[BOOK MOVED TO @Allie_Prince0...

By girlmoregirl

[This book has been officially moved to @Allie_Prince04 here on Wattpad!!] Six years ago, Andi Hale died alon... More

Prologue
Let's Talk! A/N
2; a game of her own
YOUR WINGS TRAILER
3; cupid
4; unethical
5; full moon
6; cheers
important news regarding this story.
This Book Has Officially Moved!!!

1; protect him

4.9K 196 26
By girlmoregirl

The orange specs of the fire illuminated the dark night. The blood-curling screams from the family being burned alive filled the night air, echoing from miles out. Her small body was crammed beneath her family members. Nothing but the stinch of burning flesh spread in her nose, and grey smoke filled her lungs- making her cough repeatedly. She held on tightly to the hand of her family member, crying silently as she watched them wail in extrutuating pain. The heat of the fire started to consume her just as the screaming stopped. She shut her eyes, and prayed to whoever would hear it- that she'd make it out alive.

☾☾☾☾

Andi's eyes opened abruptedly, she peered over her body. Noticing the plain white dress she always wore was now replaced with a maroon tank top, black jeans, and a black leather jacket. Her- usually- bare feet were covered in black combat boots. She stood up quickly, examining the bag that was at her feet and picking it up. She unzipped it and rummaged through the bag- finding a handgun, spare clothes, and a box. She picked up the paper that was taped to the box and read it slowly. "Don't open this until you start to slip away, again." She rolled her eyes and tossed the paper back into the bag before closing it all together. She swung it onto her shoulder and looked around at her surroundings.

She had been lying in the middle of the woods of Beacon Hills for what probably was a couple seconds, but felt like hours to her. She tossed her head back and looked at the sky, searching from where she came from, as if she'd find it. "Couldn't have just dropped me at the front doorstep?" She shook her head and walked in the direction she knew was her house. Even though she hadn't been on Earth for six years- it didn't mean she wasn't watching from wherever the hell she was. She stopped at the front porch, bracing herself before walking in the house. She dropped her bag on the black stained floor and walked further into the house. She examined the broken framed pictures on the wall, the edges of the photos were slightly burnt.

"Who the hell are you?"

Andi looked up from where she admired the old family photo and smiled slightly at the man in front of her. "Hello, Derek." She walked towards him and didn't stop until she stood directly in front of him. By the look on his face, Andi knew he didn't recognize her, but it was expected. It's been six year since she's seen him last, and she was just a little girl. She's grown since than, her appearence is that of a woman now. "What do you want?" Derek's eyes narrowed at the brunnette who crossed her arms over her chest and stuck a hip out.

"This is my house," she said, her voiced laced with a duh tone. Derek's eyebrows scrunched in confusion and he let his hands fall to his sides, his claws coming out instantly- his eyes also changing into an amber-yellow color. Andi rolled her eyes, letting her own change into the deep red they've turned into in the passed six years. She also let her arms fall to her side, following Derek's actions, and letting her claws out. Derek stared at her red eyes, instantly letting his own go back to their normal color. She was obviously an Alpha. Once Andi noticed what he was thinking, she let her own eyes fall back to their own color and her hands turn back to normal.

"Oh no, I'm no Alpha," she smirked. "I'm much more powerful than that." She walked towards Derek again and reached for his hand. Derek quickly stepped back and pulled his arm out of her reach. Andi frowned at that, and stood straight up. "It's me, Derek." She said. "Andi, your cousin." Andi then grabbed onto his other hand, showing him she was telling the truth. Her memories seeped into his head- showing him when she died, when she woke up in the white room, how she grew up listening to the voice of a man still unknown to her, and learning her new found abilities. The memories suddenly went away as Andi let go of his hand, her eyebrows rising slightly as he stared at her- he almost looked in pain.

"No, no- it can't be. How is that possible? You died!"

"I did," Andi said, calmly. "I did die."

"How are you here? And older?" Derek looked at her again, then turned away quickly. "Derek, listen to me." He rolled his eyes but spun around and faced his only living family member, feeling a bit overwhelmed with himself- he sat down at a wooden table behind the two. Andi walked around it, and sat herself down as well. Derek looked at her expactantly, he knew whatever she would say next had to be true, but it just seemed impossible- but being a werewolf was impossible in itself, so he was open to her story.

"When I died, I woke up in a white room. A man told me I was stuck- in the middle. I was trapped between the afterlife, and the living. Did you ever meet my mother?" Andi questioned, crossing one leg over the other. She was raised by her father, and he always told her that she was a miracle baby- Andi never knew what he meant by that, until the man told her. "No, I just remember your dad came home with you one day- the adults never told us why she didn't come too." Derek looked at his cousin, his eyes were emotionless as he spoke- still trying to process his cousin's sudden rise from her grave. Andi looked at the ground with a frown, hoping he would know anything about her birth mother, she knew it was a long-shot, but she still had hope.

"Anyway," she looked back at Derek. "I'm a hybrid." Her words were fast as she stared Derek directly at his dark eyes. He widened them, leaning back in his chair as he stared at the brunnette in utter shock. "Hybrid's don't exist," he finally said after seconds of them just staring at each other. Andi rolled here eyes and crossed her arm. She definitely was related to Derek.

"I know that, Derek!" She ran her hands through her hair quickly before pulling her arms back across each other. "He told me, I was the only Hybrid to ever live."

"He? Who?" Derek asked, his eyes narrowing again. "I don't know, I've only ever heard his voice. It was deep, gruff. It doesn't sound too familiar to me."

"So what are you?"

"I'm getting there," Andi said. "My father, as we well know, is a werewolf. But my mother is- or was- a guardian angel." Andi noticed Derek go completely still, before he exhaled loudly. "Go on."

"My mother, and her family, were- or are the only guardian angel's to ever roam Earth. Our sole purpose in life, is to protect those we are assigned to. We don't choose we just know who it is. And the boy, I need to protect he's here- in Beacon Hills. I can feel him, he just doesn't know about me- yet. That's why I was sent back down today. I could sense that his life was going to be in danger soon, I need to be here now. But I don't know for how long," she said.

"What do you mean, you don't know?"

"If he dies, I die. we have a link with one another, if it's broken- I die. But there's more," she said. "I have more than just werewolf abilities. Guardian angel's each have their own unique abilities. I have the power of perssuasion- by just a touch, I can take away pain of emotion, and I can get into people's head by just whispering so only they can hear- eventually it will drive them mad, and they kill themselves." Andi stood up and slowly walked towards her backpack. "I'll let that sink in, but for now- there's somewhere I have to be," she said. Derek didn't even glance at her as she walked towards the door. "And Derek?"

He looked over at her slowly, his eyes still wide and his mouth open. "Yeah?"

"It's really great to finally be here again," she smiled at him before closing the door behind her and walking down a couple steps. Suddenly the front door opened again behind her, causing her to spin in his direction. "Where are you going?" Derek asked her. She smiled, "School. I have to protect my chosen one somehow."

"Do you need a ride?" He asked, rather awkwardly.

"No," Andi laughed. "I have another power, teleportation." With that, Andi disappeared into thin air. Leaving Derek even more shocked than he already was.

☾☾☾☾

"Class, it seems we have a new student. Please welcome Andi Hale." Everyone's eyes shot up at the sound of her name. Hale. Everyone in the Hale family was dead, or supposed to be, except Derek Hale. "Please, take your seat."

Andi didn't even bother to thank the principle, nor her teacher as she made her way through the rows of whispering teenagers and sat herself down right behind a boy. The boy. The boy she's watched over since she died, and resurrected- but not completely. She was finally near him, she could feel herself grow stronger being near her chosen one, and she loved the feeling of being as powerful as she is.

"Alright class, settle down." Everyone looked away from her as the teacher started to speak.

"Dude, she's so hot."

"No one in this school will ever have a chance with her! She's hotter than Lydia Martin!"

Andi rolled her eyes at the rather loud whispers coming from around the classroom and tapped on the boy's shoulder. He turned around in his seat, obviously shocked that someone completely out of his league is even acknowledging his existence. It felt like everyone in the class ignored the teacher and watched him smile nervously at the girl.

She bent over her desk, her tank top lowering on her chest accidentally- showing the tops of her breasts as she spoke in a low tone. "Do you have a pen I can borrow?"

The boy quickly spun back around and grabbed his pen off his desk, almost dropping it clumsily as he hurriedly shoved it into the brunnette's opened hand. "Thanks, Stiles." She smirked and looked down at the spare book that was already on her desk, pretending to actually give a shit about this school- when in reality, she was only here to protect Stiles Stilinski.

Stiles looked over at his best friend, his face flushed and hus eyes wide from surprise. Scott gave him a thumbs up and laughed quietly from his seat.

-

a/n; okay! So first things first; Pls vote & comment if I should continue! I also want to mention how in most chapters there will be a flashback from Andi that will relate to that specific chapter. Just so you guys can get to know a bit more of her cirumstance. Enjoy! Also, I do not own Teen Wolf! -e

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 51.2K 97
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 34.3K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.7M 57.7K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
355K 5.9K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...