Lost Boy 2: Return To Neverla...

By aussie_direction

❝Come back... Come back to Neverland❞ ❝What's Neverland?❞ More

Description
1. Love
2. Be Our Guest
3. Almost There
4. True Love's Kiss (M)
5. Someone's Waiting For You
6. Son of Man
7. Endless Night
8. Looking For Romance
9. I'm Still Here
10. He Mele No Lilo
11. Upendi
12. I Wanna Be Like You
14. I'll Try
15. Little Black Rain Cloud
16. Look Through My Eyes
17. Little Patch Of Heaven
18. So Close
19. You've Got A Friend In Me
20. Here Beside Me
21. Be Prepared
22. Candle on the Water
23. Poor Unfortunate Souls
24. You Can Fly
The End.

13. Forget About Love

3.7K 300 317
By aussie_direction

13. Forget About Love (From "Aladdin: Return of Jafar")

Forget about that guy, forget the way you fell into his eyes

.

Harry woke up the same way he fell asleep. It was late afternoon and Cara was threading her hands through his hair, trying to comfort him as they watched a film.

It had been 1 whole month since he'd seen Louis and literally no one had heard a single word from him. Harry had called everyone they knew, and even filed a missing persons report with Scotland Yard, but no one knew where Louis was.

And Harry was beginning to doubt that he was coming back.

He sniffled and slowly opened his eyes, not caring about the way his face probably had red marks and tear stains all over it. He lifted his head from Cara's lap, smiled sheepishly and sat up properly, before flopping back onto her shoulder.

"S-Sorry." He mumbled.

"No, it's okay sweetie." She cooed, patting his hair one last time before giving his leg a squeeze. "You feeling okay?"

"No." Harry answered, fiddling with his fingers. "I haven't been okay in a month."

Cara didn't quite know what to say anymore. She'd tried everything over the past month to make him feel better. She'd cuddled him and cried with him, she'd tried to get him to go out with Niall and Liam, but he didn't want to leave the house.

It was getting unhealthy, and if it wasn't for her, he wouldn't even leave the house for his doctors appointments. Because he was definitely, 100%, one month pregnant.

He wasn't at all showing yet, but he could feel it. He was constantly sick after smelling the wrong thing, he ate way more than he used to, and felt overly emotional at all times.

He rubbed at his eyes as he looked at his best friend through tears, Louis' oversized shirt falling over his hands.

"Sorry." Harry mumbled. "I should stop."

"You have an appointment soon," Cara changed the topic, rubbing his shoulders. "You should change, love."

Harry pouted, not wanting to take off Louis' long-sleeved shirt. It didn't even smell like him anymore, but he didn't care. It comforted him a little.

He knew he should hate him. Louis left him without a word, no explanations, no love. But he couldn't, he physically couldn't bring himself to hate Louis, because Louis Tomlinson was the love of his life, and that wasn't going to change.

"I don't-"

"Harry," Cara cut him off. "Shower and get dressed, I'll make you some food and we'll go, yeah?"

Harry watched her for a moment as she smiled, still rubbing Harry's upper arm soothingly. He bit his bottom lip, rubbed his nose and nodded, slowly getting up from the couch as he retreated into his room, a hand on his stomach.

Cara watched him go, and when she heard the shower start running, she got out her phone, calling Niall.

"Ni?" She asked when he picked up, going into the kitchen.

"Hey," He answered. "Is everything okay? Is Harry alright?"

"Yeah," Cara breathed, wedging the phone between her shoulder and ear as she began to make a bowl of fruit. "We're about to go to his appointment. I found him in Lou's shirt when I arrived this morning though."

"Oh," Niall sighed. "Um, you're gonna make sure he gets there, right?"

"Yeah course." Cara nodded to herself, cutting some pineapple. "I'm going to drive him there and back."

"Good." Niall replied. He paused, then after a beat, he added. "I don't know what to do anymore, Car."

"Neither." Cara whispered when she heard the water shut off, pausing what she was doing to listen. "I want to help him, but I don't know how."

"Fucking Louis," Niall swore. "I can believe he's done this."

"Something might have happened to him." Cara pointed out. "We don't know anything, Niall. Don't jump to conclusions."

After deciding that Harry still wasn't ready, Cara continued slicing up the fruit and spoke a little louder.

"You've known him for years, Ni." She continued. "He's not a bad guy."

"He's just up and left-"

"I don't think he has." Cara interrupted him. "I don't think he's the kind of guy to get someone pregnant and then disappear without a care in the world."

It was silent for a minute, and Cara heard movement in the bedroom, which she supposed was a good thing. After a few second, Niall let out a long breath.

"Don't tell Harry that." Niall sighed. "It'll only stress him out more. He doesn't need that."

"Just make sure you're here tomorrow morning." Cara said. "I've got work and Harry needs company."

"Yeah, Ari's taking him shopping, don't worry." Niall told her.

"Okay, I'll text you later." She promised, and with that, the conversation was over.

Just as Cara had finished the fruit salad, Harry came into the kitchen, dressed and clean, but looking no less dishevelled.

"Here." She grinned. "Eat."

And Harry smiled, pulling the bowl towards him as he sat at the breakfast bar, Cara leaning happily against it as well as she watched.

"You feeling better?" She asked, and Harry shrugged.

"I guess," he replied, popping a piece of banana in his mouth. "Do you really think Lou's missing?"

Cara was caught off guard, her eyes going wide as he met Harry's wide, worried ones.

"W-What?" She asked.

"I heard you say something before." He continued. "About Louis' being in trouble."

"Oh-"

"I think he's just a dick." Harry cut her off. "Scotland Yard found nothing, Cara. He's not kidnapped or whatever, he just left."

"Harry..." Cara trailed off as he looking down and ate another piece of fruit, trying to fight back tears. But he failed.

He looked up again, his eyes now red and wet, tears running down his cheeks.

"I can't hate him, though." He continued. "God, what's wrong with me?"

"Nothing, love." Cara cooed as Harry finished off the bowl and picked it up, walking it to the sink.

She came up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her face into his back as she tried desperately to make him feel better.

"C'mon, we should go." She suggested, pulling back to take his hand and lead him out of he house.

.

A few hours later, and Harry was alone again.

They'd been to the appointment, and the doctor said everything was good and fine. The baby was healthy, and everything was great, supposedly.

But then Cara had to go, and Harry was alone for the night.

He curled up on the couch, Louis' shirt clutched to his chest as he watched a film. Grease, Louis' favourite. He didn't know why he put it on, but he did and now he was sobbing again.

Through his teary eyes, Harry could just make out John Travolta as Danny, dancing across the screen, and all he could think about was how beautiful Louis would have been as Danny. He remembered something about Louis wanting to play that character, and yeah, Harry thought he was perfect.

He sniffled, and wiped his face with Louis' t-shirt, and then noticed exactly which one it was. Love will tear us apart. Harry stared at the logo, and bit his lip. Love really did tear them apart.

So he closed his eyes and cried himself into a fitful sleep, only to be woken at the end of the film by a thump.

Harry frowned and opened his eyes, staying frozen still as he waited in the silence for the sound to repeat it's self.

Soon, he heard the same sliding sound and a small bump, and Harry sat up. He placed both hands on the couch, and pulled himself up to a standing position, looking from side to side before he turned around, and froze.

He took a step backwards, hand on his hammering chest, as he came eye-to-eye with something that made him want to scream, but the sound got caught in his throat.

There was a boy. A young, dirt-clad teenager standing in his living room with a smile on his face and a toga of leaves around his body.

Harry's mouth opened as his eyes got wider, but the boy spoke before he could.

"My, my, my, how you've grown."

.

.

.

super short i know but it's all i've got time for today, catchya at the next update :)

thoughts?

comments?

opinons?

(sorry) vote / comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

... By Nookie

Fanfiction

6.5K 134 6
216 25 7
One Direction.....