From A Broken Home. (Sky Medi...

By Dottie14

You are five you brother was seven. You were riding with your mom and dad in Louisiana. You got in a crash. B... More

The crash...
The Orphanage
Really?
Charater info
The offices
A Panic Attack?!
Reunited!
Rossome
Our Song
Hehe
In Dream land
a/n
I'm sick...
Falling for you
Girl's day!!
Pranks galore
MAGIC?!?!?!?!?
Mason
Jin and Barney?
Adam and Dj Baby Mason
Sleep over with guys
Sleepover with the guys part 2
I'm a crazy fangirl
Jess is coming
Musically combined
Congrats
Katelyn Biya Clarry
Powers
Darkness
Barney the dinosaur
But...
Give me your sky media books
I'M not worthy
KATELYN!!!
The Black aura?!?!
No... it can't be...
She will kill us...
Annie?!?
She is okay
HAPPINESS
INEEDTOASKA SERIOUS QUESTION
Invisibility
The Movie. (huheueheuheuheueheu)
Writer's Block
Ross
Stalking ...
Katelyn
Part 50 NOTICED
Ending
The Rundown
#GetDotTo1K
Sequel

Fifty Shades of Pay Up

1K 45 6
By Dottie14

(Melody's POV)
I sat next to Barney on the couch. He had his arm on the back of the couch. Alesa popped in fifty shades of grey. Halfway through the movie, it starts to show nudity. I cover my eyes. I never seen anyone nude except myself.
"You can open you eyes now." Barney whispered to me. I opened them and the scene was over.
"Thanks." I looked over to Adam and Alesa having a tounge war. I giggled and continued watching the movie. Right before the movie ended I laid my head on John's shoulder. He put his arm around me and I fell asleep.
(Time skip)
I woke up with my head on John's lap and covered up in a blanket. I looked at the time. It was 3 in the morning. I sat up and walked into the kitchen, putting the blanket on John. I see Alesa warming up a baby bottle.
"Oh good you're awake. Pay up." I grab a ten dollar bill and hand it to her.
"Fine you won... I'm going to at back down." I walk back to the living room. I got under the blanket with Barney and fell asleep on him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 9K 97
★#2 IN MITHZAN★ ★#212 IN FANFICTION★ #5 IN SKYDOESMINECRAFT After a MONTH, you can finally move into your office at Sky Media. Adam asked you to join...
2.1K 125 24
Alesa left everything behind to start a new life in the Sky Army. This leaves the girl different from the others. But Sky sees her differently from t...
33.8K 792 31
I know the picture has Adam Or skydoesminecraft sorry but on to the story What happens when Ross's childhood friend and crush comes to work with him...
9K 195 44
[COMPLETED] (I respect there lives and think they are perfect the way they are. This is just for fun/entertainment) There is some smut, violence an...