Queen Street

By Flopsybunny2001

Alicia is a new resident to "Queen Street." She'll encounter new friends, maybe enemies. Who knows what will... More

Chapter 1: Welcome to Queen Street
Chapter 2: Dinner
Chapter 3: The Big Problem...
Chapter 4: The Helpers (Part 1)
Chapter 6: The Holiday Party (Part 1)

Chapter 5: The Helpers (Part 2)

32 1 4
By Flopsybunny2001

Flopsy: Hello my little bunnies! Flopsy here and welcome to the fifth chapter of Queen Street! Now I'm thinking that future chapters may come out a bit slow but I'm trying my hardest! Which reminds me! I have to update Flopsy's Diary! Dear or dear! I'll worry about that later! But for now, Onto this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alicia's Point of View...

"DANTE YOU'RE DEAD!" I heard Nel shout. Dante started running around in the backyard while Nel chased him. We had just got done loading my bedroom stuff in the master bedroom and started setting up the living room. Then I heard a splash and saw Nel dripping from head to toe with water. Apparently Dante had dumped a bucket of water "by accident" on Nel. Thankfully it was outside. I saw CJ open the window from the kitchen and cleared his throat. 

"HEY THE TWO STOOGES! GET IN HERE BEFORE YOU GUYS CATCH A COLD!" CJ shouted as he quickly closed the window and started laughing along with myself. I saw a soaking Nel with Dante. Dante got a smack upside the head by Nel. Jackson had found my boxes of bathroom stuff and got a towel from one of the boxes and threw it to Dante. 

"Thanks Jacko. Alicia can I borrow one of your big shirts?" Dante asked me. I was going to say yes but CJ threw his shirt he was wearing to Dante. 

"The only one who gets to wear her big shirts is me." CJ said. I looked at the girls who were setting up the dining table. Sister, Emma, Lilyana, and Presley were looking over to CJ with blushes on there faces. 

"CJ you're distracting the girls with your eight pack!" I said with a smile while carrying an empty box to the basement door. CJ then noticed the girls and shrugged.

"Hey Jamie sees more of "this" at home!" CJ teased while making a sexy gesture. I laughed and looked at Jackson and Dante who were giving a glare at CJ. 

"I DARE you to say that again!" Dante said. Once again, reminder, Jackson and Dante are brothers. Jackson and Dante are the older brothers to Jamie and Rachel. Jamie is married to CJ. 

"Jamie. Loves. THIS!" CJ said as he gave Dante the bird. 

"SON OF A-" 

"BITCH!" I heard a woman shouted as someone hit CJ's back.......HARD.

"OW!" CJ said getting ready to hit someone one but stopped himself. He stepped aside to reveal an angered blonde woman with blue eyes that looks a year younger than CJ. She was wearing a sweater that was red and leggings with Christmas patterns on them, along with wearing uggs. I then saw Carter come from behind Jamie and looked frustrated. 

"Do you know this woman?! Because she pushed me out of the way and just came in!" Carter said. 

"Yep I know her! This beautiful blonde is Jamie! My sister in law and CJ's wife!" I said. I saw the girls come from the dining room and look at Jamie. 

"You're his wife?" Presley asked as she pointed to CJ. 

"Yep! Rachel came home early and I asked her to watch the kids while I come here to give a beating!" Jamie said cracking her knuckles. 

"To whom exactly?" CJ asked. 

"Well I'll let you slide today. But! NEL!" Jamie shouted as she pointed to the red head. 

"WHAT DID I DO?!" Nel asked.

"SOMEONE. TOLD ME THAT YOU FINISHED THE APPLE CIDER!" Jamie said crossing her arms. Nel smiled nervously. 

"H-Hehe U-Umm....Y-You see! T-There....uhh...w-wasn't anything to drink!" Nel said holding his hands up in defense. 

"There was two bottles of sprite." CJ said.

"And some tap water." I said.

"Along with Orange Juice and Coca-Cola-" Before Jackson finished, Nel hit him up side the head. 

"Okay Okay! I might have drank some! And by some I mean all..." Nel said backing away a bit. 

"NEL! That apple cider was VERY EXPENSIVE! That was for the Christmas Party!" Jamie said.

"Well you're RICH WOMAN! You can buy more!" Nel shouted.

"I am a MOTHER! Of three children! I have to budget myself!" Jamie said. I then stepped between the two to stop the quarrel.

"Okay how about this! No one will get beaten up, CJ and I go out and buy some more Apple Cider, and you guys keep on unpacking! I already told everyone where everything goes so is that alright?" I asked. Jamie calmed down and smiled. 

"Thanks Ali Bun. I'll go unpack your room." Jamie offered. 

"I'll h-help." Sister volunteered as well as Emma. 

"Awesome! More people the better!" CJ said. "Oh Bun Bun? Can you give me your Dragon Ball Z shirt?" 

"No way! That shirt is precious to me!" I said. 

"Then can I have your Levi shirt?" CJ asked. No way is he having Levi from Attack on Titan!

"Nope!"

"Soul Eater Shirt?" CJ asked. 

"Which one?" I asked. I have two shirts from Soul eater. One has Death the kid on it, and the other has all the characters on it.

"The one with Maka, Soul, and the rest." CJ said. 

"Okay that one you can wear! I'll brb!" I said. I led Jamie to my room and she gazed. 

"Wow! Nice room! You'll be able to put all your anime posters on the walls!" Jamie said. 

"Yep!" I said as I looked at all the boxes for my room. I opened a large box and found all my anime shirts. I dug threw them and found the Soul Eater shirt CJ had requested. "Found it!" I took the shirt out of the box and smiled. 

"Man I'm going to miss you..." Jamie said. 

"I know. I'm going to miss you too." I said. I sighed and thought of all the good times I had with them. But I think I'm closer to Jamie's mansion than before.

"Hey! How about we have the Christmas party here?" Jamie said. I frozen and looked at her in shock.

"U-Ummm Jamie....You do realize that Christmas is NEXT WEEK. Right?" I asked. Jamie nodded happily. 

"Oh don't worry! I'll get Jeffrey and Alfred to come and help with all the decorations and food and-"

"Jamie..."

"Oh! And there is always Christmas decorations for outside!"

"Jamie." 

"And invitations! How many people do we know?"

"Jamie!"

"OH! And clothes! I know you like blue- oh wait but its Christmas themed!" 

"JAMIE! PABON!" I shouted. I was calling her name. Jamie stopped 

"What?" Jamie asked. I sighed. 

"ONE PROBLEM! Half of my stuff isn't even unpacked and I don't think I'll be able to get everything unpacked by NEXT WEEK!" I said waving my arms around. 

"Oh....Well...I'm sure the boys and girls would help after they get off of work or finish what ever they're doing." Jamie said. 

"Yeah I'm sure they would but I don't want everyone to become overworked by all of this..." I said. 

"Hey. You have the boys who are AMAZING at lifting heavy stuff. I'm sure they'll be just fine." Jamie said. I nodded in understanding and then I heard a LOUD THUMP. Jamie and I rushed out of my room and looked down the stairs to see CJ with his back on the stairs and Sister on his chest with her eyes shut. 

"Oh my goodness are you two okay?!" Jamie asked as she rushed down the stairs. I followed and I helped Sister up. Jamie helped Sister up and I helped up CJ. 

"Yeah I'm fine. Sister tripped over her foot and I caught her....but I fell backwards thanks to this empty box. Which I tripped over." CJ said rubbing his back. "You okay sister?"

"Y-yes...a-are you okay?" Sister asked. 

"Yep! Perfectly fine!" CJ said giving a radiant smile. I saw sister blush but turn to Emma. Jamie then hugged CJ and kiss his cheek. 

"Please be careful next time. Okay?" Jamie asked. CJ nodded. 

"I promise I will." CJ said kissing Jamie's forehead. Emma, Sister, CJ, and I got ready and got in CJ's car. I sat in the passengers seat while Emma and Sister sat in the back. CJ started up the car and pulled out of the drive way and started his way towards mall. I'm hoping that once we're there, I get some more Dragon Ball Z stuff from that anime store! We pulled up to a red light and I looked at CJ. He was sitting back in his seat while ruffing his hair over his black nerdy glasses. He was one othose handsome nerds. I fixed my nerdy glasses and spoke.

"Um CJ? Jamie was talking to me about something..." I said. CJ looked at me from the corner of his eye while raising his eyebrow.

"What did she talk to you about?" CJ asked as he made the car move due to the green light. 

"She was thinking about moving the party to my house for Christmas." I said. CJ looked at me for a slip second and then directed his eyes back to the road. 

"Is that so?" CJ asked. I nodded.

"Yep. But I'm afraid I'm not going to get everything unpacked in time along with put up all the decorations for it." I said. 

"Well how about this. I'll take time off of work for the rest of the week to come and help you unpack?" CJ suggested. 

"You would do that?" I asked. CJ nodded. 

"Yeah! I have a lunch break so I'll come and help you out for an hour, then go back to work, and instead of me doing overtime, I'll come and spend the night at your house to help unpack. I'll then go into work early the next day to make up for not doing the overtime. Does that sound good?" CJ explained with a smile. 

"I better get up early to make pancakes then!" I joked. CJ laughed and tickled my arm for a second which made me squirm. I looked behind me to see Emma reading a new Aphmau story on her phone and Sister listening to music. Well! I guess I should join them! I put on Deon Custom - Roses. I sat back and closed my eyes while I listened. Man...I hope CJ and I can get everything done in time! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flopsy: Okay! Chapter is done! I hope everyone likes it! But also! I'm going to add someone new in the next chapter! Who will it be?! You shall soon find out! Also I'm saying this again, that there is a possibility that I will be doing a contest for Kingdom City: War of the Magi. I have never done a contest before so I don't know if I'm doing this right....OH WELL! I'll figure it out soon! I'll also try to upload a chapter for one of my old books! Flopsy over and out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 81 30
This is story about a girl who has crush on country boy but he just sees her as friend... Will he like her back more then a friend or will she find s...
361 3 31
A story inspired by the tap story: wasn't expecting this. Alicia aged 18 years old is in her final year of high school. All she has to do is get th...
15 0 34
Maya finds herself battling between two lovers and the streets. Maya has always been that chick who rode out for her friends. She always made a way o...
84.1K 4.7K 33
⚠️Although not necessary, I suggest you read Torn first since this story references characters from that story and may contain some spoilers. ⚠️ Alic...