She's always been the happy one.

I stood in line quietly while I hear Cara and Amanda talking about how the food would taste.

"Just ask someone god dammit!" I said to them with annoyance. Cara just shrugged her shoulders and tapped on a guy behind us. "Hi we're new here do you know what the food tastes like?" when I saw the guy I widened my eyes and quickly turned away.

"It's alright."

I then hear Amanda reply, "Ok thanks!" then she whispers in my ear "He's really hot." I turned to face her and gave her a glare and a look saying 'no guys other that the ones from S.A.F.H.P.' she then quickly shut her mouth. When we got to the food, I just grabbed a sandwich and a bottle of juice. I was about to pay until I hear that same annoying ass voice and I get pushed to the side, "don't worry I got it."

I just looked at him with as much hate as possible. When he turned around he had that same dumb smirk on his face that I wish I could just slap off. When he saw my eyes, his smirk immediately turned into a frown. I mean I did fell kind of bad because he did pay for my lunch. "Thanks" I told him in a flat voice. He was about to say something but I grabbed my food and went to where Cara and Amanda were sitting.

"So, I see that that really hot guy paid for your food, is that the reason you told me not to say that he is hot?" I was about to reply until five bodies joined our table.

"Hello ladies," I heard two voices say and when I looked up, I saw twins that you can't even tell a single difference. Cara and Amanda just had their mouths hanging open mainly because we never had experience with guys. I looked at our table and saw the five Greek gods sitting with us. The one that I saw walk in with Jaden to my first class spoke up, "You ladies new here?" again, Cara and Amanda just have their mouths hanging open. Then Jaden snickered and said "cat got your tongue?" and at that point I really wanted to smack his pretty little face. But I didn't. "The cat doesn't have my tongue" I spoke up and apparently everyone that could hear me turned to face me, but I just casually took a sip of my drink like nothing new is in the world. "Why are you sitting here anyway?" I asked then Jaden replied and I shut my eyes not wanting to hear his voice, "Well, is there a crime of not wanting to know you guys better?" I was about to answer but Cara and Amanda beat me to it.

"No," they said at the same time and I instantly turned to face them and then I corrected them, "Yes, yes it is a crime for wanting to talk to us, get to know us and sitting with us and I suggest you guys, especially you Jaden, to leave." They all looked taken back, especially Jaden, from what I've said and I felt triumphant about it but what Jaden said next tore my world apart.

"Well I feel sorry for her parents," he said with humor but that just brought those awful experiences back, but then someone said my name and brought me back to reality.

"Hey Allison... you ok?" Amanda asks.

"I-I... I have to go..." and with that I took my bag and left the cafeteria and Jaden as quickly as possible. But I heard Jaden calling my but I just ignored him and went into the bathroom farthest away from anyone and everyone. Well I feel sorry for her parents... her parents... parents... my parents... my mom and dad. When I thought about those words, tears started to stream down my face. And the reason I'm part of S.A.F.H.P. is because they're not here.

~flashback~

"Honey everything will be alright," my mother said to me.

"But why can't I go with you?"

"It's too dangerous for a young girl like you to come," this it was my dad.

"But if it's too dangerous for me then it's too dangerous for you!"

"It's our job sweetie; it's our job to keep you and others safe."

I looked down, "I understand."

"That's my girl! We'll send you to headquarters and stay with Jerry."

"Ok!" I've always loved staying in Jerry's office.

~end of mission~

"Alexia, your parents..." I looked up at Jerry already knowing what he is going to say,

"No Jerry! They promised me! They promised me that everything would be alright!"

"I'm sorry sweetheart..." and the moment I heard that, I broke down and lost my parents doing something for me and everyone they loved.

"Jerry, who am I going to stay with? I'm only fourteen..."

"I'll take care of you. Those men have been after your parents for more than twenty years, but... now it is your turn. I need you to take your parents' place and be the best agent S.A.F.H.P. has ever seen but you cannot tell anyone." I nodded.

"That's my girl." I cried even more because that would have been something my dad would have said.

~end of flash back~

"I miss you guys; I miss you guys so much..."

>>>Jaden<<<

"Well I feel sorry for her parents," I said as a joke and all of the guys laughed but when I turned to look at Allison, I instantly stopped. She was frozen in a trance and I could see tears staring to form in her eyes.

"Hey Allison... you ok?" Amanda asks.

"I-I... I have to go..." she said and left me feeling really guilty. She got up and left the table and I got up too and started calling her, wanting to say... I'm sorry... but I got pulled back by Aria. She shook her head and said, "Give her some space." I gave her an understanding look but I just hurt a girl that I thought can't be hurt....

When I sat back down, the table was in a very awkward silence. I wanted to ask Aria and Stacey what happened but I knew it wasn't the best idea. We all just sat there until the bell rung signaling lunch was over and I headed towards my next class.

*****

I of course was one of the last people to be seated and when I stepped into the classroom, I saw Allison sitting in the very back corner. She must've known that I came in but then again, she wasn't making eye contact with anybody. I was debating whether or not I should sit next to her, near her, or away from her. I didn't realize how long it took until the teacher shook me out of my thoughts.

"Mr. Lock I would like you to take seat and not just stand near the door of the classroom." Usually I would make a scene with the teacher but I felt too guilty to do so do I just took a seat two away from Allison. Everyone was shocked, but I wasn't surprised.

Half way into the class, the teacher has left to make photocopies of the project we were going to do, and like usual, the class becomes really loud.

"I'm sorry..." I muttered out and the whole entire became quite.

"Your apology means nothing to me," I heard Allison say back surprised that her even heard me; and again, everyone gasped.

"No for real, I am sorry," I said as I stood up.

Allison also stood up and pushed me against the wall of the classroom. "I know that you are sorry but you don't know what that sorry is for. It can be for anything! And I advise you to stop getting to know me and make me one of your bimbo, bleached hair sluts!" I was shocked by what she said and she sat back down and pretended like that whole thing did not happen and luckily, I sat down right before the teacher came back in.

*****

It was almost the end of class, and our teacher gave us the project.

"Alright class, this project will be done in partners and I have already chosen them for you." Aw shit...I thought in my head. "Jaden and Allison you two are going to b-"

"No Miss," I heard Allison say and I turned my head to look at her, "I will not be partners with Jaden." I gaped at her and all of the girls started to whisper.

"Why not Miss Willow?"

"I do not want to have an arrogant, irresponsible partner that will end up not doing anything that can cause me to lose twenty percent of my grade and not complete this course and take credit because if his 'reputation' and therefore I will not be partners with Jaden Alexander Lock." Now I was furious. And the whole class started making a big deal out of this. "I understand Miss Willow but the school curriculum-"

"The school curriculum never said anything about partner interaction, so if you want me to have this assignment done with Mr. Lock, then I would request dividing it into equal parts so I won't have to take on all of the responsibility and then we both have equal responsibility and work." The whole class stared at her and the teacher waiting for an answer.

"Very well," is all I heard the teacher say and left me hanging with my mouth wide open. I've heard many people say those things about me but every time Allison said something like that, I felt a pang in my chest.

**end of school**

That's it for now guys!!! Sorry for such a long update please let me know if you this story thx!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 59.9K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
982K 22.3K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
946K 83.7K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
49.2K 1.1K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...