My Teen Beginning {Prequel 1}

By coyxtedesires

Part One Of The Prequel To The "My Teen..." Series. ** Apparently... More

My Teen Beginning
Book Cover!
Book Cover 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Chapter 11
I have been tagged.
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

4.3K 177 60
By coyxtedesires

Chapter 16

Scott and I made no sound as we walked down the stairs, following the faint metallic smell as we got to the bottom of the staircase. We lifted our heads to the air slightly, and I caught the smell again, leading Scott to the gym.

The two of us slowly walked to the gym floor, looking around the main part of the gymnasium, not seeing anything. We turned back around, catching the scent again. As we walked, we found ourselves walking under the bleachers.

We both stopped to turn back slightly, making sure no one, or thing, was following us.

I think I'm gonna pee myself. Thank God Scott's here or else I'd probably run away screaming.

We continued walking, and I grabbed onto the bleacher support beams as we stepped over the metal poles. The two of us stopped, and I swear I could smell the blood like it was right-

I flinched as something fell on my cheek. I looked to Scott and he touched my cheek, pulling his hand back to show me what had fallen on it.

Blood.

I gulped, slowly looking up to see where the blood had came from. I cried out, and Scott lunged towards me, pushing his hand over my mouth as I looked at the janitors mauled body hanging above us.

"Shh, shh, shh." Scott hushed me.

The cocktail felt heavy in my hands as Scott pulled away from me, climbing up a neighboring beam as he spotted the man's keys.

I chewed on my nails as Scott leaned across the beams, stretching his fingers out as he tried to reach the keys. A loud clanking noise sounded, followed by a mechanical whirring, making my eyes widened.

The bleachers were closing. (A/N: You thought it was gonna be grievers, didn't you? ;) )

I looked to Scott, and his eyes widened as he struggled to reach forward even more, his fingertips bushing against the metal keys. I moved to be in front of Scott as he finally got the keys. He jumped down, and pushed me forward to run as the bleachers closed on us.

I threw myself through the small opening, rolling over to slide onto my toes, the cocktail still safely held in my hands, Scott panting beside me. I froze when I heard a familiar low growling, and I slowly stood to my feet, feeling angrier as I stared at the alpha.

"Come on." Scott whispered angrily, "Come and get us."

As the alpha began running, I grunted, throwing the cocktail towards the alpha, hitting its shoulder.

I waited for the cocktail to ignite, and imagine my surprise when it didn't.

"Oh my God." I whispered, "Jackson gave us the wrong chemical. He did this on purpose."

The alpha shook it's head at us, continuing its trek forward.

"Damn it." Scott whispered, turning to run.

I cried out as the alpha grabbed my leg, pulling me down the gym floor, "Scott!"

Scott turned towards me, and his eyes widened as the alpha pulled him back beside me, pushing both of his clawed paws onto our faces. The alpha growled in our faces, and I let out scared grunts as he pulled his head back, lifting his snout to the air.

The alpha howled loudly, the noise ricocheting throughout the school.

I felt a sudden rush of anger as the alpha pushed away from the two of us, darting down the halls to leave.

I yelled loudly as I began to shift, arching my back in pain as my anger grew with each cry and scream. Scott yelled form beside me as I clawed at the gym floor, writhing in agony. I flipped onto my hands and knees, hunching over as I felt my canines lengthen, and my claws sharpen.

(A/N: If you go back to the scenes where Scott was shifting on the gym floor, we get our first clue of how he was a true alpha when he looks up after shifting, his eyes flashed red before they shifted to their normal gold :) ).

I felt the pain suddenly stop, and I growled, snapping my head up as I felt pure anger drive me forward. Forward towards where the other were. Forward being up the stairs, forward being the classroom down the hall.

I ran my clawed hands along the walls, hearing them scrape the paint as Scott and I slowly marched to the door. Scott pulled the keys from his pocket, slowly putting the key into the lock, turning it.

"Where's Scott and Katherine? They should be back by now.." Allison said, her words seeming to echo in my head.

Scott and I went to punch the door down, but I froze when a thought crossed my mind.

What would Isaac think?

I shook my head, "I don't care." I whispered to myself, a low growl passing my lips.

"What're you doing here?" Isaac asked.

"I wanted to see you."

I shook my head as images of Isaac and I flooded my mind, the two of us holding hands, laughing, kissing...

I shook my head, grabbing it in pain as I pushed away from the door, the subtle breaking of the room key alerting everyone in the room that we had found them.

Scott followed me as I stumbled down the hall, away from everyone as I tried to shift back.

I fell to my knees along with Scott as we both slowly shifted back to ourselves. Scott looked up, his tan face pose and covered with sweat as he panted.

I curled into a ball, a soft whine leaving my lips as I lay in the middle of the hall, "Oh my God."

Scott slowly approached me, and I cried into my arms, "Oh my God."

Scott pulled me in for a hug, and I cried into his arms, the two of us ignoring Allison, Jackson, and Lydia as the cops pulled them from the classroom, escorting the three of them down the hall. I cried into Scott as Stiles approached us, pulling both of us into a tight hug.

"You-you two suck!" Stiles told us, poking our bodies.

I shook my head as I looked up from Scott's chest, "Sti-"

"Stiles?"

The three of us looked up to see Stilinski behind Stiles, a relieved look on his face.

Stiles sighed, "Dad." He launched himself towards his dad, hugging him tightly, "Thank God you're here."

Scott pulled me to my feet, his arm around my shoulders reassuringly as he pulled us from the school.

We could have killed them. We could have killed someone. I had no control of my body, Scott and I were practically the alpha's puppet.

"You sure it was Derek Hale?" Stilinski asked us as we exited the school.

"Yes." Scott confirmed.

"I saw him too." Stiles said.

"What about the janitor?" Scott stressed.

"We're still looking." Stilinski said.

"Did you check under the bleachers?" Scott asked, "U-under them."

"Yes, Scott, we looked. We pulled them out just like you asked. There's nothing." Stilinski told him, raising his voice.

"We're not making this up!" Scott cried.

"I know, I believe you, I do." Stilinski said, his voice patronizing.

I shook my head stopping everyone from walking, "No, you don't!" I cried, "You have that look on your face like you feel bad for us and you want to believe us, but you don't, so you lie and say you do so you don't hurt our feelings!" I told him, rubbing my face roughly, "I hate that face."

I looked down, and Stilinski sighed, "Listen. We're gonna search this whole school. And we're gonna find him, okay?" He told me, "I promise."

"Sheriff!" A deputy called, waving him over.

"Stay." Stilinski said, "All of you." He took his leave, and I sniffled, leaning against the metal railing beside Stiles.

"Well, we survived, dudes." Stiles breathed, throwing his hands up, "You know? We outlasted the alpha."

"You mean you outlasted the alpha." I told him, "We didn't."

"What?" He shook his head, "But it feels good to be alive, right?"

"He walked right past the chemistry room." Scott shook his head, "He walked right by us. You don't think that he heard us?! You don't think he knew exactly where we were?"

"Well, then how come were still alive?" Stiles asked.

"It wants us in its pack, Stiles!" I snapped, calming myself as another cop passed us, "But I think.. I think it wants us to get rid of our old one first."

Stiles gave me an odd look, crossing his arms, "What do you mean? What old pack?" He asked.

"Allison." Scott stated, "Jackson, Lydia.. You."

I wiped under my eyes, "Though I'd hardly call Jackson and Lydia a part of our pack."

Stiles' mouth fell open as he looked around, trying to form a coherent sentence, "The alpha doesn't want to kill us." He said.

Scott shook his head as I looked down, "He wants us to do it." Scott whispered, looking away.

"And that's not even the worst part." I added.

Stiles' shoulder dropped, "Wha-how in ho-holy hell is that not the worst part, Katherine?!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up.

"Because when he made me shift-" I quieted down, leaning closer to Stiles, "I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill you, Stiles." I whispered.

"All of you." Scott said quietly, coming to stand beside me.

Stiles' face fell, and I looked down in shame as Scott and I let the information sink in. Scott suddenly shoved my arm to get my attention, marching forward.

My eyes widened and I grabbed Stiles' arms as we approached Deaton as he sat in the ambulance.

"There you are." Deaton called.

Scott shook his head, "How... How did you-"

"-get out?" Deaton finished, "Not easily. And from what they tell me, I'm alive because of you." He smiled.

What?

I cleared my throat, "I think you owe him a raise." I suddenly mentioned.

Deaton laughed softly, nodding his head towards me, "I think you're right." He said.

"Guys, come on. Let's let the EMT's do their job. You can talk to him later." Stilinski said, ushering us away from Deaton.

Scott broke away from us, rushing over to Allison, "Allison!"

Stiles and I stood by John's car as we waited for Scott to get done talking to Allison.

I shook my head, "I'm calling Isaac." I said, dialing his number.

But as I watched Allison rush away from Scott, I closed my phone, cancelling out Isaac's number, "Actually." I said, "I'm needed somewhere else."

I slowly walked over to Scott, hesitant as I approached my silent brother, "Scott? Are you okay?"

He didn't turn my way as he wordlessly shook his head.

"Can I help?" I asked softly.

Scott nodded, and I heard a small hiccup leave his lips, making my face fall.

"Allison broke up with me." He whispered.

I walked around him, standing in front of him, placing my hands on his shoulders, "Scott, I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"I was just tr-trying to he-lp." He cried softly.

I shook my head, and pulled him in for a comforting hug, "I know, Scott. I know."

He cried into my shoulder, and I shook my head as I smelled the sadness rolling off of him in tsunami like waves.

"We were just trying to help." I whispered, closing my eyes tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.6K 17
"I realized I'm in love. It's always been right in front of me." | AHS 1984 | | BOBBY RICHTER | | COMPLETED DEC 2019 | *DISCLAIMER: I NOT NOT OWN AH...
42.1K 681 29
Originally I was just going to do one oneshot. But I have so many ideas, I'm going to turn it into a collection! I hope you enjoy!
48.2K 423 103
LIVIA DRUSILLA. ( face claims ) ( asoiaf universe )
97.1K 5.8K 22
felix won't stop drawing this cute boy he always sits across from in the library. β™‘