Husband in 90 Days?!

By xdesssiiii

All my life I've just wanted to impress my parents; give them a reason to be proud of me! I've always just be... More

Introduction

16 0 0
By xdesssiiii

"THEO!" I jumped at the screaming voice, booming through the intercom. I got up from my desk, where I had been doing my sister's homework, and walked over to the cream built-in intercom.

"Yes, ma'am?" I voiced to my mom. Yeah, calling your mom, ma'am, isn't exactly the norm to many families, but my mom doesn't want to believe that 'this disgrace of a human' could be her child. Harsh, I know. Tell that to my mom.

"I need you to pick Raegan up from cheer. And also pick me up some peaches from the store. We're out." And with a crackling snap, the intercom was off.

"Ugh. Great." I grumbled, walking over to my thrift store bought wardrobe, to get out of my comfy pajamas. I threw on a pair of boyfriend jeans, with artsy patches on them, an over-sized black t-shirt, with my school's emblem on it: a bulldog. I shoved my Adidas Superstars on with it, and tugged a brush through my silky brown hair, quickly braiding to messy braids on either side of my head. I brushed my fingers through my front bangs after flicking some mascara across my lashes, and smearing matte maroon lipstick on my lips. I shoved my keys and wallet in my backpack and headed out the door.

__________________

"Rae, get in the car!" I hollered through my open window.

"No!" she squealed, stomping her foot, and crossing her arms. "I don't wanna be seen with you and your ugly trash!" she motioned towards my car. It really was a dump, after my parents insisted I teach Raegan and her twin Kimberly, how to drive using MY car! It's a random car I found in a dump when I got my drivers licence, and a friend helped me fix it up. Now my bumper's completely busted, after Kimberly couldn't parallel park.

"Raegan. I swear! I'm not playing this game. Getting your goat smelling behind in this car right now! I don't have time to be playing your games!" She sighed, flinging her blonde hair over shoulder.

"Fine. But you have to do my History assignment for me." she huffed, finally opening the passenger door and climbing in, throwing her cheer bag in the back.

"Be careful. Mom's peaches are back there, and if I don't get them to her I'm never gonna get my phone back." I said, angrily pulling away from the football field, and down the street.

"Ugh. Whatever. It's not like you have friends to talk to anyway." Raegan huffed, leaning against the window, and pulling her hood over her honey-blonde hair.

Rolling my eyes, I turned the radio up, tuning in on some of the latest news: The Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton Debate. Now, I'm not really a politically obsessed person, but hearing what the candidates say is actually pretty freaking hilarious. But, quite frankly, I don't think that's what they're aiming for. I mean, they ARE running for president after all... maybe some professionalism would be nice! Any-who, we drove for another long 10 minutes, considering I didn't have my phone to plug into the car. Of course Raegan complained some more, about how boring the news was, but declined plugging her own phone into the car, claiming she 'didn't want to get a virus'. I pulled up into our driveway, and parked by the tree I claimed. Mom doesn't want my car being the first thing guests see when they come over. Annoying, I know.

"We're here." I announced, shutting the car off, and climbing out. Raegan slipped her hood off, and snatched her bag, sashaying towards the front door. I grabbed the peaches, and made sure my car was locked, before heading to our kitchen.

"Theo?" Mom called.

"Yeah?!" I shouted back, storing the peaches in the fridge so they stayed crispy, just how she liked them.

"Did you get my peaches?" she roared, ordering me to come to her.

"Um, y-yes ma'am. I just put them in the refrigerator." I stammered, standing in front of her in the living room.

'Good. Your phone is in Daisy's room, on the nightstand." she said, referring to my baby sister's room.

"O-okay. Thank you so much, mo- I mean ma'am." I mumbled, shuffling out of the room, and up the stairs, to Daisy's room.

"Hey baby, Daisy." I whispered, tiptoeing to her bassinet. She giggled at the mention of her name, and reached her arms up to be lifted. I cradled her in my arms, and rocked her, kissing her cheek softly. Daisy is baby number 7 in our family, and my parents aren't even done popping out kids! And being the oldest, I always have to take care of them... I've only successfully gotten my brothers, Forrest and Conner to like me, and Kimberly is nice to me when she isn't around Raegan. Raegan is pretty manipulative, and since Rae and Kimb are twins, they have to be on the same side, according to Raegan. Then there's Taryn. She's a little slob, making everything messy, and basically thinks I'm her maid. She doesn't necessarily hate me, but she just uses me for her personal needs. Since I graduated High School early, at age 16, they all want me to do their homework for them, and at the same time I'm the errand runner of the family. I'm basically the Ugly Duckling of everyone, and they take use of it. I'm the only one that got brown hair, from my dad, while the others are all blonde, like my mom. Kimb and Taryn have a more dirty blonde that could be mistaken for light brown, but still blonde, while Conner, Forrest, and Raegan all have honey blonde locks. I have hazely-green eyes, while they all have similar crystal blue eyes, other than my dad, who has heterochromia, so he has one brown one green, but it looks BOSS!! My dad is on my side, and thinks my mom is too hard on me, but she doesn't care, and he doesn't really question it too much. So really the only way to win back my mom's interest and care for me is to follow on with her family's tradition: Get married at age 20. And that isn't really the easiest thing in the world, considering I'm 19. Turning 20 in THREE MONTHS! Yeah... Finding a husband in 90 days? Let's see how that pans out...

_____________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys!

So this is a new book I'm working on. I got the idea last year, and am finally coming around to writing it! I've started books in the past, but was never interested enough to finish them, so I hope this will be the winner!

Also I wanted to somehow include everyone's ages in this chapter, but didn't find a good way to do that, so I'll write it here instead:

Theo Bliss: 19 y/o

Forrest Bliss: 17 y/o

Raegan and Kimberly Bliss {twins}: 15 y/o

Conner and Taryn Bliss {twins}: 10 y/o

Daisy Bliss: 1 y/o

Morgan Bliss: 38 y/o

Caleb Bliss: 39 y/o

~Also, the picture above is Andrea Russett. She's so freaking pretty, and I'm kind of imagining her playing as Theo, but of course whoever you imagine her as is fine too! I don't think I'm going to make a specific cast list, just because I think everyone's imagination is different ♡

If you have any suggestions on how to make this chapter, or story better, just let me know by sending me a message, or commenting!

Anyways, thanks guys, for reading! I hope you enjoy!

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow

Lots of Love, Desiree ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
319K 8.5K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
31.3K 1.5K 31
α΄…Ιͺᴠᴇʀɒᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› ᴏʀ α΄…α΄‡α΄ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄˜ ΙͺΙ΄ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› α΄…ΙͺʀᴇᴄᴛΙͺᴏɴꜱ.
276K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...