Our Parents Can't Know

By smileyfacecupcakes

Samantha's dad has never been in her life. He has never been there for her, nor will he ever be. When he gets... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 4

731 10 1
By smileyfacecupcakes

Hey guys!

I decided to write this chapter in Josh's point of view! :)

I hope you enjoy! Comment, tell me how you like! <3 Thanks for reading!

************************************************************************************************************

                                                  JOSH'S POV

   I had never seen a girl get so angry before. Sam was really hot when she got mad, though. Her nose scrunched up, and her eyes turned a brighter blue. She tended to stand on her tip toes too. I really liked her. I had heard her father speak so bad about his old wife so many times before. I secretly felt really bad for Katherine. She was so beautiful, and her husband had just left her and her daughter to fend for themselves.

   “Can you believe that girl? She has no respect for me! Never has; never will!” Daniel scoffed as he bit into some bacon.

   “You are her father! She should have some type of respect for you at least!” Mom said as she rinsed off her plate in the sink.

   “Have you ever thought that she doesn’t have any respect for you because you caused so much emotional damage?”   I looked at Daniel, and then over at Mom.

   Mom looked down, and twiddled her thumbs. Daniel stared at me, looking kind of dumbfounded. I glared back at him. He screwed everything up.

   “Are you going to go apologize, or do I have to?” I scowled at both of them. They didn’t say a single word. “I see…” I scoffed, and ran after Sam and her mom.

   They were walking out the front door; I was just in time. “Sam!” I yelled after her.

   She turned around, and tapped her mom on the back. Her mom looked at her, and then back at me. She smiled weakly, and walked over. Sam followed close behind, slightly blushing. She was so cute when she blushed.

   “Hey Josh…” her mom ran her fingers through her messy hair.

   “I’m sorry.” I couldn’t believe I was apologizing for them.

   “It’s not your fault, honey.” She put her hand on my face.

   “At least you don’t have to hear that every day…” I rubbed my arm.

   She chuckled weakly. “Well thank you, Josh.”

   Sam just stared at the ground the whole time. I wondered what was going through her mind. I sighed.

   “Do you want to come with us? We’d love to have you over if you’d like…” Her mom offered.

   I glanced over at Sam. She looked up a little bit, and turned red when she saw me looking at her. I smiled back at Katherine, and nodded.

   “Go pack a bag, and you can come with us.” She smiled. “I’m going to go get the car started. Sam, go with Josh and help him get ready.”

   Sam smiled at her mom, and then looked over at me. Katherine walked away, and as soon as she was out of sight, Sam pulled me into a hug. I could hear her start to cry a little bit.

   “It’s alright…” I rubbed her back.

   I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, and we walked up to my room. I knew there wouldn’t be any eavesdroppers around. She sat on my bed as I started packing a bag.

   “He has never been in my life, Josh…” She wiped away a tear.

   “I know…”

   “And then he has the nerve to talk about my mother like that!” She spoke a little bit louder this time.

   I turned to look at her. Her eyes were swollen and red, and her face was wet from all of her tears.

   I walked over to the bed, and sat down next to her. I patted my leg, and she sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She rested her head on my chest, and cried. I rubbed her back, and in that moment, I felt completely different from the person I was.

   I was the guy who didn’t care about girls’ feelings. I always hooked up, and then never had anything to do with the girl ever again. That was just how I had always been for the past couple of years. I didn’t care about how they’d feel afterwards. I would stop keeping contact with them as soon as I got what I wanted. Sure, I broke a few hearts here and there, but I wasn’t looking for a relationship. I was looking for pleasure. Whatever I could get was just fine with me.

   With Sam, though, I felt like I had to help her. I knew she needed me, and, in a way, I kind of needed her. I wasn’t sure how I needed her, but I just knew that she was different from a lot of the girls I had ever been with.

   She sniffled. “You need to pack your bags.”

   I nodded, and went back over to my closet to pack a bag. I packed for a three-night stay, just in case.

   “Let’s go.” I threw the bag over my shoulder, and walked over to her.

   I held a hand out to her, and helped her up. She hugged me again, trying to pull me as close as possible. She kissed me on my neck. I smiled. I loved when she kissed me. It was so different from all the other kisses I’d received. I kissed the top of her head, and then held her waist. She wrapped her arms loosely around my torso, and looked me in the eye. She smiled happily up at me, and leaned in for a kiss. I kissed her back. I would never resist a kiss from her. She suddenly stopped, though, and sighed.

   “What?” I really wanted to kiss her.

   “We don’t have time to…forget it. Let’s go.”

   “Wait…” I stopped her from heading towards the door. “What?”

   “I don’t know...”

   I smiled at her. She was blushing. She was so beautiful. I couldn’t stop looking at her beautiful blue eyes or perfectly shaped lips. I kissed her again, this time forcing her to kiss me back. She gave in, finally, and I took control. I gently bit her lip a lot out of habit. Whenever I was really into it, I always had a tendency to bite. She pulled away again, and smiled up at me.

   “We can’t do this at my house.” She said.

   “Yeah, we can. We just have to be sneaky.” I smiled.

   She blushed. She was adorable. She reminded me of an innocent little girl. I wanted to be really careful with her feelings. If my parents whispering about her mom made her blow up, I can’t imagine what would happen if I didn’t watch what I did or said.

   “Let’s go.” She took my hand, and led me out of my room.

   We didn’t stop to tell my parents; we just walked out of the house. I was so glad to be able to leave this place. Even if it was for a night or two, it would be so worth all the Hell I’d have to pay when I got home.

   Her mom was sitting in the driveway, waiting for us to hop in the car. By now, Sam had let go of my hand, and had acted normal. I wish we didn’t have to hide this odd relationship we had. It was like we were together, but we weren’t technically together. We talked about and did everything a normal couple would do, but we weren’t a couple. I guess maybe we could just be testing a relationship. I wasn’t sure how to phrase it correctly.

   “Sam, did you remember to start that load of dishes before we left yesterday?” Katherine asked as Sam got into the passenger seat.

   I got into the back seat, and checked my phone. I rolled my eyes. A text from Erica was never a good thing to receive. She was a sweet girl and all, but she was so clingy. I had hooked up with her once, and it was the worst mistake of my life. I hadn’t even done anything sexual with her. We made out on my bed, but that was pretty much it. She said she took things slow, and I didn’t realize she thought that we were dating at first. As soon as she left, I got a text five minutes later from her. She said she was so lucky to have a boyfriend. I avoided her after that night.

   She had been bugging me for the past couple of weeks, apologizing, and asking for another night with me. She freaked me out enough, and I definitely didn’t need her screwing up things between Sam and me. I read the text.

   Josh im sorry. I really wanna be with u babe. No strings attached

   I sighed, and typed back a reply. Sam and her mom were busy talking about last night. I honestly didn’t care what went down with everyone else. My night with Sam was far better than a night spent with old family members.

   No. I met some1 else.

   I put the phone in my lap, and tried to listen to what they were talking about. Sam was nodding as Katherine explained some old lady flashing everyone. I looked out the window, and watched the trees blur by. My phone vibrated, and informed me that I had a new text.

   Is it tiffany? Isn’t she with justin?

   I rolled my eyes. I wouldn’t even mind being friends with her if she would just leave me alone. I didn’t want a relationship with her. I never really did.

   No. It’s not tiff. U don’t know this girl. Just leave me alone plz. That night was fun but ur just  not my type. Sorry.

   I honestly didn’t mind telling her she wasn’t my type. I was tempted to tell her she was a stalker, but I didn’t want to come off that mean. My phone vibrated again.

   This isn’t over. I will have another night with u josh. Im not givin up.

   I rolled my eyes. She was so stupid and dramatic.

   Its over. Stop txtin me.

   I didn’t expect another text from her anytime soon. I knew she was mad at me. I didn’t care. I put my phone in my pocket, and listened in on the girls’ conversation.

   Sam groaned and then laughed. “She did?”

   Katherine giggled and nodded. “She so did! It was the funniest thing ever!”

   Sam laughed. “I can’t believe it. I never thought she’d have the nerve to do that!”

   “Neither did I! So, what did you two do last night?”

   Sam looked back at me. “We just had a pillow fight and watched movies. Nothing special…”

   “Well, the pillow fight was pretty fun.” I smirked.

   Katherine laughed. “Who won?”

   “Me!” Sam said proudly.

   “Next time, I show no mercy.” I said.

   Sam and Katherine giggled. Sam turned on the radio, and the rest of the ride home was pretty quiet. I wasn’t completely sure about how I honestly felt about Sam. I liked her…a lot. This wasn’t the first time I’ve felt this way before, though. I thought I liked the girl, but she bored me. It got dull just being with one girl for such a long amount of time. I don’t think I’d have a dull moment with Sam, but I never knew what could happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.4K 29
The day Sierra met her mother's new boyfriend, she had no idea that she'd end up falling for his jaw dropping son, Kenneth. For as long as they could...
1K 81 90
They are brought together in the most unusual way as they were set up together by her family. But there is a big secret waiting to be revealed. Wil...
368K 6.9K 43
Amelia is in a relationship with her friend's dad (David). Amelia doesn't know that he is her friend's, Olivia's dad. Olivia doesn't know that her be...
37.4K 954 29
Malia's mom was a hard working woman, Sierra had raised her daughter with the help of her family. Malia's father was never in the picture and she did...