Ask Thomas Barrow

By now-you-will-fall

'Lo. My name is Thomas Barrow--Mr. Barrow to you. I'm the Under Butler at the well known estate for the Crawl... More

Jimmy
The war
Being cold
Jobs
Straight
Respect
Snaaaaape
Master George
Bates
The Family
I want Thomas to be happy
Mr. Bates #2
Lady Darrel
Mr. Carson
"That Night"
The debate
Kids
That hair though
Men
Alfred
Smooches
O'Brien
Adopting
Dating
Thomas Barrow and Jimmy Kent
Jimmy VS. The Duke
Dating People
Staying Alive
Boys

Introduction

876 25 3
By now-you-will-fall

applecat123 partyhardstudyharder DowntonAbbeyGirl MoriartysHolmie justdownton SaskatFishcakes

*Jimmy walks in*

Jimmy: Huh. Nice. Very clean. Very much like Mr. Barrow--

Thomas: James! What're you doing here! You're not supposed to be here! Out!

*Jimmy pouts*

Jimmy: Aw c'mon, Mr. Barrow, I was jus' bored. I'm not disrupting anything.

Thomas: This isn't for you though. Don't you have housework to do? Carson will be after you and I won't be there to save you this time. You need to take responsibility for once in your life.

Jimmy: Oh, like you?

Thomas: ...

Jimmy: Thought so. *looks at camera*
Anyway--see, I'm doing you a favor, Mr. Barrow!--ask this old bugger questions. You can ask me too if you'd like. And hold nothing back! *grins*

Thomas: Oh Lord... *rolls eyes*

Author: People I tagged, you don't have to ask a question. I tagged you because I know you love this show as much as I do. If you do ask something, know that I will love you forever! And so will Thomas, even though he'll never admit it! #Thommy I ship it, guys. Low-key. So that's implied. Anyway thank you, friends!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...