Blonde Girls

De Ghost_Bird

she never spoke up for herself. everyone "loved" her. in their eyes she was the blonde that was pretty, dumb... Mai multe

The People of Society
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

12

6.2K 514 5
De Ghost_Bird

she was at the diner with you. you sat across from her with your work and food in front you.

you took a break from the work you were doing and decided to eat.

"you're smart," you said to her.

"thank you. i'm glad at least one person thinks so."

"someone else must have told you by now yeah? like your parents or siblings or friends?"

she didn't say anything for a while, but you could see that her mood lessened incredibly.

"no parents to tell me. and my sister and i aren't really on speaking terms. and friends? i think you know that answer."

you didn't know what to say to her. you couldn't believe it. everyone at school believed she had this perfect life with a perfect family. but here was this girl who had problems like everyone else.

you never saw her complain or stoop to the level of the others who talked about her.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

83.2K 1.9K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
28.9K 3.5K 38
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
5.2K 190 17
What if the person who left and hurt you comes back? What if you meet the person again you left just for your dream? Will Jennie and Lisa give each...
234K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.