When fate go wrong.

By devil_princess_xoxo

Elena Crystal, a 17 years old girl with many problem in her life. On her 18 birthday, something happen to her... More

Intro
I'm officially insane!
Run
Rogues
Lunch time turn to...
Hunt for the first time
The messenger
Found...so now what?
Truth
Shopping go bad
Meeting the parents
Mate and mark.
Meeting 'her'
New friend, new enemy, new powers
Explaining
Besieged
Vacation
Suspect
Pregnant and scare
New house
Attack
In heat
Family
You got to be kidding me?!
We'll make it work
Check up
Real family
Pregnant and kidnap? Yea, no
So what you saying is...

Qalul- what?!

84 8 0
By devil_princess_xoxo

"Scuba diving!"

"Surfing!"

"Volleyball!"

This had been going on for 5 minutes! We are eating breakfast when Alec, Angel and June start to arguing about what we should do for today. June want to play volleyball, Angel want to go surfing and Alec want to scuba diving. See how that is all work out?

"Fine! Let do this in the adult way." Angel said frustrated.

"And what is that?" June ask curious.

"Rock paper scissor!" Alec exclaim. Lilly was drinking her chocolate shake then she spit it out on Alec face laughing.

"Yea how adult" she said between her laugh quoting the word adult with her hand. I join in the laugh with her and receive some glare in response.

Alec glare at Lilly and wipe his face with a napkin.

"Fine. Ok ready? 1,2,3!" June shoot rock, while Alec and Angel shoot scissor.

"Yay! Volleyball it is!" She exclaim while doing a happy dance as Angel and Alec groan. So we finish our food and go to our room to change to our swim suit.

I wear a black polka dot bikini and a short on top of my bottom. I decide to bring sun block, and some towel in case we go out for swimming. I turn to see Alex in his swim short and I feel my eyes glue to his chest.

He feel my stare and turn to me smirking. I quickly turn around blushing. I feel a pair of hand on my waist and look up to see Alex smiling at me. I smile back and we start walking to our elevator.

"Did you call Blake?" I ask Alex relaxing in his arm.

"Yea. The pack is fine but now my ear hurt." He frown.

"Why is that?" I ask him giggling and he stare at me playfully.

"He keep remind me to tell you guys to buy him souvenir. I can't believe I have to use my Alpha voice to make him shut up." He scowl and I smile.

The elevator ding and we walk out to see everyone waiting on the sofa. June already have a volleyball on her hand and I see Angel and Alec frown.

June is wearing a pink bikini while the boys wear the same as Alex, and Lilly wearing a purple dress. We start walking to the beach and start playing. We playing boys vs girls. Even though we have 1 kid on our team but we still winning. We play for 2 hours and decide to stop. The girls won the games and the boys wasn't very happy.

"You cheated!" Angel whine to us.

"Nope!" June said popping the 'p'.

"You guys just suck! Girls rule!" Lilly squeal excited.

Then Angel walk to the water and splash water on us. We just stand there mouth wide open trying get what just happen. Then another splash of water giving to us by the boys.

"Oh no you didn't!" June yell and that when the water fight start.

We were splashing water to each other when I feel something touch my leg. I look back and frown when I see no one there. What the hell?

"Hey! Did you touch my leg?" June said glaring at Angel. "What?! No! What the hell?!" Angel state.

"Riiigghht" June said then they start arguing. Then I feel it again.

"Ummm guys." I said but they still arguing.

"Hey guys." I try again.

"Listen!" I scream over their voice. They all turn to look at me.

"We need to get out of here, now!" I said grabbing Lilly hand and run out of the water. I hear they follow me from behind.

"There something down there." I tell them.

"Maybe it just a fish." Alec said and I glare at him.

"Then why don't you stand in the water and see if this 'fish' will eat you alive!" I said quoting the word fish with my hand.

"No thank!" He exclaim. Lilly giggle and patting Alec hand.

"It ok, the big bad fish not going to eat you." Lilly coo and we laugh.

"Ok ok. You guys stay here and I'm going to check it out." I said.

"Hell no!" Angel protest.

"Yea we not letting you going down there." Alex said strictly.

"What if it just a fish?" I try to persuade them.

"Yea I'm not taking that risk." Alex said looking at me warningly.

"I go with you!" June chirp.

"Ok let go." They didn't really like the idea of me and June going to the water without them but they can't breath in the water so ha! Too bad! Yea if we touch them then they can breath but shhh! They don't need to know that! We swim to the bottom of the beach and we see nothing their.

"That weird." June mindlink me.

"Yea tell me about it." We then feel something swim past us in a quick speed. Then it begin to circle us.

"I think we need to get out of here." June said quietly.

"Ya think." We then quickly swim up to the surface. The boys quickly run to us.

"Let get out of here!" June scream and we all run inside.

"What the hell happen?" Alec ask out of breath.

"We don't know. But that is definitely not a fish!" She articulate.

"Ugh, I just want a day off!" I pout.

"It ok babe. As long as we not in the water it can't hurt us." Alex pull me to him and rub my arm up and down.

After that incident we decide not to go near the beach. It like 9pm now and we decide to go to bed early so we can go shopping tomorrow. I was peacefully in my sleep when I hear a screaming.

Alex jolt up and push me behind him. He start scanning the room. When he satisfy that no one here he start to relax.

"What the hell?" He mumble rubbing his eyes. I stand up. Open the door and walk out to the hall way to see Alec and Angel also out there.

"Any of you know what happen?" I ask them. They shake there head. I hear the scream again and this time we know it come from June room. I quickly run to her room with the boys got on my heel.

Her door was open and I walk in to see June got knock out cold on the floor and Lilly is no where to be seen. I run to her and see that she still breathing and I let Angel carry her to the bed.

"Where Lilly?" Alec ask worry.

"I don't know." I answer him standing up looking around the room.

"Wake her up." Alec said to Angel. He shake her for 2 minutes and she got up. When she open her eyes she look panic.

"What attack you and where is Lilly?" I ask her trying to stay calm.

"It a Qalulapik" she said in disbelief.

"What is a Qalulapik?!" Alec ask looking at her weirdly.

"She a creature that lives in the sea, with long hair, green skin, and long fingernails. The myth said she kidnap babies and children that disobey their parent. She take them children in her amautik underwater and keep them forever." June explain.

"So you saying she take Lilly away?" Alex ask and June nod. God I think I'm about to faint... I stumble on my leg and Alex catch me.

"Hey, breath. She going to be fine." Alex said trying to calm me.

"But Lilly didn't disobey." Angel argue and June shake her head.

"I'm afraid that not the reason she take Lilly." June said looking at me. That it! I can't take it anymore. I run out of the room to the beach. I hear my name being call but I ignore them and jump to the water shifting to my mermaid. I swim deep down the water.

Calm down. Lilly is no good with you like there. Snow admonish me. I listen to her and try to calm myself down. My hand suddenly got yank back. I turn to see June looking at me piss.

"What the hell are you thinking?!" She mindlink me. "I have to save her."

"Can we go up and talk it out with the boy?" She ask me desperate. I shook my head and she sigh.

"Fine, but I'm coming with you!" I grin and nod.

We have swim deep down to see a cave. We swim to that cave to see that it underwater cave. We find out that only half of the cave is cover with water. I expand my werewolf hearing and I hear sounds coming from the cave.

We start to shift to our human and walk slowly in there. When we reach the end of the cave I see Lilly got tied up to the wall with chain. But the monster is no where to be seen. I did a happy dance in my head and rush to Lilly side.

Lilly is now asleep peacefully in June arm and we quickly rush out of the cave. I put a shield around her so she wouldn't drown. We swim outside when suddenly my hand got yank once again.

Ugh! Can they just talk! Oh wait we in the water. I got out of my thought when I feel a claws to my arm. Blood start to come out. I see June looking at me and I mouth to her to go.

She hesitated but keep swimming. I turn to see a old women with green skin wearing a dress. Her finger nail is like 8' long. Ok ok think Elena think! How do you kill a green woman with 8' long nail?!

You don't dumbass! No normal human would. Snow exclaim. Well we technically not human and we are definitely not normal in so many levels.

I make a shield around it and using my power to boil the water inside the shield. The creature try to get out but fail. I watch it burn to ash and my energy start to drain. I start to swim up to the surface and close my eyes feeling exhausted.

Before I'm out I feel myself being pick up. I smell the scent and it not my mate or my friend scents. This scent it different but it also familiar. If it not my mate then who the hell is this? I feel myself panic and my body shut down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 3.4K 46
#1 in Paranormal 15/12/20 and 31/10/2021 #1 in Paranormal Love 13/04/19 and 21/10/2021 Everyone has been told at least one ghost story during their l...
21.7K 1K 22
Tempest Rose is your average everyday seventeen year old girl; she has nice friends, goes to a nice school, and has nice supernatural abilities that...
409 11 22
In a big city full of secrets . Teenagers living their life willing god damn it's their last year of high school . But it's all Maxi has ever known...
100 3 2
Growing up the son of a fairy King - Easy. Being accepted to the fiercest, strongest, fairy warrior army ever to protect the realm - Easy. Making t...