The Bad Girl Meets Her Match.

Von ChoocolatePopcornn

Meet Nadia "Badass" Jenkins. You know the cliche stories about the bad boy players, well Nadia is the girl ve... Mehr

The Bad Girl Meets Her Match.
Chapter 1: It's A Date
Chapter 2 : Holy Shit! Did we wax a fucking chicken?
Chapter 3: Alligator Fucker, yes it was Zane.
Chapter 4 : Fucking Cheery School Girl
Chapter 5: Correction. You are my bitch!
Chapter 6 : I was totally sporting the hobo look.
Chapter 7: You dont give up, do you?
Chapter 8 : She only got one hit,
Chapter 9: These boys just aren't worth it.
Chapter 10: Stop having sex with your food.
Chapter 11 : Only with you babe.
Chapter 12: More fucking secrets.
Chapter 14 : You've Done Enough.
Chapter 15 : Daddys Issues?
Chapter 16 : Old Habits Die Hard.
Chapter 17 : Sugar!
Chapter 18 : She's so evil!
Chapter 19: I was weak.
Chapter 20: Fucking Idiot.
Chapter 21 : Wish Me Luck.
Chapter 22: Holy shit! That's her hair!
Chapter 23: Zane is a poopy face.
Chapter 24 : Banned from the mall.
Chapter 25: The Fucking Nerve.
Chapter 26: Crack , Bam , Curse Words!
Chapter 27: My Version of heartbreak
Chapter 28: Badass and my story.
A Sequel
Sequel Info

Chapter 13 : Call me a slut again.

18.2K 436 28
Von ChoocolatePopcornn

Another painful Thursday morning. I walked towards my closet and threw on some Khaki's and a fitted white tee and my white slides. I wasn't in the get dressed mode. I tied my hair up and walked downstairs to wait for Andy to get dressed. I plopped down on the couch and answered my annoying phone without looking at Caller ID.

"What?" I said to whoever the person was.

"Um Nadia?" It was Jo's fragile voice on the other end. My body went tense and my heart clenched. I haven't talked to her since she told me about her and her bitch of a girlfriend. Just then Andy came in and sat down she must have noticed my expression because she mouthed what's wrong. Instead of answering I just put the phone on speaker.

"What you need Jo?" I tried to keep my voice steady.

"I need a favor." Well duh she did. The conversation wasn't going anywhere and i was getting a little impatient.

"What?" I snapped. I didn't mean to but damn she was moving to slow.

"Can you pick me up for school?" She asked after a long 30 seconds. Fed up with the conversation Andy got up grabbed her purse and walked out the door. I let out a defeated sigh. As much as i hate to admit it I had a soft spot for the girl.

"What about your girlfriend?" I said maybe a little to harshly.

"She said she couldn't pick me up."

"Whatever be ready in 10." I said and hung up the phone. I knew Andy wouldn't be happy but she'd have to suck it up because no matter what I loved Jo. I slid my phone in my back pocket and walked out the door locking it behind me. I slid in the car and Andy looked at me raising an eyebrow. "We're going to pick her up." I said after a while. She let out a groan and jammed her headphones in her ear. So fucking petty, getting mad over dumb shit. About 10 minutes later we arrived at Jo's beat up apartment. Instead of going up there and facing her alcoholic mother and step dad I called her and told her I was downstairs. A couple minutes later she ran outside wearing a oversized hoodie even though it was hot as hell and some baggy jeans. Even her fashion slipped. She got in the car and mumbled thank you but I didn't miss the death glare Andy sent her way. After 10 minutes of awkward and tension filled silence we finally arrived at school. Andy and Jo quickly got out the car and I ran a finger threw my hair knowing that today was going to be suckish. I got out the car and walked to my locker. By the time I got there Andy was already gone. I can't believe she's actually mad about me picking Jo up. That's some petty shit right there. Brushing off her childish behavior I closed my locker only to be shoved my the new queen of the bitches, yep you guessed it Reena.

"Nadia just the whore I was looking for." She snapped at me. I took in her looks and she completely changed. She had on a mini skirt and a light pink half shirt with white heels that were way to high. I let out a scoff hanging with the populars really changes people.

"And you were looking for me... why?" I said in a calming voice.

"Stay away from my..." She started but the head bitch Brittney came and she changed her words. "Stay away from Jo." She warned. She was embarrassed that Jo was her girlfriend.

"You mean you're girlfriend Jo?" I asked my voice completely innocent. Jo deserved way better. Reena's little minions let out a squeal and Brittney just sent eye daggers at me. Reena turned around and whispered something to them and they all left.

"Yes my girlfriend." She said stepping closer.

"Why couldn't you say that in front of your best friends?" I said my voice was calm but it was the kind of calm that sent chills down your back.

"Listen here Stay away from Jo, she doesn't need you feeding bullshit in her ear and besides she doesn't hang around skanks." She threatened and ignored my question.

"Oh but she hangs around you right." I growled out. She opened her mouth to talk but I quickly shut her up by continuing. "Reena you must be the fakest bitch I know, look at you. From the way you dress to that prissy ass attitude." She looked shocked and hurt and guilt crossed her eyes but she quickly put her blank walls back up.

"Nadia let's get one thing straight, you don't fucking know me!" She sneered. I think she was begging for yet another ass beating.

"No sweetheart. Here's the thing you don't know yourself. Looking at cha. You look like a dumb ass bimbo." I snapped. "You throwing out insults at me like they hurt. You used to be my best friend you should know that I don't give a fuck." The last part was a lie, the reasons her insults got to me was because she used to be my best friend. "Oh and another thing you doesn't deserves Jo." I growled out. Fucking bimbo. I tried to walk away but she grabbed onto my arm digging her nails in my skin. "Let go." I growled out. She looked at me with a smirk.

"Or what?" She asked innocently. She must have forgot about the last beating.

"Do you really want another's fight? " I spat. She looked at me and I snapped away from her grip I stepped closer to her and fear was plain in her eyes. "What bitch? You scared?" I growled out. She took a step back and I took one forwards. "Reena don't pick fights you can't fucking finish." I heard ooh' from the crowd I honestly did not know we had. I took another step forward cause let's face it I'm angry as fuck today has not been my best and I'm just waiting for somebody to jump stupid. Reena just wasn't that stupid instead of fighting she turn around and ran away. I put a smug look on my face before gracefully walking to my first period.

BINGGG!

The bell rung and I hurried out of class. Instead of going straight to lunch I decided on going to the bathroom to reapply my lip gloss. Once there I bumped into Brittney, I didn't have a problem with her but she obviously had problems with me I mean the death glare this bitch was giving me was crazy. She walked past me bumping my shoulder.

"Watch your step slut." She snapped. Okay, when random bitches call me a slut that's when my anger shoots sky high.

"Slut? Tuh, you don't even know me" I said.

"I know enough." She said through clenched teeth. Now that I think about it I know why she doesn't like me two months ago I slept with her boyfriend.

"You don't know shit" I growled out. I was official pissed off my hands clenched into a fist by my side and my vision went red.

"I'm not Reena I won't hesitate to beat your ass right now." She snarled at me. I took a step closer her eyes went wide with fear, probably because of the crazy look in my face.

"Brittney you don't put fear in my heart." I growled out. I don't even know why were arguing. I took another step. "Hit me then Brittney." I urged. But she didn't she hit me.

"I don't have to hit you slut." She said with a stupid smirk.

"Call me a slut again." I said with a sickly sweet smile. I mean we were in the bathroom so no one would be able to se, so I can cross off the chance of being caught but then again I really didn't care about being caught.

"Slut!" She snarled and that's when I lost it. I cocked my fist back and punched her right in the stomach knocking the air out of her lungs.

"You should really know what to say and who to say it to." I snapped at her. She came at me but instead of hitting her I just pushed her back. She dug her nails in my arm and scratched me. Ouch! That hurt. So i punched her once in the face and once in the stomach. When she charged at me I kicked her in the leg making her fall. Once satisfied with my work I made my way to lunch. I walked in the cafe and sat next to Zane and everybody else.

"What the fuck happened to your arm?" Andy screeched. Well at least she's not mad anymore. But then she drew attention to my arm.

"What happened?" Zane asked, his eyes held anger.

"I got into a fight no big deal." I shrugged it off and took a bit out of Andy's burger.

"Who did you fight?" Andy asked, she was mad I could tell.

"Um.. Brittney." I said taking another bit. They all just stared at me and I shifted uncomfortably. "Stop staring it's not that serious." I looked down at my arm and it was red but I had dried up the blood in the bathroom. Zane traced it and I tried to ignore the sting. "Leave it alone." I hissed. He moved his hand but still looked at me. The bell rung thankfully and I ran off but not going to class I went to the football field. I sat under the bleachers just sitting. Why do they have to make everything such a big deal? It was just three scratches. I looked at them once more they went from my wrist all the way to the bend of my elbow. I pressed down on it and winced in pain.

"I heard about the fight." my eyes snapped up to look at Jo.

"Leave me alone." I growled out. Her eyes went wide with shock.

"I'm sorry." her fragile voice said. Fed up with her talking I grabbed my stuff and ran past her nearly knocking her down.

I was laying on my bed staring at my plain ceiling blasting music in my ears. Events from school clouded my brain and made my vision get blurry. I felt something wet drip down my face and noticed I had been crying. I quickly wiped away the single tear and tried to move my thoughts toward something else. I don't even know why I'm crying, it's not worth it.

Nadia let's get one thing straight, you don't fucking know me!

Her words rang in my head. How could she say that? After everything I went through with her and she says I don't know her. I know her better than she know her damn self.

Stay away from Jo.

Her warning voice rang in my ears. I can't believe this shit. I can't believe how all of this got to me. Just then Zane walked in my room without even a knock. I wiped away the other tears and he walked over and sat next to me he wrapped his arm around me and pulled my close to him.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"Nothing." I lied. He turned me around so I was facing him.

"Tell me." He demanded. "Is it Reena?"

"Not really her just the things she say. She looked at me today and it looked like she didn't even know me, she looked at me and hate was pure in her eyes." I said. I hated to sound weak but it's just that sometimes even the strong people need someone to be there for them. He didn't say anything he just leaned in and kissed me making me forget everything. I kissed him back and he laid me on my back so he was on top. "Thanks Zane." I breathed out as he kissed my neck. I wanted to feel his lips on mine so I pulled his lips on mine. I ran my hands down his chest as the kiss became more urgent. He started at the hem of my shirt but his phone rang. He let out a frustrated sigh but when he looked at the phone his expression softened.

"Hey." He answered. "Let me talk to her." Who is she? A felt a surge of jealousy shoot through me. "Hey Courtney, how yah doing?" Hmm, I've never heard of her before. "No i'm never to busy for you." He said with a smile. "Alright, I'm on the way." He said before hanging up. "I gotta go babe, I'll see you later." He said before giving me a quick kiss and walked out the door. I let out a huff and ran a hand through my hair. I really needed him today and he just ups and leave to see some girl. I want answers. My thoughts drifted to yesterday when his eyes flashed with uncertainty. Maybe she's a family member or something..

Maybe she's one of his fucks. My brain chanted. I refuse to let petty jealousy ruin what we have. I trust Zane. I think. I honestly don't know, I mean I trust him to a certain point. I think I'm falling for Zane Friggin McKnight.

What in the hell is going on?

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7M 52.8K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
82 6 7
"Come on Peters, do it." His voice, commanding and deep sent a wave of confidence in me, one I've never felt before. "And after this?" I ask him. He...
160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
12.9K 410 27
"I know what I'm going to do" I said as soon as we arrived into her room. She shut the door and looked at me, determination in her eyes, "yes, we wil...