The Alpha's Beta (BoyxBoy)

By Spotlight_

{BOOK ONE IN: The Alpha's Trilogy} I'd never seen eyes quite like his. It's like they looked right into my so... More

DISCLAIMERS
Chapter One: Empty House
Chapter Two: Impatient
Chapter Three: Hypnotic
Chapter Four: Hiding
Chapter Five: I'm a Big Boy
Chapter Six: Can't Forget.
Chapter Seven: Lost Keys
Chapter Eight: Cold Coffee
Chapter Nine: Don't Play Stupid
Chapter Ten: Hulk Like
Chapter Eleven: Julie
Chapter Twelve: What, Gay?
Chapter Thirteen: Valium
Chapter Fourteen: 10
Chapter Fifteen: Stars
Chapter Sixteen: His Warmth
Chapter Seventeen: Cells
Chapter Eighteen: Give It A Try
Chapter Nineteen: Arcade
Chapter Twenty: I'm Still Your Brother
Chapter Twenty-Two: Three Black Cadillac's
Chapter Twenty-Three: The Jewels
Chapter Twenty-Four: Understand
Chapter Twenty-Five: Relax
Chapter Twenty-Six:Tomorrow
Epilogue: Seriously
Bonus Chapter: Bow Ties
Book Two: The Alpha's Boy
Authors Note- A gift from me to you.
The Alpha's Boy

Chapter Twenty-One: This Moment

142K 5.3K 2.3K
By Spotlight_

Chapter Twenty-One: This Moment

I didn't open the journal again. Try as I may, my fingers refused to lock themselves on the pages of that book and open it.

Darren had talked me into going back to he clearing and finishing up training. I'd taken a two hour break, so there were only two hours of training left. When we got there I was reminded that Symon was gone, when I looked over and saw a short, red headed Shepard blowing the whistle apposed to my brother.

Elis had the group in a circle and were practising hits and kicks. Star stood behind him, looking up at him with wide eyes copying every move he made. It was almost comical to watch. Any normal day I would have laughed. But I couldn't bring myself to.

Once Star forced his eyes off Elis, and on to Darren's and I's, he ran towards us with a smile on his face.

'Elis said when you came back we could go for a run. I really want to run' He signed happily.

"Sure dude, lets go for a run." Darren replied. Star ran towards a far tree, and tore his clothes off. Darren just shrugged to me and did the same. Soon I followed beside him, folding my clothes on the ground.

Soon the familiar bone crunching began and I, along with half of the pack, were in there wolf form.

I looked towards the tree where Star had ran off to. My jaw almost dropped when I saw him.

He stood there. A medium build wolf, though smaller then the rest due to his age. With white fur coating his legs and belly. But his back and head were a bright gold. His fur reflected the sun, giving it a perfect shimmer.

To say I was gawking at him was an understatement.

"See I told you I was gold" a soft, but boyish voice rang in my head.

That was the first time I'd heard his voice. And by the look on Darren's face. He heard it too.

I could almost swear I saw a glint in his eyes.

But when he turned to look at me it was gone

"You're defiantly a beautiful wolf" I replied, before telling the group around me to start walking towards the woods.

Once my human body was going, I could tell I needed this. I couldn't tell , because of all the emotions inside of me. But once I was phased and in the woods I could feel myself letting go of my problems. Forgetting about the journal, or what tomorrow was. Forgetting that Symon was out there alone.

We ran towards Lake Marshall. But after learning what I had today, I had the group turn east towards the mountains. I couldn't be around that lake. Not yet.

After a short while, Elis took the training group back to the clearing, while Darren, Star and I made our way through the woods.

We finally made it to the spot where I had wanted to stop. It was a beautiful waterfall just behind our hunting grounds. It wasn't a far off the ground waterfall. No. It was low to the ground, fall after fall of light and dark brown rocks waterfall, with stepping stones you had to jump to, and wildlife all around and in it.

At the end of the 'waterfall' the water stilled, and you could see fish swimming through the clear water.

"Wow. This is so cool! What's it called. Does it have a name? Can we call it Star Fall?! Or, or something with Star in it?"

"Sorry Star, it's already called The Dice. No idea why. But it is" I replied as I laid on the dirty ground at the edge of the fall. I watched as the water flowed down towards the stream. I could hear Star ramble off about something.

My mind started to wander then. Images of Symon alone in the woods flashed through my head. Him scared in the dark. Not having his routine with him. I couldn't wrap my mind around how he just left like that. In the hour I had spent trying to recoup Darren had called Quinn, who said the video's showed Symons car leaving around 8:15. The same time I woke up the first time. That means he waited a good half hour before he bothered to even call me. What if's played in my head.

What if Darren had woken me up?

What if I had picked him up like I normally did?

What if someone was forcing him and it was to late?

That thought scared me. It made my veins run cold. I snapped my head up. Not from the thought though. From a body sitting itself beside me.

"You're over thinking this." Darren said, rather calmly.

I nodded watching closely as Star went from rock to rock, to get to the other side of The Dice.

"You have a bond with Symon, if he was hurt you'd know it." Darren said after a moment of silence. I looked up at him, his gray eyes watched Star, his black fur shimmered in the sunlight.

He was right though. Symon and I had a bound that went as deep as our souls. My gut would tell me if he was really hurt. And right now it didn't. I had to face it.

Symon left of his own free will, and didn't want me looking for him.

I understood it was for his own safety. But a heads up would have been nice.

I closed my eyes and let my head fall on top of my paws. We'd spent a good hour at The Dice, me just relaxing by the water as Darren and Star splashed around. Far to soon though we all agreed it was time to head back. So I was forced to get up and trot though the woods again.

"This is great." Star said, five minutes into our walk back. "It's been so long since I've been able to use my voice with anybody. They never let me shift. I don't know why though. It sucked."

"It was most likely for your safety. Golden wolves are normally kidnapped then killed." Darren replied causally. I wanted to slap him as soon as I notice Star stop.

"Do you- Do you think were going to kill me?"

"No. No way. You said they've had you for as long as you would remember. They would have done it long ago if they were going to" I said as I pushed my mussel into his neck. That seemed to snap him out of his daze, he shook his head and snored before walking again.

I knew I was wrong. I knew that sending him here was either a suicide mission. Or his death was going to be soon to follow. But I didn't want to tell him that. I knew he trusted them. No matter how bad they had acted towards him, in some sense they were his family. And nobody wants to think there family was planning on killing them.

We made our way into the clearing and phased back, then quickly changed into our clothes before heading towards to town again.

'Can I go hang out with Ivan?' Star asked when we pasted the park, that held the boy and some other kids. We nodded our heads, only after he agreed to be home by seven.

Instead of going home, Darren suggested going to eat. And by the growl in my stomach, I couldn't possibly say no.

I was relived. Since the other day we'd been getting along really well. He wasn't as sarcastic as he usually is, and he didn't give me dirty looks anymore.

Darren and I walked to the little corner coffee shop, I ordered a bagel and tea, still not feeling all that hungry. Darren got a muffin, saying something about not spoiling dinner, But seeing it was already 3:30 I didn't see how that was possible.

"So, Star's golden." Darren started once we sat down. I nodded my head taking a bite of my bagel.

"He's golden. Hate to say it. But I'm sure they were just using him until they got what they wanted from him. It's probably a better idea to let him stay at Vivian and Ian's place with Ivan. That way I know he'll be safe. They're right next to lock up. Once everything happens they'll be taking Ivan there anyways."

"Best idea. I'll tell Elis." Darren said picking up his phone. "I want to keep him." He said suddenly. "I mean. I don't know how it'll work. But I can't let him go with anyone else. He needs us. I - I don't know. It sounds crazy voicing it."

For a second I was stunned, for the second time today. But when I really thought about it. Of course we would keep Star. I mean he's only been with us a few days and I couldn't picture a life without him. "I guess we'll start making the guest room more homie for him then."

Darren's smiled, it was just a small smile, and it only lasted a second. But he smiled.

But once the smile left his lips, it stayed in his eyes. And that over anything meant the word to me.

After we finished eating, we made our way back to my house. The first place I went to was the guest room that Star was staying in.

It was a normal 8x10 bedroom, with off white walls, that had a flower decal going across the top of it. There was a beige dresser that had an old golden mirror over it, and a twin sized bed with slept in blue and white sheets sitting under window.

"Alright. So we'll have to paint it. And add a TV. We'll have him pick out all his colours. If he wants a new bed, I don't see why we can't get that for him either. And a game system. He needs a game system." Darren said as he walked around the room with his hands on his hips.

I tried to refrain from laughing at him, as he walked around eyeing everything in the room, telling me what should go and what could stay. He then suggest a yard sale to sell the useless crap that was laying around.

"Hey now. That's my mother stuff you can't just thro that away."

"Fine, we'll put it in storage. I'm not having that laying in the basement. I plan on making that a workout room down there."

"Hold up. That's Symon's room. You can't just pull apart my house. You don't live here."

"I'm not letting Star stay here without me. So yes. I do."

"Thank you for informing me about this."

"You're welcome."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room to my own, with full intentions of getting a shower. That was until Darren stepped into the door way.

"I've been thinking." He started.

"Oh god, save us all" I smirked watching as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"With Symon gone, you're weaker, so I've been trying to think of a to make you more normal, so they wouldn't scene the distress."

I scoffed at him, crossing my own arms over my chest. "And what were you thinking?"

"Well, we could complete the mating proses. That wouldn't only make you stronger, but me as well and plus, them knowing we're mated might make them back off."

I gaped at him for a minute, dropping my arms to my sides. "And." He continued. "If it'll make you feel better, you can top. Of course I'd get to top you after then. I don't mind taking turns. As long as you don't tell anyone I bottomed."

"You can't be seirous. Darren we can't mate. We don't have a strong bond. It wont end well. Things like mating are supposed to take time."

Darren rolled his eyes. "I'm not getting any closer to you then I already am. You should be thankful we're this far. Either we mate now, and have a normal bond that we can grow and be strong for tomorrow. Or we can grow a bond without sex, and be weak. It's your pick Silas."

I sat on the bed. Mulling over everything. I mean he was right. Beside the fact that our wolves would technically be in heat and other wolves would sense it. There was no real down fall the mating now. But I hadn't told my pack yet. And did I really want them find out that way? I had planned on holding a meeting tomorrow morning. I could tell everyone there, and explain why I hadn't told them.

I was jumped from my thought as Darren pushed me over and onto the bed. "I never said yes yet." I said as he crawled his slightly larger frame on top of me.

"You were going to say yes. I could tell." He said with a smirk before crashing his lips to mine.

After a couple of minutes of heated kissing Darren broke the kiss so we could suck in a breath. "Wow." I said after a couple seconds. "You're quick."

"I haven't gotten laid in God- How long have I been here?"

"You really know how to charm the pants off people don't you." I replied. He just shrugged and put his lips back onto mine. After a few seconds I felt him part my lips with his tongue.

Soon we were battling for dominance. His tongue skimming over mine. I felt his hands at my hips, his weight over me. I could feel him pressing against my thigh. The pleasure of just kissing him was almost unbearable. I honestly couldn't imagine what mating with him would be like.

His hands slide under my shirt. His hands warm as he slide them up my torso. One hand stopped at my nipple as the other slid back down to undo my belt.

After a few minutes. Both of us were topless, my pants were at my knees while his where undone and opened. His lips were at my neck, nipping and sucking while silent moans left my lips.

"Fine." I mumbled as he bit a little harder into my neck.

"Fine what?" He asked between kissing up to my jaw.

I sucked in a breath. "Fuck me. But next time. It's your turn." I could feel him smirk against my skin and his hands slid into my briefs. I gasped as I felt his hand rub on me. His fingers teasing the tip.

Between his hand teasing me and my hands digging into his hips. Darren had kicked his pants and boxers off, and I had kicked off mine.

I could feel him pressing into my skin, I ducked off to the side, opening my end table. I took out the small bottle and opened it, pouring the lukewarm gel into my hand. I moved my hands onto Darren, moving up and down his shaft slowly. I heard him let out a groan before he went back to my neck. I worked him for a good few minutes before I felt his fingers move into me slowly.

We worked together, our rhythms matching. Soon Darren added two more fingers into me, and just as fast as they were added, they were taken out. My hand moved off him as he lined himself up to me.

He moved inside me at a slow, and calm steady pace, both of us letting out groans. Him of pleasure, me a mix of pleasure and pain. As soon as I was filled, Darren stopped moving. His elbows moved beside my head and he looked down at me. Our eyes meeting as we both laid as one.

"You good?" He asked studying my face. I just nodded my head. He waited a second before moving.

I've had sex a good two handfuls of times before. But not once did it feel like this. The pleasure I felt was unbelievable. I couldn't believe I said no to this before.

I was never saying no to this again.

I moved my hips to meet his rhythm as he trusted into me. He moved one hand to my waist, as the other sat comfortable by my head.

The room was thick with the scent of lust and sweat, groans and skin hitting skin could be heard.

I could feel my muscles tighten as Darren hit my prostate, over and over again. I could feel his body stiffen just as I thought I was about to lose everything.

I felt utter bliss fill my body as I reached my climax. Just as we both came, Darren went for my shoulder. His teeth braking my skin. At the same time I went for his chest. Skinning my canines into his pectoral.

Once we had finished Darren had fallen on top of me. Both of us panting and covered in sweat.

"That was a great idea." I said, as I moved my fingers gently on his back.

"Best idea I've had in a while." He mumbled back, before moving off of me. I moaned slightly at the loss of him inside of me. But soon recovered when I felt a hand on my hip.

I felt my eyes grow heavy. My consciousness slowly slipped away and I forgot all about Symon missing, and about tomorrow. And only focused on what was with me now. The man who had his hand tapping lightly on my hip bone.

Tomorrow was going to be a hard day. But right now I was going enjoy this moment.

A/N: Wow this took my a long time. My shifts are back to normal at work so back to one hour of writing!

This was my first sex scene. So I'm either really sorry. Or mildly sorry. Either way I swear they'll get better.

Or I hope so.

Anyways happy Monday

-Robyn♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 12.1K 25
(This is a boyxboy story. If you do not like that kind of thing, then you know what to do...LEAVE. I will not tolerate any discrimination or any insu...
370K 14.3K 43
Crispin Jafir is known for being a kind and gentle Alpha to his very small pack of only 30 werewolves. The Redstone Pack might as well be non-existen...
1.4M 57.1K 65
𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀 The exiled omega who has yet to shift or experience heat. 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐗 The confident new head Alpha of the unshaken Shadowclaw pack who yearns...
144K 5.5K 46
•Book 1• Young vampire Ashton has lived a life of his own since he was a little boy. After a tragic attack to his coven by a pack of werewolves, he w...