Like Me

De Avid_Reader890

Book One: Water *completed* One hundred years ago, the war started. A war between the four elements and it'... Mais

ATLA FANFICTION
Waking Up
Skeletons in the closet-literally
Two of a kind
Activated Avatar
~AUTHORS NOTE~
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~
Acting Koi
Crazy Kings and Mad Geniuses
A/N & CONTEST
Mystery Man (Teaser)
Spirited Away (Part 1)
Spirited Away (Part 2)
WHAT'S NEXT?
Kidnapped?!
Forgotten Flames
High Risk Traders (1)
High Risk Traders (2)
High Risk Trader (3)
Ask Them
Dedication
Dedication?!
The Waterbending Disaster
Like Me
BONUS GIVEAWAY

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

1.9K 41 13
De Avid_Reader890

I'm going to be real with you guys. After all of the comments and messages you've been sending, and the support, I feel like I know you all and I feel that I can trust all of you. So I thought I should tell you this.

Last year, I don't really know when, but I came down with depression. I havent been to a doctor or counselor, and I know I should, so it isn't concrete.

Last year was hard on me. For a while I thought of killing myself. (But I'm better now and would never do it) I slowly got better, without any outside help, and although I as getting better, I'm still feeling depressed.

So for a month or so I'm going to stop writing until I can get a hold of myself. Im sorry I dumped this on you guys, and I know you probably didn't want to hear about it, but you deserved an explanation for my short chapters and long waits.

I'm sorry, and I hope to see all you lovelies soon,
-Avid_Reader890

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

38.5K 861 25
Katara is becoming Queen of the Southern Water Tribe and needs to find a husband so her father puts on a challenge for the princesses hand. Things ha...
3.5K 73 4
WARNING!!!! The following story contains spoilers of Netflix's new live-action series; "Avatar: The Last Airbender". Read at your own risk. Water 💧 ...
202K 5.9K 28
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢 //𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 ❝𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬. ❞ Water, earth, fire, air Long ago the four nations lived together in h...
3.1K 240 16
Long ago, the four Nations lived together in harmony. Then the Fire Nation attacked. The world was about to change forever and for the airbenders, th...